My first ph cycle.

  1. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    My first ph cycle.


    January 18th 2012. My first prohormone, cycle.


    Ok a little about me. I'm 34 years old; in very good shape I like to think. And after 10 nearly 11 years; off working out, last year 2011 in September I decided to start working out again.
    I used to train every day, and also trained in Thai boxing every day 5 days a week. Anyways long story short, broke my elbow, and nearly severed every tendon in my right forearm.
    I'm back on the ball.
    The reason I'm doing a ph cycle is because. No matter how much protein I eat, drink, take, or what diet I use. I never seem to get any bigger.
    This is not a matter of been unable to put it on and maintain it. It’s all about genetics. So please, no eat more eat till it hurts, I know my body. And no one person’s body is the same or works in the same way. After all if that was the case then I wouldn’t be writing this. And more so you wouldn’t be reading it. That’s why we’re all here.
    So I started my cycle today. And fingers crossed I don’t think I have platued yet but in starting now, after I have finished and done my pct. This little boost should enable me to keep what I gain.
    When I do platue. Oh and excuse the spelling no taking the piss. ill up date my diet daily.
    And my work outs. The combination of ph’s and dosage will remain the same from start to finish.


    The ph’s

    1-ANRO UTT, 2ML EACH DAY. 1ML MORNING 1ML EVENING.
    AROMX UTT 2ML EACH DAY 1ML MORNING 1ML EVENING.
    DECAVOL RD, DISSOLVABLE TABS 1 IN THE MORNING 1 IN THE EVENING.

    PLUS MILK THISTLE/AND LIFE SUPPORT.
    AS I WILL BE INTRODUCING EPI ON THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH A WEEKS TIME.

    OTHER SUPPS; MULTI VITS, ALPHA MALE.
    WHEY PROTINE ISOLATE MIXED BERRY WATER, 40G PER 500ML BOTTLE. FOR AFTER THE GYM.
    IL ALSO BE DRINKING GREEN TEA WITH LEMON. GOOD FOR THE LIVER, AND JUST REFRESHING TO BE HONEST. GIVES ME AN ENERGY KICK.
    HIGH STRENGH VIT B TABS.
    MSN GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITIN.
    MAXIMUSCLE LEANDEFINITIONO PROMAX, SHAKE’S. AS AND WHEN.
    DYMATIZE NUTRITION SUPER AMINO 4800MG 4 TABS 3 TIMES ADAY.
    AND JUST FOR FUN AMS PUMP FIXX. HAD SOME TODAY ITS FUNNY AS FK INSANE PUMPS.
    AND THEM MY DIET. THIS WILL BE CLEAN PROTINE. I'm NOT GONA OVER DO THE PROTINE. AS IN THE OTHER POST I MADE. SAYS I DONT HAVE TOO. ALSO IL BE DRINKING PEPERMINT TEA. TO KEEP THE OLD TUMY IN ORDER, AND HELP WITH DIGESTION.
    AND I'm NOT GONA OVER EAT, BECOUSE I DONT HAVE TOO. AND I'm NOT GONA GO EXPLOSIVE ON CARBS, BECOUSE CONTROLED AND SUSTAINABLE CARBS SHOULD BE OK.
    BUT PLEASE IF ANYONE SHOULD HAVE ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP PLEASE DO TELL. NO HATERS PLEASE.
    TODAY I WORKED CHEST, AND TRICEPS. ALSO DID THE BICEPS, JUST BECOUSE OF THE PUMP FIXX MADE ME LAUGH?


    SO MONDAY, 23RD OF THIS MONTH WHICH IN NEXT MONDAY. I WILL START TO LOGG EVERYTHING DAY TO DAY.
    FOR DIET, WORKOUTS, HOW I FEEL. ALSO IL MESURE ALL MY SIZES, LEGS FOREARMS CHEST, NECK THE FULL MONTEY. AND THEN GIVE UPDATES ON THEM WEEKLEY.


    PEACE FOR NOW. ANY HELPFUL INFO PLEASE DO.

  2. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0

    SUB'd...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,183
    Answers
    0

    Dude capslock.

    Save the milk thistle for pct.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Dude capslock.

    Save the milk thistle for pct.
    cheers bro, i have some for pct. do you think i should carry on taking them? or just stick with the life support?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,183
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    cheers bro, i have some for pct. do you think i should carry on taking them? or just stick with the life support?
    Is life support the product by AI? I typically ask people to avoid milk thistle while using prohormones.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Is life support the product by AI? I typically ask people to avoid milk thistle while using prohormones.
    yea bruv bang on. AI what we thinking bruv?
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    How did you break your elbow and ruin your tendons like that?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How did you break your elbow and ruin your tendons like that?
    very long story bro.
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977

    very long story bro.
    We ain't got nothing but time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Subbed
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    19th jan 2012.


    Ok people, I was gona wait till Monday. To update but fkit here goes.

    As you already know. I started my cycle yesterday. Today I have decided to up the 1-andro utt, to 3ml a day. Keeping the decavol and aromx the same. Weds next week when I start the epi, ill stop the aromx as the epi also contains an anti esto. So did my chest and triceps yesterday and also blasted the biceps? Only did the biceps like I said because of the pump fixx, my workout was roughly around 2 hrs and 10 mins, flat bench press, then chest press machine, and also fly machine. Followed by dumbbell flys, decline, and dips for both chest and triceps, triceps I hammered them on the triceps’ push downs, and was very impressed with the pump fix that’s why I hammered the bicep too. 6 sets of everything, with 8 reps, last set been between 6 or 7 reps.

    I'm not gona say whoop whoop, felt the ph’s working right away. Because I didn’t feel any different other that the pre workout drink.
    However; last night I did feel a little something, my workout was good worked me out, started feeling tired around 8pm, then don’t know if it was my mind playing tricks or what.
    I started feeling a slight burning in all the muscle groups I trained. A tingly sensation, as my body started to wind down from the day, I started feeling the post workout aches and pain, which subsided through the evening. Anyways went to bed feeling really satisfied around 11pm, started falling asleep. Then bang 12 am half 12 ish eyes wide open, I'm out of bed doing fkn squats, and forearms. It was like id had a gram of the good old Columbian marching powder. For my evening meal I had low carb meal, as not to boost energy levels, to gently wind down for the night.
    Question is has anyone else had that? And is it something to should expect throughout my cycle, waking up feeling super charged? Oh and I know the aromx and 1-andro was working too because I had a 4 hr hard on throughout the night.
    Anyways fell asleep about 3am woke up around 8am. Feeling great.

    Took all my sups and ph’s upped the andro to 2 ml this morn.

    Had 4 poached eggs on wholegrain toast. Free range eggs, and bertolli spread made from olive oil. That was 9 am.
    Had a cup of green tea with lemon.
    Before breakfast did 30 mins run on the treadmill at a steady pace of 5.5 mph.
    Its 11am now so gona hit the weights do back, legs, and biceps.
    Tomorrow ill do shoulders, before resting for the weekend.

    Then next week, ill sort and get my workouts to precession.
    And update my diet daily. I also like to cook so. IL also put the recipes up too, should anyone fancy, trying my diet.

    Peace. almost forgot. il take some pre workout pics at somepoint over the weekend. and post workout pics. then do the same at the end of this cycle too.
  12. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    so, did my back today, nothing special, did the usual workout, bent over dumbel rows, lat pull down seated row, and pull up's. had a really good workout. when i finished had a shake, some smoked haddock, with mixed veg,. also had a think about my workout routines for these next 8 weeks.
    had a read and search online, and found what apears to be a brilliant back workout. pretty simler to what im doing now. but with more variation. so this is the 8 week pre planned workout. this is just a back workout too.

    week 1 which will be next week. and week 5.
    wide grip pull ups, sets 4 reps max.

    superset lat pull down/seated row, sets 4 reps 10 on each.

    bent over barbell rows, sets 4 reps 10.

    week 2 and 6

    wide grip pull ups/lat pull downs superset, set 4 reps 15 pull ups/ 10 pull downs.

    seated row, drop set, sets 3 / reps max.

    body weight row, sets 4, reps 10,10,8,6.

    one arm cable row, 3-1-3 rep timing sets 4 reps 10.

    weeks 3 and 7.

    wide grip pull ups, sets 4 reps max,10,8,8.

    lat pull downs, sets 3 reps 10,10,10

    bent over row, sets 4 reps, 8,6,6,5.

