Phentermine - AnabolicMinds.com

Phentermine

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Phentermine

Can you no longer get Phentermine online?:donut:

2. Senior Member

You can through a script. Just search around. A lot of the online pharmacies have you fill out a form then okay the script. It's the way thy get around it legally. I know a dude who got it very easily that way. Just be carefull with all the fake pills they have out there.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I know, how can you tell which ones are the fakes and which are legit? Anyone know of a reliable site?
    •   

4. New Member

I was wondering the same damn thing. 2 years ago I ordered a script without an issue. Now there are all these damn terms that if they can't reach your primary care physician they will send you a substitute. WTF
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I know, how can you tell which ones are the fakes and which are legit? Anyone know of a reliable site?
    google all of the manufacturers of the medication. google images of the different manufacturers tablets and capsules. if you're buying from a legitimate pharmacy, they will tell you which brand you are buying. if they don't, it's a bogus site. oh, and source posting and/or ASKING will result in you getting BANNED here at AM. just a heads up. you don't need medicine to lose weight. DIET, EXERCISE, and SUPPLEMENTS will help you to reach your goals without doing damage to your body.
  6. Banned

You can get Phentermine, it IS out there. You can order it legally AND illegally without a script. Be careful if this is your first time taking a stimulant for goodness sake. It's boosts metabolism and decreases hunger better than the ADD/ADHD, (ritalin, adderall) and its a dirty drug. It basically helps cure my ADHD-I. It allows me to only need 4 hours of sleep a night (which is NOT good). BTW, it seemed to destroy fat in my stubborn areas only honestly, butt, hips, stomach and lost a good 4-5% of bodyfat in over a month's period and have not gained a single pound of fat back. Same goes for my girlfriend losing it in the spots women don't want. It made cardio much easier allowing me to push myself so much more. Here is what Dr. D had to say about Phentermine.

"Phentermine(Adipex) is real bad with appetite, worse than adderall. This promotes weight loss of course. Plus it's an andrenergic thermogen so it actually raises metabolism up to 40% at high doses. Pulse rate, metabolism all go up and you require more oxygen to supply the body, thus it's a respiratory stim as well. I never had sexual problems with it, and I could work my ass off, made me very productive. I'm thinking about getting back on it actually, if fought depression better than any other med I've tried, and that's more than just a few."

After all, don't think coming OFF the drug was an easy thing to cope with.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    You can get Phentermine, it IS out there. You can order it legally AND illegally without a script. Be careful if this is your first time taking a stimulant for goodness sake. It's boosts metabolism and decreases hunger better than the ADD/ADHD, (ritalin, adderall) and its a dirty drug. It basically helps cure my ADHD-I. It allows me to only need 4 hours of sleep a night (which is NOT good). BTW, it seemed to destroy fat in my stubborn areas only honestly, butt, hips, stomach and lost a good 4-5% of bodyfat in over a month's period and have not gained a single pound of fat back. Same goes for my girlfriend losing it in the spots women don't want. It allows NE to go up to over 2500%. It made cardio much easier allowing me to push myself so much more. Here is what Dr. D had to say about Phentermine

"Phentermine(Adipex) is real bad with appetite, worse than adderall. This promotes weight loss of course. Plus it's an andrenergic thermogen so it actually raises metabolism up to 40% at high doses. Pulse rate, metabolism all go up and you require more oxygen to supply the body, thus it's a respiratory stim as well. I never had sexual problems with it, and I could work my ass off, made me very productive. I'm thinking about getting back on it actually, if fought depression better than any other med I've tried, and that's more than just a few."

After all, don't think coming OFF the drug was an easy thing to cope with.
    it is a controlled substance. you cannot legally possess a controlled substance without a prescription. you CAN do an online consultation with the online pharmacy's doctor and they'll give you some sort of e-script. then it's legal. what do you mean it is a dirty drug. it is not some street drug, it is an FDA approved medication for fat loss. the FDA has the highest quality control system, period. you may not agree with its effects on the body, but pleas do not call it "dirty." it's a kind of amphetamine as i'm sure you know, so that alone should tell you know what kind of effects you will get from it.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    it is a controlled substance. you cannot legally possess a controlled substance without a prescription. you CAN do an online consultation with the online pharmacy's doctor and they'll give you some sort of e-script. then it's legal. what do you mean it is a dirty drug. it is not some street drug, it is an FDA approved medication for fat loss. the FDA has the highest quality control system, period. you may not agree with its effects on the body, but pleas do not call it "dirty." it's a kind of amphetamine as i'm sure you know, so that alone should tell you know what kind of effects you will get from it.
    Online consultation exactly

