natty t's trying to get back into football.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
this logs exactly how it sounds. My quest to get back into football. I had a scholarship to play out of highschool, tore up my knee, and never played a down.
Now after a year and a half of being dormant, my fire has been re-lit. I've got a plan, i'm working on a diet, and here's my first training split back.

The goal right now is strength.

Monday: Quads/Hams

• Squats 5 sets of 6
• Leg Curls 4 sets of 8
• Leg Extensions 4 sets of 8
• Abs

Tuesday: Back/Calves

• Deadlifts 5 sets of 6
• Shrugs 5 sets of 6
• Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps)
Hyper Extensions
Power Cleans 5 sets of 8

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Biceps

• Front Lat Pulldowns 4 sets of 8
• T-Bar Rows-Close Grip 5 sets of 6
• Close Grip Pulldowns 4 sets of 8
• T-Bar Rows-wide grip 5 sets of 6
• Reverse E-Z bar curls- 3 sets of 12
• Abs

Friday: Chest/Triceps

• Flat Bench Dumb Bell Presses 5 sets of 6
• Incline Dumbbell Presses 4 sets of 8
• Dips 3 sets of max
• Tricep Presses 4 sets of 8

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
My Diet

7 am-Whey Shake with cup of Oats and Flax
8 am-workout
9 or 10 (9 on t-th, 10 on m-w-f) powo whey shake with 60 grams of carbs in form of Dextrose
11 am-chicken breast, cup of whole wheat rice, cup of broccali, half a sweet potato
1 pm- (in class) "pure protein" bar. (i'd post the link for it's nutritional facts but i can't yet)and 1/4th cup of almonds
3:30- chicken breast, cup of whole wheat pasta with severabl table sppons of olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes.
5:30-roast beef. (cuz i can make it in bulk) veggies, the other half of sweet potato.
8:00-9:00 cottage cheese with banana, blue berries, and grapes.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
on the off days i do wind sprints

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not on supplements yet but I should start a stack in mid april and this is what it's looking like.

Universal Shock Therapy
Universal Storm
PlasmaJet
Optimum ZMA+3 mg of melatonin
Animal Pak
Universal intra-aid

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I've got three schools I'd like to play for right now.
Texas A&m would be the dream school
Texas State
University of North Dakota (all my family is from there, i just got luck enough to be the only one born in Texas)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
this logs exactly how it sounds. My quest to get back into football. I had a scholarship to play out of highschool, tore up my knee, and never played a down.
Now after a year and a half of being dormant, my fire has been re-lit. I've got a plan, i'm working on a diet, and here's my first training split back.

The goal right now is strength.

• Squats 5 sets of 6
• Leg Curls 4 sets of 8
• Leg Extensions 4 sets of 8
• Abs

• Deadlifts 5 sets of 6
• Shrugs 5 sets of 6

Thursday: Back/Biceps

• Front Lat Pulldowns 4 sets of 8
• Seated Rows 5 sets of 6
• Bicep Curls (Straight Bar) 4 sets of 8
• T-Bar Rows-wide grip 5 sets of 6
• Reverse E-Z bar curls- 3 sets of 12
• Abs

• Flat Bench Dumb Bell Presses 5 sets of 6
• Incline Dumbbell Presses 4 sets of 8
• Dips 3 sets of max
• Tricep Presses 4 sets of 8

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF
You have the two most important exercises, dead lifts and squats, which is good, but I would kill the biceps routine, or maybe do those on unscheduled, extra credit days. Biceps have no functional use on the field. You probably can't do Snatches at your gym, but you could probably do Cleans and Scarecrows. I would actually replace your two biceps exercises on back & bi's day and insert, Cleans and Scarecrows.

However, if you're quite specific about STRENGTH as you mentioned, then I suppose there will be a time and a place to induce power movements and if that is your intention, then that's a more effective idea.

In the case that you are being very specific about phases, and you're prime focus is strength, then definitely get rid of the biceps exercises. If you were in a hypertrophy phase, I'd still suggest against it, but that is a time for more isolated movements. In a strength phase, your movements ought to be compound.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about with phases and you are not intentionally progressing (out of a hypertrophy phase) into your current strength and then ultimately power, then I'd include those cleans and scarecrows now. Best case scenario you can include snatches, but the scarecrow and clean can be well controlled, unlike the snatch.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
what are scarecrows???

and yes i am going in phases. the reverse ez bar curls are more for my fore arms (where i feel it most)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what are scarecrows???

and yes i am going in phases. the reverse ez bar curls are more for my fore arms (where i feel it most)
It's like a dead lift into a barbell upright row, only you still make contact with your hips as though you were going to snatch it. It's very explosive and you pull the bar beyond parallel to the eyes. The end position will have your elbows pointed high toward the ceiling, like a scarecrow. You would also take a wider grip, as if you were going to do cleans. In likeness to snatch form, from the floor to your hips is lifted at a moderate speed, then you contact your hips with an explosive hip extension and draw the bar above eye parallel, then back down to the dead lift position and back on up. It's the closest thing to a snatch, without having to snatch.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'll scrap the curls

is there anything else I should do for fore arm strength (good for tackling)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'll scrap the curls

is there anything else I should do for fore arm strength (good for tackling)
I suppose grip strength is effective for clinging on to somebodies jersey, but as far as good tackling, that begins with your hip extensors (from power movements, cleans, snatches, various plyo's) and finishes with leg and back strength (squats & deads).

Reverse curls are good for developing forearm muscles, particularly the forearm extensors, but for the purposes you want, you should focus more on your forearm flexors. You can do various types of wrist curls for that and you'd probably benefit most from a static contraction. Trying to hold onto something wide as long as you can is a good way to develop static strength, if you don't have access to something like that, try to hang on to the heaviest db's at your gym as long as you can, or hang from a pull up position until your grip fails, 3-4 times. This will train your forearm flexors, which as far as what you desire, is where the development should be. However, again, clinging onto a jersey is a good thing, but the bulk of your success in tackling someone will come from good positioning, explosive hips, quad, glute, back strength.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

BAM! 6 is the finishing movement, if there was a 7, then the figure would have extended his arms over head into the complete snatch. Scarecrow just goes to 6. Here are the only discrepencies. Look at frame 5 and the position of his elbows, in the scarecrow, you would continue that exact form into frame 6, with elbows high toward the ceiling. Frame 6 would look like frame 5, only the bar would be higher up, beyond parallel with the eyes and the elbows would be pointed even higher toward the ceiling.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright man. that's bad ass looking.

what days should i add those in on? and would i be going more for weight or reps?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay.

first week is done, and i have to say: I'm sore as heck. I got the old man hobble going on. I can feel every single muscle just screaming at me.

and i love it! I missed that feeling. for the first time in a year and a half i'm finally reunited with iron.

here's to next week. :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i weighed in this morning at 254.

i don't know where the 7 lbs is from as i've visibly lost fat. i'm not complaining though :D

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should log out my workouts.
I'm embarrassed by the numbers I'm putting up but whatever. Due to being on spring break last week, my schedule got messed with but basically monday's and fridays got switched.

• Flat Bench Dumb Bell Presses 5 sets of 6 with 75 lbers
• Incline Dumbbell Presses 4 sets of 8 with 60 lbers
• Skull Crushers 3 sets of 10 with 60 lbs
• Tricep Presses 4 sets of 8 with 80 lbs
Abs- reverse bridge core for three sets of one minute

walked on a tread mill with a 50 degree incline at 2.8 mph for 10 minutes then got on a stair climber for 20 minutes.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
any criticism/advice etc. definitely welcome

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You're on the right trail for hypertrophy purposes. Your choice of exercises and progression looks fine to me. Dips may be a challenge at your current weight, but if you like the Chest/Tri's day combo, dips are the best thing to stimulate both worlds.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah no freaking kidding.

dips are freaking killing me. i didn't even want to mention them but i did 6,4,3 then i couldn't do another.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yeah no freaking kidding.

dips are freaking killing me. i didn't even want to mention them but i did 6,4,3 then i couldn't do another.
That's fine. You have to start somewhere. I started my pull ups in that fashion and around that same count, just keep at it. It's a worthy exercise to endure into proficiency.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I had to play with my schedule some. I wasn't thinking much when I made it but today was basically an off day.

Not much to report. I'm not sore today at all, although I'll say my jeans were loose this morning when i put them on and the scale says i'm up to 257.

I put muscle and weight on very very easily, it's losing it that's murder for me.

I'm heading off to anatomy class :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Anatomy Class was cancelled and I now have four hours of time to fill so i'm going to log last weeks workouts.

• Squats 5 sets of 6 at 225. I ended up switching to bench squats on the third set. I feel like they're more explosive when you have to get up from a dead stop with 225 pounds on your back.
• Leg Curls 4 sets of 8 at 70 pounds. I have historically weak hamstrings and this is the first time i'm doing something about it.
• Leg Extensions 4 sets of 8 at 150.
• Abs

• Deadlifts 5 sets of 6 i did a version of a backwards pyramid with these. I started out at 295, went down to 285, 275, 265, then ended on 245. The Houston Texans had a strength coach named dan riley (i think that was his name) who used sets like that and claimed it fully activated all the muscle fibers. he did sets of 12 though, and i mixed his plan with joe defranco's plan. (another football guy) Defranco did more of the westside barbell thing.
• Shrugs 5 sets of 6 with 225 i try to hold the shrug for a count of 5 on every rep.
• Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps) with 225.

