Planetfuzz's Initial Bulking/Meal Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Planetfuzz's Initial Bulking/Meal Log

So I finally decided to do a log. I'm sure somebody has done this before but I'm going to do a hybrid log for my first log. I'll be taking pictures of most of my food,especially the dishes that I've cooked and of course logging my bulk.

I have went from 155 to 169 rather quickly (thanks to everyone who helped me on here). The weight is a little harder to pack on now. So it's time to duck my head down and run at it head first. Like I mentioned before this will be my first log so any advice is more than welcome and of course any questions would be great as well.

My diet looks something like this:

1 Cup Whole Milk
    1 Scoop ON Whey
    1 Banana
    1/2 Cup Oats

Pre/Intra-Workout
    1 Scoop Ragnarok
    1 Scoop Purple Wraath
    20g Maltodextrin
    20g Dextrose

30 Minutes Post
    1 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
    1 Scoop Muscle Milk
    2 Tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
    100g Blueberries
    1/2 Cup Oats
    1 Tbsp. Organic Chocolate Syrup
    2.5g Leucine
    Little bit 'o Cinnamon

3/4 Cup Brown Rice
    4 oz. Chicken and Veggies
    2 tbsp. Olive Oil
    1 Cup Whole Milk

4 oz. Steak Salad
    1 slice Ezekiel Bread w/ butter
    40g Black Beans
    15g Walnuts

1 Scoop Complete Milk Dairy Isolate
    1 tsp. Coconut Oil
    100mL Half and Half
    1/2 Scoop Whole Egg Protein
    2 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter

The supplements I will be using:

• Ragnarok
    • Animal Flex
    • MVP-365/ZMK
    • Purple Wraath
    • Gut Health
    • Fish Oil
    • ON Whey
    • Muscle Milk
    • Killswitch Engage

I'm going to be doing a 4 day split with my reps around 10-12.

Thanks to all who are subbing in on this on! I really appreciate the support! These are my beginning pictures and I will be finishing this log with some update pictures of me bigger (if everything goes to plan).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

subbed brotha

the half and half really helped me pack on some weight - hopefully it treats you the same.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    subbed brotha

the half and half really helped me pack on some weight - hopefully it treats you the same.
    Thanks suncloud. Yeah,I got the idea from you and I thought you were crazy when I saw it but it's not half bad. No pun intended.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Thanks suncloud. Yeah,I got the idea from you and I thought you were crazy when I saw it but it's not half bad. No pun intended.
    lol. yeah, definitely helps add in some serious calories, which makes a difference. lets see what you can do !!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

looks like a good basic program on the eating for getting big. train heavy as you can starting out 4-8 reps. maybe 6-10. I always went heavier on the basic movements almost powerlifting style. this is the time to build your base and go heavy.(always learn proper form first and be safe on stuff like deadlifts, squats, pressing movements, curls and extensions.

you got a decent base built up already. keep it up.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    looks like a good basic program on the eating for getting big. train heavy as you can starting out 4-8 reps. maybe 6-10. I always went heavier on the basic movements almost powerlifting style. this is the time to build your base and go heavy.(always learn proper form first and be safe on stuff like deadlifts, squats, pressing movements, curls and extensions.

you got a decent base built up already. keep it up.
    Thanks man. I've actually been doing reps around 6 for the past month and I haven't put on much size but my strength went through the roof. I shot for 12 reps on most of my lifts today but I might go for 10 instead next time.

Today was the first day trying Purple Wraath and Ragnarok together. Worked very very well. Drank about 3/4 of it 30 minutes pre and the rest during. I got just as good of pumps as when I was drinking it an hour before.

My evening meal was truly sexy but of course my camera died (I'm at work). Always next time.

Today I got a good judgement of how much I can lift for the amount of reps I am shooting for. I would assume I will be adding weight each time I shoot past my repetition goal like when I was going for strength?

Thanks again guys for subbin in.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thanks man. I've actually been doing reps around 6 for the past month and I haven't put on much size but my strength went through the roof. I shot for 12 reps on most of my lifts today but I might go for 10 instead next time.

Today was the first day trying Purple Wraath and Ragnarok together. Worked very very well. Drank about 3/4 of it 30 minutes pre and the rest during. I got just as good of pumps as when I was drinking it an hour before.

My evening meal was truly sexy but of course my camera died (I'm at work). Always next time.

