Anyone else use their iphone as a log?
- 03-07-2012, 05:43 PM
- 03-07-2012, 05:59 PM
- 03-07-2012, 06:04 PM
I use the notes app to log what I do
then physically write it down later...something about the tangibility helps haha
03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
03-07-2012, 06:31 PM
iPod touch, and yes I use it to log my workouts. The notes app can be set up to sync whatever you write on it to your a folder in your email, so I just do that and copy/paste it directly to here.
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
5/3/1 app?? I'll have to look into that. Although I still like a notebook. It's so easy to page back through.
03-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Check out Regime Pro. It's a simple workout plan/log app with a nice design. I've been using it for a few months now, was finally able to ditch the notepad.
Might be what you're looking for.
03-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReyMan in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2011, 05:34 AM
- By bradleywiens in forum General ChatReplies: 237Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:27 PM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:16 PM
- By D3vildog in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:18 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:52 PM