- 04-27-2009, 01:42 AM
- 04-27-2009, 01:48 AM
Perfect pushups (decline, incline, flat)
2 Nutrigrain Bars
12 Hot Wings
1 Spinach Artichoke Chicken Hot Pocket
1 Real Gains Shake
*Motivation lately has been almost non existant. I think because I am so worn out from school. I have been too lazy to go to the gym so I have been staying at home and using the devices I have (and Love) for their simplicity & results. I think alot of people lose base with the whole working out because they get too sucked into the different kinds of exercises, weights, blah blah.... I perfer to keep it simple and do what I know works. This is body weight exercises, compound lifts, and a few basic isolation exercises. Rep range is all over the place but lately when I hit the gym it is 8x8 for a main exercise and then little subsets thereafter.☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
- 04-27-2009, 06:31 AM
I do the same, sometimes I prefer to mix things up or change them up completely and often get better workouts.
Keep it up!
04-27-2009, 09:02 PM
weight: 168-169 lbs
meal 1: 1 waffle, 1 biscuit with gravy, 2 sausage, 1 bacon
Meal 2: 1 bowl Granola cereal with milk
meal 3: Chicken pot pie, Pork loin slice, 2 rolls, 1 bowl of granola cereal
meal 4: Real Gains Weigh Gainer
* Not enough food I know, my budget is really low and I have zero Money at the moment.
I wasn't in the mood to workout, for some reason lately I have had zero motivation and drive. I don't know what my problem is... Hopefully this will all surpass once finals are over.
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
04-28-2009, 05:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By benjiman in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2011, 11:55 AM
- By impulseoctane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:10 AM
- By StatueFalls in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
- By TravisCoSheriff in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:01 PM