    one arm cable row, 3-1-3 rep timing, sets 4 reps 10.

    weeks 4 and 8.

    tri set, wide grip pull ups/lat pull downs/seated row. sets 3 reps 10 on each exercise.

    straight arm lat pull down. 2-1-2 rep timing, sets 3 reps 12.

    body weight row, sets 3 reps max.


    so that will be the back sorted through out the entire 8 weeks.

    so today is thursday, il be switching to back on tuesday. i wont be keeping the same days for the same routine also.

    the above routine i found on muscle lean and strength .com

    and i will more than likely encoperate a few more routines from there into these 8 weeks.

    if anyone as anything to add or take away from this 8 weeker please do fill me in cheers.
  13. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    We ain't got nothing but time.
    Leonidas... Nothing draws a crowd like a good story, let's hear it Brotha, I'm interested too???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Leonidas... Nothing draws a crowd like a good story, let's hear it Brotha, I'm interested too???
    Yea please tell. Scotty here is a chiro and can help you with any lingering problems, or help with flareups. He's one of the board therapist

    Or maybe I just like to abuse him :P
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    ok the elbow was, broken due to some idiot taxi driver, i was on a session with some mates, at the local. its around 3.5 4 miles from my house. got a taxi back. normaly cost around 5.50£ anyways the tosser tried it on charging, £13.00 got into a fight with him, he called the cops. i explained everything to them, they told me to give him the money he was asking for and take it to a small claims court. i laughed told them to go fk. they then tried to arrest me for section 5 public order offence, after a little while they got the upperhand. slammed the cuffs on, and threw me in the back of the police van. and gave me another little kicking. got me back to the station, where upon a*****, i wasnt too happy. and made their day alittle worse. cuffs came off. it was game on, inside the police station, there was a little more pushing and shoving till around 8 of them got me to a cell, and it was all out war. loads of the bstrds came running in, and **** went down obviously i was in the right lawfuly and legaly. they didnt take to me telling them how to law is, one cop punched me in the eye, and grabed me while a few other threw some random blows. **** hit the fan big time. i was alone by that time more cops wer comming in the cell, and they got their steel exstendable battons out. one when to strike too high and it would have hit my skull and i raised my forearm in a defencive possition and bamb, batton conected and shatterd my elbow. imagen if it had conected with my head. id recorded everything on my mobile phone, but shouldnt have told the cops becouse when i got my property back the micro memory card had been taked which the phone stored auido too. put a complaint in. and had a nice chat with two cops who made it very clear, how every cop in the city would be on my ass if i didnt drop it. so ended it there. bstds.
    up on healing over time, the arm is now locked in a 45 degree position. got full movement but it dont streighten out. for years just holding a 1 pint bottle of milk would couse the elbow to collapes, and the arm couldnt be used at all heavy lifting, even holding a cup of tea. over time i guess the shoulder, and trap have kinda take all the effort automaticaly over time, so now the arm is back in up. i have one trap about hlf cm bigger than the other. but working on that. and thats also due to doing archery with a 65lb draw recurve bow. which has been great strenght therapy for the elbow, drawing and holding for 10 sec befor release. well thats one story out the way. peace

    severing the tendons was on a different occasion. after the above.
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Damn...
    Only earbud fight the police is if 1 pulled me over and I had nothing to lose.

    Haha... But cops usually always win.

    Surprised they aimed for ya head with the stick. What is a session? Drinking?

    And u fought the cops at the scene, struggled with them in the van then again at the station!!! Were u on a pro hormone
    then?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    friday today. boom boom last day of working out for the week. and shoulders. il update this later this evening after i get home.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977
    friday today. boom boom last day of working out for the week. and shoulders. il update this later this evening after i get home.
    Looking forward to it.
    Off to bed. Usually do a night time work out 3 nights a week usually on the days I'm off cuz I just do it in the AM.
    When I do that all the excite me keeps me awake so early... Or could it be AM haha...

    I'll check back tomorrow when ever I wake up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn...
    Only earbud fight the police is if 1 pulled me over and I had nothing to lose.

    Haha... But cops usually always win.

    Surprised they aimed for ya head with the stick. What is a session? Drinking?