Today I got a good judgement of how much I can lift for the amount of reps I am shooting for. I would assume I will be adding weight each time I shoot past my repetition goal like when I was going for strength?

Thanks again guys for subbin in.
    yeah lower makes you strong. always best in my opinion to get strong first. don't kid yourself you'll get hard dense muscle size from lifting in the lower rep ranges and heavy. I started Ragnarok today theres a link soon to be in my sig once I get the thread going. purple wrath is good stuff as well.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

(I don't actually have that weird shaped dish. I work at Panera Bread. Ha.) Dinner was delicious tonight. Melted some onions and pecans over some roast beef and bread. I love apples...

My energy was a bit lacking today. It was leg day and I really hate leg day. I got a little under eight hours of sleep last night but I can tell I might need to be getting a little more especially once I get more intense.

I got some Chuck Taylors for Christmas and they are fantastic for squats! Tomorrow is an off day and I'm going to go berserk with breakfast. I hope my stomach is ready.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Today was an off day so I went real big on breakfast. A banana/chocolate chip pancake with maple syrup,whole milk,bacon,and 5 eggs (one in the pancake). I have to put some organic ketchup on my eggs since I am just so sick of eating eggs.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Today was an off day so I went real big on breakfast. A banana/chocolate chip pancake with maple syrup,whole milk,bacon,and 5 eggs (one in the pancake). I have to put some organic ketchup on my eggs since I am just so sick of eating eggs.
    that's the spirit! that's more than i eat for breakfast
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

that's the spirit! that's more than i eat for breakfast
    Ha,minus the 3 cups of half and half.

Turkey,zucchini,onions,blak beans,walnuts,string cheese,carrots,more cheese, and butter for good measure!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Nice job with the meals I wish the stuff I ate looked that good. Looks better than most restaurants. Be consistent bro. Peace out!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I just read that part about chuck taylors. When I was 18 I was sent to a Juvenile facility for 6 month (probation violation smoking weed). Anyway, when I got there they gave me these unbleached chuck D's and they where great for workout. During my stay I went from benching about 175 to 295 and my weight went up from 175 to 225 and that was on 3 squares, but very consistent sleep, light out was at 9 and we woke up at 6. Makes me think that sleep is crucial. I also did tons of cardio ate as much as I could and had a 4 day split lower/upper. It just shows the magic of consistancy. My back was huge when I was done, I hadn't seen a mirror that whole time and a saw myself in window it was weird.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdoad View Post
    Nice job with the meals I wish the stuff I ate looked that good. Looks better than most restaurants. Be consistent bro. Peace out!
    Thanks man! Yeah I'm really big on something being visually appealing because then it helps me be more hungry and finish it.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

AMAZING breakfast and another awesome dinner. Tomorrow is triceps and biceps. I'm plan on getting a lot of sleep tonight...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

My dinner was off the hook! Melted mozzarella,beef,tomatoes,onion s,on some bread with an apple. The bacon,cheese,and egg sandwhich was ok but the pancake was a lot better and probably more calories. First week is over so I'm kicking it up a notch. Tomorrow is chest/back. Been trying chugging my PW with 20g organic sugar and 20g dextrose pre and intra and then my post workout shake after.

It had been a while since I had muscle milk. Some people knock it but it tastes amazing. Especially with chocolate syrup!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

"Life" has not allowed me to get much sleep this week which has really messed with my training. Oh well. That is just the way it goes sometimes. I've kept my diet up so not too big of a fall back.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

and for a second i thought you weren't eating

still watching this brotha.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

and for a second i thought you weren't eating

still watching this brotha.
    Thanks suncloud!

Alright so I'm back at it full force and what better way to celebrate with a glorious feast.
    I made a burger patty with some onion and worcestershire and covered it with flour then browned it and baked it. Tossed it on some Ezekiel bread with some peppers,tomatoes,avocado, and chedder jack.

First time I tried the carrots like this. They were AMAZING. I just tossed them in the pan that had some left over fat from the burger and added honey and butter and sauteed for a while.

I am now doing a 3 day split. I was doing chest/back,legs,shoulders,and arms. I am just combining shoulders and arms because I feel like my recovery is above average and I feel so lame going to the gym just to workout shoulders.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. Need a good meal plan for bulking.
    By DerickVonD in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:32 PM
  3. Good snack or meal before bed for bulking?
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:35 AM
  4. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM