SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

Page 28 of 49 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

1. you might see a new meaning of DOMS sunny

2. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    O my goodness brotha! What a way to put the nail in the coffin! Thats just a flat killer workout you got there bro! Surprised you made it to the computer and didnt crash out on the couch befor making it to your bed! Or did you crash out in the computer chair?
    i'm feeling very rough today. and i did fall asleep in the living room !
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to slay it Suncloud!!

I also want to add that lots of stretching is a good thing. After my 5 minute cardio warm-up and first light warm-up set with the weights, I then stretch between EVERY set for the rest of the entire workout. It has increased my flexibility and strength IMO.

And yes, it is VERY possible you felt the T-911 on the very first dose. Best PCT supp I have ever used. Period.
    thanks for the support thundergod.
    stretching between every set? can you describe how you stretch and for how long you hold the stertch? some of the greats swore by it, but i never figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You made my day Sunny!! That's a workout to be very proud of...
    thanks AZ. i walked into the gym at 8:05, and the lady said "you know we close at 9 right?" so superset/dropsets were the only way to get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you might see a new meaning of DOMS sunny
    it hurts.
    •   

3. some of your best feeling sleep will be in the living room
    Team Orbit

4. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    some of your best feeling sleep will be in the living room
    my g/f is coming down with an ear infection, and my son started to get one last night. his ear started hurting, and he got in our bed. by the time i was ready to pass out, there's no way i was going to pick him up and put him in his bunk

5. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks for the support thundergod.
    stretching between every set? can you describe how you stretch and for how long you hold the stertch? some of the greats swore by it, but i never figured it out.
    I don't do the extreme stretches that are normally advised by the DC followers. I tried 'em........don't like 'em. LOL
    I do what I guess you would term "normal" stretches between sets. I don't hold them but for a few seconds.
    Stretches for the bodypart I'm working. Chest stretches for chest, shoulder stretches for shoulders, leg stretches for legs,.......you get the jist of it.
    I hope that helps you.

My workouts are greatly improved from the between-set stretches. I wish I would have started them at age 19 when I first began working out!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

6. so short 5 second holds are about the norm? its something i should get back into, as my flexibility has dropped sharply. i've also heard of flexing the muscle in between sets - do you do both, or strictly stretching?

7. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    my flexibility has dropped sharply.
    this happeens over time and just getting OLD
    Team Orbit

8. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    this happeens over time and just getting OLD
    that's just mean i didn't realize how good my flexibility was when i was skinny until i tried stretching yesterday. though when i try the splits, i'm less than 10 inches from the ground still. i think that's the only area i have any flexibility left. gonna have to change that.

9. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    that's just mean i didn't realize how good my flexibility was when i was skinny until i tried stretching yesterday. though when i try the splits, i'm less than 10 inches from the ground still. i think that's the only area i have any flexibility left. gonna have to change that.
    well I am older than you so don't feel bad lol
    Team Orbit

10. ~LG33~ doing splits would not be a good thing~

11. it amuses the kids as much as arnold pressing them does. they find the oddest things amusing

12. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    it amuses the kids as much as arnold pressing them does. they find the oddest things amusing
    you got that right! hahaha

13. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    so short 5 second holds are about the norm? its something i should get back into, as my flexibility has dropped sharply. i've also heard of flexing the muscle in between sets - do you do both, or strictly stretching?
    I flex between sets also. But I flex more post-workout when I do some hard posing. I flex really hard and try to hold the poses for about 5 to 10 seconds. Arnold said that posing and flexing the muscles fiercely, adds to definition and muscle hardness.

You gotta discipline yourself to these stretches until they become second-nature Sunny. I can't emphasize enough how much they can benefit your muscle-building efforts!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I flex between sets also. But I flex more post-workout when I do some hard posing. I flex really hard and try to hold the poses for about 5 to 10 seconds. Arnold said that posing and flexing the muscles fiercely, adds to definition and muscle hardness.

You gotta discipline yourself to these stretches until they become second-nature Sunny. I can't emphasize enough how much they can benefit your muscle-building efforts!!
    sounds good brotha. i appreciate your heart my friend. you're always looking out and giving advice on how we can step up our game a notch.

on a sidenote, i just dosed my t-911 and GH booster. the GH booster is two huge horsepills which i'm not fond of. the T-911 is being absorbed very slowly as we speak. when it dissolves, it has a chalky texture, but the flavor is similar to the original "hubba bubba" chewing gum. its been 10 minutes, and its maybe half way digested so far. LG reps, i was considering dosing early morning, pre workout, and then taking ZMA and clomid before bed. would you advise dosing it differently or not?