    And u fought the cops at the scene, struggled with them in the van then again at the station!!! Were u on a pro hormone
    then?
    yea a drinking session, na no ph's back then. was naturaly working outjust wasnt gona be arrested for not commiting a crime, and them thinking they have the power to make it up as they go along, this is the uk not china, or afghanistan our soldiers are dieing for these very rights, hit em with that speach too and that gets em angry as fk . i gave as good as i got bro. it was like wwf raw in the police cell. of course i was legaly right in utilising my thai boxing skills in self defence. and they should have told the taxi driver to take me to a small claims court not the other way round. here bro in my city the cops really let loose on you they dont give a fk. give them any lip and bang fkrs will punch you in the face and kick the crap out of you. and after say "you know the game stop complaining *****" really thats their attitude. not only that im a bit of a prize catch for the police too. somtimes i think they arrest me just to train new coppers on lol. shiot loads of people here dieing in police custody all the time. il be fkd if im gona be one of em. but anyways i keep my self to my self nowdays, stay out of trouble.

    if i see a cop look at me and make eye conntact i start jogging then i sprint, its funny cose they always give chase, and it makes you put more effort into your daily run, when they catch up you tell them sorry i never noticed you, and this is part of my daily workout routine. they go fkn mental as if you should be arrested for making them run and crap. try it bro its fun, more so if you can sustain around a good 4 miles run cross country. off them a drink of your water after.
  20. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Looking forward to it.
    Off to bed. Usually do a night time work out 3 nights a week usually on the days I'm off cuz I just do it in the AM.
    When I do that all the excite me keeps me awake so early... Or could it be AM haha...

    I'll check back tomorrow when ever I wake up.
    iv been thinking about working out at night at a 24 hr gym. you recon its better ? or just same as a day workout. iv noticed lots of people are doing nights down the gym for some reason and its not becouse their working nights.
  21. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977

    iv been thinking about working out at night at a 24 hr gym. you recon its better ? or just same as a day workout. iv noticed lots of people are doing nights down the gym for some reason and its not becouse their working nights.
    Less people, also as far as when is the best time according to body rhythms is like early afternoon I believe. But then later it said whenever you feel ready to lift is fine. I tend to try to avoid doing anything with lower back stress in any am workouts as the spinal chord loses a lot of connective tissue inter fluid when we sleep and needs to be replenished.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Less people, also as far as when is the best time according to body rhythms is like early afternoon I believe. But then later it said whenever you feel ready to lift is fine. I tend to try to avoid doing anything with lower back stress in any am workouts as the spinal chord loses a lot of connective tissue inter fluid when we sleep and needs to be replenished.
    sweet, i do alot of am workouts. some times it is tireing, or il do a split say chest am legs and bicep mid to late afternoon. i can understand the less people biz too, prolly a better calmer enviroment to do a work out in, less hustle and havoc, less stress and getting everything done as fast as. cheers bruv and peace.
  23. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    sorry to those who have sub'd for not updating over the weekend, been really busy, fixing a solid workout plan for the next 8 weeks. started taking the epi today. no had any side's so far, from any of the other stuff. i feel great. i have noticed some changes but thats not down to the ph's. that my diet and how i workout. and thats the body fat is dropping pretty rapid, the shoulders, i can see the muscle ripple under the skin like fingers also starting to see it in the arms too. body weight is same, so im guessing the fat iv lost is been replaced by lean muscle. but again puting that down to diet, and how i workout. anyways gym tomoz. and hopefuly a calm day, and get to sit and reallt update this thread, again sorry for been slow on this but i aint kept a diary since i was a kid. peace peeps and bear with me.
  24. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    sorry to those who have sub'd for not updating over the weekend, been really busy, fixing a solid workout plan for the next 8 weeks. started taking the epi today. no had any side's so far, from any of the other stuff. i feel great. i have noticed some changes but thats not down to the ph's. that my diet and how i workout. and thats the body fat is dropping pretty rapid, the shoulders, i can see the muscle ripple under the skin like fingers also starting to see it in the arms too. body weight is same, so im guessing the fat iv lost is been replaced by lean muscle. but again puting that down to diet, and how i workout. anyways gym tomoz. and hopefuly a calm day, and get to sit and reallt update this thread, again sorry for been slow on this but i aint kept a diary since i was a kid. peace peeps and bear with me.
    haha, I wouldn't really consider this a diary ;P

