1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

~LG33's long run Journey to somewhere~

~Log Intro~

Age-33
    Weight - 193
    BF%-?
    Waist -34

Alright...this starts a long journey, the main goal is to recomp, I wanna add more muscle while maintaining and/or dropping body fat..and bonus if i see an AB! hahahaha... Supplements will vary through out this cycle which has no end date in mind yet.. I have my mind on a few supplements i would like to run, always wanted to give prime and jack3d a run along with the ever popular Hemodraulix, which IBC raves about.. which to be honest is why is like to try it out. Carbs...I dont want to see them during this, which is why this log is going up.... the more pressure I have not to take them the better......

Supplements I have right now
    Methly Masterdrol
    T-911
    BC+eaa's
    Anadraulic State
    Lipotropic Protien
    Speed V2
    E-911
    Multi's
    Fish oil
    Relora

Routine will follow,

Monday- Chest and Tris
    Tuesday - Back and BI's
    Wednesday - Shoulders/traps
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - what ever the body can do
    Sat- Off
    Sunday- Off

Abs will be M-W-F, along with AM fasted Cardio through out the week..

I will add in Supplements as I go...T-911 is running short, as with the Methyl Masterdrol, which will be dose Minimally..well its almost 4 am here am in rambling so here it goes!...

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Day #1

Chest

Flat Bench - 140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 230x5
    Decline Bench -140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 225x4
    Incline Bench - 115x10, 135x8, 165x6, 190x5
    Cable Flys, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10

Tri's

cable push downs - 110,10, 140x8, 1555x6, 170x3
    Overhead Extensions - 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
    reverse cable kick backs - 40, 40, 50 x10

Cable crunches - 140x25, 155x20, 170x 19
    2 sets of 25 sit ups
    2 sets of standing side crunches with a 45lb plate 10 reps per side

Notes - dosed 2 Masterdrols about an hour pre work out, and dosed 1 tab of T-911 as soon as I walked into the gym.. took in about 15g of Bc+eaa's intra work out. so today I consumed about a total of 29g of carbs today... towards the end of the night, i walked by the vending machine and the candy was yelling my name! i tried going carb free a few weeks back and it about killed me, more mental then anything... but I had a great workout based on what I consumed..

I'll be starting 1 tab of E-911 once i wake up for morning run... so i better get some sleep because right now im drawing a blank.... so that tells me to stop
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ~Log Intro~

Age-33
    Weight - ?
    BF%-?
    Waist -?

Alright...this starts a long journey, the main goal is to recomp, I wanna add more muscle while maintaining and/or dropping body fat..and bonus if i see an AB! hahahaha... Supplements will vary through out this cycle which has no end date in mind yet.. I have my mind on a few supplements i would like to run, always wanted to give prime and jack3d a run along with the ever popular Hemodraulix, which IBC raves about.. which to be honest is why is like to try it out. Carbs...I dont want to see them during this, which is why this log is going up.... the more pressure I have not to take them the better......

Supplements I have right now
    Methly Masterdrol
    T-911
    BC+eaa's
    Anadraulic State
    Lipotropic Protien
    Speed V2
    E-911
    Multi's
    Fish oil
    Relora

Routine will follow,

Monday- Chest and Tris
    Tuesday - Back and BI's
    Wednesday - Shoulders/traps
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - what ever the body can do
    Sat- Off
    Sunday- Off

Abs will be M-W-F, along with AM fasted Cardio through out the week..

