Do You Have A Band-Aid? KgTomCat's CUT Log

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Dont get excited yet, with it being the first week of school, Im really busy and just wanted to summarize quickly what this log will consist of...so just sub if you want, ask questions, ill be on later to clear anything up...
my arsenal of fat-burners...-which one?
2 bottles of Hot-Rox Extreme
2 of Lipo6X
2 of REDLine
2 of regular Caffeine (not a fat-burner but ya know....)
1 of Recreate

For the big cutting agents...(this is where it gets muddy) :feedback:
3 bottles of 11OXO -If I do the 11OXO, I will be following Ergo's 'lower-dose' cycle
1/2 bottle of 6OXO-(I need 2...I know this)
*going to buy 2 bottles of Furazadrol -im still researching on this (PCT is required because it is methylated and a PH)

I can't touch anything hormonal until late feb (last cycle) so just going to run a fat-burner until then (this gives me time to get the hormonal stuff+ PCT on point)

My diet is solid, I was considering the CKD, but that's HELL :rasp:, so Im doing TKD, which I can manage better. My routine has a basic split...(but I will be incorporating drop-sets, burnouts, partials, static holds & stretching, maybe some DC Style rest-pauses)
Mon=chest+abs
Tues=back+cardio
Wed=legs+abs
Thurs-bi&tri+cardio
Fri=shoulders+abs
Sat & Sun-REST (cardio on sunday)
Everything is 4 sets 8-12....I can explain more if so desired

Have to run to class....will update later, hope everyone is along for this :head:
**ALSO**I was at 240 2 weeks ago, got my diet and routine in check then started Hot-Rox, down to 228 as of yesterday morning, not really hit up the cardio yet. NO ONE post 'do more research', or 'newbie' cuz...the ABI and Doom Crew will :bukkake: on your girlfriend, then your sister, mom, dad, and you :toofunny:
I have experience with PH's and whats not....enough of that, lets do this!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:djparty:
Timber Party

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
PS - sounds like you have a ton of overpriced fatburners that are all very chemically similar. Assloads of caffiene and very light dosing of Yohimbine...

You would have been better off just grabbing some Yohimbine caps - anyway - I'd run two different bottles to combat adjusting to the compound...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subadubbed.

BTW, Furzadrol is NOT methylated. There is a sale on Feraguno (the same compound) somewhere for a f*cking steal. PM me for the info.

LOL about the doom crew skeeting on people... that made me laugh bro.

Give it hell Tom. Remember what we talked about, and this should go very well for you.

:usa:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
PS - sounds like you have a ton of overpriced fatburners that are all very chemically similar. Assloads of caffiene and very light dosing of Yohimbine...

You would have been better off just grabbing some Yohimbine caps - anyway - I'd run two different bottles to combat adjusting to the compound...
i have a 'friend' at vitmain-shoppe :thumbsup:

i can grab some yohimbine....i prefer Hot-Hot, cuz it has yohimbine in it, im also thinking about doing a ECA instead of a fat-burner :Eyecrazy:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn it Tom, you change your mind more than my girlfriend. If you dose ECA, you don't want to dose any other fat burner as you will over-stim yourself.

I prefer the ECY stack over ECA... which is pretty much what Lipo-6 is, just with synephrine instead of ephedrine.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Subbed...let's see what the TomCat ends up running for this cut.
:party:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Damn it Tom, you change your mind more than my girlfriend. If you dose ECA, you don't want to dose any other fat burner as you will over-stim yourself.

I prefer the ECY stack over ECA... which is pretty much what Lipo-6 is, just with synephrine instead of ephedrine.
thats wut im saying...if i do ECA or ECY then i will not need to do a fat-burner

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
if ECA and ECY are the same, then wuts the 'E'?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on Furazadrol or the 11OXO???
im fine with just doing ECA, ECY, or a fat-burner
(Ive never done a ECA or ECY by the way....)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ECA is Ephedra Caffeine Aspirin
ECY is Ephedra Caffeine Yohimbe

Lipo 6 is Synephrine, Caffeine Yohimbe... and gugglesterones or whatever that is.

The 11oxo and Furazadrol/Feraguno would be good for a cut. They are going to be mildly suppressive... so know that before you cycle a hormone again.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ECA is Ephedra Caffeine Aspirin
ECY is Ephedra Caffeine Yohimbe

Lipo 6 is Synephrine, Caffeine Yohimbe... and gugglesterones or whatever that is.

