Chub's workout log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Arrow Chub's workout log

Work in progress! I'll update later on tonight

We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Today was a day off from the gym apart from the run i'm away to go on

Changing my workout routine up, any tips would be helpful. see new training program

3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Today was a day off from the gym apart from the run i'm away to go on

Changing my workout routine up, any tips would be helpful. see new training program

First in.

Looks good, Dave.

As mentioned Power Cleans on Leg day would be better (or you could do them on Shoulders day and do a Barbell Clean and Press instead of DB Military Press). And taking out Leg Extensions, focussing more on quads with squats (and then hamstrings/glutes focus during leg press).

i.e. Legs:
    Powercleans
    Squats
    Leg Press - high on the plate

What day you do your Legs is fine. If they're a body-part that you're trying to work more on, though, doing them on Monday would be advisable, having had Sunday Off.

Also, taking out the DB front raises on Shoulders/Traps day, and doing something for your rear delts.

Perhaps doing:
    Monday - Legs
    Tuesday - Cardio
    Wednesday - Back
    Thursday - Shoulders/Traps
    Friday - Cardio
    Saturday - Chest/Triceps
    Sunday - OFF
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

ok cheers, looks good!

Last few days i've just been feeling extremely tired. Got 8 hours sleep last night then when i woke up i was still tired, fell back asleep for another hour.

Funny thing is though the last few days i feel like i look better in the mirror. My shoulders seem to be coming out more. chest seems more fuller and arms even though i've hardly been in the gym the last 12 days.

yesterday aswell i just ate crap all day. Junk food left right and centre was tasty though lol

Chest today though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQXxxuKutRc"]YouTube - The Running Man - Running Away With You[/ame]

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Great workout today. Will update after work
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

after warm up

Db bench press 5x5
    Db incline bench press 4x8
    Db flies 3x8
    Tricep cable pull down 3x8
    Dips 5x10

Managed the 4 sets of incline but not the 8 reps, got out 5,6,6,5

Finished off with dips, maybe I should of done these earlier on. Struggled quite a bit when I got too 30 reps and onwards. Managed 10 pulls ups at the end of my workout, couldnt do anymore.

Strength was ok, not as explosive as it could have been. Only had breakfast before hitting the gym. Usually Ill have a good 3/4 meals in me before hitting the gym.

Focus was insane

Endurance not great but I put that down to not having much to eat.

Motivation up and down, good while in the gym.

Appetite has been high this evening, fridge is packed for the coming week

Libido - stupidly high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oHWsj0FkC8"]YouTube - Kevin & Perry Go Large - Post Office[/ame]
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Funny thing is though the last few days i feel like i look better in the mirror. My shoulders seem to be coming out more. chest seems more fuller and arms even though i've hardly been in the gym the last 12 days.
    That happens when you have a break (but not for too long) sometimes; it gives your body a chance to recuperate.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

so yesterday was my day off but i'm still following my pull ups. Kinda fell behind with them too. Managed 125 in the evening but still had more to do.

So today i've got 210 to get caught up.

Day 71 today, it's getting real hard

Legs today!

I'll also update at some point about my diet and what supps i'm using for the ones who haven't followed any of my other logs!

Last night and this morning/afternoon my appetite has just been insanely high
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

sub a dub dub
    SFW and GFH
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

subed chub oh and btw very very nice pic on the top there...wonder where that came from hahaha lmao

Name:  hmhm.bmp
Views: 514
Size:  287.4 KB

Name:  hmhmh.bmp
Views: 511
Size:  144.9 KB
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    subed chub oh and btw very very nice pic on the top there...wonder where that came from hahaha lmao
    haha yeah it was a good one!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Monday was legs

Done some low weight leg extensions while i waited to do squats, some guy was just finishing up bent over rows. Didn't have long to wait. Warmed up with some light squats too then:

Squats 5x5
    Leg extension 4x10
    Leg press 3x8
    3x8 power clean

After that i done 80 pull-ups. I'm packing in the 100-day pull up challenge on day 70. Just not getting a chance to get them done, as I don't have a bar at home, plus my lats/biceps are just constantly sore! I have noticed that my upper body strength has increased, bench has gone up too.

