Christine's so its that time again log!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The beginning of the New Year leaves me heavier than I've ever been! Though theres no regrets on my part. It was spent with friends and good food!

However the Arnolds rolling in so its time to lean out. This will be my training log as long as I can stand typing. My laptop harddrive is bad and I have to use safe mode. So every 5th word it jumps my typing to another line, it takes forever to type!!

I'll add my info later!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All hands on deck in full support, Christine! I'm feeling ya, and will have my own 2010 journal up here later today.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'll be at the arnold, maybe we can hang out :)
good luck!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We may be in to train today on our own. My trainer will not be back until Mon and the weekend is usually off time for me, but I may anyway.

I should be at the Arnold all the time:) Hunt me up!

Ok
I'll be on a typical comp diet starting maybe sun or Mon.

Supps will probably be

Lipo PM at night
DCP and either glycobol or recompadrol
Neovar
ephedra

and staples as well

I may change it as I get different things in and see how I feel on them.

I will be hitting cardio on my treadmill today as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should mention that cardio will be daily and possibly 2 times a day toward the end if needed.

I train as follows
Mon legs
Tue shoulders
Wed chest and leg shaping
Thur back
Fri arms

with abs thrown in on any of the days. I train using some plyometrics and free weights with 4 sets of 15 reps.

We also do heavy days with 10 reps to 6 reps.

We use free weights, machines and alot of balance core work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well cardio is out of the way for the day!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far so good on 30-40 min of daily cardio. Today begins my gym week.

I've also added bitter melon in to my fatloss stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to start the cardio thing again too. I just hate to. maybe 15 minutes worth post workout won't be too bad

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

3 sets of barbell overhead to the front and behind head for 10 reps

4 sets of dumbell side raises alternating arms for 10 each arm supersetted with 6 pop push ups.

4 sets of 15 pronated overhead presses with 6 front raises.

triple set of 30 mountain climbers on dumbells with 10 up and back and 15 reverse pec deck for 4 sets.

Then 15 rep barbell upright rows for 4 sets.

We did other stuff but I'm wiped out and cant remember it, cardio was early today.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest

Started with 15 reps on the pec deck with 10 pop push ups for 4 sets.

Did 4 sets of incline flyes touching the bottom end together at the top.

Did 4 sets of cable flyes for 15 reps with 15 decline sit ups.

Did 6 sets of 6 rep heavy dumbell presses

Did 4 sets of lying overhead extensions for 15 reps with 15 push ups.

And that was it..I trained alone so we chatted some. I love my trainer!

Did 15 min of morning cardio will do more tonight.

Oh and the bad news I weighed in at 126lb, some muscle some fat ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day, train like a freak and thus become one!

Trained alone, nobody else wanted to brave the bad roads.

Started with 10 T bar rows supersetted with 10 pulldowns. 4 sets

Then moved to seated wide cable rows for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then did 6 per side of single arm 50lb squat into a deadlift supersetted with between the leg cable pullthroughs for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then did pull ups for 10 laying under a squat rack then stood up and did bent over rows with the bar for 10 reps and 4 sets.

And called it a night due to the roads. Cardio was 40 min in the am.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The survivors keep going when everyone else has given up or can't be bothered. You're a survivor, Christine! Keep on keeping on going! (Man, I am going to be so sick of cardio by the time the Arnold comes around).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I'm already sick of it:)
I'm used to doing hours of it from when I was cycling, but if there's no call for it for competition re endurance sport then it'll be nice when I only have to do one short 20-minute session in the morning again and no more! :p It's taking longer and longer to motivate myself to get training in the morning...

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Hi Christine, I will be watching your log and hope it inspires me to lose some holiday weight. Good luck.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL go Eric!!!

Hi Mac, long time no see!! Today the kids are out on a snow day. I have arms today and the kids want to go sledding. However its only 17 degrees out with windy conditions so I'm not sure if we will go. If we do it won't be for long.

I'm seeing a difference in the mirror which is helpful. I can see my abs although lacking the depth I like too see in them.

I'm using thermogum for my cardio and Krillipid in addition to fish oil.

I've also been using the Alphaburn with my stims.

Oh and of course the Noxidant.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think by 214-216 i'll be as lean as I was in the avatar picture (which was at 200). and then its downwards from there

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've started off well! :) I'm getting back into the roll of things after gaining that holiday weight as well. ;) Cardio is not so fun.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 days off a week from the gym, although still do cardio. Yesterday and Sunday will be those 2 days. I doubt I will post my sets because it will just be a heavy day with 6-10 reps, nothing special.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uck, I skipped my workout yesteday, and then didn't make up for it today so far and doubt I will. I guess tomorrow I do the scheduled workout.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The kids were off school for a snow day and its my weekend with them, so we missed it. No real worries for me, I get plenty of secondary arm work on the rest of the days :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the new thermogum samples are in. So far so goodfrom the taste standpoint. To me it tastes dead on for big red. However I need a few more times to see if its consistent and how the actives feel in it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the new thermogum samples are in. So far so goodfrom the taste standpoint. To me it tastes dead on for big red. However I need a few more times to see if its consistent and how the actives feel in it.
Sounds good! The lemony flavour of the ThermoGum I have has grown on me so that I barely notice it any more. Which is good, since I use a drop almost every time I train to help with energy :)

Hope you have a good day, Christine. I am taking today off to recover and carb up for the week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, I still comically liked the betas slightly better than the finals. Will be interesting to see this one. I keep a pack in my gym bag now, a few times have popped a second piece midway thru workout

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
This is great to start reading again! I love your journal. It's intense and fun. If I go, I hope to meet you at the Arnold.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is great to start reading again! I love your journal. It's intense and fun. If I go, I hope to meet you at the Arnold.
Nothing better than good friends and a good training log!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will need to feel the sting of a whip to get me to leg day at 6pm. I onlt got 4.5 hrs sleep and I'm seriously dragging!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will need to feel the sting of a whip to get me to leg day at 6pm. I onlt got 4.5 hrs sleep and I'm seriously dragging!
:whip: :buttkick: :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice, I still comically liked the betas slightly better than the finals. Will be interesting to see this one. I keep a pack in my gym bag now, a few times have popped a second piece midway thru workout
There are more reminiscent of that first batch, except there is ZERO bleed through of the actives.

The samples they sent are uncoated, but when they do the coating they will beef up the raspberry subnote.

Body temp experiments today confirm that this is potent for sure. I will have to check the cinnamon oils effects on mouth tissue..I have a feeling there is some potent absorption enhancement going on.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks Rosie!

Well I got it done. I trained alone so there was little rest between sets. It was also more plyo based and cardioesque.

Everything was 4 sets:)
Started with walking lunges from one end of gym to other with lying 90lb leg curls for 10 reps.

Then we used the reebok core boards placed aprox 6 machines apart and I got down and did a single burpee of it stood up and ran sideways to the other and did the same burpee off it for a total of 10 burpee movements.

Those were supersetted with 15 rep extensions for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of presses with 15 single legged standing short lunges holding a dumbell for 15 per leg.

It was a short workout due to weather. I did cardio in the am.

I weighed myself and came in at 124lb so down 2lbs.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i am exhausted reading that. and you expect me to do squats now? ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am exhausted reading that. and you expect me to do squats now? ;)
:) Was it your leg day? I got lucky and got a short workout, we hit everything but calves and kept it short and sweet! LOL just the way I like leg day!

Today is shoulders and abs for me. I plan on doing abs and cardio at home.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mild abs and shoulders

Started with alternating presses for 10 per arm for 4 sets.

Did seated side raises for 15 per arm with 20 standing side pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 standing arnold presses supersetted with 90lb rope pulls to the forehead for 4 sets.

Then we did heavy dumbell seated side raises to the ear starting bent over with the weights under the legs supersetted with a 30lb dumbell in both hands as a front raise for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did standing barbell upright rows for 10 reps with 20 front barbell shrugs.

Did 3 sets of 100 broomstick twists with 20 crunches.

Plan on hitting more abs later with cardio.

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is a seriously intense workout, kiddo! Nice job.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:) Thanks, I had a serious shoulder cap pump going on. My shoulders still burn!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't remember if I mentioned this anywhere, but I added a single cap of alphaburn in with my primatene tabs in the am. It has really caused a body temp rise!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest

Started with 15 incline dumbell flyes with 10 incline leg lifts for 4 sets.

Then did 15 flat dumbell pullovers with 15 dumbell deads for 4 sets.

Then we did decline barbell bench 15 rep, then 10 rep, then 6 rep, then 5 rep ( the 5 rep was 130lbs.

Then we did the incline press machine at 60lbs for 15 reps with decline push ups (feet on bench, hands on floor) for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we took just a bar and did 15 reps where you bring your feet up at the same time you press the bar up to touch, did 4 sets.

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
DAMN, girl!!! Youz a strong girly! So, I have a question for ya...what would you consider to be your best bodypart (not necessarily your strongest).

Ok, maybe a couple of questions...what do you workout for (bodybuilding, fitness, overall health)? Don't know why I'm asking...just curious I guess. Feel free not to answer...lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN, girl!!! Youz a strong girly! So, I have a question for ya...what would you consider to be your best bodypart (not necessarily your strongest).

Ok, maybe a couple of questions...what do you workout for (bodybuilding, fitness, overall health)? Don't know why I'm asking...just curious I guess. Feel free not to answer...lol.
LOL Hmm my best bodypartis my shoulders. They grow easily for me.

I guess you could say I train for all three. My ex was fat and I want my kids to see a different way to be.

I also need to represent for the companies we have. I need to go into a meeting and talk to people as if I live the life ;)

And yes, after having kids, overall health. Otherwise they would run me ragged!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cardio was 40 min and is done today!! Yay!! I have been unable to go to sleep and then stay asleep once I finally do go to sleep. It is killing me and my strength. As well as by 6pm when I train its a fight to make myself go. So tonight I will be using melatonin at least to see if it knocks me out. I hate to do it because it makes it hard to get up with my daughter at 6am for school!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day...so I trained with a fat girl today and payed the price, sigh, we did plyo fat burning exercises. Now mind you I have had no quality sleep for 2 days so I loaded up all day on stims to stay awake! As well as did 45 min of am cardio.

We started with single arm lat pulldowns for 10 per arm supersetted with 15 jumps from the floor to a bench landing on the bench in a squat for 4 sets.

Then we did 15rep belly down on the incline bench and did 15 rows with the dumbells flat for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per arm in the same position alternating with the dumbells turned in for 4 sets.

Then we did close grip pulldowns for 15 reps for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 machine rows tripled with 10 burpees and 30 skip step on a bench for 4 sets....this is where the stims were blowing up my heart!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back day...so I trained with a fat girl today and payed the price, sigh, we did plyo fat burning exercises...
What happened to change training partners, etc.? You definitely have more patience than me. I don't like to train with others (and having someone who you help spot now and then and vice versa I don't count as "training with" someone), especially as no one does what I do.