I will add in Supplements as I go...T-911 is running short, as with the Methyl Masterdrol, which will be dose Minimally..well its almost 4 am here am in rambling so here it goes!...
    Alright bro I am FIRST ONE IN lets see this!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Day #1

Chest

Flat Bench - 140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 230x5
    Decline Bench -140x10, 165x8, 185x6, 225x4
    Incline Bench - 115x10, 135x8, 165x6, 190x5
    Cable Flys, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10

Tri's

cable push downs - 110,10, 140x8, 1555x6, 170x3
    Overhead Extensions - 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
    reverse cable kick backs - 40, 40, 50 x10

Cable crunches - 140x25, 155x20, 170x 19
    2 sets of 25 sit ups
    2 sets of standing side crunches with a 45lb plate 10 reps per side

Notes - dosed 2 Masterdrols about an hour pre work out, and dosed 1 tab of T-911 as soon as I walked into the gym.. took in about 15g of Bc+eaa's intra work out. so today I consumed about a total of 29g of carbs today... towards the end of the night, i walked by the vending machine and the candy was yelling my name! i tried going carb free a few weeks back and it about killed me, more mental then anything... but I had a great workout based on what I consumed..

I'll be starting 1 tab of E-911 once i wake up for morning run... so i better get some sleep because right now im drawing a blank.... so that tells me to stop
    GOOD WORKOUT BROTHA!!!!!!WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

I'm DEFINITELY in
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Watching. The NO carbohydrates is not completely accurate, since AS has 13g per serve (and I'd hate to have to attempt to have NONE; but, each to their own)...

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I don't know if you're attempting the CKD thing or not, but if you are, anything over 20g of carbs/day and your body most likely isn't going into ketosis. I'd drop the AS first off.

Let me know how you like the Relora.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How are you gonna dose Relora?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed, you should definitely put jack3d on top of your list, this stuff is really good!

How's the diet, are you tracking it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Watching. The NO carbohydrates is not completely accurate, since AS has 13g per serve (and I'd hate to have to attempt to have NONE; but, each to their own)...

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Your correct, i used the no carb to loosely... in my mind 20-30g a day is almost having none

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't know if you're attempting the CKD thing or not, but if you are, anything over 20g of carbs/day and your body most likely isn't going into ketosis. I'd drop the AS first off.

Let me know how you like the Relora.
    I was thinking what you had previously said, about going into ketosis...It seemed to me based on what ive been reading , I would be good at around 50g or lower....But im sure that depends on body weight... now with the CKD yoou have a refeed day on the weekends, as to the TKD theres no refeed day, but carbs are taken in pre and post work out...but keeping them to about 30-50g a day....your right about the AS
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How are you gonna dose Relora?
    Well depending on the size that i buy, which im about to go get, im thinking of starting with three divided doses through out the day... to little do you think?
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Subbed, you should definitely put jack3d on top of your list, this stuff is really good!

How's the diet, are you tracking it?
    Well it started yesterday, Im still kicking..., I'll write it out here soon...I wanna tweak it up, and stick with it for how ever long......Ive heard nothing but good things about jack3d.....
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well depending on the size that i buy, which im about to go get, im thinking of starting with three divided doses through out the day... to little do you think?
    How many mg/cap?
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

How many mg/cap?
    I just dose my E-911,mmmm minty! Im about to do my run, which is when im picking it up Met , I wont be able to tell you untill I get about an hour or so... Its like 108 right now, ! Arggggggggggggggggggggg! I have heard a safe and effective dose was around 1500mg??? forgot where i got that from though....that maybe way to high to start though yes?
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How would you compare the stim effect of E-911 to AS?
    doing my own thang!
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

1200 to 1500mg. Start of with 900 and work your way up.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Subbing. I see no carb in my future although I am not looking forward to it. I actually did atkins for 6+ months when it was really popular to drop from 265 - 205. I will use your log as my inspiration to attempt it again.
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    How would you compare the stim effect of E-911 to AS?
    No compare between the two if you ask me...I dont feel a stim effect with AS untill I dose 2 scoops... and boy do I feel it then, I swear my forearms start to tingle and Im ready to explode in the gym... with E-911 its a wicked smooth energy pick up..Now I only dose 1 tab at a time though... can you go 2? yes, some folks do... thats the bonus with E-911 its works really well for me,......

