Healing with IGF and fat loss with HGH Fragment 176-191

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Angry Healing with IGF and fat loss with HGH Fragment 176-191

I just ordered HGH Fragment 176-191 and will be using it with Lyle McDonald's "Rapid Fat Loss Handbook". I'm nursing an elbow and back injury and will be out of work for 2-3 weeks, so why the hell not? Book summary: High Protein, low calorie --750-1000 calories-- diet, next-to-no exercise.

Will also be injecting IGF into my achilles to heal that, too. I'm broken down and need time off, so all I'm doing is basically Physical Therapy exercises... calf exercises, rotator cuff exercises, and maybe some bicycling. Possibly will work on Oly lift form with an empty bar. I'll try injecting the HGH Fragment 176-191 5x/day and IGF after working my achilles/calves.

As for the injuries, here's the list:
    Right Leg IM Rod from bicycle vs F-150 accident in 1999. It aches, I can feel stress on the proximal, medial pin when I squat/deadlift. I'd like to have it removed later this year, but I've already taken too many days off of work for injuries. Any more and they're likely to fire me. Heck, I'm afraid they'll let me go after this "vacation" is up so I'm spending it job hunting.

Right Pubic Rami was fractured in 1999. My Pelvis/gait is permanently imbalanced because of how it healed.

L1-L2 compression fractures in 1999... my biomechanics are no longer normal.

Partial Left Achilles tear in 2009 doing box jumps. I still have pain.

Tendonitis left elbow from doing Olympic lifts with poor form.

Currently out of work for left lower back pain. I forget the name of the muscle that is strained/sprained and will find out what it is called from my chiropractor tomorrow morning.

What caused the back injury? I'm guessing it was poor form plus poor biomechanics. I can't afford to do anything with less than perfect form.
    I had been working Monday/Wednesday/Friday, alternating between a Starting Strength day and an Olympic Lift day. I was on Epistane and had been following this routine for 5 1/2 weeks. I lost 19.5 lbs and my strength was going up quickly. After my time off I'm not sure what kind of routine I'll try.

I work out at home, I have a bench with leg and biceps attachments, I have an open area where I squat/do olympic lifts but no squat rack. If I can't clean a weight, I can't squat it. All of my 1 rep maximums on Amspace are estimates calculated from the reps I had been doing, and I always "left something in the tank" (never trained to failure). I also have 2 barbells, a heavy bag + speed bag, an exercise bike, dumbells, 100 lbs of sandbags, gymnastic rings, girders overhead (for pullups/chinups/attachments) and elastic bands. Oh, and I had planned on building a pair of Parallettes ( See library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf ). I bought the PVC pipe today.

This is the SIXTH time I've had to quit a routine due to injuries around the 5 week mark. I once read that Poliquin recommended 1 week of rest after 3 weeks of training, and I think I might need to do that given my predisposition towards injuries.

I'm considering seeing a podiatrist to get orthotics, in case they might be able to help correct my skewed biomechanics.

Comments, criticism, and suggestions are more than welcome - I need help and probably should have just run a cycle of rHGH. I think I need to go prescription hunting.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pillpopper View Post
    I just ordered HGH Fragment 176-191 and will be using it with Lyle McDonald's "Rapid Fat Loss Handbook". I'm nursing an elbow and back injury and will be out of work for 2-3 weeks, so why the hell not? Book summary: High Protein, low calorie --750-1000 calories-- diet, next-to-no exercise.

Will also be injecting IGF into my achilles to heal that, too. I'm broken down and need time off, so all I'm doing is basically Physical Therapy exercises... calf exercises, rotator cuff exercises, and maybe some bicycling. Possibly will work on Oly lift form with an empty bar. I'll try injecting the HGH Fragment 176-191 5x/day and IGF after working my achilles/calves.

As for the injuries, here's the list:
    Right Leg IM Rod from bicycle vs F-150 accident in 1999. It aches, I can feel stress on the proximal, medial pin when I squat/deadlift. I'd like to have it removed later this year, but I've already taken too many days off of work for injuries. Any more and they're likely to fire me. Heck, I'm afraid they'll let me go after this "vacation" is up so I'm spending it job hunting.

Right Pubic Rami was fractured in 1999. My Pelvis/gait is permanently imbalanced because of how it healed.

L1-L2 compression fractures in 1999... my biomechanics are no longer normal.

Partial Left Achilles tear in 2009 doing box jumps. I still have pain.

Tendonitis left elbow from doing Olympic lifts with poor form.

Currently out of work for left lower back pain. I forget the name of the muscle that is strained/sprained and will find out what it is called from my chiropractor tomorrow morning.

What caused the back injury? I'm guessing it was poor form plus poor biomechanics. I can't afford to do anything with less than perfect form.
    I had been working Monday/Wednesday/Friday, alternating between a Starting Strength day and an Olympic Lift day. I was on Epistane and had been following this routine for 5 1/2 weeks. I lost 19.5 lbs and my strength was going up quickly. After my time off I'm not sure what kind of routine I'll try.

I work out at home, I have a bench with leg and biceps attachments, I have an open area where I squat/do olympic lifts but no squat rack. If I can't clean a weight, I can't squat it. All of my 1 rep maximums on Amspace are estimates calculated from the reps I had been doing, and I always "left something in the tank" (never trained to failure). I also have 2 barbells, a heavy bag + speed bag, an exercise bike, dumbells, 100 lbs of sandbags, gymnastic rings, girders overhead (for pullups/chinups/attachments) and elastic bands. Oh, and I had planned on building a pair of Parallettes ( See library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf ). I bought the PVC pipe today.

This is the SIXTH time I've had to quit a routine due to injuries around the 5 week mark. I once read that Poliquin recommended 1 week of rest after 3 weeks of training, and I think I might need to do that given my predisposition towards injuries.

I'm considering seeing a podiatrist to get orthotics, in case they might be able to help correct my skewed biomechanics.

Comments, criticism, and suggestions are more than welcome - I need help and probably should have just run a cycle of rHGH. I think I need to go prescription hunting.
    I used to break down all the time like glass. I've gained 70lbs in 3 years and tripled my strength on everything. I have terrible arthritis in my elbow from a bad break, and tiny weak joints/bones.

Cissus and IGF-1 LR3 have been life savers. I stay on cissus year round. X-rays have actually shown white calcium buildup on my bones in my forearms from curling heavy weight. I used to get really bad wrist/forearm pain from not being able to handle heavy curling, but x-rays have proved that i'm actually building bone mass. Stick with the cissus and definitely try the igf-1 lr3.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

What brand(s) of Cissus have you been using? I know that some manufacturers of supplements can be a bit shady, so if you have confidence in a particular brand, please post it. I've scheduled a telephone consultation with an MD for HGH therapy tomorrow morning and plan to tap dance around the whole weight lifting topic, saying my injuries all happen at work since the email specifically stated that they won't prescribe it for bodybuilding purposes. I don't want to set off any red flags or alarms.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Spoke to an MD about HRT today, said it would run $600-800 a month - screw that!
    My back feels much better, I'm going to be evaluated by an employee health physician in a few hours, and I received my GH Fragment 176-191 today. So as long as they don't fire me for missing too many days of work (after the physician examines me) I will begin injecting IGF into my achilles tonight and will start my 3 week modified protein sparing fast (boosted by GH Frag 176-191 ) tomorrow. But if I lose my job I'll go into panic mode and forget about the fast.

You know that adrenaline rush feeling? I just had the opposite sensation. Is a cortisol rush possible?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pillpopper View Post
    Spoke to an MD about HRT today, said it would run $600-800 a month - screw that!
    My back feels much better, I'm going to be evaluated by an employee health physician in a few hours, and I received my GH Fragment 176-191 today. So as long as they don't fire me for missing too many days of work (after the physician examines me) I will begin injecting IGF into my achilles tonight and will start my 3 week modified protein sparing fast (boosted by GH Frag 176-191 ) tomorrow. But if I lose my job I'll go into panic mode and forget about the fast.

You know that adrenaline rush feeling? I just had the opposite sensation. Is a cortisol rush possible?
    you need to go somewhere else for hrt. I pay way way way less than that...a bottle of cyp is like 20 bucks with a copay and lasts 10 weeks.

maybe low blood sugar from the hgh relase.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Well, I kept my job but I only get two more absences between now and the end of march or I will be fired. I need to train much more conservatively to avoid both injuries and losing my job.

As for cyp, I'm more interested in GH but definitely won't turn down a prescription for Test. I think that price was to get everything from the MD, while all I want is the 'scrip. I can buy everything elsewhere. Anyhow, I'm going to begin shopping around.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh fragment
    By classic27 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:32 PM
  2. hGH fragment
    By MAxximal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:05 PM
  3. HGH Fragment 1 month loss of 10bls
    By sickofboss in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1