Have you ever used it?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=pata320;1405500]You can get Phentermine, it IS out there. You can order it legally AND illegally without a script. Be careful if this is your first time taking a stimulant for goodness sake. It's boosts metabolism and decreases hunger better than the ADD/ADHD, (ritalin, adderall) and its a dirty drug. It basically helps cure my ADHD-I. It allows me to only need 4 hours of sleep a night (which is NOT good). BTW, it seemed to destroy fat in my stubborn areas only honestly, butt, hips, stomach and lost a good 4-5% of bodyfat in over a month's period and have not gained a single pound of fat back. Same goes for my girlfriend losing it in the spots women don't want. It made cardio much easier allowing me to push myself so much more. Here is what Dr. D had to say about Phentermine.

After all, don't think coming OFF the drug was an easy thing to cope with.[/QUOTE]
    Dat's because you didn't follow the 'Forces' discontinuation advice Don't be givin' da source homie!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Banned

[QUOTE=Force of Green;1405515]
    You can get Phentermine, it IS out there. You can order it legally AND illegally without a script. Be careful if this is your first time taking a stimulant for goodness sake. It's boosts metabolism and decreases hunger better than the ADD/ADHD, (ritalin, adderall) and its a dirty drug. It basically helps cure my ADHD-I. It allows me to only need 4 hours of sleep a night (which is NOT good). BTW, it seemed to destroy fat in my stubborn areas only honestly, butt, hips, stomach and lost a good 4-5% of bodyfat in over a month's period and have not gained a single pound of fat back. Same goes for my girlfriend losing it in the spots women don't want. It made cardio much easier allowing me to push myself so much more. Here is what Dr. D had to say about Phentermine.

After all, don't think coming OFF the drug was an easy thing to cope with.[/QUOTE]
    Dat's because you didn't follow the 'Forces' discontinuation advice Don't be givin' da source homie!
    HAHA, true to that Force!
  11. Senior Member

Online consultation exactly

Have you ever used it?
    I have indeed, but am not a fan. Doesn't do much, really.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I wouldn't say he's off by calling it dirty. Nah mean? I get what you're saying, but unfortunately the cleanest 'speed' is the most commonly abused stuff out there. Adderall and Ritalin are as dirty as a wet dog that rolled around in a land fill all day. The mixed amphetamine or methylphenidate isomers and salts give a series of unwanted effects along with the therapeudic effect. Ritalin, Adderall, and some generic Phentermine is somewhat 'dirty' indeed for many users. Dextroamphetamine, Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate), and methamphetamine (not street crank) are clean and virtually null of unwanted sides at the right dose in individuals who match the criteria for such a compound.
  13. Banned

I have indeed, but am not a fan. Doesn't do much, really.
    Was it 37.5 tablets or time-released capsules?
  14. Senior Member

Was it 37.5 tablets or time-released capsules?
    30mg caps.
  15. Banned

30mg caps.
    Difference is the 37.5mg tablets immediate release sure provided a lot more punch than 30mg capsules in my experience.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I wouldn't say he's off by calling it dirty. Nah mean? I get what you're saying, but unfortunately the cleanest 'speed' is the most commonly abused stuff out there. Adderall and Ritalin are as dirty as a wet dog that rolled around in a land fill all day. The mixed amphetamine or methylphenidate isomers and salts give a series of unwanted effects along with the therapeudic effect. Ritalin, Adderall, and some generic Phentermine is somewhat 'dirty' indeed for many users. Dextroamphetamine, Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate), and methamphetamine (not street crank) are clean and virtually null of unwanted sides at the right dose in individuals who match the criteria for such a compound.
    I know the point he is trying to get across, but I dispense these medications to patients everyday. It offends me for someone to say that a prescription medication is "dirty." That particular term does not apply here, but I do know what you're trying to say. Dirty means(IMO) impure or low quality, usually cut with some other compound. EveryBODY is different and different people react differently to different chemicals. They ALL cause side effects, some experience more than others. I have had patients complain of sides from Adderall, Focalin XR, Ritalin SR, Brand Adipex, generic Phentermine, Dextroamphetamine, Concerta, etc. None have reported more side effects from one medication over another. Also, please do not post studies regarding side effects or anything else of the sort because I have read them all. I am voicing my opinion based on real world results. I see 500-600 patients everyday. Ok, rant over, lol.
  17. Senior Member