Strength was ok. nothing special, my legs are rubbish. I was squatting away 56kg (i know) when some guy came over and told me to get a belt because he hurt himself. I don't intend to go really heavy though so i won't get a belt. Think i'll change up the 5x5 on squats and go lighter and just rep it out for 12-15. Guess the guy was just trying to be helpful!

Power cleans kicked my arse. It was on the assisted smiths machine so it felt kinda weird.

Focus not that great wasn’t a balls to the walls day like my chest workout. Really looking forward to my shoulders workout for some reason!

Endurance was good. Hopefully it’ll increase when I get my new LG sciences BCAA’s and start using my bulk BCAA more. Just finishing up a Purple Wraath tub at the moment. Really don’t like the taste anymore. Got a lemon flavour sample coming too.

Motivation is good.

Appetite frigging high keep slipping up and eating crap. ate a whole bag of chocolate clusters the other night. tasty though!

Libido - high

Lately I’ve just realised how well IGF-2 worked for my DOMS. It’s almost 2am on Wednesday morning and my legs are crying from Monday’s workout. I was going to go for a run after I finished at work but their just too sore!

Back tomorrow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oyTUwObKg"]YouTube - Chris Cornell - Climbing Up The Walls [HD][/ame]
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Got to bed a lot later than i thought last night while i'd planned on getting up early. up at 12, gym at one so i'm just chomping some oats down before i head off

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljQoQjrZJw"]YouTube - Faith No More - Falling To Pieces[/ame]
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Wednesday was back.

So woke up after about 5 hours sleep, stayed up late watching Dexter then fell asleep. I would of went back to sleep after my alarm but a friend phoned and wanted to hit the gym so that got me out of bed. I still much prefer to workout on my own but I went down anyway.

I was planning 5x10 on deadlifts but I went for 5x5 and went a lot heavier.
    Heavy on the bent over rows too 4x8. Cable lat pull down, 5x5 I think it was. Face pulls with a straight bar on the cable pully machine, think next time I’ll try using a rope. The gym I was at has no Olympic bars so the deads and bent over rows were on the assisted smiths machine. Tried some wide grip pull ups to finish off but I could only manage about 4.

Strength was ok. I woke up and had drive plus rpm then 30mins later had some oats and a shake then headed to the gym. Would of felt better if I’d had more in me.

Focus quite good. Squeezing out those last few reps even when it felt like my forearms were on fire

Endurance was normal

Motivation is high

Appetite is great, ate a lot that day, increased the amount of milk I drink now too since the milk man drops so much of it off.

Libido – high!

woke up on thursday morning feeling like a brick. Hurt all over, traps and legs were just numb. DOMS were insane. Another night with little sleep, just couldn't get to sleep. I was working late and starting early in the morning. Crawled out of bed and had some breakfast. Thursday was suppose to be cardio but felt to tired after working a spilt shift.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4"]YouTube - Tool - Lateralus[/ame]

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Ive been thinking a lot about my goals the last couple of days and what I want to achieve. For awhile I was maintaining my cals at around 2700-3000 the last month or so. Ive lost a bit of fat and my weight is down 3-4lbs.That was with some cardio too. Had a few people say I look skinnier in the face.

Lately Ive started to ramp my cals up again and tomorrow Ill be aiming to hit 4000 each day and maintain for probably 8-12weeks. As well Ive started upped the amount of good fats Im taking in. hopefully Ill be managing 30% of my daily diet coming from fats. Since Ive increased my fat intake Ive noticed a slight strength increase plus my libido has been more raging!