The 11oxo and Furazadrol/Feraguno would be good for a cut. They are going to be mildly suppressive... so know that before you cycle a hormone again.
im interested in ECY, being that its yohimbe instead of asprin, how suppressive are we talking here? everything ive read says its not that bad-barely any, and when they did it was only the first 3 days, some people have said at higher doses (600+) they felt amazing...but i have to take into account furazadrol, and you mentioned Feraguno too

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't stand anything Ephedrine. It makes me feel nauseous and kills my appetite. Although, I suppose that could be good for some!

How long will you run this cut for, TC?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
im interested in ECY, being that its yohimbe instead of asprin, how suppressive are we talking here? everything ive read says its not that bad-barely any, and when they did it was only the first 3 days, some people have said at higher doses (600+) they felt amazing...but i have to take into account furazadrol, and you mentioned Feraguno too
furazadrol and feraguno are the same thing made by different companies. They are both Oristan-A clones.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on Furazadrol or the 11OXO???
im fine with just doing ECA, ECY, or a fat-burner
(Ive never done a ECA or ECY by the way....)
11-oxo all the way buddy, not even a close call, no pct needed, keep the dosing low, remember what i told you, never more than 4 caps a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night, on workout days, 2 before training and 2 after.
The best fat burning stack for me, without any crash is Albuterol, or ventolin, Leviathan r, and Asprin, for me it just melts the fat, and no crash.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just to re-emphasize, you wont get shutdown from 11-oxo unless you dose high, thats when it starts converting into a steroidal compound, much the same as 6-bromo does.

carib102

carib102

Awards
11-oxo all the way buddy, not even a close call, no pct needed, keep the dosing low, remember what i told you, never more than 4 caps a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night, on workout days, 2 before training and 2 after.
The best fat burning stack for me, without any crash is Albuterol, or ventolin, Leviathan r, and Asprin, for me it just melts the fat, and no crash.
I've used Albuterol with only cardio before and it worked awesome without any sides. In fact, I had to drastically increase my calories to keep from losing weight too fast when I was taking the Alb. Great stuff IMO. I can only imagine how fast you'd drop fat if you combined it with Levi R.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand anything Ephedrine. It makes me feel nauseous and kills my appetite. Although, I suppose that could be good for some!

How long will you run this cut for, TC?
until im shredded! haha. but seriously...ive always loved cardio, and never really wanted to be 'big', ive always been the bigger guy naturally, and never been the guy who is ripped

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Just to re-emphasize, you wont get shutdown from 11-oxo unless you dose high, thats when it starts converting into a steroidal compound, much the same as 6-bromo does.
yes, i prefer NO shutdown :thumbsup:
so you suggest 4 a day...even for my size? can i stack that with feraguno???

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, i prefer NO shutdown :thumbsup:
so you suggest 4 a day...even for my size? can i stack that with feraguno???
Isn't feraguno a PH? Therefore causing shutdown . . .

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, I feel like complete dog $hit, i have no idea why...hopefully ill feel better, may start logging workouts, dont know...

also, my diet is really starting to kill me

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, I feel like complete dog $hit, i have no idea why...hopefully ill feel better, may start logging workouts, dont know...

also, my diet is really starting to kill me
You're probably in ketosis then. Post what you've eaten the past couple of days.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You're probably in ketosis then. Post what you've eaten the past couple of days.
breakfast
8 egg whites or 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/1 scoop of whey
water
snack
50 g whey shake or a salad (eggs, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, olive oil)(all salads are same)
water
lunch-also pre WO
some type of lean meat (chicken, beef, fish)
some type of carb (wheat bagel, pasta, potato, oatmeal)
water
post WO
50 g whey shake w/water
some type of fast digesting sugar (gatorade, white bread bagel w/jelly, cereal)
dinner
lean meat (chicken, fish, beef, eggs)
salad
--maybe 50 g whey shake
snack
50 g whey shake
--maybe 2 tbsp of natty PB

its been hard to eat well because school just started, but i have 2 complete diets written up thhat will be easier to follow when i get in the swing of things

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i just read the bottle of Lipo6X and it says if I experience headaches, dizzines, increased heart rate to stop use, so I'm stopping Lipo6X.
the weird thing is last time I used Lipo6X I felt great...why the change?
I have Hot-Rox Extreme, REDLine, Caffeine, Yohimbine left...

no one has responded to my stack 11OXO/6OXO/Feraguno/Napalm :feedback:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention on my diet...Im trying to do the TKD diet, so should I try egg whites or oatmeal for breakfast?
I think egg white, trying to limit carb intake to only around my WO

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention on my diet...Im trying to do the TKD diet, so should I try egg whites or oatmeal for breakfast?
I think egg white, trying to limit carb intake to only around my WO
I think you just answered your own question. :trout:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I could imagine Tom in Ketosis.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Definitely not in keto, but that's not a lot of carbs, especially at your size. It's what, maybe 150g/day? I've been on a very similar diet the past couple months and tend to feel like **** as well every 3-4 days. I've found that it helps to have a refeed every 5 days or so where I bump up to 400g CHO. Keeps my strength up, keeps me from continuing to feel like ****, keeps cravings at bay and seems to be keeping the fat loss coming.

Maybe try doing a refeed like this once and see how your body responds. I often look leaner the day after my refeeds. I think it's actually an illusion caused by my muscles filling up with glycogen, but it sure is motivating.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not in keto, but that's not a lot of carbs, especially at your size. It's what, maybe 150g/day? I've been on a very similar diet the past couple months and tend to feel like **** as well every 3-4 days. I've found that it helps to have a refeed every 5 days or so where I bump up to 400g CHO. Keeps my strength up, keeps me from continuing to feel like ****, keeps cravings at bay and seems to be keeping the fat loss coming.

Maybe try doing a refeed like this once and see how your body responds. I often look leaner the day after my refeeds. I think it's actually an illusion caused by my muscles filling up with glycogen, but it sure is motivating.
A refeed, or cheat day, is good with any diet, except maybe a few weeks out from a contest. The influx of calories and carbs will make a understimulated metabolism shift into overdrive. If done correctly, this should crank the metabolism up and then the next week, when you go back to your diet for 6 days, you have a metabolism that is gonna make short work of whatever food you are putting into your system. Lee Priest was a big advocate of "cheating" to boost the metabolism.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Well it sure helps for me! I should add that even though it is a "cheat" day I still keep it pretty clean carb wise. I think the worst I eat is sushi on my cheat days. Otherwise the additional carbs come from potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, ww bread, pasta and dairy sugars. If it was good enuff for Lee Preist then it sure should be good enuff for us!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well it sure helps for me! I should add that even though it is a "cheat" day I still keep it pretty clean carb wise. I think the worst I eat is sushi on my cheat days. Otherwise the additional carbs come from potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, ww bread, pasta and dairy sugars. If it was good enuff for Lee Preist then it sure should be good enuff for us!
Priest's methods weren't always conventional, and he was one of the best at what he did. Lee often got to the point of being huge but fat in the offseason... I mean serious bloat. Could have been the drugs, could have been the "see food" diet. But when you are 5'6", it is hard to blame the guy when he is trying to bulk up to compete with the likes of Jay and Ronnie. He was the best "short" guy to walk the stage in his time. One of the best since Franco.

Cheating one or two meals in moderation can be good for you. It helps keep you sane. At the end of a cut, don't cheat. It really depends on where you are in your cut/bulk and what your goals are.

And no, skittles aren't anyones cheat food of choice except you Timber. But do what works. Sushi is definitely at the top of my list of cheat foods. In n'out will always be my #1 though.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I love Skittles, but haven't touched one in the past 10 weeks. :nono:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
My new diet consists of a lot of skittles / gummi bears / and kids' cereal.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I got a little touch of the flu, been in bed the past 2 days.

Does anyone have a say on the stack 11 OXO/6 OXO/ Furaguno/ Napalm

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I got a little touch of the flu, been in bed the past 2 days.

Does anyone have a say on the stack 11 OXO/6 OXO/ Furaguno/ Napalm
Here's my say, playa playa...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8vI1R4L4ac"]YouTube - Chris Brown - Run It![/nomedia]

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ive realized a few things, im going to save the 6OXO for PCT (but may not use it because im dosing the 11OXO low) im not going to use furaz, im using furaguno instead (same thing, not methylated, so NO PCT :) )
im just trying to figure out now how to run the 11OXO and furaguno, which to do first, dosages, etc...everything ive seen is so far is people running either with a strong prohormone, not just the two, but when they do they're not too specific about the details (i guess because both are mild)...:dunno:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ive realized a few things, im going to save the 6OXO for PCT (but may not use it because im dosing the 11OXO low) im not going to use furaz, im using furaguno instead (same thing, not methylated, so NO PCT :) )
im just trying to figure out now how to run the 11OXO and furaguno, which to do first, dosages, etc...everything ive seen is so far is people running either with a strong prohormone, not just the two, but when they do they're not too specific about the details (i guess because both are mild)...:dunno:
Tom, run them at the same time. Feraguno should probably be followed by the 60X0, so plan on having a pct, just a mild one should suffice, IE no serm needed. Just use an AI or test booster, or better yet, both.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non-methyls just means you don't have the liver distress, but still can cause shutdown so yes a mild PCT but no need for Cycle Support/Assist

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have a full bottle of Novadex XT, some Mass FX, some 6OXO, and some Blue-Up. Could I use a little of each, or just do the Novadex XT w/6OXO
I read a log where a guy used Tribulus for PCT, any opinions on that?

just a rough idea...
Day 1-40: 11 OXO 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals
Day 41-60: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
Furaguno 100/100/100/100 ?
(1 box=90 caps/ 33mg each, 3x day-morning, lunch, dinner)

If Im doing the math correctly...thats around a 10-11 weeks cut, I was hoping for something shorter...could I do the 11OXO for 3-4 weeks, depending on how I feel, then 2-3 weeks of my PCT, then run out the Furaguno until Im happy?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
okay now I know some guys might get mad at this....but I read up on alot of 11OXO reviews and logs, every one said they didn't have noticeable gains until the dosage was raised, and they only noticed fat loss within the first week taking 11OXO, so Im thinking, should I even use it? Im just trying to think smart...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
this one guy said he lost 20 lbs, but he dosed 11OXO at 300 mg which isnt too high (3x a day=225mg) but he did it for 6 weeks

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Dude, first you say gains... then you say fat loss...

Make up your mind fool.

There are better compounds for lean mass and cutting, but you should already know that.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Dude, first you say gains... then you say fat loss...

Make up your mind fool.

There are better compounds for lean mass and cutting, but you should already know that.
my bad, i didnt mean to say gains, they only noticed a change in feeling, which therefore they felt stronger, but only until they increased the dosage...and only fat loss in the first week, which was minimal, and stopped after the first week. I know there are better compounds, Im only interested in fat loss, NOT gaining any more mass, thats why I may just run the Furaguno solo....

people claimed that the high dosage+length of 11OXO helped them gain some strength, Im not interested in a long drawn out cycle...4-6 weeks of Furaguno to get cut, thats all....I think I just answered my questions :sad3:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Tom. Dude. Adrenosterone (11oxo) is a cortisol controller. It will have subtle recomp-effects, but nothing too incredibly noticiable. I think it would be fine to run alongside the feraguno.

Run the 11oxo, the Feraguno, and a fat burner. You will be straight. Mild PCT... 6oxo and tribulus would be perfect.

Now lets do this Tomcat! :smashfreakB:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
GMG, you and Timber always know how to get me in line haha. BUT, as you know I have a question...how will I time it? Ive read logs where guys have done Furaguno first, some have done it last..???

Im thinking for me...
11OXO: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (may raise it, depending on how I feel and look)
Furaguno:0/100/100/100/100/100
Lipo6X: 4x day...2 a.m. 2-6 hours later
6OXO: 0/0/0/0/0/0/6/6/6
Tribulus or Novadex XT? :banghead:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GMG, you and Timber always know how to get me in line haha. BUT, as you know I have a question...how will I time it? Ive read logs where guys have done Furaguno first, some have done it last..???

Im thinking for me...
11OXO: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (may raise it, depending on how I feel and look)
Furaguno:0/100/100/100/100/100
Lipo6X: 4x day...2 a.m. 2-6 hours later
6OXO: 0/0/0/0/0/0/6/6/6
Tribulus or Novadex XT? :banghead:
Tribulus. Novadex is ATD. You have the AI covered with 6oxo. Ramp the oxo down. 600/500/400 or something like that.

Lipo 6x at 2am is probably bad for your sleep habits. How about 7AM (or when you wake up) and 2PMish.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol no I meant 2 a.m.(not 2 at 2 in the morning but 2 when I wake up 8-9 a.m.) sorry. I have to get another bottle of 6OXO...Im trying to not have to spend money....does the timing of the Furaguno with the 11OXO look good?