- 09-13-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm not expecting anyone to follow this, but I will just list my supplements I am using and my workouts. I am a full time student with quite a few outside activities going on so hitting the gym is not exactly a priority on my list.
I combat this by doing bodyweight exercises, jump rope, sparring/grappling and bike riding.
I usually try to do this every night in some way or another since it is not very much volume.☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
- 09-13-2009, 01:48 AM
-Biomend: 2 caps/day
-2nd gear 1 cap/day
iron man gym
- 3 sets neutral pull ups, 10 rep
- 2 sets wide grip, 10 reps
- 2 sets 20 push-ups, neutral stance.
- 2 sets 15 push-ups with feet on 2 ft high desk chair (this allows an incline chest movement)☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
- 09-18-2009, 02:14 PM
went to my apartment workout center just a bit ago and it is actually pretty nice. I think I will be using this as my new facility during the week and my college rec on weekends. Sadly, everything there is smith machine and zero DB's. DB is a huge part of my workout regiment, but oh well.
I haven't hit the weights really hard consistently for a good while, plus I am on an extremely bad diet with high sodium (ramen noodles, etc).
BB flat 10x135, 9x205, 5x215
BB incline 10x135, 9x135, 6x155
cable flyes 3x 40lbsx 10
I also got in 10 lbs on nitrocore 24, so that is my protein source.☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 138Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:21 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 03-05-2009, 06:05 PM
- By Skye in forum AnabolicsReplies: 76Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:37 PM
- By *Bulldog* in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 193Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM