Irish Cannon's Basket of Greatness (A BW Knockoff - More per capsule!) - AnabolicMinds.com

Irish Cannon's Basket of Greatness (A BW Knockoff - More per capsule!)

Page 1 of 17 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Talking Irish Cannon's Basket of Greatness (A BW Knockoff - More per capsule!)

This was originally intended to be placed in the Supplement Review section due to the vast amount of supplements I'll be using, however, with the exception of Prime, I've reviewed most of these before either in their own log, or within the log of another product. So, rather than flooding the forum with repetitive data, I'll utilize this as a training log due to the fact that my approach will be heavily DC-based, but with a strong emphasis on more volume.

ALSO, this log will include my unbiased thoughts on PRIME, and as with all of my logs, a final review will be placed in the company sub-forum (USP Labs section). This will be my first run with it, and I'm also using the updated formula with more active ingredient, so I'm very excited.

Current Weight: 175lbs
    Height: 5'8"
    BF: 9%ish

Other Supps (This will change throughout; some are currently running low)
    T911
    Coleus
    Smash Fully Loaded
    Glycergrow
    Hemodraulix
    Speed V2
    Lipotropic Protein
    ALCAR
    BC+EAA
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Adipo-X
    CEL Formestane
    Fish Oil
    NOW ADAM

Training routine is still in the making, but I'll have it finished by tomorrow night as I start my first PRIMEd workout on Monday morning. - So far, my idea is that I'll be doing 3 muscle groups/day, and training 3x/wk. Something like this:

Mon: Chest/Hams/Forearms

Wed: Back/Quads/Calves

Fri: Arms/Delts/Traps

For each muscle group, I plan on doing 3 warmup sets, 3 MAX-OT sets, and 2 rest-pause sets, with each RP set being a different exercise. For example:

Chest...

Flat Bench BB Press x 15, 12, 10...Max Weight Set (3-6 reps), Max Weight Set, Max Weight Set

Incline DB Press x 12-->RP-->RP

Dual Cable Fly x 12-->RP-->RP

Look good? I thought so!

Cheers.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

In!

NSCA - CSCS
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In, Scott

That's a pretty stash of goodies there. Which shop did you raid LOL

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I came into some Hemodraulix recently, IC. How long do you find it takes to have an effect on you?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

"Basket of Greatness" huh? Definitely sounds more masculine than "Bucket of Happiness".

I'm totally in! Awesome list of supplements! I'm interested in SV2.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...As long as it's just a "Knockoff" of BW... not a knock-up...
  7. Advanced Member

I'm in for this. We will have a somewhat similar stack here shortly. Except mine will be more of a bulking one. I'll probably be grabbing some Hemo soon as well.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...As long as it's just a "Knockoff" of BW... not a knock-up...
    bahahaha
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

subbadub
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

getting in early.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I came into some Hemodraulix recently, IC. How long do you find it takes to have an effect on you?
    I notice a difference from Day 1, but after the first week is when you really see a profound effect on your workouts. I would recommend ramping the dosage up each week for two weeks, starting at 6 caps, then to 8, then hold at 10 for the remainder.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Routine Update

I decided to make a small change. I won't be hitting Forearms directly, but rather within my bicep workouts. This way I can split up both Bis/Tris into separate workouts as well as Hams/Quads, and still be doing resistance training only 3x/wk. So, the routine will be...

Mon - Hams/Chest/Tris

Wed - Traps/Back/Bis

Fri - Quads/Delts/Calves

There's a decent chance that I will be doing two-a-day training on M/W/F due to my school schedule. I have class M/W from 1-4pm, so I'm thinking I'll do fasted cardio in the morning, get in a meal, go to class, eat during class, then do my resistance training immediately after I leave school. I think it should work out quite well. - But, as it stands now, I'm still doing the fasted resistance training in the morning.

Great to see all of you here. Thanks for joining me! I have faith that I'm going to make some significant progress in weeks to come. I should really dice up and add some functional strength!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    [CENTER]Log Introduction

Flat Bench BB Press x 15, 12, 10...Max Weight Set (3-6 reps), Max Weight Set, Max Weight Set

Incline DB Press x 12-->RP-->RP

Dual Cable Fly x 12-->RP-->RP

Look good? I thought so!

Cheers.
    That's a lot of intensity and I think it's a good approach for such a supplement as PRIME. I like the liberty and margin of the three max weight sets are a good thing. PRIME has a way of surprising you in terms of performance from set to set and session to session. What will determine whether you move up in weight for the max OT sets? Will it be If you complete the 3rd OT set in the 4-5 rep range? 5-6 rep range?

The RP's work good as well. Within the RP set up, you have the intensity and a bit of volume. Question about your RP procedure, at what point do you decide it's time to move up in weight? Is it dependent on how many RP's it takes you to achieve 12 reps? Is it if you complete 12 reps under 3 RP's, at 3 RP's, 4 RP's?....etc.

