JudoJosh is "Moving North of Vag" with USPlabs at his back

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    My post workout meal

I went to make my eggs and red potatos and when I went into my pantry to get the potatos I noticed we did have some sweet potatos. So I opted to try this banana mash out instead. I hade some spinach and chicken with a bit of italian dressing and I made the banana mash and it was freaking delicious!!! I used half a sweet potato and a whole banana. This is definetely gonna be a regular in my diet from now on. Thanks tom!!!!!!!
    Nice glad to hear u had some sweet potatoes. Even more happy to hear u liked it. Was just one of those random ass thoughts.

2. So I decided to throw the DAA into the mix. I prolly wont have time to cap them until monday. Unless the container comes with a 1g scoop then I can start tomorow. I I based this decision off a link my good friend silentbob187 sent ot me.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...-aspartic.html .. Here is what USPlabs had to say about the combo of DAA and powerfull

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    DAA & PowerFull ™

D-aspartic acid is gaining momentum as a decent testosterone booster as rightfully indicated by some scientific studies (1-3). Unfortunately, the amino acid is also a known stimulator of prolactin release (3-5). One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%. Prolactin is probably best known for its ability to stimulate lactation in women. But, it can also have other effects in humans, including men. Prolactin may be associated with lowered testosterone levels, lowered libido and possibly even increased fat mass (possibly through suppression of lipolysis or increased lipogenesis) and decreased insulin sensitivity (6-10). When considering that D-aspartic acid’s testosterone-enhancing effects might be hampered by its ability to also elevate prolactin, it makes sense to use it with a product that is designed to support healthy prolactin levels. By utilizing USPLabs’, PowerFull product, which contains a precise formulation designed to support healthy prolactin levels, it can allow you to not only enhance the testosterone-boosting effects of the amino acid, but also benefit more from it in general.

References

1. D’ Aniello A, et al. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. Life Sci. 1996;59(2):97-104
    2. Topo E, et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120
    3. D’ Aniello A. D-aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-234
    4. Pampillo M, et al. The effect of D-asparate on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone, alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA and dopamine release. Neuroreport. 2002 Dec 3;13(17):2341-2344
    5. Nagy GM, et al. Control of prolactin secretion by excitatory amino acids. Endocrine. 2005 Dec;28(3):303-308
    6. Shibli-Rahhal A and Schlechte J. The effects of hyperprolactinemia on bone and fat. Pituitary. 2009;12(2):96-104
    7. Brandebourg TD, Brown JL and Ben-Jonathan N. Prolactin upregulates its receptors and inhibits lipolysis and leptin release in male rate adipose tissue. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007 Jun 1;357(2):408-413
    8. Ben-Jonathan N, et al. Focus on prolactin as a metabolic hormone. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Apr;17(3):110-116
    9. Ribeiro RS and Abucham J. Recovery of persistent hypogonadism by clomiphene in males with prolactinomas under dopamine agonist treatment. Eur J Endocrinol. 2009 Jul;161(1):163-169
    10. Gillam MP, et al. Advances in the treatment of prolactinomas. Endocr Rev. 2006 Aug;27(5):485-534
    So I will be adding it in at 3g a day. The only question now is if I should do 12weeks on and then 12 weeks off like how it is recomended for TCF or can I just take it 3g a day for the remaining 5 weeks of this log stright.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice glad to hear u had some sweet potatoes. Even more happy to hear u liked it. Was just one of those random ass thoughts.
    Yea bud thanks again it was delicious!! I already got my sweet potato and banana ready for my monday workout. Any other delicious recipes you have feel free to pass them my way
    PESCIENCE.COM

4. sunday motovation

PESCIENCE.COM

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So I decided to throw the DAA into the mix. I prolly wont have time to cap them until monday. Unless the container comes with a 1g scoop then I can start tomorow. I I based this decision off a link my good friend silentbob187 sent ot me.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...-aspartic.html .. Here is what USPlabs had to say about the combo of DAA and powerfull

So I will be adding it in at 3g a day. The only question now is if I should do 12weeks on and then 12 weeks off like how it is recomended for TCF or can I just take it 3g a day for the remaining 5 weeks of this log stright.
    TCF-1 actually recommends 12 days on and 12 days off. That was the duration of the study in which subjects were found to have ~40% increase in Total Test. You could dose it for longer than that, as many people have been, there just isn't any data backing up those longer runs of DAA.

