Getting back to work

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Intro
Simple workout log for documentation of lifts and motivation from any and all comments I may get along the time I spend logging. By the end of this log my bf level will be under 10% and my expectations posted a few posts below will have been met.

Lagging body parts
Shoulders
Arms
Legs

Almost Daily Diet
Steak three to four times a day, rice and lots of veggies.
Pepto pro, humapro and SPP once or twice a day
Creatine nitrate and DAA bulk (stopped taking these March 17th to log PES products only)
Bee pollen one teaspoon a day
2 lemons a day

Blood work
I got my bloods done a few weeks ago and recently heard back from them and was told to get results March 19th.

How I like to workout
So far I like to lift full body three times a week and do cardio daily

Tonight
30 mins Jump rope
-Hang Press after the number of reps go right into squats
-Squat then go right into lunges
-After lunges Smith flat and incline bench
^-That's the circuit

Went home and jogged 4 miles

Here is a pic sorry for the edits on it I had a messy bathroom at the time haha

For those that like to do cardio I also post my workouts on dailymile.com if you make an account I'll add you.​

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Food
meal 1 One Asada burrito and asada taco
meal 2 Four Steaks, salad and mac and cheese
meal 3 One Steak and protein shake
Snack Four lemons
Meal 4 Big salad with two lemons squeezed as dressing

Workout Round 1
4 mile jog
30 mins boxing

Round 2
10 mile bike ride
Jump rope 500 jumps

Now prepping for tomorrows early bike ride, tomorrow is also my heavy day in the gym so I'll take my one rep maxes tomorrow and post them up with what I expect to accomplish.

Subbed for the read
Thank you for joining.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the read

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fasted so far
Four mile walk to gym
Squats last set with 315
Rack pull last set with 325
Incline bench last set with 315
4 mile walk home

My bike partner slept in so I opted for walk and AM gym time.

Expectations
Smith Flat Bench 400+ 5 reps
Smith Incline Bench 300+ 20 reps
Hang Press 180+ 5-10 reps
Squat 500+ 5-10 reps
Deadlift 600+

Workout number two
500 jumps on the rope
Dug and planted new tomato plants in backyard.

Workout number three
4 mile walk with wife.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fasted morning
20 miles cycling
1 hour gardening

Lunch
Pork ribs, asparagus & spinach salad with croutons and lemon juice for dressing :)

Workout Round 2
P90X shoulders & arms
What bike do you have? I am looking to get one this summer possibly, but admit I don't know too much in this realm. But I want to move up to a triathlon eventually so, it's kinda gonna be a necessity.
Me and my wife have a road bike, hers is much faster then mine as it has gears but mine is more of a workout being single speed. There are bikes better suited for what you want to do I believe but I'm not sure we bike for fun and to hangout not for sport.

Next Month I'm switching to Bulk Creatine Nitrate, Premium Protein and Super Plasma Protein.​

Ps just made a dailymile account. Add?

Benjamin Wilson is an athlete | dailymile
Nice, I update there almost daily​

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fasted morning
20 miles cycling
1 hour gardening

Lunch
Pork ribs, asparagus & spinach salad with croutons :)

Plan to run later today but we will see if that happens
What bike do you have? I am looking to get one this summer possibly, but admit I don't know too much in this realm. But I want to move up to a triathlon eventually so, it's kinda gonna be a necessity.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, bro.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, bro.
Thank you for joining.

Sunday
20 mile bike ride
Call of duty the rest of the day with the wife :D

Today
Fasted AM Workout 2 Sets Each
20 rep Squats
20 rep Barbell Lunges
20 rep Military Press
20 rep Flat Bench
20 rep Hang Press
Finished with 5 miles on stationary bike

PM Workout
500 jumps on Jump Rope
4 Mile jog

Lunch
6 eggs-failed contest attempt
5 hot link sandwiches and salad (with lots of jalapeno peppers)
I might forget to mention it but I eat lots of lemons and jalapenos everyday

Dinner
Steak, egg whites and salad
2 scoops Muscle Milk, 2 scoops Pepto Pro and 1 scoop SPP​

UPDATE​
I was chosen to run PES Erase and Alpha T2 so I will add them in taking away everything else out of what I'm using excluding protein powder and humapro. This workout log will continue and I hope not jump extra pages just because I'm logging something :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Afternoon Workout
Incline
Flat Bench
ATG Squats
*Wife did 10 sets 10 reps squats and 40 sit ups

Felt my shoulder hurt a bit so I cut this one short 4 sets each

Small Updates
I will be checking my weight later tonight as well as bf% and I will do it again before starting with PES Erase and Alpha T2.

Cooking now and prepping for a run
3 mile run with wife

BF checked in at 16.6%
Weight at 210 :/

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afternoon Workout
Incline
Flat Bench
ATG Squats
*Wife did 10 sets 10 reps squats and 40 sit ups

Felt my shoulder hurt a bit so I cut this one short 4 sets each

Small Updates
I will be checking my weight later tonight as well as bf% and I will do it again before starting with PES Erase and Alpha T2.

Cooking now and prepping for a run

I'm gonna be running the Erase, Alpha T2, OEP stack here as soon as deliver is received.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lipids
Received my blood test results today and I'll edit this post later to put what I was given back.

CHOLSTEROL TOTAL 157
HDL CHOLESTEROL 29
TRIGLYCERIDES 45
LDL 119
POTASSIUM 5.6

Protein Update
MF Premium Protein came in the mail today 5lbs Unflavored :) I mixed two scoops with two scoops Gatorade orange and it tastes like an orange cream sickle just like the reviews on the website said. Best part of all my wife likes it so this will be a meal replacement for us both now. :heart:

Workout 1
Squats last set with 335 20+ since last workout
Deadlift last set with 405
Incline bench last set with 325 10+ since last workout
Flat Bench last set with 365
Military Press Last set with 155​

I'm gonna be running the Erase, Alpha T2, OEP stack here as soon as deliver is received.
Have you used any of these before?

I've only used OEP before out of the ones I have mentioned. I like it quite well. I'm hoping the addition of the PES products will help amplify the OEP as well as help boost test levels. Been hearing good things about them and Nutra had that good sale so I said why the hell not.

You ever heard of the Tough Mudder? There is one in May at Snow Valley. 10 miles of mud, obstacles, and fun. You should look into it if it peaks your interest. I'll be running it on the 28th.
I just seen your review where you mentioned using OEP. I'm hoping to drop BF on Erase and Alpha T2. I have some OEP, Recreate and Stim X but stims are out of the question for me right now but I hope your stack helps you reach your goals.

I looked up the website and seen "Southern California (LA) Sat May 28 & Sun May 29, 2011" Once I get some money I'll see about entering, I just spent a fortune on Redefined nutrition products to run after Erase and Alpha T2.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only used OEP before out of the ones I have mentioned. I like it quite well. I'm hoping the addition of the PES products will help amplify the OEP as well as help boost test levels. Been hearing good things about them and Nutra had that good sale so I said why the hell not.

You ever heard of the Tough Mudder? There is one in May at Snow Valley. 10 miles of mud, obstacles, and fun. You should look into it if it peaks your interest. I'll be running it on the 28th.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weekend Update
I'm feeling like I'm coming down with a cold and my wife seems to have a full blown cold so we are both taking the weekend off and resting.

I received my package with PES products today, started a full dose of 3 pills of Erase spread throughout the day two with AT2 before breakfast and one later with final erase. I will dose three a day for 4 weeks and will be posting my first video in the morning for this video log

I will only be using protein and a serving a bee pollen daily with this stack for eight weeks then continue my workout log till reaching my goals.

Edit: I'm on my 5th Premium Protein shake, I love this stuff :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekend Update
I'm feeling like I'm coming down with a cold and my wife seems to have a full blown cold so we are both taking the weekend off and resting.

I received my package with PES products today, started a full dose of 3 pills of Erase spread throughout the day two with AT2 before breakfast and one later with final erase. I will dose three a day for 4 weeks and will be posting my first video in the morning for this video log

I will only be using protein and a serving a bee pollen daily with this stack for eight weeks then continue my workout log till reaching my goals.
Late :slap: but in attendance! I'm pretty positive that you'll be well pleased with this stack and the results - fat loss definitely! :wink1: Ready. Set. GO!

~Rosie~

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Intro Video​
Video didn't go so well so I'm going to make another with better light but for now here is the intro

YouTube - IMGP0205.MOV

How do you post videos so they play in the thread?