Something deep in my bones would like to see you tag on one more RP exercise to your arsenal, but perhaps you could wait and see how well you respond to PRIME. In my experience with PRIME-diole, Once your body gets into the groove of a regiment that intense, fueled by the PRIME-ene, you'd be surprised what you're able to pull off.

NSCA - CSCS
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    PRIME has a way of surprising you in terms of performance from set to set and session to session.
    This is exactly how I feel. It is not a steroid-type of volume progression where you are throwing an additional 20lbs on every workout, destroying the gym; however, for a natural product, the strength increases are unsurpassed, IMO. It is an amazing feeling when every workout inevitably contains the phrase, "Wow, I thought that was going to be much harder" or "Really? I can lift that eight times?".
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    What will determine whether you move up in weight for the max OT sets? Will it be If you complete the 3rd OT set in the 4-5 rep range? 5-6 rep range?
    Yes, it will purely be based on the number of reps I achieve within the set. I'd like the reps to go 6,4-5,3-4 on the last three sets. If I hit above that range in either set, I'll bump up the weight.

Question about your RP procedure, at what point do you decide it's time to move up in weight? Is it dependent on how many RP's it takes you to achieve 12 reps? Is it if you complete 12 reps under 3 RP's, at 3 RP's, 4 RP's?....etc.
    I'll choose a number of total reps and attempt to hit it (DC style); however, it will be my target weight, so once I hit it, the weight gets bumped.

I'll probably pick a number between 12-15. This week is my test week, so I'll see what I think. I'm about to hit my first workout in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is exactly how I feel. It is not a steroid-type of volume progression where you are throwing an additional 20lbs on every workout, destroying the gym; however, for a natural product, the strength increases are unsurpassed, IMO. It is an amazing feeling when every workout inevitably contains the phrase, "Wow, I thought that was going to be much harder" or "Really? I can lift that eight times?".
    Ya, I don't believe I have any unrealistic expectations. I'm just curious to see how the PRIME will effect my training with this type of diet and resistance routine. I'm pretty freakin' low-cal right now.

I decided to try the 5/2/1 dosing today. I just think it may be better to get in two capsules rather than one mid-day, as with the 6/1/1 dosing. Maybe I'll try 6/1/1 next week.

Hitting it in a few. Pre-workout supps:

200mg Coleus
    1.5sc Smash FL
    5x PRIME
    1x T911
    5x IGF-2
    8x Hemodraulix
    2x Speed V2
    4g Creatine Monohydrate
    3g ALCAR
    1g VitC

...Yaaa, I had a large handful of pills.
  16. Advanced Member

IC, how do you dose you T-911? W/O and rest days.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    IC, how do you dose you T-911? W/O and rest days.
    I'm just doing 2tabs/day, every day right now.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 1 - RP-IC-To the DC and a little MAX OT

Awwww yea.

Sick workout today. I already listed my pre-workout supps, so here was the routine. I don't feel like listing the weights, so I'm just going to lay out the exercises...

Hamstrings

Prone Leg Curl: 3 Warmup, 3 MaxOT
    Good Mornings: RP, 1-->2-->3
    SLDL: RP, 1-->2-->3

Surprised myself on how I could do those last two exercises. Weight was pretty light, but it was nice to do them.

Chest

Flat Bench BB Press: 3 Warmup, 3 MaxOT (+1 rep since last max even after 5 sets; 225x4)
    Incline Bench DB Press: RP, 1-->2-->3
    Pec Fly Machine: RP, 1-->2-->3

Triceps

CG Bench Press: 3 Warmup, 3 MaxOT
    W-Bar Pressdown: RP, 1-->2-->3
    Overhead Tricep Extension Machine: RP, 1-->2-->3

It was a great workout. My target reps on the RP sets will be 15. I got between 13-19 on the RP sets today. What I'm going to do if it's under 15 is keep the weight the same until I achieve 15 and bump it up. So all of the exercises that were 15 or above today will get bumped in weight next week.

Prime Notes: I still have a pump going which is extremely out of the ordinary for me (finished lifting about ~45mins ago). Hemo gives me great pumps, but usually once I leave the gym they dissipate rather quickly, so I can only attribute it to the Prime.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IC, why are you taking 5 prime pre w/o?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    IC, why are you taking 5 prime pre w/o?
    Because I'm f*cking crazy...Mullet suggest using it this way, and I'll listen to him.

I take 6 caps on off days (2/2/2) and 8 caps on training days (5/2/1). - This comes out to just over 6 weeks with my two bottles. It allows for a surge of increased adaptagen behavior pre/intra-workout which is precisely when you want it.
  21. Advanced Member

Because I'm f*cking crazy...Mullet suggest using it this way, and I'll listen to him.

I take 6 caps on off days (2/2/2) and 8 caps on training days (5/2/1). - This comes out to just over 6 weeks with my two bottles. It allows for a surge of increased adaptagen behavior pre/intra-workout which is precisely when you want it.
    Coo I may try this as well when I start mine...

