StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -

Page 11 of 30 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    I'll go!...... wait..... uh........
    You avi!!!!

punthra goin kill ya
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    The silence is deafening, lol.
    Morning stims are wearing off, lol

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Morning stims are wearing off, lol
    I was thinking that picture scared em off.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I was thinking that picture scared em off.
    Maybe this will bring them back, lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Maybe this will bring them back, lol

Dammit, now I'll to put off that hormone panel.

I'd eat it.
    •   

6. omgggg
    BJJ = life

7. i wanna make a mess on her face....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

8. Advice needed! It's a cardio day should I use my treadmill or go to the gym?!

Cardio at home = full entertainment center and no D bag losers. Plus save money on gas since I didn't work today..

Gym = tons of fine ass chicks and the never ending possibility of me cheating on my wife... Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Advice needed! It's a cardio day should I use my treadmill or go to the gym?!

Cardio at home = full entertainment center and no D bag losers. Plus save money on gas since I didn't work today..

Gym = tons of fine ass chicks and the never ending possibility of me cheating on my wife... Lol
    NOOOOO! You are one of those guys that go to the gym for chicks rather than to rip apart Dumbbells with such force that they bleed. Gym time is man's time where you sweat your ass off to be a muscular manly man. Bitches only get in the way. Outside of the gym however is fair game. Do you jog with lululemon pants on? LOL. With abs like that you don't need to be in the gym to have endless possibilites, man. You just gotta show up!
    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    NOOOOO! You are one of those guys that go to the gym for chicks rather than to rip apart Dumbbells with such force that they bleed. Gym time is man's time where you sweat your ass off to be a muscular manly man. Bitches only get in the way. Outside of the gym however is fair game. Do you jog with lululemon pants on? LOL. With abs like that you don't need to be in the gym to have endless possibilites, man. You just gotta show up!
    Lol I said it's cardio day!! On weight training day i don't talk or even look at chicks. Weight training is almost like meditating (sp) for me. Like yesterdays back workout I started logging my workout in my iPhones notepad and 15 sets later all I have was "pull downs" lmao

So NO I'm not one of those dbags that goes to the gym for girls lol I hate them guys. However, I don't mind looking at some of the lovely woman while I'm doing CARDIO. Makes the time go by lol

So to prove this to you (Bc now I feel like I have to LOL) today's cardio session will be done in my one bedroom apt

11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Lol I said it's cardio day!! On weight training day i don't talk or even look at chicks. Weight training is almost like meditating (sp) for me. Like yesterdays back workout I started logging my workout in my iPhones notepad and 15 sets later all I have was "pull downs" lmao

So NO I'm not one of those dbags that goes to the gym for girls lol I hate them guys. However, I don't mind looking at some of the lovely woman while I'm doing CARDIO. Makes the time go by lol

So to prove this to you (Bc now I feel like I have to LOL) today's cardio session will be done in my one bedroom apt
    You are off the hook! You have a very valid defense. For that I shall allow you to go and gawk at the women in the gym.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    You are off the hook! You have a very valid defense. For that I shall allow you to go and gawk at the women in the gym.
    To late lol I'm on my treadmill! I guess I'll have to watch some music videos if I wanna look at woman now

13. Always good scenery over at the cardio equipment.

I've been eyeballing some of your cardio routines Staked......I think I'll try and give it a go in the coming months.

I mainly do a bike or treadmill warmup, jumprope, and ladder sprints....but it's good to switch things up.

14. Massive update due to lazy logging!!

Back 03/10

Bb row
    225-12
    275-10
    275-10
    315-8
    315-8 Drop 225/6

Deads
    315-5
    405-8
    405-6
    405-6

One arm hammer strength Rows
    4pps-10
    5pps-8x2
    5pps-6 drop 4-8

This is as much as I could remember lol I know after this did a bunch of pull ups and hammer strength pull downs... Also is forearms

3/11 cardio
    1 hour incline walk on my treadmill watched rocky and didn't wanna stop walking.

Shoulders 3/12

Db press
    70-15
    80-12
    90-10
    100-6
    90-8
    90-8 drop 80-8

Seated side laterals
    20-13
    25-12
    30-12
    35-10 drop 20-10
    30-10

Front db raises
    35-12
    40-12
    45-10 drop 40-3

Seated hammer strength srugs
    3pps-10-15 reps 8 sets

3/13 arms
    Worked out at the gym back in the old hood. Was a good time but didn't log the workout. Did a total of 16 sets for arms. Also did weighted dips for the first time in a while felt great!

Last week i did fasted cardio upon waking 4 days in a row. I know it's only 4 days but i don't think I can tell a difference between doing it upon waking or after lifting. If anything I felt a littler weaker in the gym....

15. LOL, this happens to me all the time prob because I log in two places (plus i'm super forgetful)
    405 on deads is awesome!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    LOL, this happens to me all the time prob because I log in two places (plus i'm super forgetful)
    405 on deads is awesome!
    I just zone out and get so caught up in the moment. Lifting weights is like making love lol

Here's a pick of the dumb bell rack at my home town gym.

I love that place and miss it sooooooo much!!! I work out at a yuppie fitness center now with rubber dumb bells nothing like a old warehouse with crumbling lime stone walls.

17. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just zone out and get so caught up in the moment. Lifting weights is like making love lol

Here's a pick of the dumb bell rack at my home town gym.

