Toro's quest for Strength and Shred

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

A couple of updates before I update with my workout.

I've been doing these special complexes lately every day or every other day. Most are body weight complexes, some are weighted. These things have been truly great, especially the bodyweight ones (absolutely killer!). Best of all, I'm getting in some serious core work and I can see it working already. I'm 30% concerned with some soreness that persists throughout the day after the fact (mostly in my hips/hamstrings), but I don't think it'll affect my workouts much, especially considering I pre-exhaust my hamstrings before all quad work already.

Second thing is I ran out of Ragnorok and just got my tub of Muscle Marinade Cherry Limeade. This **** is MONEY. I took a drink, and 15-20 minutes later I remembered the good old days. The full body itch and tingle, the extreme focusing in, and the synergy between all this and listening to music before and while lifting. Love it. More details later.

Lastly, since the past weekend I've changed my diet up around. I was doing IF cycling 3300 with 300g+ protein and 300g+ carbs and 2200 calories on off days with ~100g carbs and somewhat less protein. This was working well for about 2 weeks, then I stalled HARD for about the past 4 weeks or more. I decided enough was enough and that I had been on a calorie restricted diet for too long (since January ... dropped 50lbs). So I decided to go on last summer's diet of 3500+ calories with mostly fats (about 160-180g), mild carbs (150-180g), and high protein (300g), higher than it was during the summer as I'm more muscular now. This is also split into 6 meals as I was tired of walking around with a distended stomach from shoving 3 meals in 8 hours of such large quantities of food. I gotta say, I feel substantially better on this diet now. Everything is clean, no bread, no refined sugars, not even zero-sugar sweeteners (except in the protein, which I'm now on Dymatize as I ran out of ON 100%). And boy is this protein quality ... so much better than ON's. Yes, I screwed up getting the Cookies N' Cream flavor from ON, but still the protein clumps sometimes ... Nutrapro is better, even. But this Dymatize is so on point, and there is ZERO bloat when you drink the protein. Awesome!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 07/13/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    115-7,3,2-12 rp
    Great negatives plus static at end
    Good form, too

PINWHEEL CURLS
    70-15

**DC stretches for biceps**

DC CALF PRESSES
    +310-12
    15 sec holds
    WOW this is painful

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    150-7,4,3-14 rp
    Good Negatives plus static at end

HACK SQUATS (weight minus carriage)
    320-6
    230-20
    Ass was buried in these, very sweet but I gotta watch out since I'm tall

**DC stretches for hams and quads**

Surprisingly easy sets, and this was AFTER I decided to go ahead and add 10lbs on top of what I was already planning to add. Very nice!!

**SUPERSET THE 4 BELOW FOR 3 SETS TOTAL**

STANDING AB CURLS 160-16x3
    HIP ABDUCTOR
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADDUCTOR

FACE PULLS
    130-14,14,14
    just can't get myself to do seated SSB good mornings lol. Had a really slow negative on these.

This workout was amazing. Hit the weights hard, good form, and breezed through everything. I was done with my main routine 45 minutes in. THAT is part of the power of Muscle Marinade. The other part? the fact that instead of adding 10lbs to my hack squat, I added 20lbs instead, and it was still easy! And this was with me going super deep. And I had 1 more rep left in me for the strength set, and I definitely had at least 3 in the tank for the widow. But I stuck to the program and just hit 20 reps for the widow. After walking out of the gym, my legs felt like 10 inches bigger (circumference-wise) it was so sweet. Celebrated with some sauteed potatoes and onions served with my regular ground beef. Totally in line with my diet, so no worries there
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 07/01/11

UPPER SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
    225-6,2,2-10 rp

**DC stretch for chest**
    This felt so bad on my shoulders. OK I promise I am swapping this out

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
    115-7,3,3-13 rp
    Fat negatives plus good static at end
    Lol? Where did that last set come from?

**DC stretches for delts**

SMITH JM PRESS
    142-8,3,2-13 rp
    Fat Negatives, static at end
    Triceps were BLASTED lol

**DC stretch for triceps**

WIDE PULLUPS @ 215
    35-9,4,2-15 rp
    Fat negs plus static at end
    Almost had 3 at end

DEADLIFTS
    I was feeling really good on 405 warmup, so I decided to give 455 a try
    455-5 <--- NICE. Naked deadlift, used dead stops before doing next rep
    405-5 <---- lol my core was done

Today's workout quickly went from crap to really amazing. And ****, as I'm writing this I realized I forgot to do my back stretch, damn. Oh well. Anyways, I had a really amazing session. I will start doing Hammer strength chest press from now on out instead of flat bench. It was just too much torture. Also, the JM presses are starting to get really hard, especially with those negatives.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 07/18/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
    55-7,4,2-13 rp
    4-5 sec negs, couldn't static hold again haha

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
    120-13

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
    310-12
    15 sec hold, was pretty easy

GHR
    10-8,4,2-14 rp
    GoodNegatives plus static at end
    Focking nice!!