I want a nice clean bulk out of this. I need to stop eating rubbish all the time like Ive been doing, all its going to do is add extra fat I dont need! I know I can get all the cals in that I need from a clean diet.

The last month supplement wise Ive been running the following:

NeoVar Recomped
    Drive
    RPM

Also my usual staples, fish oil, multi vit, purple wraath, NoXidant, gut health and Poseidon.

Ill be starting up IGF-2 again next week when it comes with another bottle of Drive.

This will be the first time Ive tried IGF-2, Drive, RPM and NeoVar all together

Ill be doing cardio twice a week for the health benefits too!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKy6Ep-_CE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

...Ill be starting up IGF-2 again next week when it comes with another bottle of Drive.

This will be the first time Ive tried IGF-2, Drive, RPM and NeoVar all together ...
    You're in for a surprise then. And if you think that your libido gets wild just using either IGF-2 or Drive, wait until you use them TOGETHER! (At least that's what happens with males; females' libido (well, mine anyways, since I'm the only female I know of who has run everything together) is more dependent on mood and emotions, as opposed to physiology and hormones).

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Woman are just trouble.

I'm away for a drink.

I'll update at some point, done chest today, good workout.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Woman are just trouble.
    Depends on the woman (and on the man involved).

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I know i said i was wanting a straight out bulk but i think if i'm going to be keeping my cals clean i'll be coming out with more of a recomp effect hopefully. My main goal is to gain more mass but limit the amount of fat i put on as i've got a little bit of chub already.

also sorry for the lack of update!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Depends on the woman (and on the man involved).
    I guess your right. Things arn't as bad as i thought though
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Friday (23rd) was shoulders. Alright workout. Strength was pretty good. I’ve been leaving 2mins-2.30min breaks between sets lately but I’ve changed that to a 1min-1.30secs break since I done chest on Sunday.

Can’t remember much about my shoulder workout actually, my memory can be terrible at times.

So chest on Sunday. Weight for flat and incline was down slightly from last week. I have started doing incline before flat now too.

Db bench press 5x5
    Db incline bench press 4x8
    Db flies 3x8
    Close grip bench – 3x6
    Triceps cable pull down 3x8
    Dips – 10,9,7,6,4

I got quite annoyed that I couldn’t do the weight I was doing on my previous chest workout. Dropped the weight and carried on with my workout. Motivation was great. Flying through my workout with the weight I could manage. Pump was insane, I’ve not had a pump like that in my chest for ages. Felt rock solid!

Dips were murder, nice and slow

Cals were pretty good for the day. Did go out and have a few drinks. Had to stop my friend getting his head kicked in over a stupid game of football, when will people learn!

Monday was a day off, also a spilt shift at work. Cals were really low most of the day till the evening. Motivation was low as hell. Just wanted to sleep, went home on my spilt and napped instead of eating. Then probably got over 4000cals easy in the evening. I gotta stop binging on junk food!

Now that Tuesday is here it’s time for some back

YouTube - Tool - Parabola
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Day 3 of IGF-2 (second bottle of Drive)

Deadlift 5x5
    Pull ups 10/6/6
    Bent over row 4x8
    standing cable rope curl 4x8
    lat pull down 4x8

Went quite heavy on the deadlifts but the weight felt really light, I’m sure I could have jacked the weight up another 20kg. I’ll defiantly be breaking a PR if this keeps up.

Focus: Was pretty good, apart from the distraction of having to do my sets of deadlifts when someone else was taking his break between sets from benching. There is just no room in that stupid little gym, but there isn’t anywhere else to go so I’ll have to make do! I did go in the early evening when its busy (6 guys) get the place to myself in the mornings

Strength: Excellent today, I wish I’d increased the amount I was lifting!

Sleep: Good night sleep the night before, 7 hours or so. Woke up a bit groggy.

Appetite: Not too bad, starts to rise as the day goes on! ate plenty.

Libido - starting to climb

Today (Wednesday) I made a day off. I was suppose to do some cardio but I just couldn’t get into going and doing it! So I ate most of the day, every 2 hours

YouTube - A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (live)

YouTube - Tool - Stinkfist

Tool is starting to dominate my Ipod now
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Done shoulders today, will update a bit later on
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Shoulders on Wednesday

3x10 arnold press as a warm up.

Shoulder press 3x5 and 1x4, couldn’t get that last rep out!
    Shrugs 3x10
    Incline rear delt flies 4x8 or whatever you call them. Enjoyed these, nice pump.
    BB upright row 3x5
    DB Side lateral raise 4x8 – found these quite tough going today.

Done a row afterwards too, only managed 1000 metres as I was pooped!

Focus: Real good on Wednesday, 1 min rest between sets, hammered it out!

Strength: ok, had to drop the weight a few times on certain exercises.

Sleep: 6hours, I’m not getting enough sleep!

Appetite: Been good.

Libido - high

Thursday was suppose to be cardio after working all day but again I managed to fall asleep. Motivation was really high while I was in bed trying to get to sleep!!!

DOMS the last week have been a nightmare. After back day i was just sore all over. Thursday my traps were killing me. They only last a day though. When i wasn't on IGF-2 DOMS would last 3/4 days. IGF-2 starting to kick in

YouTube - Kasabian - Underdog

side boob!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Been busy the last few days, got chest done on Monday. Tuesday was suppose to be cardio but i missed it again!!!

Back today!

Muscles are starting to harden up nicely, thanks IGF-2 lol. Chest has been pumped/solid since monday

Diet is starting to get a lot better, looking A LOT leaner in the mirror today, weight is down slightly but i'm not worried about what weight i am I don't appear to be losing muscle!

so from wanting a total bulk its totally changed up to a recomp. Its summer! i don't wanna be bloaty

YouTube - ♫ Mousse T. vs The Dandy Warhols / Horny As A Dandy (FULL HQ w/LYRICS)
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Insane back workout yesterday, i'll try get my update done later tonight, might go for a run though if i'm up for it. early start tomorrow.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Last Wednesday was back/bis. When I got up to 110kg I really felt like I could go higher but my grip really started to slip. Had no straps with me or chalk, never used chalk before either but I think Ill have to get some! PR is 125kg which seems like itll be easily smashed soon. I was taking a 60secs between sets, normally Id leave 120secs between sets for deads if I was going heavy. 110kg is heavy for me

Deadlifts

2x 50kg 10 reps

1x 100kg 5 reps
    1x 105kg 5 reps
    1x 110kg 5 reps
    2x 100kg 5 reps

Bent over rows

4x8 50kg

Barbell curl 4x8 32kg

Close grip lat pull down
    1x8 60kg
    1x8 63.5kg
    1x8 68kg

Db lat row

3x8 25kg

cable upright row

3x5 27kg

Overall it was an amazing workout.

Focus: spot on! Couldnt even tell which songs I was listening to on my ipod I was so focused lol, just a noise in the background. However it was Tool I was listening too!

Strength: awesome, really felt like I could go a lot heavier!!

Sleep: cant remember, must have been 7 hours give or take 30mins.

Appetite: Good

Libido - high

Really thought I was going to start hammering it in June but then the next day I just felt like crap. Diet had been awesome M/T/W. woke up on Thursday feeling like an elephant was sitting on me. Got up and going and felt a bit better, slight DOMs but not as sore as I thought I was going to be after the back workout. Im sure I went back to bed for awhile. Had work later on in the evening, long shift.

Friday wasnt any better, felt like crap still. Long arse spilt shifts over the weekend too.

Motivation has been 0. Friday and Saturday I got about 4 hours sleep each night. Saturday night I couldnt get to sleep till 5am, slept till 2pm Sunday, working at 3pm till 2am.

The sleep I did get was quite deep, Ive been waking up 2 hours before my alarm every day for some reason.