I believe PA said he's been taking it daily for months on end.

1st post, been subbed for awhile.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    TCF-1 actually recommends 12 days on and 12 days off. That was the duration of the study in which subjects were found to have ~40% increase in Total Test. You could dose it for longer than that, as many people have been, there just isn't any data backing up those longer runs of DAA.

I believe PA said he's been taking it daily for months on end.

1st post, been subbed for awhile.
    I meant 12 days not weeks. I was talking with MrBigPR and he recomended I run it straight though and you said the same thing so that is what I am going to do. I got up early this morning and was able to make like 20 caps of the DAA. 6 caps came out to 2.5g so I am gonna take 6 a day for the first week and then up it after that. 2 caps in the AM then 6 hrs later 2 more caps and finally before bed 2 caps. I was told I can go as high as 6g a day but im going to stick with around 3 for now and maybe go higher. Should be fun!!!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

7. So my dinner tonight was so delicious I decided to share it with you guys.

It was Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon

Ingredients
    • 4 Salmon Filets (6oz each), cooked
    • 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
    • 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
    • 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
    • 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
    • Salt and Pepper

Directions
    1. Cook salmon separately (In the oven, wrapped in aluminum foil, at 350 degrees
    F for 30 minutes)
    2. In a food processor or blender, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt,
    and pepper. Pulse until a smooth paste forms.
    3. Unwrap the salmon once cooked. Top with the sundried-
    tomato mixture and serve.

Nutritional Facts
    • Calories: 301
    • Protein: 34g
    • Carbohydrates: 3g
    • Fat: 17g

I added a side of spinach to my meal. It was a great twist on fish. I usually cook my fish with old bay, lemon juice, butter, and garlic so it was nice to have something different
    PESCIENCE.COM

8. I had plain jane pork chops and green beans....you win this time.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I had plain jane pork chops and green beans....you win this time.
    I have a collection of recipe books. I suck at cooking without a recipe. I cant just naturally know what to do. I have tried before and it never comes out pretty. I'll post up some recipes as I eat them, hopefully you will see something that looks tastey and try it out. That banana mash is pretty good. Try it out, its nothing more then a sweet potato and banana mashed together. Its a nice dessert tasting treat without being too bad for you.
    PESCIENCE.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have a collection of recipe books. I suck at cooking without a recipe. I cant just naturally know what to do. I have tried before and it never comes out pretty. I'll post up some recipes as I eat them, hopefully you will see something that looks tastey and try it out. That banana mash is pretty good. Try it out, its nothing more then a sweet potato and banana mashed together. Its a nice dessert tasting treat without being too bad for you.
    Yes spread the word about my sweet potato banana mash!

11. Hey bro,

I checked out OutFoxed, thanks for letting me know about it. Damn good documentary, even though it made my blood boil over the way they handle the news program even more.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey bro,

I checked out OutFoxed, thanks for letting me know about it. Damn good documentary, even though it made my blood boil over the way they handle the news program even more.
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    PESCIENCE.COM

13. 10/4

Workout was
    Standing Military Press
    Barbell Pushups
    DB rows
    and I finished with some kettle work.

I learned the barbell pushups from one of Defrancos youtube videos and decided to give them a try. They were great and I will be doing them from now on. I am going to start putting my feet on a bench to have a little variation to it.

10/5

Was 192.6 this morning!!! Was so excited I had to take a pic

Had a fasted workout this morning. Used the same outline as my last one. Workout was:
    Deadlift
    GHR
    Lunges
    Leg Raise
    PESCIENCE.COM

14. What was your starting weight again?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What was your starting weight again?
    I was floating around 203-198. I havent woke up and been under 198 since before this log so I am pretty excited I past my plateau and it looks to be continuing. This morning I was 191!!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

16. My breakfeast

Banana Pancakes

2.5 Bananas
    2 tbsp almond meal
    1 scoop vanillia egg protein mix
    2 whole eggs

Just mix and cook like pancakes.

They were freaking delicious!!! I got the idea from wearedbleedblues' Transition to paleo log. The are super sweet because of the banana so no sugar or syrup needed. I just rolled them up and ate them while driving to school
    PESCIENCE.COM

17. Damn that sounds/looks good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Those pancakes look epic.
    WHITE WHALE!

19. Ya I def might have to try that out. Because I have to have something to satisfy my pancake craving while others eat pancakes.

20. Wow this **** pisses me off..

GMO Salmon one step closer to approval
    PESCIENCE.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Wow this **** pisses me off..

GMO Salmon one step closer to approval
    Honestly, we all knew it was coming. I am not saying I am supportive of it, quite the opposite actually, but the food industry has become:

1. More Product
    2. Lower Price

In the end, to the food industry Profit > Your Health.

Eat up fellas. Support local farmers markets, buy your meats from places where you are not getting a science experiment. I'm not perfect on this yet, still shop for meats at normal grocery store, but I am going to start aiming more and more to an organic lifestyle. Ive seen one too many food documentaries.

Remember, you vote for what you support every time you open your wallet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Talking

Ooooo. . .Am I Jealous of what your eating right now. . .I had a lil bit of this yesterday

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  142.3 KB
    Name:  big_booty_screen_saver_26077.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  54.5 KB

Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, we all knew it was coming. I am not saying I am supportive of it, quite the opposite actually, but the food industry has become:

1. More Product
    2. Lower Price

In the end, to the food industry Profit > Your Health.

Eat up fellas. Support local farmers markets, buy your meats from places where you are not getting a science experiment. I'm not perfect on this yet, still shop for meats at normal grocery store, but I am going to start aiming more and more to an organic lifestyle. Ive seen one too many food documentaries.

Remember, you vote for what you support every time you open your wallet.
    The problem is nobody cares. Everyone wants their hamburger for $.99 and no one wants to know why. Until people start caring it won't stop. If the general pop doesn't care about what they are eating can we really expect the FDA to care? Its all a numbers game to them and with all the people that work on boads at the FDA and have realtions with all these food companies whose interest do you think they are really thinking about? Ours? I am not 100% organic but I would like to be. I pick and choose what I buy organic and what I get thats convential and when I do get something thats conventional I try and get it from local farms. Last year we found a farmer that raises free range cattle. We put an order in for a share of the cow last year and they raise a cow specifically for you. In a couple months I should have a freezer full of steaks The sad part of buying organic is that the food industry realized there is a growing demand for it so they started dabbling with the laws and seeing how they can get around stuff. For example you can say cage free chicken as long as they are not in single cages. So if you have 1000 chicken cramed into 1 big cage then you can say cage free on your label. If you have a feed lot for cattle and have a door to the lot then you can claim they are free range. Even though they are grain feed and the door in their lot is a massive steel door that the cow can't open due to their lack of strength it doesn't matter. The door is there and they have the option to leave so they can say free range beef. Its bull****!!!! Not to mention the farmers who got caught in LA at local farmers market selling conventional grown food and imported food and marketing them as organic and locally grown. Its sad when you dont know what to trust. As for this fish I only eat wild caught fish screw the farm raised garbage so this shouldn't affect me... well at least until a salmon escapes and then get into the ocean.

Check out this site www.eatwild.com it is a directory of pasture-based farms. Just click your state and a list of farmers and what they sell will come up so you can see your options when it comes to local and organic food
    PESCIENCE.COM

24. Farmer's Markets for all produce or organic if there's not one close by. I really, really wish I could afford grass-fed beef. Speaking of, does anyone know a good place online to buy bulk packages of it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Awesome post Josh, and I saved that link for later usage.

Rodja, I am the same way, I want to afford only grass fed, but being 23 and barely able to cover bills, it makes it hard. I do strive for it though when I do have the cash.

Id be interested in an online source as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. 3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Back "Width" and Back "Thickness"
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5