SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

Page 9 of 59 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I'm about to get a new belt. That one is OK... but it's time for the real deal.
    I like it... Gives a little support, but not too much.

I still only use it for my heavy rep squats. I feel like its unnecessary for deadlifts.

2. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks brotha.

quick question for everyone. i'm looking at nutra's free shipping sale, and wondering what to add to my cycle.

so far:
    policosanol
    multi vites
    celery seed
    fish/flax oil
    carbs
    ATW WPI
    x-dreams
    hawthorn berries
    milk thistle

so my addition i was thinking would either be casein, or an intra drink. i'm creatine non-responsive, so that's a no-go. intra drink i think may be a waste in my case, since pre workout i take 30g protein and 100+ grams of carbs, and post workout even more. does anybody have a great idea for a good addition? i'm stocked up on L-dopa and all those goodies for PCT already

How about some DTHC... One of my personal favorites.

I'm pretty much over creatine.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Going back on the x-dreams, you really like it that much huh? I would add a casien in there, Why not add lg's bc/eaa's and drink them intra? I do, very cheap also. I tell you sunny im really looking foward to this tren cycle starting
    well, i can't sleep without the x-dreams, so i kinda have to like them i hear i'm not very nice when i don't sleep much.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    How about some DTHC... One of my personal favorites.

I'm pretty much over creatine.
    DTHC? diesel test hardcore? maybe for PCT - i'm torn in between that and T-rez .

5. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    67 age bracket i think, and his record is 257 lbs - the picture is on display at the gym - er.... health club.... i wouldn't mind so much if he just tried maybe 155 lbs without a power suit, so i don't have to see flabby old guys changing... frikken oxygen thieves IMO.
    Not only that old people seem to have a high food to fart ratio. Maybe due to the low teeth to gum ratio..
    •   

6. damn i'm hungry today

pre breakfast - 2 cups granola with 2 cups of half and half
    breakfast - 5 pieces of french toast
    11:30 - pre lunch? 5 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon.
    still got lunch and a post workout shake to be done by 1:30pm ! this will go well with my dienedrone cycle

7. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    damn i'm hungry today

pre breakfast - 2 cups granola with 2 cups of half and half
    breakfast - 5 pieces of french toast
    11:30 - pre lunch? 5 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon.
    still got lunch and a post workout shake to be done by 1:30pm ! this will go well with my dienedrone cycle
    yes sir, keep it up man!

8. will have to do a small lunch today - maybe 1500 calories between that and my preworkout shake. still trying to maximize MY nutrient timing

9. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sure you will. You better just go grab a 100 and go for it Sunny! The only reason that you can't do something is because you tell yourself that you can't.

MIND OVER ALL!
    this workout is for you GMG. went up on tricep dips

day 12 nos-fx - dosing 2 hours pre workout since the energy is so frikken good!

thursday
    chest/tri/front&mid delts

bench 195lbs 7/4/3 down 3 reps, up 5 lbs - back off 135x12
    tricep dips BW + 80lbs x10.... grabbed a 5er during my 30 second break, BW+85lbs 4/3 - back off BW + 35x12
    upright rows (smith) 135lbs 6/4/3 - down two reps, up 10 lbs - back off 75x13
    incline bench 145x10 - lost a rep
    CG bench 165x7 - up another 10 lbs, down one rep
    military press 145x9
    revere grip tricep pushdown 110x9, 120x4
    cable crossovers 70x8 - up 5 lbs per side, down one rep

fuck yes!!! this was a hell of a workout

10. Great job on the work out sunny, Dips+85? dam! murder those tris brotha I need to start doing weighted Dips. I think in a week or two I'll take out one tri work out and start dips.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Great job on the work out sunny, Dips+85? dam! murder those tris brotha I need to start doing weighted Dips. I think in a week or two I'll take out one tri work out and start dips.
    thanks man. 5 more pounds before i hit my PR that i had when on cycle!!!! so i'm super excited about that. as far as tri's go, sub out anything with a parallel grip for the weighted dips. i'm only doing 3 tri movements and beat all heads up pretty hard

12. Nice workout brotha! Keep it up!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

13. late workout today, but here's the damage

friday
    abs/forearms/cardio
    rest/pause, back off

cable crunches 150x 9/5/3 up one rep, back off 100x15
    pinwheel curls 45x 7/4/3 down 3 reps, up 5 lbs! back off 30x13
    decline crunches (weighted) 25 plate x24
    forearm curls 40x19 underhand, 40x15 overhand - up 10 lbs on both, lost 1,4 reps respectively
    bike - 15 minutes again. saw a hottie at the gym today usually i wish i had the mr.ed horse blinders.

14. looking good as always sunny!
    board supporter

15. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    looking good as always sunny!
    thanks brotha. this workout surprised me a bit. though i can't even force myself to enjoy this workout - its so boring!
  16. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks brotha. this workout surprised me a bit. though i can't even force myself to enjoy this workout - its so boring!
    LOL..yep!..i hear ya buddy!
    board supporter

17. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks man. 5 more pounds before i hit my PR that i had when on cycle!!!! so i'm super excited about that. as far as tri's go, sub out anything with a parallel grip for the weighted dips. i'm only doing 3 tri movements and beat all heads up pretty hard
    I think I'll sub out push downs, so I'll start going over head extensions, cable kick backs"palm up" and Dips, I'll start this next week.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I think I'll sub out push downs, so I'll start going over head extensions, cable kick backs"palm up" and Dips, I'll start this next week.
    you'll like weighted dips

19. so here we go, 3 more days of NOS-FX

i'm actually going to be really unhappy when i run out of this - by far the coolest workout supplement i've tried that wasn't hormonal.

anyways, got real tired of doing the total body workout - my lungs aren't quite happy enough to pull it off. going to add in light cardio 7x per week and hope my lungs get back on track to where they should be.

on to the workout

monday (should be fully recovered for thursday)
    chest/tri/front&mid delts

bench 195lbs 8/4/3 up one rep - back off 135x10
    tricep dips BW + 90 6/3/1 (PR for natty!!!!) ROM after first rest/pause was incomplete though back off BW + 35x9
    upright rows (smith) 135lbs - different machine 8/5/3 - up a bunch of reps, but a different smith may way less - back off 75x13
    incline bench 145x10 - up one rep
    CG bench 165x9 - up 2 reps
    military press 145x10 - up one more rep
    revere grip tricep pushdown 110x9, then tried reverse CG bench, which was unpleasant on my wrists. 65x10 was harder on my wrists than it was on my tri's
    cable crossovers 70x8 - nada

going to tweak my workout days for my prohormone run which i will preload for on sunday

20. Dips looking good!! How are those close grip bench presses treating the shoulder? I agree with you on the reverse grip version...never could get a feel for these.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Dips looking good!! How are those close grip bench presses treating the shoulder? I agree with you on the reverse grip version...never could get a feel for these.
    CG bench, with my elbows winged out is not too bad. i can also feel it in my inner pecs - close to the sternum. anything else gives me that shoulder clicky thing, and honestly, it was starting to scare me. i'm going to mess around with the reverse CG bench on thursday to see if i can get a better feel for it - the federal holiday today made every bench at the gym a scarce commodity, so no time to play around much.

22. I could not find a comfortable hand position on the bar for the reverse grip bench. Hopefully you will have more luck.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I could not find a comfortable hand position on the bar for the reverse grip bench. Hopefully you will have more luck.
    yep. EZ bar might give me that comfortable grip i need. these stupid 6" ecto wrists are my downfall.

24. I had thought about the EZ bar myself. I just could not find something to rack it in. I think a Smith machine could possibly work out here as far as being able to move the hands around easier without the balancing you need with the free weights. I just don't own one.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I could not find a comfortable hand position on the bar for the reverse grip bench. Hopefully you will have more luck.
    the key is to take it down lower on your chest than you would a normal bench press... think about how your arm flexes, and that will help you guide the weight where it needs to go. It almost hits my top abs when I switch to reverse grip. It pretty much only hits my front delts though, I haven't done it in about a year I think.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 01:08 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
  3. Buster's workout log with Get Diesel Nutrition
    By buster0371 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:40 PM
  5. My workout/cut log with goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 07:30 PM