Diet has been all over the place, but getting in cals at work, constantly munching when I can!

IGF-2 dosing as remained the same.4/4 and on work out days 3/3/2. missed a few Drive doses and neovar.

Getting back on track now though.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHe9KTmOlng"]YouTube - the feeling rose[/ame]
    also a nice big picture of the country

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FVi7SpQDk"]YouTube - Hooker with a Penis - Tool Video[/ame]
  27. Banned

Chub how you finding IGF2 man? What benefits if any are you seeing?

As an aside, the nice big picture of the country above, looks exactly like the view from where live, where was it taken?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Chub how you finding IGF2 man? What benefits if any are you seeing?

As an aside, the nice big picture of the country above, looks exactly like the view from where live, where was it taken?
    Photo was taken in Dumfriesshire. I live in the North East though near Inverness

I've already ran 2 bottles of IGF-2, which was part of my Havoc PCT a few months ago. So this is my 3rd bottle of IGF-2 i'm trying.

I've noticed deeper sleep.
    Increased recovery, i'd say after week 4 i don't get any DOMs so i can really push myself in the gym.
    Increases in strength and endurance
    Libido increase.
    Week 4-5+ my muscles feel really hard and full
    Dreams are pretty wild too!

If you were thinking about trying it i'd say run two bottles straight to get the full benefit!
  29. Banned

ty bro will do.

on a major cut currently, ordered 1 bottle but going to get another in now.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Name:  24287517_5708ed161242103389.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  71.4 KB
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

I'll follow along bud.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Thanks for that Broodstar lol

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'll follow along bud.

Cheers!
    nice of you to drop in

I'll update tuesday/wednesday later tonight, off to see Terminator

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Shoulders on tuesday.

Seated db military press 5x5 25kg - managed to complete 5x5 for the first time since i started this routine without having to drop the weight at all or miss out reps.

Db side lateral raises 4x8 10kg
    Incline Rear delt flies 3x8 7.5kg - weight stayed the same, had to drop it last week.
    DB shrugs 3x10 30kg - weight down 5kg since someone was using the 35kgs

Wide grip pull ups 6/6/5/5 - Dunno where these came from! I can never do wide grip pull ups. last reps on the first two sets were slow and hard. couldn't get 6 for the last two sets.

Focus: Could have been better, wasnt in the zone but got it done.

Strength felt good. Pleased with the shoulder press, had to squeeze the last reps out though. Chuffed with the wide grip pull ups. Should of saved them for back day!

Sleep: 7 hours

Appetite: Climbing!

Libido high as usual!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iby-dzo8HMk"]YouTube - The Offspring-The Kids Aren't Alright[/nomedia]

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

i'm terrible at keeping this up to date! i'll try tomorrow! got the next 3 days off so should get some updates done! sorry guys!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0O_QD-UZ8M"]YouTube - R.E.M. - E-Bow the Letter (with Thom Yorke)[/ame]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Legs this evening!

brutal workout!
    I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Legs this evening!

brutal workout!
    I'll see about updating tomorrow, tired so i'm off to bed
    Looking forward to the update!

cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Wednesday

Back and bis

Bent over row

3x8 50kg
    1x8 55kg

1x5 100kg
    1x5 105kg
    1x5 110kg
    1x5 100kg
    1x5 90kg

2x8 db lat row 25kg
    1x8 db lat row 30kg
    I may have done upright row, I cant remember now lol.

Barbell curl 4x8, 10kg each side, think the bar is 12kg, Ill have to check that. Felt pretty crap doing these, real struggle. Last week was flying. Not much work on bis this day.

Deadlifts werent as good as last week. Grip was really poor this time, my straps do help slightly but I couldnt find them, still!

To many distractions today, one woman kept on getting in my way while I was doing rows. Just like walking right in front of me. Dont see why she couldnt of stood still awhile reading her program she had.

