SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

Page 9 of 37 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well dont take a whole lot in and it should'nt affect your posting time then hahahaha
    lol. i get headaches from the stuff, so i can't be around it. makes me a buzzkill at parties

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Dang sunny!..your hitting that iron like a beast!..good job bro!
    board supporter
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    wow. what a frikken day. words can't properly express the damage i did to the weights today. actually they might. workout to follow :

Wednesday
    legs/abs
    rest pause/back off

squats (ATG) 205 lbs 7/4/2 - lost 3 reps, went up 10 lbs. no back off 135x12 - WIDOWMAKER (parallel) 185x20!!!! oh my frikken god they hurt!!!!
    SLDL 205 lbs 7/4/2 down one rep, up 20 lbs!
    leg extensions 225 lbs 8/5/3 up one rep, and 30 lbs?
    cable crunches 150x16 - up by 20 lbs.
    pinwheel curls - 60x 7/4/3 - up 15 lbs? that's more than a 20% increase.....
    standing calf raises 260x16, 260x14 (standing is a new machine)
    hack squats (new as well) 180+ machine 8/4/2

in retrospect, i thought i was supposed to watch my knee? it didn't bother me for squats, but i felt it during hack squats when i hit 90 degrees. if i can keep the strength i will gain off one week of this cycle this would be a nice run ! i'm speechless right now, but i know i gave it 100%.
    all i see is, up here, increase here, up another 40lbs here! your blowing this **** up! way to push your self!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

all i see is, up here, increase here, up another 40lbs here! your blowing this **** up! way to push your self!
    yep!..sunny is def. throwing that steel around!..i will be waiting on your up and coming mmv2 log L.G!..
    slick.
    board supporter
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    yep!..sunny is def. throwing that steel around!..i will be waiting on your up and coming mmv2 log L.G!..
    slick.
    i'm shocked at today's workout. there's no way around that. thanks for the support guys - you give me inspiration to push even harder !
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

WIDOWS!!! YEAH BABY!!!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    WIDOWS!!! YEAH BABY!!!
    god they hurt! i didn't want to walk. i didn't want to sit. if i could have fallen down on the ground, i would have! seriously intense!
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yo, SC check your rep point messages.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

god they hurt! i didn't want to walk. i didn't want to sit. if i could have fallen down on the ground, i would have! seriously intense!
    Dude, just collapse. That's what I do.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Dude, just collapse. That's what I do.
    i wanted to, but those dorks i mentioned two pages back - the old fuggers powerlifting club was there doing squats in the next cage. suited up to do 275 lbs for 2 reps. and they occasionally look over wondering why i'm straining with 185. i almost want to scream that the stupid suit is the only reason they're going over 200 lbs, but i know i'll get booted from the club (they know the owner). timber, you'd walk into this place with a shotgun.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

i wanted to, but those dorks i mentioned two pages back - the old fuggers powerlifting club was there doing squats in the next cage. suited up to do 275 lbs for 2 reps. and they occasionally look over wondering why i'm straining with 185. i almost want to scream that the stupid suit is the only reason they're going over 200 lbs, but i know i'll get booted from the club (they know the owner). timber, you'd walk into this place with a shotgun.
    they wear suits...
  12. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

<--- Jealous! lol

Freakin Killer Tho! Im happy for ya bro! Keep this up and by the end of cycle your going to be making them old suiters look bad... Owait, you already do
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

wow. what a frikken day. words can't properly express the damage i did to the weights today.

squats (ATG) 205 lbs 7/4/2 - lost 3 reps, went up 10 lbs. no back off 135x12 - WIDOWMAKER (parallel) 185x20!!!! oh my frikken god they hurt!!!!
    SLDL 205 lbs 7/4/2 down one rep, up 20 lbs!leg extensions 225 lbs 8/5/3 up one rep, and 30 lbs?cable crunches 150x16 - up by 20 lbs.
    pinwheel curls - 60x 7/4/3 - up 15 lbs? that's more than a 20% increase.....
    standing calf raises 260x16, 260x14 (standing is a new machine)
    hack squats (new as well) 180+ machine 8/4/2

i'm speechless right now, but i know i gave it 100%.
    Freakin WOW!!
    That's all I can manage to say in response to that session!

That did it. I'm throwing caution to the wind (like that's something new.)
    I'm going to scratch out my intended numbers in my log book for tomorrow's leg session and rewrite some bigger weight jumps!! All because of you Sunny!!
    That was an inspiring and motivating workout you just accomplished.

