Coorslight HIT training log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lucasta View Post
    BTW coorlights, I read the same book you read on this and its what got me wanting to try it. You do look pretty damn big from that pic, if I could ever just get to 200lbs id be happy but I can never seem to break the 180 mark. Ill get up to it then drop 3-4 lbs for no reason. Maybe i should focus on being a lean cut up 175lb. Genetics i guess? Anyway your results are amazing and the enthusiasm is really what i needed to see. This is sooo totally against what everyone in my gym does. But hey then again, Im the only guy doing deadlifts in my gym too. Bunch of mirror watching pretty boys cant handle the hard heavy lifting lol. Today marks my 3rd day on the program and im ready to get in there. Ive been following in the beginners routine 1 listed in the book. I may start adding some cardio in on lifting days just to try and tighten up a bit. Ive done zero cardio in the past 4-5 months but ive been lifting lift an 1 1/2hrs 5 days a week and was just too zapped to do cardio. Btw, not to be nosey but are you on cycle right now?

Yes I am on right now, but I cut my tren in half and my total wkly mg's is 800mg/wk between test and tren. Lifts going up despite cutting tren amount in half. Of course the gear will make you a little stronger, but I believe its only about 5% of the equation

2. Cool bro. Im on my 4th week of pct right now. Feeling like **** and weak as hell. Cant wait to jump back on in couple months. Im thinking about trying out a tri-blend of 100mg primo/100mg tren a/100mg masteron and some test c at 600mg a week. The tri im thinkin of pinning 3x a week. Kinda up in the air on that right now. I think i could get some lean gains off that and it not be too harsh on sides. Got my workout over in about 40 mins today. Didnt get too queasy either. So either im starting to acclimate to it some or I didnt lift hard enough lol
    •   

3. To be honest i'm thinking of doing a cycle this winter with a D-bol only cycle for 4-6 weeks with possibly an AI and definitely nolva ran through the whole cycle. PCT is confusing the hell out of me i need to do more research but i plan to start on 5mg/ed and move up as long as i don't feel any serious sides. I drink TONS of water so with the that and liv support i think i'll be good but i may even change my mind about this, We'll just have to see when winter rolls around!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. Quote Originally Posted by lucasta View Post
    Cool bro. Im on my 4th week of pct right now. Feeling like **** and weak as hell. Cant wait to jump back on in couple months. Im thinking about trying out a tri-blend of 100mg primo/100mg tren a/100mg masteron and some test c at 600mg a week. The tri im thinkin of pinning 3x a week. Kinda up in the air on that right now. I think i could get some lean gains off that and it not be too harsh on sides. Got my workout over in about 40 mins today. Didnt get too queasy either. So either im starting to acclimate to it some or I didnt lift hard enough lol
    Sounds like a damn good blend bro!! I'm basically on something year round, even if its just TRT. When my run is over with in the next 4 wks or so I will start my primo at 300/wk for 20 wks, along with 250/test e every 10 days. somewhere in the mix I'm going to throw in some vars, but definitely keeping things low but steady for 20 wks. I need the break and primo will be mild enough to keep me leveled out. I hear people say all the time that primo is worthless at only 300mg/wk, but anybody who really knows their **** about real primo says otherwise. I know 300/wk is low, but I think with a sound diet it would stil be enough to keep some quality

5. Well i just got done training legs and all of my lifts progressed except leg extensions, I think it might have been just due to me going heavier on squats? Does this happen to you coors? I gave myself enough time to rest but i accidently threw on another 45 on the leg extension machine instead of putting the right amount. -_- I'm kind of pissed i misjudged and got excited but i did throw 30lbs on the squat so i should be happy. I just want to give 100% and that one set threw me off a little. Either way I've NEVER squatted this much EVER (even quarter squats, Don't ask :S) And both my legs are pretty wiped out right now. Is even one improved set still progress? (Dumb question!)
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

6. i take smaller bites when adding the weight. usually 5 lb increases on bench, and 10 lb increases on legs. i wouldnt wory as much about major jumps in stuff like curs or leg extensions, your biggest increases are going to be on things like squats and bench press

7. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    i take smaller bites when adding the weight. usually 5 lb increases on bench, and 10 lb increases on legs. i wouldnt wory as much about major jumps in stuff like curs or leg extensions, your biggest increases are going to be on things like squats and bench press
    Well yeah i wanted to add like 10lbs on the leg extension i just didn't think it through at all when i tossed a 45 on.