Strength nothing great but ok

Energy just wasnt feeling it today

Pump slight pump, more sore while doing barbell curl.

Sleep: 7 hours

Appetite: good

Libido normally high

Thursday

I was going to do cardio but it just never happened. DOMS in my traps were pretty bad. They were pretty bad after doing shrugs on Tuesday with my Shoulder workout. Even worse after deads Wednesday. Think Ill change the shrugs to back day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo"]YouTube - Ram Jam "Black Betty"[/ame]
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Friday

Worked a 7am-5pm without getting a break, my manage is a bitch. Still managed to eat though. Took in aa few tubs of tuna, couple shakes. Had planned to play catch up a bit in the evening with the meals and do some cardio. Got home at about half 5 lay on my bed then woke up at half 9. Too late for the gym ended up snoozing a bit longer then woke up at 11pm. Took my bedtime supps then went back to bed, couldnt get to sleep till half 12/1. so cals that day really low.

Saturday

Set my alarm for 7am to get up and do chest. Never happened lol. Woke up just after 11, working at 12. Finished at half 6 then went and done chest.

Started off with dips instead of leaving them till last.

Dips 3x8

DB flat bench press
    1x3 35kg
    1x5 30kg
    1x4 30kg
    1x5 30kg

Incline
    1x4 25kg
    2x6 25kg

Flies
    1x4 20kg
    2x6 20kg

incline flies

2x6 12.5kg (way to light)

cable pull down

1x8 20kg
    1x8 27.5kg
    1x8 25kg

finished up with some standing DB bicep curls (3x10 20kg) since I slacked on my bis slightly on Wednesday. Must be well over a year since Ive done bicep curls. Normally I stick with preacher curl or barbell curl. Awesome pump to finish off

so weight wise not a very good workout. Think my last chest workout or the one before that I completed 4x5 with the 35kgs and dropped the weight for the last set. Not this time though

Strength nothing great but ok

Energy just wasnt feeling it today

Pump/Vascularity Pump was just ridiculous. Veins visible creeping all over my chest down my shoulders and into my biceps. Chest, tris and bis all rock solid. More veins visible on my forearms.

Sleep: 8 and a half hours. Crazy dreams.

Appetite: good

Libido high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtRJbHMAuo"]YouTube - R.E.M. on Letterman - Bad Day[/ame]

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Just back from doing shoulders.

legs and todays updates coming later this evening or tomorrow morning! away for an indian buffet now
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Legs

Squats 5x5
    Barbell lunges 3x8
    Power clean 4x8

I was going to do leg extensions after this but I was just knackered so called it a day. Awesome workout. swapped up leg press for barbell lunges.

Power cleans kicked my arse, didnt think Id make the 4x8 but I kept going. Lots of gritted teeth and sweating, same with barbell lunges.

Strength Even though the weights werent that heavy on legs today I did have to push myself. Strength felt good though. Barbell lunges is a new exercise to me too so thats probably why Im still sore today (Wednesday) lol

Energy really good. In the zone you could say!

Pump pump was ok, my legs turn to jelly quite quickly. Just before starting each set of power cleans I could feel my legs trembling lol

Sleep: 7-8hours. Been waking up with a jolt you could say, feeling wide a wake and refreshed. However since my room is cold when I wake up and my bed is cosy I just roll up into a ball and go back to sleep. Makes for some insanely crazy dreams when I doze off again.

Appetite: good appetite on Sunday,

Libido high ish

Got some crappy news after my workout. I dont think its affecting me that muchbut funeral on Saturday morning. Few guys at work are taking it pretty hard. Even though I knew this guy since I was 5 I wasnt that close to him. Still sucks when someone dies though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERdZt54S1g"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite[/ame]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Very skinny , but still a little chub?
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 04:52 AM
  3. Chubs Epic Bulk with NeoVar Recomped and RPM.
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:41 AM
  4. Chub
    By Chub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 06:09 PM