Way to fukkin kill it dude!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

TG!!!!! brotha, that workout was pure insanity. thanks for the support - you motivate us to push even harder!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This insanity just got taken to the next level...nice job Sun!! You caused the pain, now work on the gain!! Eat hearty bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This insanity just got taken to the next level...nice job Sun!! You caused the pain, now work on the gain!! Eat hearty bubba.
    thanks brotha i'll update new pics every monday - and hopefully i'll get lats in one of them...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

so here's something interesting day 4 of tren/hdrol, and i hit the gym to do a chest/shoulder workout. i know my DB bench numbers suck, but i haven't done that exercise since my havoc/LMG pulse, and i'm doing the same weights! a few PR's to follow

thursday
    chest/tri/front & mid delts
    rest pause
    DB bench - 65's 8/5/3 (2 more reps will be a PR)
    Pec Dec - 180x6/4/3
    Butterfly Machine - 220x8/4/3
    Front delt DB raises - 35x7/4/2 (PR's baby). then 40x4 and i fried them out
    side delt DB raises - 30x6/4/3 (PR as well)
    Seated dip machine - 325x 8/3/1 - real world weight - stuck a plate on it when i maxed the machine out
    tricep rope pushdowns 90x 8/5/3 - done a little slow to work on the stretch
    EZ bar reverse grip triceps 90x9 - i need to find another rear tri workout - i feel like i'm going to drop the weights on my head.

cardio - speedwalking on that treadmill. got my pulse up to 163, which was a bit too much for me - had to sit down and catch my breath.

i'll do even better next week - this is the first week adding in this workout, and i've already hit some PR's with some of my DB exercises
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

The 65' are by no means lightweight brotha. If you can curl it, it is light weight. You'll be hitting the 80's up soon enough. Grab a spotter and go for it in a week or two. I bet you surprise yourself... I usually make the biggest gains when I attempt what my mind tells me I shouldn't be able to do.

Remember, grab the fukk out of the weights, grip is a big deal when you are grabbing the heavy dumbbells, The first thing I do before I kick the weights up is make sure I grab each grip like I am trying to squeeze the life out of the iron.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Nice work sunny! every dam day theres a PR and the weight goes higher and higher! Keep up the outstanding job!, How are you feeling though? body wise, organ wise? ect ect
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

damn...I'm only 5 weeks late!

I'll be caught up here shortly SC!
  21. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    The 65' are by no means lightweight brotha. If you can curl it, it is light weight. You'll be hitting the 80's up soon enough. Grab a spotter and go for it in a week or two. I bet you surprise yourself... I usually make the biggest gains when I attempt what my mind tells me I shouldn't be able to do.

Remember, grab the fukk out of the weights, grip is a big deal when you are grabbing the heavy dumbbells, The first thing I do before I kick the weights up is make sure I grab each grip like I am trying to squeeze the life out of the iron.
    Kinda makes you feel like you own them before you even start repping em.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Kinda makes you feel like you own them before you even start repping em.
    As you go heavier that 1st rep gets to be tougher to start, get a spotter for sure. Once I get the 1st up w/ a little help I can 6-8 reps usually. does make you focus on close grip bench on tricep day so you have that initial push.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

will do GMG. i haven't done DB bench since november, and i'm doing the same weights i PR'd with its a lot of weight for me, but most of the lifters at AM i'm sure could do much more - especially since my barbell bench is 205 vs the 130 from the dumbells
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Nice work sunny! every dam day theres a PR and the weight goes higher and higher! Keep up the outstanding job!, How are you feeling though? body wise, organ wise? ect ect
    feeling great. vague aggression i'm keeping an eye on, but nothing serious. may dose my 5-htp a bit higher to keep it in check. all organ systems are a go! honestly, i've had no sides yet to report, though i'll let you know when it happens

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn...I'm only 5 weeks late!

I'll be caught up here shortly SC!
    good to have you on board brotha

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    As you go heavier that 1st rep gets to be tougher to start, get a spotter for sure. Once I get the 1st up w/ a little help I can 6-8 reps usually. does make you focus on close grip bench on tricep day so you have that initial push.
    yep, if you can get one rep, you can always get another!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

well, today's workout was a little light - here's what's going on. by no means am i taking this lightly. i'm not pussyfooting around either. as you can see from my pics, my lats absolutely suck, so i talked to a few of the bigger guys at the gym today for some advice about mind/muscle connection. one of the things i was told to do, was to try doing "lat shrugs". this is where you have the wide grips like you were doing pulldowns, but you only moved the shoulder girdle - like 3 inches of movement. this would help over time to feel the lats a little better. also, i'm working on super wide grip pulldowns - edges of the bar, with lighter weight, focusing on squeezing my shoulder blades at the bottom of the movement. anyways, here's the workout

friday
    back/bi/rear delts
    lat pulldowns (ultra wide) - 130x8/5/3
    lat "shrugs" 170x 3 sets of failure
    pullups (ultra wide) BW x5, 4, 2
    DB rear delt raises 25 x 7/4/3
    t bar rows 115 x 7/4/2
    shrugs behind the back 200 x 8/6/4 - any clue why i'm recovering like this for this movement? very weird reps for a R/P scheme
    cardio (bike) for 10 minutes

what the heck happened to my bicep exercise? i think i was so busy working on the lat shrugs, that i forgot them in my haste to finish up the gym and get over to my doctors - some unrelated thing came up.

GMG, if you're reading this (which i doubt since you're on the road), my g/f gave me the go-ahead, so i'll see your band around 10ish barring anything serious arising
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

looking good sunny,thanks for that bit of info on the lat excercises!..btw!..i love me a good behind the back shrug,thats a great mass builder!
    slick.
    board supporter
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    looking good sunny,thanks for that bit of info on the lat excercises!..btw!..i love me a good behind the back shrug,thats a great mass builder!
    slick.
    brotha, something has to give. i'll keep playing around on fridays till i get this right.
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

brotha, something has to give. i'll keep playing around on fridays till i get this right.
    Your doing great sunny! everything will come in nice, im sure of it.
  29. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Theres times, like right now lol, I'll lower the weight and go real wide on the bar, when i pull it down I'll hold it for about 4-5 secs, boy I feel them to!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Theres times, like right now lol, I'll lower the weight and go real wide on the bar, when i pull it down I'll hold it for about 4-5 secs, boy I feel them to!
    like a static hold? or rocking back and forth at the peak contraction?
  31. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

like a static hold? or rocking back and forth at the peak contraction?

Like a static hold yes. I wont rock back and forth unless I really up the weight., but then again i cant hold it to long, it wants to pull my little ass back up!
  32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I did some static-contraction preacher curls on Wednesday, felt it for a few days. I love switching it up.. but I'm the biggest slacker when it comes to bicep work, so thinking about curls will probably give me DOMS
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i'm going to have to give them static holds a shot.
  34. Recovering AXoholic

Atlas style?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

shrugs behind the back 200 x 8/6/4 - any clue why i'm recovering like this for this movement? very weird reps for a R/P scheme
    That looks like a pretty "normal" rep scheme to me man... what concerns you? That you should get more reps in continuing sets? If I were you, I might drop the weight a bit so you can bang out 12 / 10 / 8 or something... Other than that it seems pretty usual muscle wise.

You'll like Money's band. He gave me a CD when I was out there.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

That looks like a pretty "normal" rep scheme to me man... what concerns you? That you should get more reps in continuing sets? If I were you, I might drop the weight a bit so you can bang out 12 / 10 / 8 or something... Other than that it seems pretty usual muscle wise.
    well, its rest paused like the rest of my sets - DC style, so a 30 second break between them. usually i do lets say 8/5/3, or so - drop the reps by half and add one seems to be my normal recovery on most exercises. 8/6/4 is one more rep in each set than i would have expected.

You'll like Money's band. He gave me a CD when I was out there.
    nice music. i'm not really a reggae fan, but the two guitar players suggest its more of a jimi hendrix style, and the beginning warmup jam reminded me of metallica. also, the lead singers energy completely belies the music style, and i was very surprised at the high energy.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Atlas style?
    could you elaborate on that? the name alone is intriguing
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

well, its rest paused like the rest of my sets - DC style, so a 30 second break between them. usually i do lets say 8/5/3, or so - drop the reps by half and add one seems to be my normal recovery on most exercises. 8/6/4 is one more rep in each set than i would have expected.

nice music. i'm not really a reggae fan, but the two guitar players suggest its more of a jimi hendrix style, and the beginning warmup jam reminded me of metallica. also, the lead singers energy completely belies the music style, and i was very surprised at the high energy.
    Oh, I get it. You're complaining because you're too strong.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Oh, I get it. You're complaining because you're too strong.
    i wish! i was idly curious as to why my recovery on that particular exercise was higher than my other ones - sizewise/masswise its one of my substandard muscles.
  40. Recovering AXoholic

could you elaborate on that? the name alone is intriguing
    Lol. Charles Atlas?

He was a muscle guy from the 1950's, famous for promoting his "Atlas Man" routine. All (or at least the greater majority) of his exercises were based on maintaining static positions.

I remember they took a jab at him on the show, Ren & Stimpy, where he was parodized as "Rotating Globe Man".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. suncloud logs the new T-911 (sponsored)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:36 PM
  2. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. Little Sad (No Goodies?) :-(
    By Domenic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
  4. Big bag of goodies!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 05:16 AM
  5. My workout/cut log with goodies!