I love that place and miss it sooooooo much!!! I work out at a yuppie fitness center now with rubber dumb bells nothing like a old warehouse with crumbling lime stone walls.
    Agreed. Gyms like that are badass. No frills, no gimmicks, just basic **** needed for awesome results. My hometown gym that my bud owns is like that. Awesome bars, huge dumbbells, no flashy **** you dont need.

18. At first I read home gym was like omg!

miss the gym a lot too, any gym really. On a budget so I'm relying on my little home gym Really miss the heavy weights for legs, it gets tough for me to put enough weight on my shoulders to feel like I've had a decent squat weight.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Massive update due to lazy logging!!

Back 03/10

Bb row
    225-12
    275-10
    275-10
    315-8
    315-8 Drop 225/6

Deads
    315-5
    405-8
    405-6
    405-6

One arm hammer strength Rows
    4pps-10
    5pps-8x2
    5pps-6 drop 4-8

This is as much as I could remember lol I know after this did a bunch of pull ups and hammer strength pull downs... Also is forearms

3/11 cardio
    1 hour incline walk on my treadmill watched rocky and didn't wanna stop walking.

Shoulders 3/12

Db press
    70-15
    80-12
    90-10
    100-6
    90-8
    90-8 drop 80-8

Seated side laterals
    20-13
    25-12
    30-12
    35-10 drop 20-10
    30-10

Front db raises
    35-12
    40-12
    45-10 drop 40-3

Seated hammer strength srugs
    3pps-10-15 reps 8 sets

3/13 arms
    Worked out at the gym back in the old hood. Was a good time but didn't log the workout. Did a total of 16 sets for arms. Also did weighted dips for the first time in a while felt great!

Last week i did fasted cardio upon waking 4 days in a row. I know it's only 4 days but i don't think I can tell a difference between doing it upon waking or after lifting. If anything I felt a littler weaker in the gym....
    Nice work man. You've got some big numbers there. I especially like the DB shoulder press.

The gym looks as if a few people might run out of there when a cop walks in, lol.
    Taste the rainbow.

20. Staked, do you use a machine or DBs when you do your side laterals?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Staked, do you use a machine or DBs when you do your side laterals?
    I switch it up from dumbbells to cables one arm to two arms. Once in while I'll use the side lateral machine but it's been awhile since I've used that thing because someones always on it!!

22. LEGS!!!!!!

10 minutes on the bike

Squats
    Bar
    135-15
    135-12
    225-12
    315-10
    405-8
    405-6
    405-7
    405-8
    405-7 drop 315-12
    Now i don't like spotters but if I had a spot I would have went for 495

One leg leg pres
    3pps-12x3
    4pps-10x2

BB lunges
    135-12x3

Standing hammer leg curls

Hammer strength leg extensions (one leg)
    1pps15x4

Calfs

No cardio Because this workout took 2 hours and I think i forgot to log a few sets lol

Quick diet note I will be eating every 3 hours instead of 2 and will work my way to eating every 3.5-4 hours. Following the work of layne norton. Also 5 grams of BCAAs between every meal.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LEGS!!!!!!

10 minutes on the bike

Squats
    Bar
    135-15
    135-12
    225-12
    315-10
    405-8
    405-6
    405-7
    405-8
    405-7 drop 315-12
    Now i don't like spotters but if I had a spot I would have went for 495

One leg leg pres
    3pps-12x3
    4pps-10x2

BB lunges
    135-12x3

Standing hammer leg curls

Hammer strength leg extensions (one leg)
    1pps15x4

Calfs

No cardio Because this workout took 2 hours and I think i forgot to log a few sets lol

Quick diet note I will be eating every 3 hours instead of 2 and will work my way to eating every 3.5-4 hours. Following the work of layne norton. Also 5 grams of BCAAs between every meal.

Listen copper, you go for 495 you better put up a video of that ****!
    Oh, and badass training session. 405 x 4 sets is manly. I bet you had triple the chest hair after this workout.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    Listen copper, you go for 495 you better put up a video of that ****!
    Oh, and badass training session. 405 x 4 sets is manly. I bet you had triple the chest hair after this workout.
    405x5 I don't know what go into me lol my legs have been crazy strong but yet my chest and back no so much. I think my strength comes in cycles like my chest will kick ass for a few weeks then blah but my legs will be freakishly strong. :/ you ever experience that type of stuff? Also my stance was much closer then normal on the last 2 sets.

25. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    405x5 I don't know what go into me lol my legs have been crazy strong but yet my chest and back no so much. I think my strength comes in cycles like my chest will kick ass for a few weeks then blah but my legs will be freakishly strong. :/ you ever experience that type of stuff? Also my stance was much closer then normal on the last 2 sets.
    Oh yeah. When I am training heavier (when I have not self destructed like my current state) something always seems to kick ass. Normally if I am going to make some wicked gains it is on back. Deadlifts are generally my excercise where I start making awesome gains. (lifetime best of 500x15 easy-ish) and when that happened my bench wasnt great. Seems like it is too overwhelming for your body to have strength peak at everything at once.... well for us natural lifters anyways. You should be happy to have your legs strong and your chest lacking. At the end of the day deadlifts and squats show how strong you are. Bench press really means **** all. I would trade an awesome squat day like you had today for a ****ty bench anytime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thanks Iron Addict
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 08:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict Training update: HUGE PROBLEM!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 11:52 PM
  3. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  4. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM