SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

Page 28 of 59 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

1. I hear ya bro...It's about time for me to start leaning up too!

my trip to Asia is going to kill my diet for the next few weeks too

BTW: my trip got postponed a week, now I leave on the 4th.
    Iron Legion Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I hear ya bro...It's about time for me to start leaning up too!

my trip to Asia is going to kill my diet for the next few weeks too

BTW: my trip got postponed a week, now I leave on the 4th.
    man, i wish i could remember china. it was so long ago! take some pictures and have a great trip man.
    •   

3. looking good sunny,keep it up!
    slick.
    board supporter

4. Great job brotha!,

5. i shall today i got some well deserved rest. cardio was walking the kids around the oakland zoo
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    day 1 back

day 15 back

day 1 front

day 15 front
    Hey bro i see a side effect of this stack.......

It turns you white! If i take this stack you mite not be able to see me on day15!!

7. yes, i was hoping to get superpowers, but the invisible man wasn't one of those i wanted.

8. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    yes, i was hoping to get superpowers, but the invisible man wasn't one of those i wanted.
    Well what ya got is pretty frickin close to it! haha

I guess i wouldnt mind being invisible, but only for a lil while..... Could be fun running around when no one knows your there!

9. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i shall today i got some well deserved rest. cardio was walking the kids around the oakland zoo

I have kids! thats one hell of a cardio session! hahahaha

10. Wow sunny, those lats are growing brotha!!!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I have kids! thats one hell of a cardio session! hahahaha
    thanks man. 22 acres didn't look this big on paper

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Wow sunny, those lats are growing brotha!!!
    slowly but surely lats and calves are my two areas i need to tackle more aggressively. i'd love to get some lats out of this

12. Damn, someone's been eatin.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Damn, someone's been eatin.
    thanks brotha, its good to have you back

14. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks man. 22 acres didn't look this big on paper

slowly but surely lats and calves are my two areas i need to tackle more aggressively. i'd love to get some lats out of this
    It never does untill you do about 8 trips around the entire dam ZOO! hahaha

15. Looking good big Sunny!!
    The results speak for themselves. Your plan was laid out thoroughly and intelligently.
    Kudos big man!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

16. Monday sorry for the late update - g/f spazzed out about everything - i think she was overwhelmed about everything that was going on, so i've been doing damage control since the gym till bedtime.

i've been debating on what to do with my last weeks numbers. i've decided that i will first post what i did on the first week of the log, and then post my actual workout, to better show the increases from the liquidrone/hdrol. even though my first weeks numbers had some solid increases, i also tweaked the workout for this run (no back off sets), so this is IMO the fairest way of doing this. keep in mind though that i still went up in weights on week 1, so the increases are more than they appear. anyways, great workout, great focus, and i'm feeling pretty decent.

week 1
    bench 205 x 8/5/3 - down one rep, up 10 lbs! back off 135x12
    tricep dips BW + 90 7/4/3 - up three reps, back off, BWx13
    upright rows (smith) 145x 6/4/3 no change - focused on a super wide grip (30inch) to better isolate the delts rather than my normal grip 12 inches apart
    incline bench 155x 9/5/3 down one rep, up 10 lbs
    CG bench 175x6/3/2 down 5 reps, up 10 lbs
    military press 155x6/4/2 down 2 reps, up 5 lbs
    reverse grip tricep pushdown 120x6/4/1 down 3 reps, up 10 lbs
    cable crossovers - 70x8

Monday - week 6
    Chest/Tri's

bench 260 x 8/4/2 - up 5 lbs, same reps. not the increase i wanted
    tricep dips BW + 110 x 7/4/2 - down a rep, up 5 lbs - decent given the exercise.
    upright rows (smith) 185x 6/3/2 - down 6 reps, up 20 lbs no we're talking
    incline bench 225x 6/3/2 - up 10 lbs, down 2 reps.
    CG bench 210 x 8/4/2 - same reps, up 5 lbs
    military press 185x 8/4/2 - up 2 reps.
    reverse grip tricep dip machine - 190 x 8/5/2 - up 20 lbs from last week
    cable crossovers 85 x 10/6/3 - up 2 reps again. 90's aren't happening.