EDIT : clomid dosing i can't change. no way i would risk driving after dosing clomid.

15. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sounds good brotha. i appreciate your heart my friend. you're always looking out and giving advice on how we can step up our game a notch.

on a sidenote, i just dosed my t-911 and GH booster. the GH booster is two huge horsepills which i'm not fond of. the T-911 is being absorbed very slowly as we speak. when it dissolves, it has a chalky texture, but the flavor is similar to the original "hubba bubba" chewing gum. its been 10 minutes, and its maybe half way digested so far. LG reps, i was considering dosing early morning, pre workout, and then taking ZMA before bed. would you advise dosing it differently or not?
    Yes TG! You are a GREAT help to us to say the least brotha!

SC- I do the exact same thing bro! T-911 Breakfast, Pre and ZMA at nite!

16. PCT DAY 1

dosed my T-911 upon waking, and 1 hr before the gym. i've got a ton of tribulus and ZMA that i'll dose at night just to get it out of the house - my supplement stash needs to drop in size. my GH booster will be dosed upon waking, and before bed, and clomid before bed only.

had a very solid workout, though too early to tell what is T-911, and what is residual half-doses of dienedrone from the past week. regardless, any questions i can answer, just post in this thread and i'll answer.

here's today's workout, PR's in bold man this cycle was an absolute blast. i'm also looking forward to pics without exact lighting, which i feel really made me look flat.

Monday - week 6
    Chest/Tri's

bench 265 x 7/4/2 - up 5 lbs, down one rep.
    tricep dips BW + 115 x 7/4/2 - up 5 lbs, same reps.
    upright rows (smith) 185x 7/3/2 - up one rep.
    incline bench 225x 7/4/2 - up 2 reps
    CG bench 225 x 6/3/2 - up 15 lbs? lost 3 reps
    military press 185x 8/4/2 - same
    reverse grip tricep dip machine - 200 x 12/6/3 - up 10 lbs and 6 reps? very weird
    cable crossovers 85 x 10/6/3 - nada.

thoughts : i'm very tempted to keep this style of a workout, as i think this is doing me the most good. calorie wise, i'm cutting my calories slowly down to 4k which will keep me at the same weight. i'm debating switching the rep range to 6/3/1 for all exercises to ensure i don't gain any more weight, and focus on recomping, though i suspect this change wouldn't be a good idea for PCT. other than that, i'm feeling great so far. my GH booster will be dosed upon waking, and before bed.

17. I like the bold still showing up Sunny!! I say carry it on thru the PCT. Afterwards, you can pull back some for a little break and throw in some more cardio maybe. I think you will like the T-911. I must have missed it but, what GH booster are you using?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like the bold still showing up Sunny!! I say carry it on thru the PCT. Afterwards, you can pull back some for a little break and throw in some more cardio maybe. I think you will like the T-911. I must have missed it but, what GH booster are you using?
    i'm hoping with this PCT i can keep everything. i have some incarnate i can add in if i'm having issues keeping my PR's

as far as my GH booster, i picked something up a year ago called HGF-X. i bought it on a whim, and before it expires, i need to get rid of it. i have no idea how good it is other than the ad, though i do have a bottle of IGF-2 at the house

19. WOW Bro! Nicely done today! The BOLD is something i look forward to seeing each day from you! I remember when i was doing that to! So its good to see someone blast through and just make there mark known every time they hit the gym!

20. This has been a very nice cycle. The progress just keeps coming with every w/o!! I have a good feeling with the PCT also. Props Sunny!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    WOW Bro! Nicely done today! The BOLD is something i look forward to seeing each day from you! I remember when i was doing that to! So its good to see someone blast through and just make there mark known every time they hit the gym!
    thanks man. having you guys for support means a lot to me - knowing that i have readers that will talk smack if i "go light" for a day means i've got no choice but to push myself

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This has been a very nice cycle. The progress just keeps coming with every w/o!! I have a good feeling with the PCT also. Props Sunny!!
    i've got a great feeling about this PCT, and i really appreciate the advice and support.

22. No need for any of us to light a fire under your arse Sunny. You are going strong big man....

23. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    PCT DAY 1

dosed my T-911 upon waking, and 1 hr before the gym. i've got a ton of tribulus and ZMA that i'll dose at night just to get it out of the house - my supplement stash needs to drop in size. my GH booster will be dosed upon waking, and before bed, and clomid before bed only.

had a very solid workout, though too early to tell what is T-911, and what is residual half-doses of dienedrone from the past week. regardless, any questions i can answer, just post in this thread and i'll answer.

here's today's workout, PR's in bold man this cycle was an absolute blast. i'm also looking forward to pics without exact lighting, which i feel really made me look flat.

Monday - week 6
    Chest/Tri's

bench 265 x 7/4/2 - up 5 lbs, down one rep.
    tricep dips BW + 115 x 7/4/2 - up 5 lbs, same reps.
    upright rows (smith) 185x 7/3/2 - up one rep.
    incline bench 225x 7/4/2 - up 2 reps
    CG bench 225 x 6/3/2 - up 15 lbs? lost 3 reps
    military press 185x 8/4/2 - same
    reverse grip tricep dip machine - 200 x 12/6/3 - up 10 lbs and 6 reps? very weird
    cable crossovers 85 x 10/6/3 - nada.

thoughts : i'm very tempted to keep this style of a workout, as i think this is doing me the most good. calorie wise, i'm cutting my calories slowly down to 4k which will keep me at the same weight. i'm debating switching the rep range to 6/3/1 for all exercises to ensure i don't gain any more weight, and focus on recomping, though i suspect this change wouldn't be a good idea for PCT. other than that, i'm feeling great so far. my GH booster will be dosed upon waking, and before bed.
    LOVIN' IT!!!!! You better keep up the good work buddy. I'm super late but subbed regardless of how tardy i am

24. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    LOVIN' IT!!!!! You better keep up the good work buddy. I'm super late but subbed regardless of how tardy i am
    glad to have you on board

25. good luck with PCT
    Team Orbit

26. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    good luck with PCT
    thanks this morning, i've already had morning wood, so i can assume my recovery will be fairly easy. either i'm a hard guy to shut down (no homo), or the T-911 is living up to its reputation

27. Sunny, was the soldier not standing at attention for revely during the cycle? Just curious on how shut down you were while on.

28. i think it could possably be the t-911 doin' it HUGE!

29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sunny, was the soldier not standing at attention for revely during the cycle? Just curious on how shut down you were while on.
    i didn't really feel shut down while on cycle. there were times where sex seemed like too much effort for the risk/reward level, but i was still getting lucky 5-6x per week i did notice though upon waking this morning that i haven't had morning wood in awhile, which is why i mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i think it could possably be the t-911 doin' it HUGE!
    hrm. only my g/f knows for sure

30. DAY 2 PCT.

had a decent workout today - nothing spectacular. tried to beat my PR for everything, and my deads didn't want to budge. got 345x4 same as on dienedrone, rep 5 i couldn't lock out. tried again, and still couldn't do it. finished my routine, and busted out one more clean rep, but it wasn't in my working set, so not technically a PR. still, i'd rather lift 345 pounds more of ANYTHING and get something from it than nothing at all. PR's in bold.

tuesday
    back/bi's/rear delts
    rest/pause

rack chins + 50 lbs, 8/5/2 - up 5 lbs, down one rep.
    deads 345 x 4 + 2 reps i couldn't lock out. AARGH!!
    face pulls 120 x 8/4/2 - up 10 lbs, down a rep
    barbell rows - 205 x 9/5/2 - up one rep
    machine curls -150x 8/4/2 - same
    standing shrugs - 290x 10/5/2 - same. tried 310, but my hands keep slipping at rep 5.
    reverse pec dec machine - 120x 8/4/3 - same
    deads 345x1 boo.
    cardio - none yet.

i'm semi pleased with this workout, but dammit, i really wanted 345x5 on deads today. i may need to spend more time warming up first. bleh. still, it could be worse - much worse, so i've got to put this into perspective. thanks for tuning in guys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. suncloud logs the new T-911 (sponsored)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. Little Sad (No Goodies?) :-(
    By Domenic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:42 PM
  4. Big bag of goodies!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
  5. My workout/cut log with goodies!