LEG PRESS
    17+35-8
    13+35-20
    ****ing easy sets, wtf nice

**DC stretch for quads and hams**

**SUPERSET THE 3 BELOW**

HANGING AB RIPPER 10x3
    HIP ADDUCTOR
    LEG RAISES 20x3

Tried to do some seated SSB goodmornings but they felt weird

FACEPULLS
    100-20,20,20

Great workout. I'm glad I can do weighted glut ham raises now, even though I can't keep a straight back when I do it like some do in videos I've watched. The resistance is there, though. Also, I killed the leg presses today. Don't know what's going on, but bring it on! Also, dumbbell curling 55s is unsurprisingly very hard, lol. I think I'm physiologically reaching my upper limit for seated dumbbell curls (though I don't know what the limiting factor is, probably not my biceps).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 07/20/11

UPPER DAY

DECLINE BENCH
    255-9,3,1-13 rp
    Lol don't know where 9th came from

**DC stretch for chest**
    kinda messed up my shoulder with stretch again -.-

SEATED MILITARY PRESS
    135-7,2,2-11 rp
    Negatives and static at end

**DC stretch for delts**

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    185-7,3,2-12 rp
    Great Negatives plus static at end

BENT OVER ROWS
    295-8
    235-12
    Pause when contracted
    Perfect form on 235 but paused midway (without letting go), so clearly moving up in weight very fast on these

TBAR NARROW (weight on bar)
    190-7,4,2-13 rp
    Thank god, can move up in weight next time

**DC stretch for back**

Well, I was very pleased with today's workout sans shoulders. I had a curious performance issue on the decline. Busting out 9 reps like that with those negatives was both real impressive, and perhaps almost scary. But interestingly enough, that took so much out of me I could only hit 3 then 1 afterwards on the rest-pause set. Also, really having problems bringing up shoulder strength. This is where I've been for a long, long time now. It should have gone up. I even reset the weight down to bring it back up with some good numbers, yet here I am only knocking about 10 or 11 rp with 135. I have a feeling this might have been influenced by me moving around a lot of gas tanks at work as well as my complexes in the A.M. which require shoulders. At any rate, they're definitely looking larger, which is nice, but they need to get stronger :\ I didn't do face pulls today as I want to be feeling completely fresh for squats on Friday. I can't wait, honestly; I'm actually looking forward to them, which hasn't happened since the week when I hit 405 for the first time on squats (boy was that a long ass time ago now!).
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I have been working out for 15 years, I have been at a dead spot lacking motivation to try to get stronger. I am 5'10 and 142. I am solid but need to gain mass. When I try to increase my diet, my stomach won't let me over dose on calories. Any suggestions?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    I have been working out for 15 years, I have been at a dead spot lacking motivation to try to get stronger. I am 5'10 and 142. I am solid but need to gain mass. When I try to increase my diet, my stomach won't let me over dose on calories. Any suggestions?
    Hey man. That seems like it can cause some trouble. Before I could even begin to make suggestions I would like to know what you've tried in terms of increasing your diet. What kind of foods were you eating? How many meals a day?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 07/22/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
    50-7,2,0-9 rp
    Good Negatives plus long static after

HAMMER CURLS
    65-13

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
    155-12
    15 sec holds and negatives
    3 rest pause here hahaha

SEATED LEG CURLS
    165-13,7,4-24 rp
    Fat negatives plus very long static at end

BOX SQUATS
    335-6
    245-20

**DC stretches for hams, and quads*
    Stretches were very good and on point today

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
    160-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

Today's workout was real good. The biceps thing was real interesting. It was very hard doing EZ bar curls with 50lbs on each side. Obviously I couldn't go past 9rp today, so if I do it again next week I'll stick with the same weight and go for reps. Squats were very hard, not so much the strength set as much as the widowmaker. Things started coming to a halt at around 8 reps, and at 10 I was pretty ready to call it. But I'm telling you, if you just say "just 2 more reps" over and over in your head, you can chip away and get to 20. It just takes a lot of mental strain to get there. Rewarded myself with a 1000 calorie steak sub lathered in all sorts of protein and fatty goodness. I also hung out at the pool ... that was pretty great. Love switching back and forth between the cold pool and the hot tub. Did some light swimming, lots of running in the water. I think that really helped stave off any soreness as I don't feel much at all today, except my legs get really exhausted if I try walking which is rather strange. I was too sore and tired though to go play baseball, which kind of sucked.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 07/25/11

UPPER SPLIT

INCLINE BENCH
    215-5,2,1-8 rp
    Good Negs plus great static at end
    Plus 2 forced reps

**DC stretch on incline with dbs**
    Stretch felt amazing, so next time use very low incline, start with arms wide then go to bottom of press position

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
    125-13,6,4-23 rp
    Pinkies a cm or 2 inside rings

**DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
    65-8,3,2-13 rp
    Nice negatives plus static at end
    Too much for 4th on 2nd rp but great 3rd rp

NARROW CHINUPS
    75-5,2,1-8 rp
    Negatives plus static at end

RACK PULLS (below knee)
    504-6
    455-11
    Dead stops on both sets

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
    130-15,13,13
    used some negatives in last 2 sets

Well, today was a very interesting day. It appears I have hit the max for my incline and close grip chinup. I can say for sure I will probably not try for a higher weight on the chinups. As for incline bench, I made sure to hit the stretches well (and omg did they feel good! I wish my stretches for the bottom pec felt as good as for the clavicle) and eat a lot for my post-WO meal. I'll ask to see if I can move up or if I should shoot for more reps. In addition, another factor that'll play into this is how the rest of my training goes. In particular, not this Friday but next Friday, depending on how my squatting goes, will determine when I will set my cruise at. I should hit 8 weeks definitely, so I'm planning on hitting at least another 2 weeks for sure after this 2 weeks (this is my 3rd 2 weeks in this blast). If I feel like I can run 2 more mini-cycles on this blast following my next squat session I'll probably try 215 again for more reps, then wait until my next mini-cycle for 225. I was surprised to hit dips so hard, this was very good. Also, those upright rows just dont seem to get much harder with more weight lol, so that's a good thing. Rack pulls were amazing ... felt them rip apart my back. Not only did I make sure to implement dead stops but I also did not use wrist wraps ... and I think this is making my lifts a lot better. So from now on out, I wont be using my wraps except for my back stretch and maybe bent over rows (since I use a pronated grip/overhand).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 07/27/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    125-5,3,1-9 rp
    Good-great negatives plus static at end
    Questionable form on some lol. Of all things my forearms felt really fried.

