Sweetlou's training log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 25

Sweetlou's training log

Page 25 of 25 First ... 20232425
  1. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    No problem. Get that elite total for us.

    Side note: I should be in your neck of the woods in November for WPC World's.
    I am going to aim for a pro total, if i fail ill still total elite, granted i dont bomb lol.

    Nice, what days?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,991
    Rep Power
    917959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I am going to aim for a pro total, if i fail ill still total elite, granted i dont bomb lol. Nice, what days?
    Not sure yet. They're in the Masters class and haven't ironed out the details. I think we're planning to fly out the 11th.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Not sure yet. They're in the Masters class and haven't ironed out the details. I think we're planning to fly out the 11th.
    I should be around then, i know im flying out around nov 9th to handle jo at relentless in detroit.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,991
    Rep Power
    917959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I should be around then, i know im flying out around nov 9th to handle jo at relentless in detroit.
    I get the lovely task of knee wrap bitch aka the handler. It's going to be draining since they require a huge amount of psychology to get them right.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    I get the lovely task of knee wrap bitch aka the handler. It's going to be draining since they require a huge amount of psychology to get them right.
    I get to be the same thing man, its fine though. Bc in the end someone else will do the same for you and the cycle of life repeats. Lol
  6. Advanced Member
    liftandswim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    2701

    Reputation

    Just curious, what're your lift-specific goals for the meet? Good luck either way!
  7. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandswim View Post
    Just curious, what're your lift-specific goals for the meet? Good luck either way!
    I will find out what a realistic goal for my squat is tomorrow. But 800/600/650. I think 775/625/650 may be more realistic though.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,991
    Rep Power
    917959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I get to be the same thing man, its fine though. Bc in the end someone else will do the same for you and the cycle of life repeats. Lol
    I did it at Nationals for then this year. It wasn't too bad, but I know that one of them is already mentally struggling because he's been nowhere near depth and he bombed last year.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    I did it at Nationals for then this year. It wasn't too bad, but I know that one of them is already mentally struggling because he's been nowhere near depth and he bombed last year.
    Id just hope that guy wouldnt place blame on you for him bombing. Thats when it sucks to be a handler.
  10. Senior Member
    Duramaxhd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,894
    Rep Power
    20174

    Reputation

    Your going to be at Detroit I'm going up to help the crew a couple people I know are lifting
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,991
    Rep Power
    917959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Id just hope that guy wouldnt place blame on you for him bombing. Thats when it sucks to be a handler.
    He's bombed before and knows that he ultimately is the one under the bar.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Your going to be at Detroit I'm going up to help the crew a couple people I know are lifting
    Relentless?
  13. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    He's bombed before and knows that he ultimately is the one under the bar.
    That takes pressure off.
  14. Senior Member
    Duramaxhd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,894
    Rep Power
    20174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post

    Relentless?
    Yea I not lifting just going to watch and maybe help out a bit if the guys need it
  15. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post

    Yea I not lifting just going to watch and maybe help out a bit if the guys need it
    Cool man, ill be with jo jordan, hope to see ya there
  16. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    9/18/14-squat
    Comp squat
    Briefs
    415x0
    505x1
    Straps down
    595x0
    Straps up
    655x0
    705x1
    Notes: got a head cold so i was gonna skip but i need a realistic number to work off of for decemeber. Managed a 705 to depth with loose straps. The pressure of straps up and the head cold made me almost pass out in the hole. I had no idea i squatted it until i was told i did. Thats how close i was. I almost went down once it was racked. Opener 700 and third attempt goal 800.
  17. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,273
    Rep Power
    2311417

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Insane.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,555
    Rep Power
    115426

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Insane.
    I hope it becomes normal and not insane by december
  19. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,273
    Rep Power
    2311417

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I hope it becomes normal and not insane by december
    I'm sure it'll be better without the head cold. The only time I deadlifted straps up in my very limited experience with single ply, I had a head cold. Couldn't pop my ear for a week after it. Terrible. Depth looked good though, man.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:00 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in