1200 to 1500mg. Start of with 900 like you said and work my way up in divided doses.
    Of course they were out! my dam luck... Im going to stop at another store on the way to work...so your saying 1200-1500 is normal range once your built up? I'll start out around 900 then... then maybe a week into dose slowly bump it up..

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Subbing. I see no carb in my future although I am not looking forward to it. I actually did atkins for 6+ months when it was really popular to drop from 265 - 205. I will use your log as my inspiration to attempt it again.
    bro your weight loss blew me away and I have told you that.. if this recomp works well then bonus... I feel and ab or two there , lol but I would like to start seeing them..... Glad your in homie!

On another note I just cooked up about 4 chicken breats , all chopped up for work tonight...

I will post up some pictures this week, so you guys better be gentle
  19. Elite Member

Can not wait to see the results from your training. Posting pre and post pics?
    doing my own thang!
  20. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

All this talk about no carb is making me fell really guilty and I don't think it's possible for me to do no carbs lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Can not wait to see the results from your training. Posting pre and post pics?
    Yes, against my better judgment should be towards the end of week though...thursday/friday I'll get some taken..

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    All this talk about no carb is making me fell really guilty and I don't think it's possible for me to do no carbs lol
    lol, I see so many things today I was damm I want that, grab it from the shelf, turn it over 43g of carbs! i was like... Son Bitch!

Went to pick the relora up at a nutrition store, ofcourse they had NONE!.. so I did pick up a bottle of Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb drink..mango peach ..dam it was good...first time I tried one..biggest downfall is the huge glass bottle it comes in..dam near knocked my front tooth out! hahaha..

Tonight after my gym session Im going to stop by a 24hr walgreens im sure the have relora kickign around.. so far only 4gs of carbs, that was from the protein... Starting to get a small headache though...going to bump up the water to try and combat it.. hope it helps
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You think they'll have Relora at Walgreens? I highly doubt it.
  23. Elite Member

Can not wait for the pics, rip it bro.
    doing my own thang!
  24. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

You think they'll have Relora at Walgreens? I highly doubt it.

you dont think so? I might have to get it online then.. I have a few more places to check..my one grocery store sells it, NOW brand, but they were also out when I stopped there during a break tonight... maybe they wont, it was a thought, i thought they had NOW brand supplements.. maybe it was CVS??
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

you dont think so? I might have to get it online then.. I have a few more places to check..my one grocery store sells it, NOW brand, but they were also out when I stopped there during a break tonight... maybe they wont, it was a thought, i thought they had NOW brand supplements.. maybe it was CVS??
    Who knows. Perhaps Relora is more popular than I think. Maybe they do have it. I've never looked for it anywhere other than NP.
  26. Diamond Member

Why don't you get Relora® at NutraPlanet? NOW Relora is as good as they come: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-120-caps.html

As for dosing, it is hard to justify > 900mg (3 x 300mg) daily. In the absence of acute/chronic stress, you would need 1 capsule (300mg) twice daily; once upon waking, and another capsule (300mg) at night. These are times when cortisol levels spike. To even get more mileage out of your Relora® , consider stacking it with Ashwaganda. The best Ashwagandha is Sensoril® Ashwagandha, standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides. That is an anti-stress stack (Relora®/Sensoril® Ashwagandha) that packs a punch! Sometimes, I add Suntheanine® L-Theanine to that stack.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Why don't you get Relora® at NutraPlanet? NOW Relora is as good as they come: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-120-caps.html

As for dosing, it is hard to justify > 900mg (3 x 300mg) daily. In the absence of acute/chronic stress, you would need 1 capsule (300mg) twice daily; once upon waking, and another capsule (300mg) at night. These are times when cortisol levels spike. To even get more mileage out of your Relora® , consider stacking it with Ashwaganda. The best Ashwagandha is Sensoril® Ashwagandha, standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides. That is an anti-stress stack (Relora®/Sensoril® Ashwagandha) that packs a punch! Sometimes, I add Suntheanine® L-Theanine to that stack.
    Thanks for that info Ike! Thumbsup: , It seems like when I buy from nutra, it never seems to be what it was originally intended for .. The Ashwagandha seems very interesting based on the intentions.. I’m going to dose the relora solo so I can judge it and see how I like it, and supplement the Ashwagandha in afterwards....I’ve heard with some people its easy to get addicted to stuff like this...like you and Met said, I’m thinking 900mg is the logical amount to dose...
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

DAY # 2

Alright , 2 days in and feeling good...I cut out the AS which totaled 26g of carbs. took in close to 270g of protien, fats were under 40g.. lost track of the total amount of calories... so for the total carb count it came out to
    18g... I thought I would be a little weak in the gym but I seemed to do just fine, a few times i did noticed my mind and body just didnt want to be there...good thing for partners! had my full work out then relaxed in the sauna for about 15 mins, and that right there did me in, i could have went to sleep in the locker room...which is not a good thing..hahahahahahaha

so for Back/Bi's

Lat pull downs - 130x8, 145x8, 160x8, 170x8
    Rear delt flys - 105x8, 125x8, 135x8, 140x5
    Super pullover - 180x10, 200x10, 220x8
    BB Curls - 70x10, 80x9, 90x8
    Hammer curls - 25x10, 30x7, 30x7
    Reverse Curls "Cable" - 90x10, 100x8, 110x7

Dosed the 2 tabs methyl masterdrol an hour prior again along with one tab T-911 during my workout, seems to be getting the focus and strength there when I need it.. One strange thing I was pissing all day and all night...wtf?! haha , weighed in at 193 so that'll be my weight, waist at a dialed in 34.. So I'll update the front page with those goodies...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for that info Ike! Thumbsup: , It seems like when I buy from nutra, it never seems to be what it was originally intended for .. The Ashwagandha seems very interesting based on the intentions.. I’m going to dose the relora solo so I can judge it and see how I like it, and supplement the Ashwagandha in afterwards....I’ve heard with some people its easy to get addicted to stuff like this...like you and Met said, I’m thinking 900mg is the logical amount to dose...
    Met usually works up to 1500mg. He seems to think the elevated mood is a huge plus at this dose. When I buy some, I'm definitely going up to 1200-1500mg. No it's not NECESSARY, but it sounds fun.
  30. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Met usually works up to 1500mg. He seems to think the elevated mood is a huge plus at this dose. When I buy some, I'm definitely going up to 1200-1500mg. No it's not NECESSARY, but it sounds fun.
    I can see it now, Wifey gonna think something is going on..
    you better look out for them sugar mommas ...
    IBC+Relora+new T-911= Mayham!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

sorry for being late my brethren.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sorry for being late my brethren.
    I don't even know who you are anymore.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

I don't even know who you are anymore.
    sorry brotha. i feel really crappy being away from AM for a few.
  34. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Cool sunny..wondering what happen to you..as long as everything is ok...we all need a break at times
  35. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Geeeeeeeeez! I hate chicken already!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Geeeeeeeeez! I hate chicken already!
    Go the beef route. It's much better.
  37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Go the beef route. It's much better.
    Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im going to pick some up this week, I loaded up on turkey and chicken and fish... I can make some mean lean beef

Right now, Im very bothered at work, the thought of certian foods is starting to bother me, few guys bought some pizza tonight, and I had to leave the office! This is like quiting smoking, once your past the first week or two its all down hill...
    I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.
  39. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I buy my beef 93/7 and cook it up with just enough taco seasoning and taco sauce, and add a little provologne cheese. That's 3 of my meals right there. Haha.
    dam that makes me hungry..Im going to start switching off, im getting to a point where im starting to twitch
  40. Banned

Subscribed!

~ Iron
    Team NUTRA (Gooooooo team!)

I crack myself up!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~LG33 Back in town~
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 04:23 AM
  2. Big thanks to LG33
    By flightposite in forum LG Sciences