You can see the videos I did reviewing my own products on youtube also me and my wife have our own site Hansderma dot net ( I had to throw a plug somewhere :D)​

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
SUP BRO! Ive been mia from AM but im back! Me and my girl are running a log for PES as well

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Breakfast
Chicken Soup
English muffin with cheese and egg whites
Tomato Soup

Lunch
8pc Chicken (Korean Market)
2 Steaks
10 fish oil pills

Dinner
Chicken taco
Marinated Beef, rice, lobster and salad

Workout 1 (Light Day)
2 sets 500 jumps on jump rope
20 min break
4 mile jog to gym
30 min break (I'm sick so that 4 miles took a lot out of me)
Military Press 10 reps 10 sets with 135
Squats 10 reps 10 sets with 135
Dips 4 sets 50 reps

Workout 2
Incline Bench 10 reps 10 sets
Deadlift 405 pounds 2 reps 2 sets (I wasn't planning on doing this, especially since I didn't warm up but I seen a guy fail attempting to lift it so I walked over and did two reps and told him to try again.)
Pull ups using only three fingers with each hand 10 reps 5 sets

Went to the spa later for an hour in the sauna

Small Update

I haven't been getting the best sleep lately and I've been having a reoccurring headache the past three days. I actually thought it was the stims in Alpha t2 but I doubt it and I will consider it from being sick. I put all I had in this workout and noticed my shoulders and legs hurting but I will continue taking three caps of Erase and Alpha T2 to see if it continues.:/​

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's goodie WhatsaRoid? it's been a while big homie, glad to see your back in effect.
sub'd!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took this layout from the Fabulous Rosie

Four Day Stack Recap

Sleep - Waking up throughout the night with headaches, I consider it from being sick as it all started at the same time.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty mellow, usually I'm upset over some weirdo slamming weights at the gym but lately I hardy notice anyone and have been more focused.

Energy: If I dose late in the day I end up staying up half the night but on the bright side it's very clean energy, no jitters and no crash. Other then dosing late and staying up half the night my energy has been down due to lack of sleep and being sick.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've been able to think clearly and get more things done lately. I contribute this to the clean energy for Alpha T2.

Stress: Moderate- bills bills bills haha

Libido: Slightly higher

Joints: Shoulders and legs made a popping noise today and ached during workout.

Endurance: Slightly higher

Strength: Lifts went up since starting Erase and Alpha T2

Pump: I haven't noticed any

Vascularity: My arms look very nice since starting this stack, vain sticks out without flexing or working out.

Quality of Training: Since being sick my trainings lacking but I can tell I'm getting stronger and so far I don't feel as sore the day after workouts.

Recovery: Fantastic so far

Appetite: Very high and to combat it I up my water and protein shakes

Body Composition and Look: In the mirror I look leaner and a lot more vascular

Other Notes: I stepped on the scale tonight at the spa and it said I'm 200 pounds which to me sounds strange but I'll double check next time I go to the gym.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Minor Update
My wife hasn't gotten around to making a thread so I'm going to use my log to document her progress also. Here is her video YouTube - IMGP0204.MOV

Yesterdays Workout
Walked 5 miles with wife

Todays Workout
Military Press Marathon 10x15 sets
DB Shoulder Press 10x5 sets
Lat Raises 10x5 sets

My Weight and BF%
207 Pounds 14% bf

Shana's Weight and BF%

Update prior to gym
My face and mid section has gotten noticeably slimmer my wife asked if these products are some kind of steroids haha.​

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking the weekend off to relax and rest.

Joints: Hurting pretty bad
Recovery: Not so good this week
Sleep: Still hit or miss
Strength: Couldn't push it this week due to joints hurting
Libido: 4 times a day now
Body Composition and Look: Slowed down, nothing special this week.

Lowering Erase to two caps per day, Alpha T2 will remain at three caps per day.

Wife says she likes the energy increase but finds it weird she is hungry all day and wakes up dry mouth. She increased her protein and water intake to combat these new changes.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I wanna see how your results compare to mine bro. Subbed

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sat-Tuesday
Off from gym

Wednesday

Breakfast
Waffles and pasta
Lunch
Salad from the garden, fish and rice

Workout
KB workout
Wife
Squats, Deadlift and Lunges

Workout 2
5 mile run

I'm going to try and stick to KB workouts for a bit to speed up fat loss and Shana will start KB in the morning. New videos will be posted later today.

My 2nd Video​
YouTube - IMGP0241.MOV

Wife Video​
YouTube - IMGP0240.MOV

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Friday

Breakfast
Steak Sandwich and salad
MF Protein Shake
Lunch
Angus Burgers
Salad from backyard
Snack​
MF Protein Shake
Dinner
Turkey Pasta
Spinach Salad from backyard
MF Protein Shake

Early AM Workout 1

P90X Kenpo

AM Wife Workout
KB Swings
3 mile walk

Workout 2

Leg Ext
Deadlift
Rack Pulls
Rows
Spin Class

Wife workout 2
Leg Ext
Deadlift
Rows
80% of Spin Class

My wife seems to be toning up her legs big time at t his point they look better then mine O_0

Updates
Went to NY for work for a few days and got back yesterday and so today I'll be back in action. I told my a few friends about this stack so one will be starting soon while the others wait for some product to come out that they want.

I'm going to extend this for another 4 weeks on both so not counting the free bottles I have 3 erase 2 alpha t2 and 1 shift left the rest I had my friends took them.​

Video 3​

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
awesome man, How do you feel on em

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Monday Off
Wife has been really sick, tired during the day, voice changed a bit and coughing all night :( I took Monday off to cook and take care of her.
Tuesday
Wife is still the same :(
My Workout AM
3 miles
PM Workout
3 miles
P90X Shoulders and Arms

I wanted to talk about Alpha T2, normally I have to take a nap around noon everyday if I workout am but since taking two alpha T2 right after am workouts I've since stop taking my naps and forgetting about them.

At this current time I'm wishing I could stay on these two products forever or until they stop working the way they currently are. > Me kissing my Alpha T2 bottle > :kiss:​

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday
4 mile jog
Wife
off resting

Thursday
3 mile jog then me and wife redoing the whole garden

Friday
3 mile am jog ( I want to compete 10 miles today )
Will be checking my weight later today

Wife
Seems to not be getting much sleep due to coughing all night, at this present time she is asleep in the bed now but still wakes up from time to time. I may have to get a doctor visit next week.

Classes started this week Monday so sorry for my delays but I'm here and still focused on the end result. So far I look noticeably slimmer, energy has remained great in running but I've been getting burnt out in the gym lately :whiner:. I'm contributing that to a bit lack of motivation so I went out found a few gym partners to train with on different days so I stay focused on what I need to be doing and not what I want.

My Garden, there are lots of plants you cannot see from the picture around the garage and the strawberry plants under the lemon tree in the back​

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update
Dads brother passed away so I was in Va for awhile for that but I'm back and here are the updates.

Start weight 216
End weight 209
Start bf% 16
End bf % 11

Quick review
Once I got the hang of dosing Alpha T2 and Erase really started to shine. I actually liked the stack so much I'm going to continue to use them and I've came up with every two months I'll cycle a week off everything then start back up.

My wife liked my results so much she asked if she could use erase and I said sure so now she is on both Alpha T2 (2pills a day) and erase (2 pills a day), I gave her enough for 4 months. To date she has lost 5 pounds but whats remarkable from that is she seems to eat more then I do and still lost weight o_0. :kiss: <-After my wifes weigh in

I raised my cals since last weight in to about 4000 including counting the shakes so I can maintain and continue to progress in strength. When I lowered it I felt sluggish and low energy but now I'm feeling great and loving life.

New additions
Anabolic Ignite
Contains Creatine Nitrate, BCAA Nitrates, Beta Alanine, Citrulling Malate (I also add bulk DAA)

I mix this in my magic bullet for two seconds and it comes out perfect with a great taste. Best part about this is it has no stims and I can actually drink it without feeling like I have to throw up. :D

Anabolic Recover Reloaded
Contains Pure micellar casein, Hydrolyzed whey, Whey isolate, Peptopro, Super plasma protein, Beta Alanine, Creatine nitrate, Micronized creatine, Daa, Platinous (fast and slow carbs), fiber and L-Glut.

I mix this powder that I put together to beat the price of AR from MF but to drink it I mix a can of fruit with it, yogurt, strawberries from back yard and sometimes rainbow sherbet.

At this time my wife and I drink ARR (her's without DAA) about three to four times a day and recovery, strength and pumps are through the roof. So if your looking to try some products look into these to along with Erase and Alpha T2.