8. I know a few weeks ago I was using 190lbs on leg curls for like 10 reps but I was blasting through them. Now Ive had to go down to 130lbs in order to get the slow reps and squeeze to 12 reps. And honestly but the 8th rep Im really starting to struggle. It takes all the focus and willpower I have to get them all. Kinda sucks that I had to go down in weight but at the end of the day I dont think it really matters. Its not like anyone is there monitoring my weight anyway. Its all in my head. I had a good week and I think Ive finally talked my buddy into trying it with me. Hopefully so. We always have a good workout together but hes been on a different shift and we havent lifted together in about a month. Maybe this week we can get back in the groove and kill that ****!

9. MACHINE, I'm a ****ing machine now. So I really tried to take a full week off, I got to 4 days off, but I felt so good and fully recovered I attacked another workout today. The progress just keeps coming, in 7 wks I have progressed every single consecutive workout!! And funny how the most compliments I've had on my physique is of the past 7 wks since doing this routine. Today was just insane!! I went back to flat bench press in which I made a 10 lb jump for only 1 rep short of what i got with 275/15, I did 285/14 today, only the reps were even slower!! So huuugeee jump considering that factor!! Hit the squat machine today, and not only a 10 lb gain, but 5 extra reps, making it 6 plates/side and a 10/side for 20 reps!! Last time it was 10 lbs less for 15 reps. I thought i was gonna die though, I almost puked for real. I jumped 10 lbs on ez bar curls making it 110/12 good strict reps, squeezing the hell out of every rep like I'm flexing my biceps to show someone. I jumped 20 lbs on lat pulldowns, making it 200/15 (last few reps a little heave to them though) no wrist straps. The routines are getting rough now, its like ****ing war in there, but damn if I'm not gaining EVERY SINGLE LIFTING DAY!! I will absolutely never divert back to volume, I have never made gains like this in all my years of training, even as a beginner. This program has set a new standard for how far I can take my physique, I feel like even without any gear I could make gains faster from this than traditional bodybuilding on juice. insane is all I have to say. kicking myself in the ass for not doing this years ago!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    MACHINE, I'm a ****ing machine now. So I really tried to take a full week off, I got to 4 days off, but I felt so good and fully recovered I attacked another workout today. The progress just keeps coming, in 7 wks I have progressed every single consecutive workout!! And funny how the most compliments I've had on my physique is of the past 7 wks since doing this routine. Today was just insane!! I went back to flat bench press in which I made a 10 lb jump for only 1 rep short of what i got with 275/15, I did 285/14 today, only the reps were even slower!! So huuugeee jump considering that factor!! Hit the squat machine today, and not only a 10 lb gain, but 5 extra reps, making it 6 plates/side and a 10/side for 20 reps!! Last time it was 10 lbs less for 15 reps. I thought i was gonna die though, I almost puked for real. I jumped 10 lbs on ez bar curls making it 110/12 good strict reps, squeezing the hell out of every rep like I'm flexing my biceps to show someone. I jumped 20 lbs on lat pulldowns, making it 200/15 (last few reps a little heave to them though) no wrist straps. The routines are getting rough now, its like ****ing war in there, but damn if I'm not gaining EVERY SINGLE LIFTING DAY!! I will absolutely never divert back to volume, I have never made gains like this in all my years of training, even as a beginner. This program has set a new standard for how far I can take my physique, I feel like even without any gear I could make gains faster from this than traditional bodybuilding on juice. insane is all I have to say. kicking myself in the ass for not doing this years ago!!
    Hell yeah! That's just inspiring man i'm really looking forward to training tomorrow!

I've been experiencing great progress as well and i'm going on my 3rd week. The funny thing is i'm on a cutting diet right now as well and my strength continues to shoot up! I really really really want to start a bulk diet again i'm positive as soon as i shoot my calories up after this cut that i'll blow up. The strength gains alone tell it all! ESPECIALLY for you! I here people trash talking HIT but honestly i can GUARANTEE you they are *****footing around and not challenging themselves. What we are doing is going in the gym and making that one set absolutely crazy and I've never been so satisfied with a training style than this. I plan on running my first Prohormone in a few months (Hdrol) with HIT and High calorie diet. I expect nothing but good things from HIT and will probably continue it forever with the exception of some small modifications like forced reps and such in the future.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hell yeah! That's just inspiring man i'm really looking forward to training tomorrow!