so last week, i'm still getting decent increases, some more than others. i'm debating on what to say here. what i am assuming, is all the new exercises have the most increases, as i have the most potential for increases with anything new. this would therefore mean that DC training, or switching the routine every couple weeks would give you beyond unreal results with this compound. more to come later today.

again, sorry for the late update, will post pics tonight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Looking good big Sunny!!
    The results speak for themselves. Your plan was laid out thoroughly and intelligently.
    Kudos big man!!!
    thanks brotha this last week i'm giving it all i've got, but its so much harder in the last week to see any increases. i'm still willing to push the envelope though

18. Unbelievable increases across the board Sunny!! You really have made great strides with this cycle. Keep pushing and carry it over into your PCT. You have a good routine going and it will continue even when off cycle...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Unbelievable increases across the board Sunny!! You really have made great strides with this cycle. Keep pushing and carry it over into your PCT. You have a good routine going and it will continue even when off cycle...
    thanks man. i'm hoping with the T-911 i'll have the best PCT i've ever had

20. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Monday sorry for the late update - g/f spazzed out about everything - i think she was overwhelmed about everything that was going on, so i've been doing damage control since the gym till bedtime.

i've been debating on what to do with my last weeks numbers. i've decided that i will first post what i did on the first week of the log, and then post my actual workout, to better show the increases from the liquidrone/hdrol. even though my first weeks numbers had some solid increases, i also tweaked the workout for this run (no back off sets), so this is IMO the fairest way of doing this. keep in mind though that i still went up in weights on week 1, so the increases are more than they appear. anyways, great workout, great focus, and i'm feeling pretty decent.

week 1
    bench 205 x 8/5/3 - down one rep, up 10 lbs! back off 135x12
    tricep dips BW + 90 7/4/3 - up three reps, back off, BWx13
    upright rows (smith) 145x 6/4/3 no change - focused on a super wide grip (30inch) to better isolate the delts rather than my normal grip 12 inches apart
    incline bench 155x 9/5/3 down one rep, up 10 lbs
    CG bench 175x6/3/2 down 5 reps, up 10 lbs
    military press 155x6/4/2 down 2 reps, up 5 lbs
    reverse grip tricep pushdown 120x6/4/1 down 3 reps, up 10 lbs
    cable crossovers - 70x8

Monday - week 6
    Chest/Tri's

bench 260 x 8/4/2 - up 5 lbs, same reps. not the increase i wanted
    tricep dips BW + 110 x 7/4/2 - down a rep, up 5 lbs - decent given the exercise.
    upright rows (smith) 185x 6/3/2 - down 6 reps, up 20 lbs no we're talking
    incline bench 225x 6/3/2 - up 10 lbs, down 2 reps.
    CG bench 210 x 8/4/2 - same reps, up 5 lbs
    military press 185x 8/4/2 - up 2 reps.
    reverse grip tricep dip machine - 190 x 8/5/2 - up 20 lbs from last week
    cable crossovers 85 x 10/6/3 - up 2 reps again. 90's aren't happening.

so last week, i'm still getting decent increases, some more than others. i'm debating on what to say here. what i am assuming, is all the new exercises have the most increases, as i have the most potential for increases with anything new. this would therefore mean that DC training, or switching the routine every couple weeks would give you beyond unreal results with this compound. more to come later today.

again, sorry for the late update, will post pics tonight.
    Hey she kinda has a reason to be spazzed out right now ya know. But of course you do know so i dont have to tell you How is she feeling??

Dood, just look at those increases! Take into consideration you have a ecto style body first off and then factor in the total you have gain from this stack! Most ppl cant even touch your gains in 2 cycles bro!