    Plan on sharing your diet/exercise plan with us?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    yea a drinking session, na no ph's back then. was naturaly working outjust wasnt gona be arrested for not commiting a crime, and them thinking they have the power to make it up as they go along, this is the uk not china, or afghanistan our soldiers are dieing for these very rights, hit em with that speach too and that gets em angry as fk . i gave as good as i got bro. it was like wwf raw in the police cell. of course i was legaly right in utilising my thai boxing skills in self defence. and they should have told the taxi driver to take me to a small claims court not the other way round. here bro in my city the cops really let loose on you they dont give a fk. give them any lip and bang fkrs will punch you in the face and kick the crap out of you. and after say "you know the game stop complaining *****" really thats their attitude. not only that im a bit of a prize catch for the police too. somtimes i think they arrest me just to train new coppers on lol. shiot loads of people here dieing in police custody all the time. il be fkd if im gona be one of em. but anyways i keep my self to my self nowdays, stay out of trouble.

    if i see a cop look at me and make eye conntact i start jogging then i sprint, its funny cose they always give chase, and it makes you put more effort into your daily run, when they catch up you tell them sorry i never noticed you, and this is part of my daily workout routine. they go fkn mental as if you should be arrested for making them run and crap. try it bro its fun, more so if you can sustain around a good 4 miles run cross country. off them a drink of your water after.
    Dude... You Loco Man, but I like it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977

    iv been thinking about working out at night at a 24 hr gym. you recon its better ? or just same as a day workout. iv noticed lots of people are doing nights down the gym for some reason and its not becouse their working nights.
    Like night because...

    Fits into my work schedule
    Have food energy
    Less people
    Taking my sups at night don't effect me
    At work and I'm less tired at work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like night because...

    Fits into my work schedule
    Have food energy
    Less people
    Taking my sups at night don't effect me
    At work and I'm less tired at work.
    Yeah... I used to belong to a 24hr gym, but it didn't really serve any purpose for me, I think one time... seriously one time in the 2yrs I was a member I could not sleep and so I got up and went and worked out at 3am and when I finished I showered and went back home and was actually able to fall asleep and slept all the way until I had to get up for work! I'm a morning guy, I like to wake up earlier so I can go to the gym and get it done before starting work, can't explain it, not for everyone, but for me... there is just no better way to start my day!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  28. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    right people, weds 25th jan today. day off working out. monday i did chest,
    triceps.
    il skip all the warmup shiot. everything 5 sets, with 8 reps.

    flat bench, 60 kg

    decline bench, 60 kg

    decline dumbells, light dumbles, 20 kgs 1 set to failier.

    push ups to failier. decline flys, to failier.

    incline flys to failier.

    all the sets to failier. each rep took 3 to 4 seconds. and killed like fk. pausing and holding the weight in position on the main stress part of each rep......


    triceps, i did cable pushdowns. 55kg,

    8 sets,
    each set to failier. then dips, again to failier. and as above took the same amount of time on each rep. and holding on major stress parts of each rep for as long as possible. in doing so the amount of dips dramaticaly decreaced.

    monday,
    beakfast, 4 scrambled egg whites, on whole grain. washed down with whey protein isolate water. dunno how much protien is in the egg whites.
    but there is 40g in the water. hit the gym.
    after my workout. a shake, 35 g of protine.
    12pm lunch,
    parmesan crayfis. with wild leaf salad, with a olive oil, lemon and balsamic vinigar dressing.
    200g of fish, = 20.2 g of protine.

    200g of drained crayfish tails.
    1 beaten egg
    2 tbsp chopped parsley
    zest of 1 lemon
    55g of fine grated parmesan cheese
    55g of bread crmbs
    salt fresh ground blk pepper.

    preheat ur oven 210c
    mix all th ingredients 2gether for the coating.
    toss the crayfish till well coverd by it all
    arrange on a baking sheet, and cook for 8 to 10 mins till the coatn is golden.
    really nice.

    3pm had had a shake. and some fruit, and mixed nuts.
    4pm, grilled smoked haddock. just ate that without anything . and a cupa green tea
  29. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Looks like the diet is dialed in.

    4 egg whites is around 12g of protein. Each egg has 6-7 grams and half is in the yolk, the other in the white so about 3-4g each. I tend to round down. When I eat egg whites I usually eat around 12 lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Less people, also as far as when is the best time according to body rhythms is like early afternoon I believe. But then later it said whenever you feel ready to lift is fine. I tend to try to avoid doing anything with lower back stress in any am workouts as the spinal chord loses a lot of connective tissue inter fluid when we sleep and needs to be replenished.
    cheers bruv. i do am workouts. but i also seem to be getting really charged up come evening too. so might start doing split sessions. dont know yet. or might just go nocturnal completley. see hw i feel.
  31. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Looks like the diet is dialed in.

    4 egg whites is around 12g of protein. Each egg has 6-7 grams and half is in the yolk, the other in the white so about 3-4g each. I tend to round down. When I eat egg whites I usually eat around 12 lol
    you can buy bottled egg whites from myprotien .com.
    so no messing with the york, but the york also has vits in, so some with and some whitout. baring inmind that artical i posted the truth about protien. im gona keep it as it is at the mo. noticed in other cycle threads people seem to be peaking around the 3 or 4 week. so il go balistic there. thinking about adding some tren in week 3. but im gona also up the dose of the epi too in week 3 to 3 pills aday. gona keep the 1-andro at 3ml aday, stopped with the aromx now, till pct. dunno what says you bruv? thoughts?
  32. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yeah... I used to belong to a 24hr gym, but it didn't really serve any purpose for me, I think one time... seriously one time in the 2yrs I was a member I could not sleep and so I got up and went and worked out at 3am and when I finished I showered and went back home and was actually able to fall asleep and slept all the way until I had to get up for work! I'm a morning guy, I like to wake up earlier so I can go to the gym and get it done before starting work, can't explain it, not for everyone, but for me... there is just no better way to start my day!!!
    i know what you saying bro, i have been feeling the same. been droping zopiclone to sleep right throu. been going to bed at 8 9 pm and booom befor i know it its 6 am, and my day beggins
  33. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like night because...

    Fits into my work schedule
    Have food energy
    Less people
    Taking my sups at night don't effect me
    At work and I'm less tired at work.
    love the new photo, bro. you needs to check them supps ur taking kinda making you look a lil femanine. hot hot hot lol. peace bruv.
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977
    love the new photo, bro. you needs to check them supps ur taking kinda making you look a lil femanine. hot hot hot lol. peace bruv.
    Boom!! Whats going on in here!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Boom!! Whats going on in here!
    hahaaa the pic of the woman you had, who's is it you gal?

    again people sorry for been slow in updating just been really busy.
    nothing much to note tho, no real changes, yet. only my shoulder joints ached abit for a few days. but i have put that down to me working out had and heavy. other than that. starting to think these ph's dont work.
  36. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    hey peeps, sorry i aint posted of late. 2 weeks in, had a infection and was given anti biotics. so had to drop the cycle. and felt **** as fck, should finish the antibiotics end of the month but think i might have to do a second month as the i dont think the antis, are working there best. fingers crossed, all will be well by the end of the month and pic up from where i left off.
  37. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    hey peeps, sorry i aint posted of late. 2 weeks in, had a infection and was given anti biotics. so had to drop the cycle. and felt **** as fck, should finish the antibiotics end of the month but think i might have to do a second month as the i dont think the antis, are working there best. fingers crossed, all will be well by the end of the month and pic up from where i left off.
    Good luck man! Keep healthy and make sure you do some anti bacterial PCT. (Good food, pro/prebiotics) To assure your digestive track heals.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Registered User
    leonidas1977's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0

    ok so people, around 2 and half weeks into my cycle. i noticed my skin was starting to get white blotches. im white anyways. i noticed this befor i started the prohormones, and prolly should have had it checked out. anyways. its got a little worse, and also on my face and trunk. i thought hmm a little acne maybe? no then i thought maybe a little tinea visecolore. anyways doc dont know hant told me what it is, but they gave me some metro gel thinking acne, then some antibiotics, and now some steriod cream. so its clearing up a little. but i would have rather then refear me to a deratologist, and find out what it is for def, you know what coused it, and how to prevent it in future. so gona run this anobolic cream till its gone. peace, other than that all is well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in