PINWHEEL CURLS
    75-12

DC CALF PRESSES
    +320-12
    15 sec holds
    WOW this is painful

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    160-7,3,2-12 rp

330-7
    240-20
    Not wearing lifting shoes today so dynamic will be different. Hope it won't hurt much
    Turns out I hit everything great! One rep on the 330 was a little high relatively but at least hit parallel

Left quad stretch coulda been better

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
    HANGING AB RIPPER 10x3
    HIP ABD 150-12x3
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADD 150-12x3

Good session today. I knew I would be pushing it as last week I had pushed the EZ bar curls pretty much to their limits. Looks like I did that to the BB curls. But that's ok, I'll just do this for the same weight and hit more reps next week. Leg workouts were on point, although my DC stretches for my left quad did not feel as good as my right and I suspect it's because when I set it up my left quad wasn't up and down straight but was kind of pointing outside. A problem worth mentioning is that my knees were caving in during my hack squats, especially on the widowmaker (and this happened starting very early like on rep 3). I started to audibly tell myself to force my knees out, and it helped somewhat. I will have to pursue what might be going on here. It could have just been the new setup without my shoes, but idk and I dont want to take chances.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 07/15/11

UPPER SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
    225-7,3,2-12 rp
    Moved a finger on each side in on the bar. Felt much better on shoulders. Chest feels BLASTED

**DC stretch for chest**

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
    125-7,3,1-11 rp
    Almost 12 rp but couldn't get 2nd up

SMITH JM PRESS
    152-9,2,2-13 rp
    Triceps felt like they were gonna pop 2nd set

WIDE PULLUPS @ 219
    45-7,4,2-13 rp
    Controlled reps plus static at end

DEADLIFTS
    465-5 <--- NICE. Naked deadlift, used dead stops before doing next rep. ****ed up hand placement on 5th set hope I didn't mess up my lower back
    405-2 <-- rofl beyond taxed to do more
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Your strenth is going way up bro!! Good **** man shows your working hard and staying consistent. Solid log BTW.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Your strenth is going way up bro!! Good **** man shows your working hard and staying consistent. Solid log BTW.
    Thanks for the words! I put in 110% in all these sessions to hit the numbers I need to hit, and I'm glad I'm hitting them! I try to keep my log detailed so that I can look back on it and make really good comparisons, not just about my lifts but about other habits, like how I set up for a lift, how I execute it, or even how I eat and sleep.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed it so far. Gonna post up today's workout.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 08/01/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
    60-6,4,2-12 rp
    Fat negs plus long static
    Core is pretty tired ESP obliques

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
    130-12
    Wrists started not being able to hold the bar well so don't really know if this was 12 or more like 4 lol

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
    320-12
    15 sec hold

GHR
    20-5,2,1-8 rp
    That was really rough. Almost felt like fainting towards the end. I noticed that it's extremely hard for me to move up in weight on this, so I think hitting 8 reps (less than 13) was expected on this.

LEG PRESS
    18-8
    14-20
    Hit these smoothly
    Found out if I set the chair up a pin higher than the last one it really let's me hit my quads better and less gluts
    Very hard to walk afterwards

STANDING AB CURLS
    160-15,15,15,12

LEG LIFTS
    20x3

FACEPULLS
    130-14,14,14

Good session today. Last weekend was a really rough one. I had suboptimal sleep Friday night simply because I think my bed sucks (and I toss and turn a lot), but then on Saturday I only slept about 5 hours. That was really rough. At the end of the next day I noticed I looked actually rather big in the mirror (as in fat) which was upsetting. But after today looks not only like my lifts stayed consistent and didnt suffer but my body composition is not as bad as I thought it looked Sunday. I guess I was just too tired to maintain good posture Sunday lol. Enough about that, looking forward to squatting this Friday. I feel really good about it and expect to hit my numbers.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 08/03/11

UPPER DAY

DECLINE BENCH
    265-6,2,2-10 rp
    MANNING UP (noun): see this decline bench set
    Almost had 7 first rp but then again may not have made 2 last rp. Chest feels caved in haha

**DC stretch for chest**
    kinda messed up my shoulder with stretch. Always the left

SEATED MILITARY PRESS
    145-4,2,1- 6 rp
    Negatives and static at end
    Shoulders feel hammered. Sad. Guess I should stick with 135. But I know this is what sometimes happens with the shoulder since it's such a small muscle.

**DC stretch for delts**

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    185-8,3,2-13 rp plus 2 forced
    Fat Negatives plus static at end
    DAMNIT almost had 14

BENT OVER ROWS
    305-8
    245-12
    Pause when contracted

200-7,4,2-13 rp
    Controlled reps but some were fast

**DC stretch for back**

Well, this was a pretty sweet session. I hit a good number on the decline and on my back exercises. The CGBP was almost fantastic if only it wasn't for getting stuck a few inches from lockout, twice.

I have decided to change up the seated shoulder press. I was going all the way down to my chest on it, but my forearms would go numb and I would lose my grip. Therefore it followed I would significant force development from the bottom, which is not good for either strength or hypertrophy purposes. As such, I will start doing them like I was way before and cutting them once I hit a little below parallel with my shoulders. This should improve that lift significantly, and perhaps it'll carry over into not only my other lifts but my overall shoulder size.