Difference is the 37.5mg tablets immediate release sure provided a lot more punch than 30mg capsules in my experience.
    I am fully aware of the difference between the two, I just tried it for fun. My Dr. is cool and a bber himself. I explained to him that I was cutting and he gave me a script for a 15 days supply just so I can see whether I liked it or not. I did feel the stim effect a little bit, but the appetite supression was not favorable. While cutting cals and carbs, you must jack up protein intake. This is very difficult with a loss of appetite. I LOVE FOOD!! For women(whom it is most commonly prescribed to) it's a SUPERB fat loss medication. Not for us bber's though. Just my opinion, others may disagree.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I know the point he is trying to get across, but I dispense these medications to patients everyday. It offends me for someone to say that a prescription medication is "dirty." That particular term does not apply here, but I do know what you're trying to say. Dirty means(IMO) impure or low quality, usually cut with some other compound. EveryBODY is different and different people react differently to different chemicals. They ALL cause side effects, some experience more than others. I have had patients complain of sides from Adderall, Focalin XR, Ritalin SR, Brand Adipex, generic Phentermine, Dextroamphetamine, Concerta, etc. None have reported more side effects from one medication over another. Also, please do not post studies regarding side effects or anything else of the sort because I have read them all. I am voicing my opinion based on real world results. I see 500-600 patients everyday. Ok, rant over, lol.
    Sh*ts dirty. 'Nuff said. PEACE!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I am fully aware of the difference between the two, I just tried it for fun. My Dr. is cool and a bber himself. I explained to him that I was cutting and he gave me a script for a 15 days supply just so I can see whether I liked it or not. I did feel the stim effect a little bit, but the appetite supression was not favorable. While cutting cals and carbs, you must jack up protein intake. This is very difficult with a loss of appetite. I LOVE FOOD!! For women(whom it is most commonly prescribed to) it's a SUPERB fat loss medication. Not for us bber's though. Just my opinion, others may disagree.
    VPX Meltdown has some great mood effects and appetite modulation!
  20. Senior Member

VPX Meltdown has some great mood effects and appetite modulation!
    is that stuff good? it's ingredient profile looks nice, but i have been leery of trying it. i'm using levi reloaded and other supps atm and i'm liking it.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

is that stuff good? it's ingredient profile looks nice, but i have been leery of trying it. i'm using levi reloaded and other supps atm and i'm liking it.
    Yeah... to be honest with you, everyone cracks on VPX for esterfying and methylating weird things... but what they do, works. It's a really nice, almost perfect blend!
  22. Senior Member

Yeah... to be honest with you, everyone cracks on VPX for esterfying and methylating weird things... but what they do, works. It's a really nice, almost perfect blend!
    hmmm...i'll have to try it out then. thanks for the feedback bro!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

hmmm...i'll have to try it out then. thanks for the feedback bro!
    Yeah man, NP. I just got the new VPX NO-Shotgun and it has a hybrid 'Meltdown/Redline' energy blend for a nice boost... I'll be using that with PCT. Click the ******* in my signature and checkout my log homie.
  24. Banned

I dispense all these medications including all the weight loss stuff to people also and have talked about them with patients based on their experiences and what not. I term dirty as more unwanted side effects than wanted (clean). Does it really offend you? I apologize if it does. I sure fill the newer types of add adhd meds vyvanse, focalin xr etc... and i can't remember the last time i filled plain ritalin or adderall because of all the bad reports out of the patients. As far as Adipex goes... seeing doctors prescribing 37.5 tabs TWICE daily to someone having never been on a stim before is pure torture. But based on most, people tend to stop phentermine before their script is up due to the many complications that come with taking it.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I dispense all these medications including all the weight loss stuff to people also and have talked about them with patients based on their experiences and what not. I term dirty as more unwanted side effects than wanted (clean). Does it really offend you? I apologize if it does. I sure fill the newer types of add adhd meds vyvanse, focalin xr etc... and i can't remember the last time i filled plain ritalin or adderall because of all the bad reports out of the patients. As far as Adipex goes... seeing doctors prescribing 37.5 tabs TWICE daily to someone having never been on a stim before is pure torture. But based on most, people tend to stop phentermine before their script is up due to the many complications that come with taking it.
    Also too... these nitwits who get the drugs most-likely have an utterly poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle. Nah mean?

These pharm companies have their own agenda. Dextroamphetamine has been used by the military before Adderall came to the market. Adderall is a poor choice for those who can benefit from amphetamines. Dextroamphetamine gives the therapeudic benefits without unwanted sides such as excess peripheral stimulation. L-Amphetamine has no therapeudic benefits as far as ADD/ADHD patients are concerned, so why include it?
  26. Banned

No doubt, food is like second to grinding. I respect your opinion on the matter, I just seem to have the exact opposite reaction. The 37.5 tabs I used was the best appetite supression ive ever felt, best fat loss without much muscle product I've ever used, best "not as wacked out" energy I've ever had, my focus was better than its ever been before. yes eating enough cals and protein was very difficult because of the intense appetite supression. I never even wanted to think about food, it was very strange for me to think that... my experience is compared to my other stimulating fat loss products...
    Original Xenadrine RFA-1 - Ephedrine products make me feel so out of touch, very scattered and stupid.
    Stimerex-ES
    Lipodrene original
    Stacker original
    Hyperdrive Venom - closest thing to Phentermine in terms of appetite and focus, but still not close.
    Stimulant X
    Ergopharm AMP
    NYCA stacks (1R,2S Norephedrine HCl)
    and more not as stimulanting
    Last edited by pata320; 06-19-2008 at 10:27 PM.
  27. Banned

i forgot to mention, when taking the phentermine, I was on Naringin also, allowing more of the active ingredient to be in my system.

Now only if I was to add some L-deprenyl in with the phen... hehehe
  28. Senior Member

Also too... these nitwits who get the drugs most-likely have an utterly poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle. Nah mean?

These pharm companies have their own agenda. Dextroamphetamine has been used by the military before Adderall came to the market. Adderall is a poor choice for those who can benefit from amphetamines. Dextroamphetamine gives the therapeudic benefits without unwanted sides such as excess peripheral stimulation. L-Amphetamine has no therapeudic benefits as far as ADD/ADHD patients are concerned, so why include it?
    all of the patients that I have helped so far, have been at LEAST 200lbs and 50% bf. literally. either that, or they are younger women who are overweight but not outright fat. you're right bro, i HIGHLY doubt either group dose ANY exercise of ANY kind. they all just seem scatter brained and stimmed out because they abuse the drug it's sad really. same with pain meds. maybe it's due to the small town i live in.........nah. lol. it's just people these days. that's how they are unfortunately.
  29. Senior Member

No doubt, food is like second to grinding. I respect your opinion on the matter, I just seem to have the exact opposite reaction. The 37.5 tabs I used was the best appetite supression ive ever felt, best fat loss without much muscle product I've ever used, best "not as wacked out" energy I've ever had, my focus was better than its ever been before. yes eating enough cals and protein was very difficult because of the intense appetite supression. I never even wanted to think about food, it was very strange for me to think that... my experience is compared to my other stimulating fat loss products...
    Original Xenadrine RFA-1 - Ephedrine products make me feel so out of touch, very scattered and stupid.
    Stimerex-ES
    Lipodrene original
    Stacker original
    Hyperdrive Venom - closest thing to Phentermine in terms of appetite and focus, but still not close.
    Stimulant X
    Ergopharm AMP
    NYCA stacks (1R,2S Norephedrine HCl)
    and more not as stimulanting
    I LOVE hyperdrive 3.0!! they came out with a drink version that I am dying to try. i drink quite a bit of red bull to stay on top of things in the pharmacy, but this would kick red bull's AS$!!
  30. Banned

I LOVE hyperdrive 3.0!! they came out with a drink version that I am dying to try. i drink quite a bit of red bull to stay on top of things in the pharmacy, but this would kick red bull's AS$!!
    That drink has GOT to be intense! No bro, Phen to stay on top of things haha it was such a difference the pharmacist could tell, so I told. lol

Try some Biotest Spike w/ caffeine instead of red bull if you haven't yet and see how it goes. Fun stuff.
  31. Senior Member

That drink has GOT to be intense! No bro, Phen to stay on top of things haha it was such a difference the pharmacist could tell, so I told. lol

Try some Biotest Spike w/ caffeine instead of red bull if you haven't yet and see how it goes. Fun stuff.
    dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!
  32. Banned

dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!
    I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

They're coming out with a Phentermine energy drink. It's called 'Manic'. It comes in 'Loopy Fruit' flavor and 'Manic Mango' flavor.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
    Weird thing is that NO ONE except ALRI recognizes this thiamine trisulfide compound.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phentermine & T3 (Yay or Nay?)
    By DaSlixter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. EC vs Phentermine?
    By rtrocc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 06:04 AM
  3. Thoughts on phentermine?
    By Vital Velocit in forum Weight Loss