MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys, I am having a rough time staying motivated fighting these injuries and knowing I don't have a competition looming. However I am very unsatisfied with not having visible abs and obliques. I am thinking of making some "High Stakes" to motivate myself. Here is my HIGH STAKES commitment. Barring if something horrible happens and I can't do cardio...

If I don't have abs, a good set not just a hint of them by September 1, 2010 I am going to take a picture of myself in a tutu and post it up here for everyone to see. Not only will this be a public embarrassment but an expense because you may not believe this but I do not currently own a tutu.

Now I have to be honest I have absolutely no desire to put a picture of myself in a tutu on the web where it can be copied and spread around the world. Much less posted in every log I do from here to the end of days. The fact I have almost decided not to post this a few times today tells you I am serious. My integrity is at stake. I WILL where that tutu if I don't have abs. That is basically going to put me on almost a competition diet to achieve that.

I am currently 200 lbs and not going to estimate BF because it is really hard to tell on me with a lot of my fat being visceral and having extremely lean appendages.

So what do you guys think about that and is there anybody else out there motivated, and brave enough to join me in this? Doesn't have to be the same goal but one appropriate to you and your current level of fitness. This is a test of commitment and self discipline. Hell, I will up the anti. I will also post a video of me in it on youtube and leave it there for at least 1 week!

As a matter of fact, I would like to make this an open personal challenge to ANYONE who wants to give themselves some extra motivation to achieve a personal goal of theres. You pick the deadline and put the challenge here. Pop in and give progress every once in a while and if you don't achieve your goal you honor your commitment in this thread with a pic and vid on youtube.

C'Mon guys any takers, anyone want to force themselves to hit their goals with me? Don't say yes if you will be a coward at the end and not follow through. Doesn't even have to be the same time period or goal. GUT CHECK TIME GENTS!!!

My new Mantra will be FEAR THE TUTU! Gonna post these bad boys on the fridge.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pictures as promised.

These are no pump, 1 meal into the day no activity. 200 Lbs

You can see the fat pocket under my chest this is the bane of my existence. I can not tell you how much it takes away from my physique unless I am very lean. Were you can see the lip of the pec on others at my fat levels you only see sag near the nipple on me. Oh well at least it isn't actually gyno. The Lipo Burn seems to have tightened the area a bit.

Standing relaxed. Again you see tht you can not see the cut of the outer part of my pec in this shot. A little loose skin pooling down at bottom of abdomen too but some of it is fat too. :sad3:

Rear Double Biceps I can't really complain here for not having worked biceps much recently. Lower back is leaner than I expected.

This on isn't to bad either. But I have some work ahead of me.

Relaxed arm up not totally relaxed just not letting my abs hang out. If I let em just hang the can look pregnant. I can do back bends still just very flexible in my core.

The goal in the end is this at a minimum but really shooting for BETTER. Then the goal is to stay around there year round and slowly gain mass.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in buddy! Great start! You are one big n' ripped dude- that's the way I like 'em! :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here for the support my friend!! the pics look great. I keep forgetting how huge your forearms are!!! I wish I had your vascularity!!! The bicep peaks still look good despite not being worked on much. That last shot was just impressive! you are looking fuller than your last set of pics I saw!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You really don't look like you have far to go to get the lean look you desire. It's pretty close for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last shot was March of last year that is the goal going off the amount of time it took me to get from where I am now to that body fat was about 3 months. So this will cut it about a week and a half short of that time frame.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt have any more desire to sub to this. As much as you in a tutu wpuld be hilarious, i know you wont let that happen. Kill it bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You really don't look like you have far to go to get the lean look you desire. It's pretty close for you.
Thanks, I am going to try to do it while keeping all of my mass or even gaining a few pounds LBM. Racing down wouldn't be too hard but cut/recomp is gonna be another story. By the way I am logging my stack and workout over here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153982-kleen-takes-anabolic.html

Would love to have you along, anyone else who wants to follow along as well.

This challenge thread will just be for updates general chatter about progress and hopefully lots of fun and some smack talk too. If you have a goal you wanna push yourself to and wanna jump in.., the more the merrier.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
dude same with me I can see my abs but they arent like they were last year :( its really sad but I like ur idea bro!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
These are no pump, 1 meal into the day no activity. 200 Lbs

You can see the fat pocket under my chest this is the bane of my existence. I can not tell you how much it takes away from my physique unless I am very lean. Were you can see the lip of the pec on others at my fat levels you only see sag near the nipple on me. Oh well at least it isn't actually gyno. The Lipo Burn seems to have tightened the area a bit.