I've been experiencing great progress as well and i'm going on my 3rd week. The funny thing is i'm on a cutting diet right now as well and my strength continues to shoot up! I really really really want to start a bulk diet again i'm positive as soon as i shoot my calories up after this cut that i'll blow up. The strength gains alone tell it all! ESPECIALLY for you! I here people trash talking HIT but honestly i can GUARANTEE you they are *****footing around and not challenging themselves. What we are doing is going in the gym and making that one set absolutely crazy and I've never been so satisfied with a training style than this. I plan on running my first Prohormone in a few months (Hdrol) with HIT and High calorie diet. I expect nothing but good things from HIT and will probably continue it forever with the exception of some small modifications like forced reps and such in the future.

nice bro!! And your exactly right, seems like whether I'm eating or on a caloric deficit, whether I sleep good or dont, doesnt matter. The progress just keeps coming!

12. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    nice bro!! And your exactly right, seems like whether I'm eating or on a caloric deficit, whether I sleep good or dont, doesnt matter. The progress just keeps coming!
    The ONLY thing i dislike about HIT is that i can't train as much as i'd like to The progress is WELL worth it i just love the aspect of training hard. I wish i could completely recover after 1 day so i could just train 1on/1off forever! haha

13. the next day after training I'm completely out of commission. I mean I'm so run down from training my reflexes and brain processes fuzzy and slow, no possible way I could train

14. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    the next day after training I'm completely out of commission. I mean I'm so run down from training my reflexes and brain processes fuzzy and slow, no possible way I could train
    I hear ya on that! I just got back from training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and nothing but PR's! A lot of people will shun me but the smith machine is boss for me it makes it so i ONLY focus on the contraction and my chest is starting to explode again! It literally felt like my upper chest was choking me when i'd do over head stretching. I used to train really heavy initially and i'm 99% sure that's where i got all my growth from. Heavy training even cheat training does me wonders for some reason. I keep the reps relatively controlled but i let my body do a natural movement and don't do anything that feels awkward on my joints/muscles. Today was the strongest I've ever been so i'm expecting some more ridiculous growth! I hit laterals with a slight bend in the elbow with 55lb dumbbells for 19 reps today with a small swing. That may sound kind of crazy but i am 6' 4" medium sized frame. When i go super strict on them i get all kinds of annoying pain in my rotator cuff the next morning so i'm happy for now! I plan on reverting to seated lateral raises when i can't progress on standing so i can control them more. My aim right now is overall mass. I think people in my gym are hating me because of my progress, they kind of avoid talking to me now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I hear ya on that! I just got back from training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and nothing but PR's! A lot of people will shun me but the smith machine is boss for me it makes it so i ONLY focus on the contraction and my chest is starting to explode again! It literally felt like my upper chest was choking me when i'd do over head stretching. I used to train really heavy initially and i'm 99% sure that's where i got all my growth from. Heavy training even cheat training does me wonders for some reason. I keep the reps relatively controlled but i let my body do a natural movement and don't do anything that feels awkward on my joints/muscles. Today was the strongest I've ever been so i'm expecting some more ridiculous growth! I hit laterals with a slight bend in the elbow with 55lb dumbbells for 19 reps today with a small swing. That may sound kind of crazy but i am 6' 4" medium sized frame. When i go super strict on them i get all kinds of annoying pain in my rotator cuff the next morning so i'm happy for now! I plan on reverting to seated lateral raises when i can't progress on standing so i can control them more. My aim right now is overall mass. I think people in my gym are hating me because of my progress, they kind of avoid talking to me now.

people will talk bro!! Same thing happening with me, they've noticed changes in my physique so fast I kind of get that look like "WTF is he doing!!"

16. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    people will talk bro!! Same thing happening with me, they've noticed changes in my physique so fast I kind of get that look like "WTF is he doing!!"
    Haha that's awesome! I tell anyone who asks about it that it's not about how long you workout it's about how hard you workout then leave. I'll keep you updated on my progress hopefully this will help sway people in the direction of high intensity workouts.

17. 5/6/2011

Another workout. This one was cut a little short due to the fact I'm getting over some congestion and sinus bull****, my chest feels tighter than hell and I cant breathe worth a damn. So I left out legs and just trained upper body. Still made progress despite being congested and also I've been eating much cleaner and below maintenance levels cals. I'm trying to get a little more defined before vacation in the next 6 wks. I went up 10 lbs on incline bench press today, making it 290 lbs for 11 reps. I will stay at 290 until I can get at least 12 reps with it. Either way, a 10 lb jump for only 1 rep short of my goal. I completed 15 reps today with 110 lb ez bar curls, same weight as last time but 3 extra reps. Went up 15 lbs on straight arm pulldowns for my serratus, making it 100 lbs for 17 reps. All in all, good lift considering the **** I've dealt with, and no sleep last night. peace fellaz

18. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    5/6/2011

Another workout. This one was cut a little short due to the fact I'm getting over some congestion and sinus bull****, my chest feels tighter than hell and I cant breathe worth a damn. So I left out legs and just trained upper body. Still made progress despite being congested and also I've been eating much cleaner and below maintenance levels cals. I'm trying to get a little more defined before vacation in the next 6 wks. I went up 10 lbs on incline bench press today, making it 290 lbs for 11 reps. I will stay at 290 until I can get at least 12 reps with it. Either way, a 10 lb jump for only 1 rep short of my goal. I completed 15 reps today with 110 lb ez bar curls, same weight as last time but 3 extra reps. Went up 15 lbs on straight arm pulldowns for my serratus, making it 100 lbs for 17 reps. All in all, good lift considering the **** I've dealt with, and no sleep last night. peace fellaz
    Awesome job! Making progress while you sick is REALLY good. I entered that "Primordial Performance 4 week Contest" gonna gun to get this cut done and over within the next 4 weeks! Then it's time to gain again haha

19. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Awesome job! Making progress while you sick is REALLY good. I entered that "Primordial Performance 4 week Contest" gonna gun to get this cut done and over within the next 4 weeks! Then it's time to gain again haha
    Thanks bro. You know whats funny? When your reading about the program you think its just not enough, but then when your really into the routines I believe that everything such as the "Not to failure day" and the week off after 6 wks of training is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I'm making gains like crazy, but to go in there and give it 110%, and then 3 days later give it another 110% and beat every last workout, that **** gets rough!! I've been going 7 wks strong now, so its been roughly 15-20 workouts so far and I've progressed on every single one. But every one gets harder and harder and beats the **** out of me more and more.

I wish you luck in ur contest bro, which products are you using?

20. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Thanks bro. You know whats funny? When your reading about the program you think its just not enough, but then when your really into the routines I believe that everything such as the "Not to failure day" and the week off after 6 wks of training is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I'm making gains like crazy, but to go in there and give it 110%, and then 3 days later give it another 110% and beat every last workout, that **** gets rough!! I've been going 7 wks strong now, so its been roughly 15-20 workouts so far and I've progressed on every single one. But every one gets harder and harder and beats the **** out of me more and more.

I wish you luck in ur contest bro, which products are you using?
    I agree haha, I'm starting to really have to dig deep to get more reps or heavier weight. I was going to try 2 sets for squats but today i got to a weight that after i did one set i was just done there was nothing left, I tried getting under the bar again and i looked like a drunk guy for a second so i racked it and moved on.
    Thanks! Well i'm using protein/glutamine/creatine that's pretty much it. Although i am seriously considering a prohormone soon and if i win the contest i'll have a really good product to give a shot. I really have a good solid understanding now of how a cycle works and i'm getting a lot more comfortable with how things work the more and more i read.
  21. Thumbs up

Another day of pure PR's! God this is just awesome i'm lifting weights I've never even been near and doing them sometimes effortlessly! Sometimes i have to jump more than 5lbs because i'll end up repping it more than i did with the lighter weight! HIT is the best thing ever!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Another day of pure PR's! God this is just awesome i'm lifting weights I've never even been near and doing them sometimes effortlessly! Sometimes i have to jump more than 5lbs because i'll end up repping it more than i did with the lighter weight! HIT is the best thing ever!

