Welcome WheyCrisps.com!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to welcome WheyCrisps.com to Anabolicminds!

Here is a little background info to their new product:

Whey Protein Crisps is our most recent discovery of muscle growing food technology. It provides you with a high quality source of whey protein that is ready to eat. Whey Crisps are the same exact product as a whey protein powder but in solid crisp form, so it is a lot easier and more convenient to consume than powder and it is perfect when you want to make high protein foods such as bars, cereal, cookies, pudding, and anything else you can think of.

Nothing but the best whey protein in our Whey crisps

Our whey crisps are made from using microfiltration/ultrafiltraion whey protein isolate. Whey protein isolate is the best form of whey protein because it contains the highest amount of protein per gram. Because we use whey isolate, our whey crisps have a very high amount of BCAA's and glutamine. Next, we chose a whey protein isolate that was cold-filtered to preserve the delicate protein subfractions and peptides, like lactoferrin and insulin-like growth factors. A combination of high BCAA's and protein subfractions make our Whey Crisps your #1 choice for a muscle-building food source.

Ingredients: natural microfiltration/ultrafiltration whey protein (beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin,) (protein subfractions and peptides, glycomacropeptides, lactoferrin, insulin-like growth factors, corn starch.

Please give them a nice warm welcome!

:clap2:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
interesting. snackable whey on the go...

oh, welcome to AM.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sounds delicious. Welcome

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
welcome to the board, you guys plan on selling your product at NutraPlanet?
Some ppl dont shop on the other sites you offer!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
welcome...cool ideas you guys came up with!

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Thanks for welcoming us!!! We have a great new product and I am here to help everyone with the recipes that you could make using whey crisps. Dena and Jessika will be registering on this board to, so you should see them soon.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Whey Crisps Smores!!!

Heres a chocolate smores recipe...

Super Protein Smores
1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons low fat marg./ butter
1 sleeve low fat graham crackers
3 cups whey crisps
1/2 cup chocolate chips

1. Melt margarine in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
2. In another microwave safe bowl heat 10 oz of marshmallows on high for 1min 30sec. Or until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
3. Take marshmallows out of the microwave and immediately dump in margarine, stirring until totally combined.
4. Slowly add chocolate whey crisps and chocolate chips, continue stirring until until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
5. Crush the graham crackers and add to mixture
5. Pour mixture into a 9x11 greased pan, press into pan. Leave on counter until cool. Slice and eat!!!

Attachments

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres a chocolate smores recipe...

Super Protein Smores
1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons low fat marg./ butter
1 sleeve low fat graham crackers
3 cups whey crisps
1/2 cup chocolate chips

1. Melt margarine in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
2. In another microwave safe bowl heat 10 oz of marshmallows on high for 1min 30sec. Or until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
3. Take marshmallows out of the microwave and immediately dump in margarine, stirring until totally combined.
4. Slowly add chocolate whey crisps and chocolate chips, continue stirring until until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
5. Crush the graham crackers and add to mixture
5. Pour mixture into a 9x11 greased pan, press into pan. Leave on counter until cool. Slice and eat!!!
Jeez no more pics, everytime I look I want to order again. Weird sh1t.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Heres a pic for you whatsaroid....This one Im eating a Breakfast Parfait...its got yogurt, crisps, fruit, and more crisps. It has like 50 grams of protein in it.

recipe.
Power Protein Parfaits
1. Make pudding(any flavor you choose) according to directions on box using skim milk.
2. Using a 8oz glass, layer 4-5Tbsp pudding, 1Tbsp fat free cool whip(optional), 3-4Tbsp of Whey Crisps, slice up a banana-add 4-5 banana slices, repeat above steps one more time. Top with Cool whip, more banana and a few crisps!
Breakfast option:
Replace pudding, cool whip and banana with yogurt and fresh berries (blueberry, raspberry or strawberries).

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Why do I get the feeling that WheyCrisps mixed with skim milk would be the greatest, simplest, power breakfast ever.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Whey crisp pic

Ok, Mr. Whatsaroid...last one ;)....serving some power crisp balls. EAch one has like 30 grams of protein

Attachments

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so that woman in that picture is the rep? hot dog!

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Well more like the promotions girl!!! Dena and Jessika will be here soon, they know more about whey crisps.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
a case of crisps you!

For this one mrwhatsoroid youre gonna have to order a case!!! ;) This is a close up of chocolate whey crisps. (coming out in like 3 weeks).

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
wheycrisp, now you're just being mean.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loled at "muscle growing food technology"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i can see how they push their product....literally lol.:0

Mikool

Mikool

Awards
oh boy glad i stumbled upon this thread! Do you guys sell internationally?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not a bad Idea tho for 37.95 get 34 servings 28 grams of protein that you can add to almost anything. I'm thinking ice cream but I'm also thinking steak and chicken right now (its my lunch time) Anyway if anyone is interested in purchasing the product lets compare recipes and post them reviews on the bored.

Your doing great regarding promoting the product but then again all you did was post pictures haha. Men are easy to sale but I hope my reviews draw the opposite crowd and get them thinking of recipes. :)

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Yes all flirting aside with the pics, the whey crisps go great with any food...seriously...I will try to get up more recipes later on...gtg.

We are looking for international distributors, so hopefully one day Mikool. maybe one of our retailers can ship to you....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I am a bit late to this, but god damn!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
nothing personal, but if your not selling at nutraplanet then im not interested... so hurry up! =)

UKStrength

More pictures of the hot ladies please....

...oh and 'hi' :D Welcome guys!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
nothing personal, but if your not selling at nutraplanet then im not interested... so hurry up! =)

NOW be nice, they just got here, give them a chance, Im sure something is in the works.

For this one mrwhatsoroid youre gonna have to order a case!!! ;) This is a close up of chocolate whey crisps. (coming out in like 3 weeks).
This is the one that sold me, Im in for some!!

No but seriously, welcome, and I look forward to trying your products. I checked and I saw that Retro Fitness in Manahawkin NJ has the Whey Crisps, any other Retros have them yet, this is a pretty long drive for me.

Also, I would like to see some kind of a sample pack that I could order, maybe one or two Whey Crisps, even if it cost a couple of bucks.

:D

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Well I cant speak for Nutra but hopefully they'll see this thread and start to carry them.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
God those look delicious!

Especially this one!:hitit:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All i have to say is......Damn!........and welcome to AM! :D :wave2:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
what a refreshing addition to the board.. you guys fit right in... now move in to nutraplanet so we can all get some ;)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a tasty looking snack! :684:

I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to use gorgeous bombshells to promote products!

. . and welcome wheycrisp - you ship to Australia?

Rhys26

Awards
Count me in!

Does each container come with one of those girls? To help me with the whole oven/baking thing of course :p

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am speechless literally, hahahahahaha, this is awesome, I think this thread gave me an insight to business, you guys sure know how to catch attention. Pretty women for sure, great job WH!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Do you get any free pics or posters with an order? That would be GRRRRRRREAT!!!!

Samples would be nice too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, when I asked about samples, I was thinking small $1-2 packs to try it out, like a few other manufacturers have done here