Beginning Monday, March 9th, Pull-Up Challenge participants are doing one Pull-up on day one and adding one each day until we get to 100 pull-ups on the 100th day! That’s a total of 5050 pull-ups!
100 Day Pull-Up Challenge Details
100 Day Pull-Up Challenge. Beginning Monday, March 9th, we started doing one pull-up on day one and add one each day until we get to 100 pull-ups on the 100th day!
1. Use any grip, jumping or modified, dead hangs, kipping or butterfly pull-ups are acceptable.
2. You can complete each day’s pull-ups all at once, or broken up and done at different times throughout the day.
3. If for some reason you miss a day, you have to make up all the missed pull-ups the following day.
4. If you don’t start the challenge with us today, you can “buy-in” at any time by doing ALL the missed day’s pull-ups on your first day.
5. Any pull-ups you complete during your regular workout can count towards that day’s Challenge pull-ups, if you want them to.
5. Have fun doing pull-ups and getting stronger doing it! (This is modeled after Crossfit Santa Cruz’s 100 day Burpee Challenge.)
Post your progress in the comments. Integrity, hold yourself accountable. It’s time to establish you as a pull-up bad ass! Are you man enough???
Here's a list of everyone who stated they're in on the challenge. If I missed anyone let me know. We'll see who's still around at the end