Coming up is squat day and then potentially my last 2-week blast. If squats go well, I might consider another 2 week blast. This would be beneficial as I would be hitting some important numbers, namely 2 plates on the incline. Should be fun!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 08/05/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
    50-6,3,1-10 rp
    Good Negatives plus long static after

HAMMER CURLS
    70-13

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
    165-12
    3 rest pause here tho for very short

SEATED LEG CURLS
    185-13,7,4-24 rp
    Fat negatives plus v long static at end

BOX SQUATS
    345-5
    255-20

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
    160-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

Will comment later.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 08/08/11

UPPER SPLIT

INCLINE BENCH
    215-6,2,1-9 rp
    Really hard to push myself on these

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
    135-13,6,5-23 rp
    Pinkies a cm or 2 inside rings

**DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
    75-7,3,2-12 rp
    Got a massive headache and felt like passing out after

NARROW CHINUPS
    75-5,3,1-9 rp
    Controlled reps plus static at end

RACK PULLS (below knee)
    515-6
    465-11
    Almost kinda sorta lost my grip on the 6th of 515 lol
    Dead stops at the end of each rep.

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
    130-15,13,12

Well, I think it's settled. This was a great workout, pushing PRs with dips and doing very well still with rack pulls (almost to a PR, but not quite there yet). Of course the incline bench was a PR, but I noticed how little will I had to push it on there and on the chinups. I think I'm starting to really screech to a halt. Thus, I think what I'll do is finish off these last 2 weeks before taking a deload. I'm sure my body will thank me greatly. As for my deload, I'm thinking of more or less just sticking with complexes for cardio but otherwise not lifting at all.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 08/10/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    125-4; 4,2,1-7 rp*
    Good-great negatives plus static at end
    Tension headaches have returned. Did 4 before almost passing out in pain, waited 5 mins, then resumed again and got 4

PINWHEEL CURLS
    80-11

DC CALF PRESSES
    +320-12
    15 sec holds
    WOW this is painful
    Same settings as new leg press setup (chair on 2nd to last notch)
    Feels like I not only really hit the calves but also feel a stretch in hams, so clearly they're tight

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    170-5,3,1-9 rp
    6th on first rp wasn't full rom

Modifying foot placement even further on hack squats. Feet closer together and pointing straight instead of externally rotating them.

340-6
    250-20
    I got nailed to the focking cross on these. Failed 4 reps so repeated the 4 after a under 10 second pause

Right quad stretch felt incomplete

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
    HANGING AB RIPPER 10x3
    HIP ABD 150-15x3
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADD 150-15x3

Well today presented me with an interesting discovery. I had suffered with bouts of exertion headaches on 2 previous occasions only for them to return to plague me since Monday. Today I took my indomethacin, a pain medicine prescribed to those diagnosed with exertion headaches, and when I got to my working set of barbell curls the condition still hit me. I was so frustrated from the pain and the inconvenience of the condition that I sat out for about 5 to 10 minutes, and in that time I googled for info on exertion headaches again.

To recap, none of my doctors knew what was causing them, and when I asked them why I have them they would provide these circular arguments that basically told me they didn't know what they were talking about.

Finally, though, this internet search revealed me something - if it's not vascular (we know mine's not), then it's likely due to poor posture (which I have!). Particularly, it's likely a nerve being pinched or something in the neck area, and that's where my poor posture lies and why I've been seeing a chiropractor.

Anyways, with this info I decided to do some neck stretches as well as the neck exercises prescribed to me by my doc. At first it almost felt like they were going to provoke another exertion headache, but it never got there. After I did them, I put in extra effort to force my neck back (which would keep it straight(er)), and I had no problem for the rest of my workout! So this is great news! I'll have to consult with my doc about this.

Anyways, as for the rest of the workout, it was decent. The lying hamstring curls kind of sucked as I couldn't get the full range of motion. I dont know if it was too much weight (possible, but unlikely) or because I set up the lever in such a way that it didnt fit with my height and so I couldn't curl it back enough. Now, the hack squats were absolutely killer! especially on the quads. I loved it. Can't wait to do it like this more frequently.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I have a staff infection on my ankle. I'm really hoping it doesn't spread into the bone. On meds now, hope this can kick it sooner than later :\ No lifting for a while
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear that bro. Get well soon and good luck!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro. Get well soon and good luck!
    Hey, thanks for the support man. Apparently my reply never got posted (?). Anyways, wow, that was one hell of an infection.

Anyways, my case of ankle cellulitis is over. I had to lay in bed and keep my foot elevated on pillows for about a week and a half. I was basically limited to watching things on my computer, and reading. My only times out of bed were to go to the bathroom, the occasional meal I prepared for myself (someone else would often bring me meals at first since I just could not put any weight on that leg), or to shower. But it's over, and so I began working out last week. Funny thing is, I don't think my upper body strength suffered much. However, my legs seemed to have taken a big hit from not moving at all. Also, I may have put on a little fat from well not moving, lol.

So I'll post up my last 4 workouts on here in different posts. I can't wait to resume the fun!

-------------------------------------

MONDAY 08/22/11

UPPER SPLIT

INCLINE BENCH
    205-7,3,2-12 rp

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
    135-12,6,5-23 rp
    Grip was off on some reps due to using a different bar
    **DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
    60-7,3,1-11 rp
    Hmm... Too ambitious of a return weight

NARROW CHINUPS
    50-7,3,1-11 rp

RACK PULLS (feels very low)
    515-1 rofl too ambitious again, 1
    455-6
    Everything failed on these, core (abs and lower back), upper back, legs...

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
    130-12,12,13
    used some negatives in last 2 sets

Well it felt great to be back at the gym. I pushed myself hard on these. Additionally, and I didn't mention this, but I had a brief workout on Saturday involving the same muscles, but I just did light weight with a lot of volume and had some DOMS, which I probably did not man up enough to get over. My ankle was still pretty swollen so I had to be careful about how I moved it. Yes, I did rack pulls, but I was careful with my foot placement and it didn't aggravate it. What did happen though was that I had lost a lot of core strength and I think I set the pins in the rack a little lower than normal, so rack pulls were just beyond difficult. Anyways, can't wait for the next workout.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 08/24/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    105-9,4,2-15 rp
    Fat negatives plus long static at end

PINWHEEL CURLS
    70-13

WOW the pump is INSANE

DC CALF PRESSES
    +290-12
    15 sec holds
    WOW this is painful

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    140-8,4,2-14 rp
    Great negatives esp towards end plus great static at end

300-5 <-- struggled hard for the 6th but couldn't snag it
    210-20
    Noodle legs

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
    HANGING AB RIPPER 10x3
    HIP ABD 150-12x3
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADD 150-12x3

So this was a really intense workout. It was sad to see how far down I had to set the hack squat weight at, but I know it'll return pretty fast, especially since I'm on a bulk now. And man, the DOMS I got from this workout was INSANE. I had the stiffest legs for 3 days. Before I deadlifted on Friday (the next workout), I had foam-rolled that day AND the day before, lol. Pretty good stuff.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 08/26/11

UPPER SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
    205-10,3,2-15 rp
    Great Negatives plus static at end. Had an additional forced rep on 2nd rp

**DC stretch for chest**

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
    115-8,4,2-14 rp
    Holy, the time off actually has allowed my body to correct it's form on overhead press how awesome. So I'm doing this real well now. I did kinda use some body English last rp but first 2 were perfect

SMITH JM PRESS
    142-10,4,3-17 rp
    Triceps feeling like exploding

WIDE PULLUPS @ 223
    35-7,3,2-12 rp

DEADLIFTS
    455-4 <-- naked reps and reset each. Failed 1, lost grip on 6th attempt
    365-6

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS (on a different machine than normal)
    150-12,12,12 (probably equivalent to 130 on the machine I normally use)

Well, I'm really glad to see my strength returning slowly but surely. The deadlifts were really good. I almost had 5, but I failed on 2 - the first (my 4th attempt) I just missed flat out, the 2nd (my 6th attempt) I lost my grip. I will even go ahead and up the weight next time I DL.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

SATURDAY 08/28/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
    50-10,5,3-18 rp
    Fat negs plus long static
    BIG bicep pump

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
    110-19
    WOW LOL

**DC stretch for biceps**

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
    290-12
    15 sec hold
    Very nice calf pump

GHR
    10-10,5,3-18 rp

LEG PRESS
    17-7
    13-20
    Hit these smoothly, but it was really painful
    Chair was now set up higher so 2 pinholes are showing. Set up feet parallel, same width as on hack squats, but up a little higher

STANDING AB CURLS
    160-15,15,15

LEG LIFTS
    20x3

I used a new setup on the leg press. I put the chair up higher (inclined at a greater angle) because I feel that emphasizes the quads more and the gluts less, at least for me. I also put my feet closer together and parallel to each other, much like when I'm on the hack squat. However, the feet are higher up on the platform which is unfortunate as it does involve a lot of gluts at that point, but it's a concession I have to make given my poor ankle flexibility. This allows for a greater range of motion. What's cool is this way I don't even get my hands involved at all - I let my knees touch my chest before pressing. But I got to make careful they only lightly touch my chest, otherwise I'll have a really hard time saving myself if I have to.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

TUESDAY 08/30/11

UPPER DAY

DECLINE BENCH
    255-8,4,2-14 rp
    Fat negatives plus static at end

**DC stretch for chest**
    Real good stretch, kinda put my arms in on the way down but elbows still out which was nice

SEATED MILITARY PRESS
    125-9,3,3-15 rp
    Great Negatives and static at end

**DC stretch for delts**

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    175-8,3,2-13 rp

BENT OVER ROWS
    295-8
    235-12
    Pause when contracted
    Wow nice reps

180-8,3,2-13 rp
    Controlled reps

**DC stretch for back**

REAR DELT ON PEC DEC
    110-10,10,10

Great session. Feeling pretty strong on my lifts, and today I didn't even use wrist wraps on my bent over rows and still did them ok. Looks like maybe all I need to do is man up - cool. The form on those was so on point, so I was really happy. The only thing is I pulled a lot with my scapula/inner back muscles, and I could feel it afterwards, so that was strange. I had a really strange seated BB press workout, don't know what to do about that. Maybe I'll swap it for DBs, I dont know yet.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

THURSDAY 09/01/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
    40-10,4,2-16 rp
    Fat Negatives plus long static after
    Emphasis on full extension, actually really hard not out of the hole but halfway up

HAMMER CURLS
    65-13

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
    135-12
    Ankle that had infection acting up...

