Sorry for any inconvenience guys for blowing up the forum of non sense. this is for all that have helped me out, i have consolidated what i have done for today as far as workout and eating and my stats with goals. I will not be taken any supplements for 8 weeks and i will be going strictly on Diet and training alone. Only things consist will be multi vitamin, no shotgun, protein, and size on. thats it. I am not ready for supplements and i have to first get knowledge on what im doing and how i will do it. I thank all of yall for this. No more acten a fool. this is serious..

FitDay Free Calorie Counter and Diet Journal:*Public Journal

Thats what I have eaten today
Times on food consumed= 8:30, 10:30, 12:30. 2:30. 4:30 and eight. I hope the foods i ate was correct and or decent to start my first step in the right diet for fueling the body.

Stats
5'8
25 years old
190 lbs.
trying to cut and or be lean
Workout 4 day split and cardio 5 days. Abs every other day
According to my calorie, protein, fat, and carbs here is what i came up with

1900 calories
380 calories of fat= 42 grams of fat
190 protein= 760 calories of protein
760+380= 1140-190= 950

but got confused at this part. maybe bout 350 grams of carbs but i could be wrong. Still trying to learn the calculation.

Workout
Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
Incline Bench: 4 Sets
Flat Bench Presses: 4 Sets
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets
Cable Crossovers: 2 Sets

Biceps
Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
Close EZ Bar Curls: 3 Sets

Tuesday: Legs

Leg Curls: 4 Sets
Leg Extensions: 4 Sets
Leg Presses: 4 Sets
Squats: 4 Sets
Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 4 Sets

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Calves

Back
Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets
High Pulls: 3 Sets
Rear Shrugs: 3 Sets
Reverse Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
T-Bar Rows: 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets

Calves
Standing Calf Raises: 4 Sets
Seated Calf Raises: 4 Sets

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Shoulders/Triceps

Shoulders
Machine Laterals: 3 Sets
Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets
Side Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets

Triceps
Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets
Tricep Pressdowns: 3 Sets
Barbell Presses: 3 Sets

Sunday: OFF
-------------------------------------------------------
Monday
Chest
Incline DB 4 sets= 25lb warmup/ 45lb/60lb/70lb/80lb
Flat Bench DB 4 sets= 40lb warmup/ 65lb/70lb/80lb/85lb
Flat dumbell Flyes 3 sets= 15lb warmup/ 25lb/30lb/40lb
Cable crossover 2 sets= #3 on the machine

Biceps
Barbell Curl 3 sets= 45lb warmup/ 65lb/75lb/85lb
Close grip ez bar curls 3 sets= bar plus 20lb warmup/ bar plus 40lb/ bar plus 50lb/ bar plus 60lb

All reps equaled to 8 to 12 reps on every exercise, now if i should go higher to max out on say 5 please let me know if it would be better?

I promise, after this i will only focus on this forum and this topic alone and will not post any more bull**** and waist my time and any one else time on here. This will be solely for me to keep track of myself and if any wants to help and if not so be it.. in 4 weeks i will post another pic. If i have left out anything please let me know and i will add into this. Supplements will not play into anything until I [B]Firstcomplete a diet and stick with it and then perfect my weight training and timing for schedule. I hope this help yall in evaluating me on this note and not for the others i went to exited on and not doing my research first. thanks and have a good night