Your KILLIN it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Mine was shipped yesterday and appitite is coming back!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Hey she kinda has a reason to be spazzed out right now ya know. But of course you do know so i dont have to tell you How is she feeling??

Dood, just look at those increases! Take into consideration you have a ecto style body first off and then factor in the total you have gain from this stack! Most ppl cant even touch your gains in 2 cycles bro!

Your KILLIN it bro!

Mine was shipped yesterday and appitite is coming back!
    girl is doing better today. she really has that feeling like "since everyone keeps arresting me, i might as well get back on the opiates", which while a valid argument, won't help her get anywhere.

thanks for the compliment on the lifts. i've definitely got some aggression to take out wait till you see what i did at the gym today! i'm sad to see this cycle end, but i'd really like to lower my blood pressure a bit, so i guess its for the best.

22. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    girl is doing better today. she really has that feeling like "since everyone keeps arresting me, i might as well get back on the opiates", which while a valid argument, won't help her get anywhere.

thanks for the compliment on the lifts. i've definitely got some aggression to take out wait till you see what i did at the gym today! i'm sad to see this cycle end, but i'd really like to lower my blood pressure a bit, so i guess its for the best.
    Good to hear, and ya i can see her reasoning and thought process due to it all, but your right, it wont help her get anywere in the end!

UW! Bwhahaha well good thing you have iron to take it out on

Woohoo... Now you got me anxious!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    It will be. T911 is a gift from the PCT gods. Get some AS with it and you'll be a machine mang.

How much stronger would you say the liquidrone is?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    It will be. T911 is a gift from the PCT gods. Get some AS with it and you'll be a machine mang.

How much stronger would you say the liquidrone is?
    i think its maybe 10% stronger, and kicks in around 15 minutes faster. both the liquidrone and dienedrone are great for insane strength gains though, so there's no complaining on my end

25. so here we go again. i'm pretty sure that todays numbers won't disappoint in looking back specifically at todays numbers vs 6 weeks ago, you will see the insanity i'm dealing with

this workout was week 1 of dienedrone/hdrol.

tuesday
    back/bi's/rear delts
    rest/pause
    chins (wide, weighted) BW+25 lbs 7/4/3 nothing - this is where i get mad - i should be able to go up in all exercises
    deads 245x5/3/1 - down 2 reps, up 10 lbs, PR for reps with 245
    face pulls 140x7/4/2 - up 20 lbs, same reps! double pulleyed, so 70 lbs real world.
    barbell rows - 145 x 7/4/2 - never done this much before! ever!
    machine curls 100x 9/7/5 - like candy! up 10 lbs, and more reps!
    standing shrugs - 230x 6/4/2
    reverse pec dec machine - 90x 6/4/1

tuesday
    back/bi's/rear delts
    rest/pause

rack chins + 45 lbs, 8/5/3 - up 10 lbs from last week, no change in reps.
    deads 345 x 4 - lost 3 reps. rep 5 i couldn't lock out, so didn't count. up 30 frikken lbs!
    face pulls 110 x 9/4/2 - up 10 lbs and one rep
    barbell rows - 205 x 8/5/2 - lost a rep, up 20 lbs.
    machine curls -150x 8/4/2 - down 4 reps, up 10 lbs.
    standing shrugs - 290x 10/5/2 - up 3 reps.
    reverse pec dec machine - 120x 8/4/3 - down 2 reps, up 10 lbs. these hurt my shoulder a lot, but i think it will recover.
    cardio - ran around the field at the park for awhile.

jebus. up 100lbs on deadlifts in 6 weeks! i think that sums up how i feel today, since words just can't measure how good i feel. pics will be up tonight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:33 AM
  3. Buster's workout log with Get Diesel Nutrition
    By buster0371 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:52 PM
  4. My lean bulk log with a ton of goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:40 PM
  5. My workout/cut log with goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 08:30 PM