Standing relaxed. Again you see tht you can not see the cut of the outer part of my pec in this shot. A little loose skin pooling down at bottom of abdomen too but some of it is fat too. :sad3:

Rear Double Biceps I can't really complain here for not having worked biceps much recently. Lower back is leaner than I expected.

This on isn't to bad either. But I have some work ahead of me.

Relaxed arm up not totally relaxed just not letting my abs hang out. If I let em just hang the can look pregnant. I can do back bends still just very flexible in my core.

The goal in the end is this at a minimum but really shooting for BETTER. Then the goal is to stay around there year round and slowly gain mass.
damn u look huge

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ok

No more cutting for me 5 months is long enough

Current bench press set 4 x 365 PR set June 10th 2010

450lb by Sept 1st

That will be a 100lb increase in 5 months

My PR of 375 was set last year at tail end of cycle ans subsequentyl dropped to 350 as of 5 months ago

I will throw the kitchen sink into this challenge, i really dont like the idea of wearing a tutu but i love a challenge, the bar is set

I hope my application is acceptable :)

I will be giving this 110% and ive recruited the help of Cris Kabuzki who ive been following for quite some time, thanks in advance Cris.

Havnt had a chance to really set out my plan but i will also stipulate that my waist must remain under 34" currently 231lb and 33 3/4

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ok

No more cutting for me 5 months is long enough

Current bench press set 4 x 365 PR set June 10th 2010

450lb by Sept 1st

That will be a 100lb increase in 5 months

My PR of 375 was set last year at tail end of cycle ans subsequentyl dropped to 350 as of 5 months ago

I will throw the kitchen sink into this challenge, i really dont like the idea of wearing a tutu but i love a challenge, the bar is set

I hope my application is acceptable :)

I will be giving this 110% and ive recruited the help of Cris Kabuzki who ive been following for quite some time, thanks in advance Cris.

Havnt had a chance to really set out my plan but i will also stipulate that my waist must remain under 34" currently 231lb and 33 3/4
damn man ur gonna have to push it 100lb in 5 months is gonna be almost impossible especially at those high of numbers

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn man ur gonna have to push it 100lb in 5 months is gonna be almost impossible especially at those high of numbers
365 x4 shud put me at about 405 so thats 55 on this cycle so far i realise the 2nd 50lb is gonna be much harder

but i got a bunch of tools in my chest and really looking fwd to Cris laying out powerlifting plan for me. I used both bands and chains last year and ive got a couple of good training partner which i will deploy on chest day

Not gonna be easy but i wudnt have it anyway will make LG look good :) but this is gonna take a little somthin extra than what they stock :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna get fun!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im in bro! Im going to motivate myself to lose weight. I dont think Ill put on a tutu(no funds) But I may have to take a pic with some girls undies, or something good. Ill sleep on it tonight and really think about a good one. Im 250 and want to get down to 220 by sept 1st. My before pics are in my FreeTest log. Ill be posting more, But this thread gave me some thoughts and ideas. You have balls my friend, and wanted to see how big mine were. See you at the finish line brother!!

Oh by the way, your freekin jacked dude, hells yeah!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well im in bro! Im going to motivate myself to lose weight. I dont think Ill put on a tutu(no funds) But I may have to take a pic with some girls undies, or something good. Ill sleep on it tonight and really think about a good one. Im 250 and want to get down to 220 by sept 1st. My before pics are in my FreeTest log. Ill be posting more, But this thread gave me some thoughts and ideas. You have balls my friend, and wanted to see how big mine were. See you at the finish line brother!!

Oh by the way, your freekin jacked dude, hells yeah!!!!
Thanks and glad you're joining in this is already being a source of motivation for me. Something publicly on the line can be such motivation to get the job done.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
First off, this is an amazing idea, good luck to both Ed and Kleen and Johnny
I know I'm not all that well known on the board but if you guys are taking applications I'm in.

GOALS:
Bench: 275 current:245
Squat: 350 current:315
Dead: 450 current:405
3 lift total: 1075 current: 965

To be completed by: Sept. 1st 2010

I know they are pretty hefty goals, but I had my 3 lift max pretty close to that last winter, but after a tough season and school semester, things dropped considerably. This is what I need to get motivated again.
On sept Ill either post vids of my lifts, or a picture in a tutu.(no idea where I'm gonna find one, but hopefully I wont need to)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Solid as always dude, I know it shouldn't be that long till ur at the level you want to be at. Nice and slow...got your back man.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man this is loading up quick!!! Once this surgery of mine is done I will be in on this!!! hmmm I am thinking DB tricep ext with a 170???? I might even be able to hit that goal by Sep 1... man I hope the gym I am going to has heavy DBs!!! Man Kleen you got me thinking about this now!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Here we go man, this is gonna be an awesome log, too :D

You have one hell of a good base man!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
man this is loading up quick!!! Once this surgery of mine is done I will be in on this!!! hmmm I am thinking DB tricep ext with a 170???? I might even be able to hit that goal by Sep 1... man I hope the gym I am going to has heavy DBs!!! Man Kleen you got me thinking about this now!!!
U got it bro :hail:!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
This should get interesting pretty fast....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off, this is an amazing idea, good luck to both Ed and Kleen and Johnny
I know I'm not all that well known on the board but if you guys are taking applications I'm in.

GOALS:
Bench: 275 current:245
Squat: 350 current:315
Dead: 450 current:405
3 lift total: 1075 current: 965

To be completed by: Sept. 1st 2010

I know they are pretty hefty goals, but I had my 3 lift max pretty close to that last winter, but after a tough season and school semester, things dropped considerably. This is what I need to get motivated again.
On sept Ill either post vids of my lifts, or a picture in a tutu.(no idea where I'm gonna find one, but hopefully I wont need to)
A costume shop or dance studio. Online somewhere. Consider yourself in. Tell your friends about it make yourself accountable to lots of people.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid as always dude, I know it shouldn't be that long till ur at the level you want to be at. Nice and slow...got your back man.
Thanks this is going to be fun. Lots of motivation here.
If not that get a dip belt and load up then when you get back your db will be higher anyway.

Hell yeah! Here we go man, this is gonna be an awesome log, too :D

You have one hell of a good base man!
Thanks Bro, I am lucky I have really small joints and a large ribcage to my advantage, no waist but tiny hips so my lats come down deep to.

Welcome Sir!

This should get interesting pretty fast....
Oh yeah, I am hoping so. Hoping it will kick me in the ass. I know exactly what to do but kept putting it off after a week this won't allow me to. YOu all won't allow me to. LOL I know if I screw up I will pay the piper for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
34" inch waist eh ed? Pretty damn good mate!

OK Kleen, I was thinking you had a big ass beer gut with no abs poking through, you're much to harsh on your photos!

I'll join you with the same goal and timeframe, better abs, of course while trying to gain mass still! Our abs look to be about the same level, dunno if you saw my recent pics @
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/155166-votum-2-0-a.html
Thanks Bro! Yeah I think we are pretty close in the abs.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Let me sleep on it, I'll come up with a personal challenge...or just get bored one day and take a pic of myself in a tutu for the lulz.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM IN BUDDY!!

Im little late but ill catch up after tuesday. Organic chemistry test......the bain of my existence...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez, you're not that far off of lean...I can actually see some abs in the second pic.

My goals are pretty simple stay 215-220 and recomp for a year and attack!! I think I will recomp to 215 before I start another prep. That's 18 lbs less than last year. This will ensure I have the time to hit the hyper lean body fat I am looking for. I will be doing pics weekly as well to ensure where I am at. Chris can estimate my percentage as I trust an experienced persons eye better than calipers.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Geez, you're not that far off of lean...I can actually see some abs in the second pic.

My goals are pretty simple stay 215-220 and recomp for a year and attack!! I think I will recomp to 215 before I start another prep. That's 18 lbs less than last year. This will ensure I have the time to hit the hyper lean body fat I am looking for. I will be doing pics weekly as well to ensure where I am at. Chris can estimate my percentage as I trust an experienced persons eye better than calipers.
i agree

regardless ive decided over the weekend to up the anti my end,

this is a lifetime dream and im gonna get it one way or another,

if i am not within 5lbs of 450 by Sept 1st i will to get out the Tutu and and do a flip off the diving board and post on youtube.

However if im within striking range im gonna march on, 500lb shirt assisted bench press by December 31st 2010

This thread will give me the extra motivation to take on what 16 months i never thought was possible but what i now know is just a matter of time and dedication.

I may not achieve this in the time frame set but i sure as hell gonna give it my best

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Well played edwitt, looking forward to seeing you make that happen (500, not the tutu, although you should do both imo. How about 500 IN a tutu?)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well played edwitt, looking forward to seeing you make that happen (500, not the tutu, although you should do both imo. How about 500 IN a tutu?)
Well i dont like the idea of doing the flip into the pool in December, so i may just have to prepare a video ahead of time, ill archive it :)

Ill make that decision in August while its still hot

Anyway i am super motivated and i blasted my shoulders today a real lagging body part

Im starting to get this all down on paper and formulating my master plan and of course the chemistry set :)

HULK.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't make him angry... you won't like him when he's angry!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm sorry...but I can't resist, is that the muscle stimulator that djbombsquad uses??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I'm sorry...but I can't resist, is that the muscle stimulator that djbombsquad uses??
:pat:Now the secret's out on how djbombsquad got so huge and strong!!