Thursday: Back

• Front Lat Pulldowns 4 sets of 8 with 90
• T-bar rows-close grip. 5 sets of 6 with 100 on the bar
• T-Bar Rows-wide grip 5 sets of 6 with 90 lbs'
• Abs

• Flat Bench Bar Bell Presses 5 sets of 6 started with 185, went down to 175, 165, 155, 145, 135.
• Incline Dumbbell Presses 4 sets of 8 with 50 lbs
• Dips 3 sets of max 3, 3, 2
• Tricep Presses 4 sets of 8 with 60 lbs
• Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps) 225 lbs

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm a long way off from where I used to be,

I've lost a lot of flexibility, and I feel kind of dead in the gym right now.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should put up a little about where I was and everything.

I didn't play football my senior year in highschool due to concussions. Basically I had my seventh one and it was pretty serious and the doc's told me I was out. I figured my football career was over so I turned to body building full time. I went to college weighing in at 255 pounds with 11 percent body fat.

I played flag football there for a while but the college had lost it's first 5 games and hosted open try outs. I went in not expecting much and pulled some big numbers and hit people hard and made the team.

the numbers:
bench 465
squat 595
didn't dead lift but i was repping 550 for 8
40 time-4.74
Height-6'0
Age-18

One week into practice and they were ready for me to suit up but I did a dumb thing. I couldn't sleep one night and went down to the gym to workout. God blessed me with extremely strong calves (from the examples i've been given anyway) and I would do calf raises on a smith machine with 1000 lbs. I was into my second set of calve raises (with spotters) and my foot slipped off the weight i was using and my knee slid a little and i'm not really sure what all happened but i ended up in a heap on the floor. One night in the e.r. later and i was heading home with ruined dreams. I don't knwo what happend to my knee I never went to a doctor when i got back in houston i just limped around every where. by the time it was healthy enough to lift again i was dating a girl who asked me not to lift. said she didn't want a buff boyfriend, and i was too love struck to say no.

the day she dumped me i logged on here and started workout otu again the next day.

I'm now 19, fixing to turn 20 in april, and i will play college football again.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I made a stupid mistake yesterday. I drank a monster. As volcom put it in his log, I'm a stim emo. I was up basically all night, last time i looked at the clock it was 4 am. So...I slept through my alarm clock this morning and half way through my first class. Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit the weights tonight.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yep, Sam is correct. Clean-n-Jerk is the best for developing explosive tackling strength. And squats, of course.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, I made a stupid mistake yesterday. I drank a monster. As volcom put it in his log, I'm a stim emo. I was up basically all night, last time i looked at the clock it was 4 am. So...I slept through my alarm clock this morning and half way through my first class. Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit the weights tonight.
I feel your pain, matter of fact, I'm still feeling it.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright i got an avator pic up from my jr. year in highschool.

i'll try to get a camera for some pics soon so i can keep visual progress on here.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a question. I don't know how many of ya'll have heard of joe defranco but his nickname is the "pro maker" he's one of the top football strength and conditioning coaches in the country.

He doesn't believe in power cleans. He thinks they're more about form, and less about actual strength.

Notable football players he's trained since highschool in this years draft, Brian Cushing Lb, USC, Tony Fiametta Fb Syracuse, Greg Isdander G West Virginia.

Here's his site http://www.defrancostraining.com/index.php
and vid's on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/joedefranco
he's got several training programs on his site.

I guess my question is to vol and Dr.D and anyone else who wants to jump in, What do ya'll think about this?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I actually have a question. I don't know how many of ya'll have heard of joe defranco but his nickname is the "pro maker" he's one of the top football strength and conditioning coaches in the country.

He doesn't believe in power cleans. He thinks they're more about form, and less about actual strength.

Notable football players he's trained since highschool in this years draft, Brian Cushing Lb, USC, Tony Fiametta Fb Syracuse, Greg Isdander G West Virginia.

Here's his site http://www.defrancostraining.com/index.php
and vid's on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/joedefranco
he's got several training programs on his site.

I guess my question is to vol and Dr.D and anyone else who wants to jump in, What do ya'll think about this?
What I can't do, is challenge his achievements and personal accolades, what I can do, is paint a bigger picture. But before I get to that, lets bring about some clarification.

Firstly, Strength and Power are two separate concepts. You can be strong, but not powerful and you can be powerful, but not necessarily that strong. If Joe DeFranco made the statement, "I do not believe in Power Cleans for Strength purposes" I would concur, because Power Cleans, Snatches, or anything involving the exertion of the hip extensors at a high velocity is not an expression of strength, but of power.

The biomechanical equation for Power is Mass/Time, which indicates that Power entails velocity. Strength is determined by the quantity of mass you are able to move, whereas, Power is determined by the velocity of which you can move that mass.

What is the significance of performing POWER MOVEMENTS? I don't want to get into all the details because I'll lose you along the way, but I'll bring it to a succinct summation.

#1. Power movements improve explosive hip extension, which is imperative for power athletes. Football players are a prime example.

#2. Catch what I'm about to say. Motor units innervate muscle fibers, meaning they are connected to various muscles and the motor units control the various actions and activities of the muscle fiber they innervate. One of the key components to athletic performance that the motor innervates, are the Golgi Tendon Organ. Now pay close attention. ACTIVATION of the Golgi Tendon Organ, creates an INHIBITORY response from the muscle. The Golgi Tendon Organ reads pressure within the muscle and it is an autonomic response, meaning you can't make a conscious decision to relax or excite the GTO.

In short, the GTO needs to be trained to increase it's pressure threshold, so that when it is excited in high velocity situations, it does not inhibit muscle contractions. Therefore, limiting optimal power.

Nothing outside of power movements will have an effect over improving the explosiveness of the hip extensors, which directly equates to greater power or improve the Golgi Tendon Organ threshold.

Joe DeFranco is one S&C coach of thousands that implement power movements. I have not read or watched any of the links, but the science behind my posts would not change either way.

I won't discredit his methods or his success, but as far as the two prime components pertaining to power, such as explosive hip extensors and the golgi tendon organ, he has to do velocity movements. Perhaps he uses kettle bells or something, but you won't get around these two elements of power-athletic performance, with any strength building exercises.

Furthermore, in case someone thought I forgot. The Stretch Shortening Cycle is also an imperative element to optimal power, but this is trained through plyometrics.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm sold vol.

Sorry if i came off as if i were trying to doubt what you were saying, there's just a lot of info and i'm trying to absorb as much of it as i can.

There's a reason I'm studying all this in college.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I posted the macro effects of power movements, but here are some of the micro which are also imperative for optimal power.

#1. Increased neuron firing.
#2. Increased motor unit firing of muscle fibers per contraction [this actually can be improved by strength movements]
#4. Coordinated motor unit firing
#5. Decreased co-contraction

and so on.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm sold vol.

Sorry if i came off as if i were trying to doubt what you were saying, there's just a lot of info and i'm trying to absorb as much of it as i can.

There's a reason I'm studying all this in college.
No way, bro, I wasn't offended or being defensive, I was just break'n it down to a brutha.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
So question?

Bench Squats with chains or bands

they say they're better than regular squats. I don't fully understand things well enough to know why.

I like bench squats a lot, but before I drop 100 dollars on bands what do you think?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
So explosive movements like long jumps, bench jumps (or whatever they're called), kettleballs, jump ropes, running up bleachers, and lunge jumps would all be good to add in to my cardio sessions

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
oh, and it's your prerogative to "doubt me," I certainly don't know everything and I'm not the smartest person or anything like that. I wouldn't get upset at someone who disagrees with me here. I disagree with a few of my closest members here all the time. No worries. Don't feel obligated to believe it just because I said it, I only detailed it so much to support my point, not to rub it in your face, bud :beerchug:

I reposted what we discussed here on my log because I liked the subject matter. I might catch some beef for it, but whether they agree or not, my opinion is based off empirical data, so whether someone believes me or not doesn't change what i know. I've gotten into intellectual one-up contests on here before, but those were rookie errors. Hardly anyone wins and it just ends up frustrating you, so I try to avoid "heated" confrontations of egos these days. I may relapse on occasion, but as a general rule, I've long lost the taste for internet fights and an intellectual beating of the chest.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So question?

Bench Squats with chains or bands

they say they're better than regular squats. I don't fully understand things well enough to know why.

I like bench squats a lot, but before I drop 100 dollars on bands what do you think?
Anytime you hear the words "better" or "worse" or some broad and very general adjective in regards to exercise physiology, you have to ask these three questions. What makes it "better?" why does it make it "better?" and how does it make it "better?" Better for a bodybuilder does not necessarily coincide with "better" for an athlete.

Let's take the statement. "complex carbs are better for you." Much more true for a bodybuilder for aesthetics is the goal, not so much true for an active athlete, where optimal performance is the goal.

I personally do not have any knowledgeable opinions on bands when it comes to performance enhancement for the power-athlete, I'd have to look into it to develop a valid conclusion.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So explosive movements like long jumps, bench jumps (or whatever they're called), kettleballs, jump ropes, running up bleachers, and lunge jumps would all be good to add in to my cardio sessions
Not necessarily if we're talking about cardio purposes. Power movements are meant to be performed at an optimal level for any significant adaptions to take place, which means they have to be performed at 90-95% effort each bout and this requires you to be energetically able to exert that kind of force.

Duration and Intensity have an inherent inverse relationship and the nature of cardio implicates a high number of continuous repetitions, which would not have you performing at a level high enough to make those power adaptions.

Plyo's and Power can be used as conditioning, but only if conditioning is the purpose, not making power adaptions.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright man thanks for sharing your knowledge.

did you by chance see my pm?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good lookin log natty t- hey did you play any highschool ball before your senior year at the woodland high? I'm from the southwest side (Sugar Land) but I know they got some good talent up north though. A few of my freinds play college ball; one at Texas State, another at North Dakota State both in the secondary. Both of them are beasts and just super athletic.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Good lookin log natty t- hey did you play any highschool ball before your senior year at the woodland high? I'm from the southwest side (Sugar Land) but I know they got some good talent up north though. A few of my freinds play college ball; one at Texas State, another at North Dakota State both in the secondary. Both of them are beasts and just super athletic.
Nah man I played at Oakridge. That's cool man I had a friend who went to n.d. state too but he got too cold and came back.

welcome to the log fellow texas brother :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I bet it's cold up there, i couldn't even do it though, negative temps aren't for me

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah.

i'm the only person in my family born down here.

(and the only one over 5'7, i wonder if there's a coincidence)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
so i have to go see the ex g.f. today.

i knew it was coming but i'd been putting it off.

I scheduled my session for right when we get done so I can take the stress and emotions out on the iron.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i actually have a question for vol.

would it be better to try to lose fat for about a month or is this about what i should be doing?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Alright so i don't know if it's because i worked out in the evening or because i just got done seeing the ex but i had a good workout.

Flat Bench Dumb Bell Presses 5 sets of 6 starting with 75-was extremely light and i was just throwing it up so i did 12 reps, then went up to 85's with no rest and pumped out 6 reps. did two more sets at 85's then dropped down to 75's for the last 6.
• Incline Dumbbell Presses 4 sets of 8 with 55's for the first two sets and 45's for the second two.
• Dips 3 sets of max-i actually did bench dips to put more focus on my tri's and did 3 set's of 20
• Tricep Presses 4 sets of 8-with 85's
I was feeling good. I'm not as strong as i used to be but i finally felt today like i was activating some muscle fibers and it was addicting, so i went and did 2 sets of tri extensions with 120 lbs for 12 reps, did sets of floor wipers (just learned about em today :)) and did decline crunches with a 45 for 2 sets of 25

Today felt great. I finally felt like I was doing something. I felt the fibers in my chest start burning and I couldn't help but smile. I really had a strong desire to do a set of squats, but decided as soon as i got off work tomorrow I would rush to the gym and get my squats in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm going with "the ex" theory. Was it a good thing? Or an upsetting thing? I've had some of my best dead lift days from being angry with a girl.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with "the ex" theory. Was it a good thing? Or an upsetting thing? I've had some of my best dead lift days from being angry with a girl.
less than a month ago we were engaged. she was older, 23, and we had plans to get married, she'd help me pay for college, we'd start building a family when i started grad school...stuff like that. She broke up with me at 4 a.m. valentines morning, after i spent all night up worried sick about her because i couldn't get a hold of her she had been supposed to call me at 11. (she went to 6th street in austin, tx, which is basically one of the biggest party streets in america)

it was more depressing than anything. she's the only person i've let myself get close to since my freshman year in highschool.

I'm back to being alone, which is very much the way i like it.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot i did my delts today as well.

Side Raises- 4 sets of 8 with 25's
front raises 4 sets of 8 with 25's
bent over side raises (trying to hit the rear delt) 4 sets of 8 with 25's

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Solid stuff right there natty t- i'm in the same kind of the thing right now w/ my girl. except w/ the breaking up on valentines day thing. Sorry to here that, but I'm sure you'll be alright. You probably got a few lined up just waiting to get w/ you huh? Just keep doing what you got to do and everything will work out how it's suppose to.