SEATED LEG CURLS
    185-13,7,4-24 rp

BOX SQUATS
    335-5 <--- shot I had 6 but breathed too hard after 5th rep and lost my form
    245-20

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
    160-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

This was a great workout. I hit my biceps hard and my legs hard, too. Now, one thing I've noticed is somehow I'm hitting a very high first rp, then the second rp dwindles down a bit, but the third rp is usually >50% of my 2nd rp, which is interesting. Besides that, while doing the seated calf raise I started getting a sort of strangling type of pain in my right ankle, the one that had been infected. It's still a bit swollen, supposedly because I haven't put it in the optimal conditions to drain the lymphs of all the dead stuff in them (this isn't great), but it doesn't mean anything bad. I should take it easy and maybe start putting hot compresses or elevating my foot when laying down to speed this process up. Additionally, my squat set was very interesting. I had a lot more for the strength set in me, but I couldn't do it because in the process of coming up and breathing out I lost my form and thought it too dangerous to try to fix and go for a 6th rep (especially without a spot). But interestingly enough, this widowmaker set was one of my hardest ever (that I completed - otherwise the one for 295 I did in December would be the hardest). It was hard to keep up the core strength throughout the set, so I'm going to really have to buckle down and work on that. Also, I might try and play around with my speed through the widowmaker. For the hack squat and leg press, it's truly more tolerable if I attack the 20 reps 2 at a time (do 2, take some breaths, do another 2, etc). I might try and go back to 5 at a time, releasing pressure at the top then breathing between each 5 reps. I just don't know, these are already hard to do on a box. Hell, even my warmup with 135 feels like a pain in the ass when done on the box.

Note: in hindsight (today, Friday), I'm having some back problems. Not in my lower back or upper back, interestingly, but my middle back. I have no idea what this is about except I might have slouched on some of those reps. Not good.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Woops! Let myself slide in updating my journal. Here are some more posts...

-------------

SATURDAY 09/03/11

UPPER SPLIT

(HIGHER) INCLINED BENCH
    205-6,2,2-10 rp
    Great Negs plus great static at end
    Wow this sucked balls. No probs with form either. I'm gonna assume it's this **** bench at the gym I'm at

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
    145-12,5,4-21 rp
    **DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
    60-8,4,2-14 rp
    Almost 3 at the end damn

NARROW CHINUPS ON LAT PULLDOWN
    260-6,2,2-10 rp

RACK PULLS (a pinch higher than last time - above shin midpoint but below knee)
    505-5 <-- naked reps, reset each
    445-7 <-- lost grip and form on 8th rep

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
    145-15,15,13

Well today's workout was a mixed bag. I was really disappointed with the inclined bench. But I think this was due not only to being at a new gym (temporary, my old gym was closed today for a football game [gay]) which uses these benches that have triangle shapes rather than rectangles, but the incline bench was also at a higher incline angle. I say this because I really felt this hit my shoulders a lot, and it has NEVER hit my shoulders like this since I have used a wider grip back last fall.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 09/05/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    115-8,3,2-13 rp
    Fat negatives plus static at end

PINWHEEL CURLS
    70-14

WOW the pump is INSANE

DC CALF PRESSES
    +300-12
    15 sec hold

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    150-8,4,2-14 rp
    Good negatives plus static at end

310-6 almost 7!!
    220-20
    Noodle legs

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
    HANGING AB RIPPER 10x3
    HIP ABD 150-12x3
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADD 150-12x3

Woah! Very sweet workout. I absolutely hammered the quads this workout. Glad I hit 6 reps on the strength set of my hack squats and didn't die at 5. I need to keep it at 6 until I hit 4 plates/side, at which point I can start being ok with less. And everything else was also good, no complaints. It was just hard to do the bicep curls - it's really exhausting trying to get my air in. I may have forgotten how to do this, as strange as it may sound. I will have to consult someone about this.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 09/07/11

UPPER SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
    215-9,4,2-15 rp
    Fat Negatives (somewhat quicker on 3rd rp though) plus static at end.

**DC stretch for chest**

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
    125-8,3,1-12 rp
    Good negatives plus good static at end

SMITH JM PRESS
    152-9,3,2-14 rp
    Triceps feeling like exploding

WIDE PULLUPS @ 226
    45-7,3,2-12 rp

DEADLIFTS
    465-5 <-- naked and reset each time
    405-7 <-- "" **** sucks but great form

**DC stretch for back**

So what we can gather from today is, not just am I a beast but I am apparently not a man of my word. I swore I would give up the flat bench, yet here I am again, HURTING MY SHOULDER LOL. This really was tweaking my left shoulder, and I have no idea why. I feel my form was so perfect ... I tried tucking my elbows harder, and it still came up. I tried to tuck them less, still hurt. I just dont know about this Everything else was really great. My shoulder presses were just every so slightly weak, but I attribute that to my flat bench experience. Strangely, I did really well with my working set on the flat bench, so *shrug*
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Mean workouts.

You liking DC?
    Never trained DC but I hear it makes you strong. Doing 531 now. Thinking if I ever bulk I'll do DC. And if I have enough equipment at home. I don't have a reg gym.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Mean workouts.

You liking DC?
    Never trained DC but I hear it makes you strong. Doing 531 now. Thinking if I ever bulk I'll do DC. And if I have enough equipment at home. I don't have a reg gym.
    Thanks man. Yeah, I love DC. I will say that I'm a little upset with my flat bench progress. While it is not my worst lift for my weight category, it is the one I'd like to get up the most and it has just stalled this entire time.

But oddly enough my decline has been going up linearly (you have to understand that I've ran into some freak medical issues the past 2 or 3 months so I haven't been able to make steady progress yet) and my incline has just blasted through the roof.

So I'm not sure what's going on with the flat bench. But there's a lot of positive feedback on the program, and nowadays I like how quickly you go through workouts. Minus time changing clothes and such, I'm in and out in about an hour +/- 10 minutes.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Thanks man. Yeah, I love DC. I will say that I'm a little upset with my flat bench progress. While it is not my worst lift for my weight category, it is the one I'd like to get up the most and it has just stalled this entire time.