IC, you better hold on tight. It looks like some nasty weather headed your way. My mom came back early because of it.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm ready for a nice storm. I always welcome them. I've got coffee and books, and I already got my workout in.
  23. Advanced Member

I'm ready for a nice storm. I always welcome them. I've got coffee and books, and I already got my workout in.
    You should move to Seattle I'm thinking of taking a trip there soon. Even though it's not my ideal place to visit, my GF's best friend lives there. It should be fun though.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    You should move to Seattle I'm thinking of taking a trip there soon. Even though it's not my ideal place to visit, my GF's best friend lives there. It should be fun though.
    That's a city I've been begging to get to. I plan on it sometime next year. Maybe after I finish the LSAT.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Damn how the hell do you swallow all those pills? If i try to take to many pills they usual come back up, in a unfavorable way.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Damn how the hell do you swallow all those pills? If i try to take to many pills they usual come back up, in a unfavorable way.
    They all compliment each other, my friend. - But ya, I don't feel "right" taking that many at once. It's just odd. I mean I literally stuck my hand in my pocket and pulled out this crapload of capsules like you would a handful of candy.
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Dam I swear IBC is his own Sup shop!, Im in big dude, Ive been wanting to try Prime for so long , but i get mixed reviews.... anywozersssss Im here
  29. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a city I've been begging to get to. I plan on it sometime next year. Maybe after I finish the LSAT.
    Seattle is beautiful, but I'm even more partial to it's suburbs - Tacoma and it's environs in particular. I almost went to UW for grad-school, but I realized I wanted to go there more for the location than anything else...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What I think is Prime-related lethargy is totally kicking my butt. I was a little lethargic yesterday, but around mid-day today it REALLY set in. I haven't even showered since my workout yet. I crashed in bed after I ate my meal, only waking a couple times to eat again. I'm doing alright now. I can't totally relate this to Prime quite yet, but if it continues on a day to day basis I would have to. - The good thing is Volcom had bad lethargy on Prime, yet also responded incredibly well, so I'm hoping that I will have the same trade-off.

Gyno is still there and hasn't gone down much in the last few days, but it's not terrible. Hopefully it will dissipate. If it doesn't go away anytime soon, I'll probably run the HD/Epi/M1D cycle after this 6-week Prime cycle.
  31. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Why would Prime cause lethargy? isnt it NH?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I don't know the reason for it, but Volcom gets it too.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I also have to say that it's possible the lethargy could be due to the TKDiet. I'm still on the fence whether I want to do CKD.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I don't know the reason for it, but Volcom gets it too.
    You shouldn't have gotten it this early! Also, my lethargy was only experienced around week two or three of my very first run and I've come to suspect that it was mostly due to over-training (over the span of 3 consecutive logs and my first PRIME run being the third log).

I didn't experience any lethargy during my second, most recent run and I'm a quarter of the way through my current third run with no lethargic issues (with another 150 cap, 800mg bottle on the way).

I always over-train when I'm running logs, especially if it's actually a new supplement that people haven't tried yet in mass, so I get extra enthused and my sense of obligation turns into a workout obsession. I believe I went directly from (over-training) in my White Flood TABS log, directly into (over-training) my Sponsored Blue GENE log, then directly into (over-training) in my PRIME log. By the time I was on PRIME, compounded with what I believe, is a supple ment inclined toward general fatigue from the augmented ability for excessive exertion, as oppose to traditional lethargy, I was pretty much done for

All this to say, I believe my first run with PRIME was a contributor to what damage I had already caused in terms of prolonged over-training, as oppose to it being a direct cause of lethargy.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So maybe it is diet related, or even just a coincidence in timing.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I recall spending the last half of my first PRIME log making excuses to SNAG as to why I didn't rest today. Which is actually occurring in my current log to this day, only now I don't have 3-4 months of a beaten down system to burn me out
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

New T-911 Notes: This stuff is real potent. Definite increase in sex drive and slightly elevated mood thus far. Really enjoying this stuff as usual. I'll bump to 3 tabs/day when the Formestane is close to gone.

Speaking of which, I started my second bottle of Form yesterday. This one seems to be a little gritty. I reaaaaally hope some extended time on the Form gets rid of this gyno. I so don't want to have to rush into running a cycle after the Prime.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

New T-911 Notes: This stuff is real potent. Definite increase in sex drive and slightly elevated mood thus far. Really enjoying this stuff as usual. I'll bump to 3 tabs/day when the Formestane is close to gone.

Speaking of which, I started my second bottle of Form yesterday. This one seems to be a little gritty. I reaaaaally hope some extended time on the Form gets rid of this gyno. I so don't want to have to rush into running a cycle after the Prime.
    I'm envious of your huge bag of toys.
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

did that require a "no homo?"
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ya I'm pretty hooked up with goodies. It sure is nice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Breakfast of Champions
    By Irish Cannon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2108
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 01:12 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 02:35 PM