Bro, thats awesome!! I am feeling the exact same way as yourself. I have actually logged down measurable success every single workout the past 2 months. Its no longer good days and bad, its constant success. I feel like I'm the car running Nitro compared to the regular guys ride. I'm at the phase with the routine where I will replace one of my 5 workouts every 2 wks with a "Not till failure day" to further enhance recovery ability. I have no knocks on this routine with what its done for my physique, but if there is one problem I have its the fact that on my 2-3 days off I sort of feel like a slug. Now I'm not sure if this is because I'm growing at a rapid pace, I'm super drained from the workouts, or a combination of both. Or maybe its because now its in my head that the workouts are all out, but then its nothing but 2-3 full days of recovery. I agree the recovery time is much needed, but I think I'm going to add a little 20-30 min of brief cardio in there 2-3x/wk, mainly just to see if it helps me feel more energized.
  23. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Bro, thats awesome!! I am feeling the exact same way as yourself. I have actually logged down measurable success every single workout the past 2 months. Its no longer good days and bad, its constant success. I feel like I'm the car running Nitro compared to the regular guys ride. I'm at the phase with the routine where I will replace one of my 5 workouts every 2 wks with a "Not till failure day" to further enhance recovery ability. I have no knocks on this routine with what its done for my physique, but if there is one problem I have its the fact that on my 2-3 days off I sort of feel like a slug. Now I'm not sure if this is because I'm growing at a rapid pace, I'm super drained from the workouts, or a combination of both. Or maybe its because now its in my head that the workouts are all out, but then its nothing but 2-3 full days of recovery. I agree the recovery time is much needed, but I think I'm going to add a little 20-30 min of brief cardio in there 2-3x/wk, mainly just to see if it helps me feel more energized.
    Haha i feel the exact same way when i take the days off, I just noticed that it takes me approximately 5-6 days to recover kind of an estimate but i feel top notch for those body parts after just around there. The lighter days of lifting will definitely improve your recovery it just sucks not being able to train as much sometimes. I'm doing cardio on my days off for 30 minutes and i haven't felt tired or anything from it, In fact it kind of "wakes me up" for the day and i have tons of energy. I do it fasted in the morning so it might be from the fat utilized that gives you that boost in the morning if you chose to do cardio then. I think it'll really help you out man because it doesn't physically exhaust me but it's more of an energy rush afterwards. On days i train i usually am EXHAUSTED afterwards too but the next day i'll feel a lot better. I got an idea of the calories i'm taking in on training days its STILL under my maintenance (Around 3500) i eat about 3000 on training days and try to get around 230-250grams of protein and the off days i eat 2000 or so and get 150-170grams of protein. So this is PROOF you can get stronger and bigger without a lot of excess calories but i bet you it would definitely help
    I'm really gonna buckle down on loving cardio for these 4 weeks so i can just get this cut done and start focusing on gaining. I also found out that doing the bike cardio is actually more intense and i can burn calories quicker with similar effort. I aim for 300 calories a session too.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Haha i feel the exact same way when i take the days off, I just noticed that it takes me approximately 5-6 days to recover kind of an estimate but i feel top notch for those body parts after just around there. The lighter days of lifting will definitely improve your recovery it just sucks not being able to train as much sometimes. I'm doing cardio on my days off for 30 minutes and i haven't felt tired or anything from it, In fact it kind of "wakes me up" for the day and i have tons of energy. I do it fasted in the morning so it might be from the fat utilized that gives you that boost in the morning if you chose to do cardio then. I think it'll really help you out man because it doesn't physically exhaust me but it's more of an energy rush afterwards. On days i train i usually am EXHAUSTED afterwards too but the next day i'll feel a lot better. I got an idea of the calories i'm taking in on training days its STILL under my maintenance (Around 3500) i eat about 3000 on training days and try to get around 230-250grams of protein and the off days i eat 2000 or so and get 150-170grams of protein. So this is PROOF you can get stronger and bigger without a lot of excess calories but i bet you it would definitely help
    I'm really gonna buckle down on loving cardio for these 4 weeks so i can just get this cut done and start focusing on gaining. I also found out that doing the bike cardio is actually more intense and i can burn calories quicker with similar effort. I aim for 300 calories a session too.

YES, EXACTLY!! it doesnt take 5-6,000 cals/day to grow or get stronger, I'm making gains faster than ever and my diet is usually 2800-3500/cals a day. Also, I could take in as little as 150-200 grams/day of protein and I'm fine, I put carbs first, protien 2nd, fats 3rd. Yesterday was my "not till failure day" and I still jumped 10 lbs on bench press and hit 300/10 with 4 second negatives, could have done 12. I increased my squat on the squat machine by 30 lbs and hit it for 12 reps like it wasnt ****, it was prolly more like 8 reps short of failure.

25. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    YES, EXACTLY!! it doesnt take 5-6,000 cals/day to grow or get stronger, I'm making gains faster than ever and my diet is usually 2800-3500/cals a day. Also, I could take in as little as 150-200 grams/day of protein and I'm fine, I put carbs first, protien 2nd, fats 3rd. Yesterday was my "not till failure day" and I still jumped 10 lbs on bench press and hit 300/10 with 4 second negatives, could have done 12. I increased my squat on the squat machine by 30 lbs and hit it for 12 reps like it wasnt ****, it was prolly more like 8 reps short of failure.
    For the win! That's sick dude i'm gonna take my shot at 300 decline tomorrow and gonna utilize some techniques that seem to work really well like squeezing the crap out of the bar. This diet is incredible because it's like a cheat day every other day but it's making a HUGE difference then just doing the same calories everyday. My cardio is getting better as well so i'm burning more and more calories from it. I started at 300 per session now i got 365 in LESS time thanks to that stationary bike. I might give that "Not to failure" week a shot and see how it goes. Great job man let's keep killin' these workouts!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    For the win! That's sick dude i'm gonna take my shot at 300 decline tomorrow and gonna utilize some techniques that seem to work really well like squeezing the crap out of the bar. This diet is incredible because it's like a cheat day every other day but it's making a HUGE difference then just doing the same calories everyday. My cardio is getting better as well so i'm burning more and more calories from it. I started at 300 per session now i got 365 in LESS time thanks to that stationary bike. I might give that "Not to failure" week a shot and see how it goes. Great job man let's keep killin' these workouts!
    yea bro, its tough not to go in there and want to blast the **** out of the weights and give it 110%, but I feel a lot better today having that NTF workout yesterday. I'm following the routines to a T and I'm blasting through plateaus like nothing. Try it out, make every 5th workout a NTF day

27. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    yea bro, its tough not to go in there and want to blast the **** out of the weights and give it 110%, but I feel a lot better today having that NTF workout yesterday. I'm following the routines to a T and I'm blasting through plateaus like nothing. Try it out, make every 5th workout a NTF day
    I'll give that a shot the 3rd week of that contest and see how it goes

28. Today was BRUTAL, I started off smashing my incline press PR by 20lbs and kept the same reps i held back from doing another which i could of gotten so not to failure. Then i hit decline bench and went for another PR, i got 8 reps but that last rep was HARD and i didn't have perfect wrist placement so i'm 100% sure if i would of had it right i could of pumped out 10. After that i honestly was WIPED but i somehow managed all PR's on the rest of the lifts. Workouts are getting really really hard but I just keep pushing forward and i try not to let the poundages freak me out. I'm dialing in my training since i notice it takes 5 days to recover so i did one heavy set and then one with slow and controlled form with half of what i used for 8 reps or so. I think my diet and the cardio is starting to affect my lifting days a little bit so hopefully today when i eat a **** ton i'll feel better. I'm probably not getting enough carbs :S

29. 5/12/2011

Back to the gym earlier. Last lift was a "not till failure" day, which really benefited me as I felt much better past 2 days. Today was an all out assault. I did incline bench this time instead of flat, I put up 295/11 with 4 sec negative reps, 1 ****ing rep off my goal of 12!! So next incline day will be 295 again, will not increase until I can increase through double progression and hit my rep goal first. Did stiff leg deads instead of lying leg curls, nice change. Did 315/16 reps, will increase weight next time. Another new one I've added is a 1 rep negative chinup for my biceps, now this is just hell but within about 1 min my bi's were as pumped as they were going to get.

Physique is definitely transforming, people saying **** to me left and right now. Asking me what I weigh, what supplements I use, how I train. Normally I tell them, but now I feel like I wanna keep my little HIT secret to myself in there, LOL. Besides, nobody would follow it, everyone would think it wasn't enough work.

30. Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    5/12/2011

Back to the gym earlier. Last lift was a "not till failure" day, which really benefited me as I felt much better past 2 days. Today was an all out assault. I did incline bench this time instead of flat, I put up 295/11 with 4 sec negative reps, 1 ****ing rep off my goal of 12!! So next incline day will be 295 again, will not increase until I can increase through double progression and hit my rep goal first. Did stiff leg deads instead of lying leg curls, nice change. Did 315/16 reps, will increase weight next time. Another new one I've added is a 1 rep negative chinup for my biceps, now this is just hell but within about 1 min my bi's were as pumped as they were going to get.

Physique is definitely transforming, people saying **** to me left and right now. Asking me what I weigh, what supplements I use, how I train. Normally I tell them, but now I feel like I wanna keep my little HIT secret to myself in there, LOL. Besides, nobody would follow it, everyone would think it wasn't enough work.
    Haha i completely agree, i think a lot of people make the assumption that HIT is easy because of the 1 set but they don't realize your doing more in 1 set than 10 light sets. Well too bad for them they're missing out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 01:44 PM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 02:27 AM