But oddly enough my decline has been going up linearly (you have to understand that I've ran into some freak medical issues the past 2 or 3 months so I haven't been able to make steady progress yet) and my incline has just blasted through the roof.

So I'm not sure what's going on with the flat bench. But there's a lot of positive feedback on the program, and nowadays I like how quickly you go through workouts. Minus time changing clothes and such, I'm in and out in about an hour +/- 10 minutes.
    Sweet. I'll look into it for the winter. .
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    THURSDAY 09/01/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
    40-10,4,2-16 rp
    Emphasis on full extension, actually really hard not out of the hole but halfway up

HAMMER CURLS
    65-13

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
    135-12
    Ankle that had infection acting up...

SEATED LEG CURLS
    185-13,7,4-24 rp

BOX SQUATS
    335-5 <--- shot I had 6 but breathed too hard after 5th rep and lost my form
    245-20

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
    160-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

This was a great workout. I hit my biceps hard and my legs hard, too. Now, one thing I've noticed is somehow I'm hitting a very high first rp, then the second rp dwindles down a bit, but the third rp is usually >50% of my 2nd rp, which is interesting. Besides that, while doing the seated calf raise I started getting a sort of strangling type of pain in my right ankle, the one that had been infected. It's still a bit swollen, supposedly because I haven't put it in the optimal conditions to drain the lymphs of all the dead stuff in them (this isn't great), but it doesn't mean anything bad. I should take it easy and maybe start putting hot compresses or elevating my foot when laying down to speed this process up. Additionally, my squat set was very interesting. I had a lot more for the strength set in me, but I couldn't do it because in the process of coming up and breathing out I lost my form and thought it too dangerous to try to fix and go for a 6th rep (especially without a spot). But interestingly enough, this widowmaker set was one of my hardest ever (that I completed - otherwise the one for 295 I did in December would be the hardest). It was hard to keep up the core strength throughout the set, so I'm going to really have to buckle down and work on that. Also, I might try and play around with my speed through the widowmaker. For the hack squat and leg press, it's truly more tolerable if I attack the 20 reps 2 at a time (do 2, take some breaths, do another 2, etc). I might try and go back to 5 at a time, releasing pressure at the top then breathing between each 5 reps. I just don't know, these are already hard to do on a box. Hell, even my warmup with 135 feels like a pain in the ass when done on the box.

Note: in hindsight (today, Friday), I'm having some back problems. Not in my lower back or upper back, interestingly, but my middle back. I have no idea what this is about except I might have slouched on some of those reps. Not good.
    That's is kinda funny about how your 3rd rp is is about 50% or compared to the 2nd. I wonder if your body is recruiting extra muscle fibers for the third attempt? That makes sense to me! When I did DC a few years ago, my 2nd rp was 60-70% of the 1st and my 3rd rp was terrible. Like 10% the entire 10-12 weeks. I still loved it though. Glad to hear your health is back in check and your strength didn't suffer. Beat it up!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

FRIDAY 09/09/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
    55-8,5,3-16 rp
    PHAT negs plus long static
    BIG bicep pump

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
    120-20

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
    300-12
    15 sec hold
    Very nice calf pump

GHR
    20-9,4,2-15 rp

LEG PRESS
    17+10-8
    13+10-20
    Pain in right knee until working strength set
    Chair was now set up higher so 2 pinholes are showing. Set up feet parallel, same width as on hack squats, but up a little higher

STANDING AB CURLS
    160-15,15,15

LEG LIFTS
    20x3

I was fooling around with my foot placement on the leg press while I had the weight up. This was perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever done. Nothing went wrong at the time, but the next day I had a pretty sore knee from that.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

SUNDAY 09/11/11

UPPER DAY

DECLINE BENCH
    265-8,3,2-13
    Some body English on 2 but whatever

**DC stretch for chest**
    Tweaked left shoulder on stretch :/

SEATED DB PRESS
    65-9,4,2-15 rp
    Good Negatives and static at end

**DC stretch for delts**

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    175-8,3,2-13 rp

BENT OVER ROWS
    305-7
    245-11
    Pause when contracted
    Wow nice reps

180-9,4,3-16 rp
    Controlled reps
    Killed it!

**DC stretch for back**

Well, I need to find a new shoulder workout to do, which is why I did the seated DB press instead of BB press. I need to be able to do something on my own without a spot. Unfortunately, this doesn't cut it either because when I get to the third rp I can't even get the weight up to lift it on my own. So it looks like I'll either be doing seated smith machine press, or I'll use the machine shoulder press, which is kind of ghetto. Everything else (minus the chest stretch) was really great. I loved how well I hit those decline bench sets, and all my back work was on point. Don't really know what's up with the cgbp ... maybe has something to do with the fact I gave myself lift-offs? Sounds lame, but could be a factor.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 09/14/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED EZ CURLS 19.5
    45-9,3,1-12 rp

HAMMER CURLS
    70-13

DC SEATED CALF RAISES
    145-12
    Wow the pain was insane

SEATED LEG CURLS
    195-13,7,4-24 rp

BOX SQUATS
    345-6
    255-20 <-- this **** is getting really tiresome. I need a 3rd lung

STANDING ROPE AB CURL
    160-15,15,15

LEG RAISES

Very nice workout + post workout meal I did have a problem on my widowmaker though. I had to rest for about 5 seconds after rep 12 because I was simply so tired and couldn't get a breath - literally starving of air. But I completed the 20, and it hurt like hell - so I say mission accomplished!