Debating Dexaphrin from Iforce and running Alpha T2 at 4 caps

Gym information
To help my wife a bit she now works out side by side with me so the only breaks are when we wait for the other person to finish reps. I started two a days with her and included swimming since she can no longer run.

Gym schedule
AM Upper with 20 laps swim me 10-15 wife
PM Lower body with Sprints after for me
Off day
AM Swim
PM Sprints

We have a few Trade shows (One in LV and other in San Fran) coming up where we both want to look like completely different people body composition wise and from what I can tell so far Alpha T2 and Erase will definitely help make that happen.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM
200 reps dips 10 sets 20 Anthony
100 Assisted dips 10 sets 10 Shana
10 reps 4 plats, 5 reps 6 plats, 2 reps 8 plats, Half rep 10 plats
2 reps 8 plats+50, 1 rep 6 plats Deadlift Anthony
10 reps 5 sets 60 pounds Shana
15 laps swim Anthony
10 laps Shana

AI before the gym and ARR after
Two caps Alpha T2 & Erase before gym

Now its time to work then I'll be doing an afternoon jog followed by a PM session with wife.

PM session
Squats
Leg Ext
Sprints Anthony

Two caps Alpha T2 & Erase After gym (1 for me & 2 for wife)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM
100 reps dips 10 sets 10 Anthony
60 Assisted dips 6 sets 10 Shana
Pyramid up then down Rack Pull both hands 10x10 Anthony & Shana
Pyramid up then down rack pull one hand 10x10 Anthony & Shana
Tri Press Pyramid Down to full stack and back up 10 reps each Anthony
Pri Press Pyramid down then back up 5 reps each Shana
Incline Bench Pyramid up then down 10x10 Anthony
Bi curl 10x10 Shana
Lat and Front raises Anthony
10 laps swim Anthony
10 laps Shana

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn coming along good man

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday
AM Anthony & Shana
Abs 10 reps 10 sets
Swim 10 laps

Afternoon
Two caps Alpha T2 & Erase

PM Anthony & Shana
Swim 5 laps Anthony (feeling tired)
Leg ext Shana
Bike Shana

Holding strong on 4 caps erase and 4 caps AT2

AM
Dips Anthony
4 sets 10 reps BW+45
2 sets 10 reps BW+90
2 sets 20 reps BW
Pull ups 2 sets 5 reps BW+45
Assisted dips 10 sets 15 reps Shana
Pyramid up then down Lat Pull Anthony & Shana
Pyramid up then down Rack Pull both hands 10x10 Anthony & Shana
Pyramid up then down rack pull one hand 10x10 Anthony & Shana
Tri Press Pyramid Down to full stack and back up 10 reps each Anthony (easier this time)
Tri Press Pyramid down then back up 5 reps each Shana
Another Pyramid up then down Rack Pull slowly watching form (no breaks showing off lifting more then the guy next to me that wouldn't shut up about himself)
Deadlift Anthony
10 reps 4 plats, 5 reps 6 plats, 2 reps 8 plats, Half rep 10 plats (a bit higher then last time)
Failed reps 8 plats+50, 1 rep 6 plats, 10 reps 4 plats, 10 reps 4 plats <More ending reps then last time so strength is going up

I feel if I wouldn't wait till the end of my workout I could get 10 plats up on deadlift but I'll keep going at it this way till I finally get it up.

My wife loves the results she is getting seems like she loves to shop in stores she usually never shop in and wear things I never thought I'd see her in. I've now nicknamed AT2 confidence in a bottle

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn coming along good man
I have to, I tell myself every time I get tired or want to quit that the next man is still lifting while I'm resting. So my breaks are shorter, I try to lift weight that I know I cant and keep trying till I get it and move up.

Its honestly getting to the point where people stop lifting around me and watch me do my reps. I had a guy clap last time I did deads and I believe him watching me pushed me to lift 8 plats +50 so I do it for the fans now haha.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM
Anthony

500 reps Abs
Ab Coaster BW + 40
Leg lift BW
Pull ups with legs raised flat
Weighted Ab machine
Cable twist for obliques
Shana
10 laps swim

I stopped swimming due to my new piercing healing incorrectly I believe due to swimming. More then likely I will be taking the next two days off since I will be working 10 hour shifts but after that I'm back to normal.

Update May 9th
This Ab day was the best I ever had, I still hurt from it and never before have my stomach looked this good. I'm still in pain now but I'm going to follow up this workout once a week or once every two weeks depending on the pain between workouts.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff in here man, keep it up. What do you expect from the LCLT?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mothers day workout
Took AI about 3 hours before workout and around workout time my wife had to drag me there I wasn't in the mood. :whiner:

Anthony
Dips 10 sets 10 reps BW+45
Lateral raises 10 sets 10 25 pound dumbbells
Pull Ups 5 sets 5 reps
Incline bench 5 sets 10 reps 2 plats, 5 sets 10 reps 4 plats, 3 sets 5 reps 6 plats, 5 sets 10 reps 4 plats.
Bent over rows 5 sets 10 reps 2 plats
High Pulls 5 sets 5 reps 2 plats
Chest Flys 2 sets 10 reps into Incline bench 2 sets 10 reps 2 plats. 4 times
Cable curls super set Tri push down 10 sets 10 reps
Finished

I pretty much didn't have a pump and felt uncomfortable during this workout. I believe I was just tired from my friday and Saturday but I'll take a day off of the weights completely and get back in the pool for laps.

Shana
Assisted Dips 10 sets 10 reps
Assisted Pull ups 10 sets 10 reps
Abs
Bike

Shana had a headache and could not continue

Today
Me and my wife will do laps

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff in here man, keep it up. What do you expect from the LCLT?
Honestly nothing lol me and my friend are going to start it asap that way in the next 3 to 4 months when we start a cycle it may do something. Most find the LCLT does nothing for them but I think it might but we don't notice it so I want to load it then go on cycle when its in my system to see if anything out the ordinary happens. Even if not its cheap and tasteless in my shakes so its worth a try. :firedevil:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Notice better recovery outside of what i normally get. Im also on TRT so it could be helping. What are you cycling?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today's workout
Wife
Swam 10 laps
I did 250 reps each on Ab machine full stack and Torso twist Ab machine full stack.

My piercing is still healing so I'm laying off swimming but I will start my burpee's tomorrow as well as 1000 jumps on the jump rope a day to catch up in cardio. BTW I'm 171 burpee's behind starting tomorrow so I'll try to get that done.

Notice better recovery outside of what i normally get. Im also on TRT so it could be helping. What are you cycling?
Right now I'm just on Anabolic Ignite for pre workout, Anabolic recovery with Daa and Super plasma protein, Erase at 4 caps and Alpha T2 at 2 to 4 caps a day. Once I get my body fat down to around 8% I want to run a test and tren lean bulking cycle but to prove I'm worthy I wont do that till I'm at 8% bf. :firedevil:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow man, solid stack. Yea test is fun. I did not like tren at all, to many sides for me. I liked test prop the most, it was good with winny or masteron. But you should love your stack.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before Breakfast workout
30 burpees (that was hell)
500 jumps jump rope

Workout #2 (did not go as planned)
100 dips
Shoulders
Squats

Had to cut this workout short, wife wanted to leave and skip the gym today.

After I've rested and taken care of some work I will finish the remainder of burpees and catch up in the burpee challenge.

Workout #3
Bent over rows 5x5
Clean Press Squat 5x5
Seated Shoulder Press 4 plats 5x5
Squats 4 plats 5x5
Deadlift Shrug at top 6 plats 5x5
30 burpees ( I have a long way to go :/ )

I was really only planning for a quick squat, bench and rows but the gym was packed so I took what I could get as fast as I could and left. Wife took the day off so I was alone again in the gym today. :/

Wow man, solid stack. Yea test is fun. I did not like tren at all, to many sides for me. I liked test prop the most, it was good with winny or masteron. But you should love your stack.
Should be a hell of a ride

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might start this for fun

The StrongLifts 5×5 Program.

So here’s the Program. 5×5 stands for 5 sets of 5 reps with the same weight. Start with the empty Olympic Bar (45lbs) on all exercises then add 5lbs per workout. On Deadlifts start with 90lbs and add 10lbs per workout (1 set of 5 only!). I warn you, SL5x5 is harder than it looks.

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout B

Squat 5x5
Overhead Press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5

The first time you go to the gym you do SL5x5 workout A, the next time you do workout B. Alternate workouts A and B like this every time you go the gym, and always wait at least 48h between 2 workouts for optimal muscle recovery. Most SL Members train Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

To start I'll use a 2 45's plats first workout and increase by ten pounds every workout after.