P.S. had to workout today because of recent situations surrounding other aspects of my life (new job, new apt, moving, etc)
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

THURSDAY 09/15/11

UPPER SPLIT

INCLINED BENCH
    215-7,3,2-12 rp
    PHAT Negs plus great static at end
    And last time it was 10 rp with 205. See? I told u that incline bench at the other gym was too inclined

Superpumped

WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS
    155-10,6,3-19 rp
    Bad form on first rp which sucks
    **DC stretch for delts**

DIPS
    70-7,3,2-12 rp
    Pretty rough lol

NARROW CHINUPS
    60-8,3,2-13 rp

RACK PULLS (low)
    515-3 <-- naked reps, reset each **** I think i set these too low lol was very hard
    455-11 <-- set these higher and hit np

**DC stretch for back**

Well the rack pulls sucked today. Part of it was I set it up way too low, and since I did squats yesterday I was just doing a little too ****ty for this. But when I set the rack pins higher, it was slightly too higher thus how easy the 455 was. But, the setting I had it at for 455 is where I want it to be PROVIDED I am wearing my shoes. This time, I forgot to put on my chucks, so I didn't wear anything, which set me pretty low to the ground.

Well anyways, the rest of my workout was pretty beast. I was pleasantly surprised with chinups, and I was very happy that I hit the incline like I thought I should. Looking forward to future workouts.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

SATURDAY 09/17/11

LOWER SPLIT

BARBELL CURLS
    125-6,3,2-11 rp

PINWHEEL CURLS
    75-14

DC CALF PRESSES
    +310-12
    15 sec hold

LYING HAMSTRING CURLS
    160-8,3,2-13 rp

320-7 <-- easy?
    230-20 <-- easy...?

**SUPERSET THE BELOW**
    HANGING AB RIPPER 12x3
    HIP ABD 160-12x3(first set was 15 lol)
    LEG RAISES 20x3
    HIP ADD 160-12x3 (first set was 15 lol)

Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by my legs workout today, in particular the hack squats. I kept the strict form as before, but I hit them hard and deep, and very smoothly to the point of being easy. I guess next week I'll jump up 20lbs and see how that goes for the strength set before doing the widowmaker.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

MONDAY 09/19/11

UPPER SPLIT

FLAT BENCH
    225-8,4,2-14 rp
    Great Negatives plus static at end.

**DC stretch for chest**
    Great stretches

STANDING MILITARY PRESS
    135-7,3,1-11 rp
    Great negatives plus good static at end

SMITH JM PRESS
    162-8,3,2-13 rp
    Triceps feeling like exploding again

WIDE PULLUPS @ 227
    55-7,3,2-12 rp

DEADLIFTS
    475-5 <-- naked and reset each time. Kinda easy
    415-8 <-- only reset 3 times. Just too tired and wanted to get this done.

**DC stretch for back**

FACE PULLS
    140-13,13,12

I actually made up the working set on the flat bench. What I mean is, my spotter was nice but didn't follow my instructions to let me handle the weight, so during the second rp I received lot of help. On the other hand did 3 rep on 3rd rp so that was good. So I rounded it out to be a 14rp set. Everything else was really awesome.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WEDNESDAY 09/21/11

LOWER SPLIT

SEATED ALT DB CURLS
    60-8,4,2-14 rp
    PHAT negs plus long static
    BIG bicep pump

REVERSE GRIP CABLE CURLS
    130-19

DC HACK SQUAT CALF PRESS
    310-12
    15 sec hold

GHR
    30-9,4,2-15 rp

LEG PRESS
    17+25-8
    13+25-20
    NOODLE LEGS!

**superset and minute rest between lifts, thus only 12 reps at end**

STANDING AB CURLS
    160-15,15,12

LEG LIFTS
    20x3

Great workout. Upped the leg press weight by 15 instead of 10 since my hacksquat lift was so easy and since it's easier to put on a quarter rather than two tens or a quarter and a fiver (for +30 vs. +25). Looks like it was the decision to make. I worked out much earlier than usual, though, since I have something at 5 which is my usual workout time. I went to the gym around 11/12 and it's pretty hard to walk right now, lol.

On a different note, my weight has stagnated for the past 2+ weeks. While this means I have experienced some recomping, I was still hoping for it to go up, especially since I know I have room to grow. So I have been steadily increasing calories, mostly trying to hit the carbs both pre-WO and post-WO. I have started using honey in my oatmeal post workout, 3 Tbps (or 3x servings, I forget if they're teaspoons or Tbsp), and just recently I've started adding brown sugar to my pre-workout drink. I like to keep things as less insane as possible so this is what I've come up with. I would rather not eat more carbs at any other time of the day except maybe bfast. If this doesn't do it, then I'll start adding in more fats, which I was thinking about doing anyways pretty soon. I just ran through my last food budget that I got while I was in school (I was allotted 2000 for food ), but that means I gotta tighten up the belt now. I will have to restructure my diet soon as I can not sustain a $140/week food budget that I've been carrying recently, though that was kind of for 2 people. I think what I'll do is drop avocados, peanut butter, mixed nuts, and various produce items, and I'll add in more oils (coconut, maybe macademia), stick with maybe 3 veggies (thinking spinach, broco, and peppers atm, and maybe carrots, too). This might help save on costs. Also jumping on the chicken wagon instead of relying on cottage cheese may help with my budget, too. I'm not sure. It's just hard for me to imagine spending the same money I used to, and I really dont know where it was going...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. AI's Super Swole Stack...GoHard's Quest for Strength Absolute
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:09 AM
  3. SWOLLEN87's Quest for STRENGTH (with epi)
    By swollen87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:56 AM
  5. Shred-XS Hardcore + Shred-XS
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:47 AM