How to achieve my goals efficiently?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I have bulked from about 14% to 16% over a year. Gained 10lbs of lean mass during that time too. I have 7-8 weeks (before I go back to school) to get down to 13-14% so I can be lean enough to bulk slowly for a year again without looking like ****. I am not looking to get ripped, I'll do that when I have enough mass to look good and not skinny (225lbs).

I currently work out 4 days a week and do no cardio, but I am somewhat active and my job as a pharm tech keeps me on my feet. My macros are 43C/35P/22F. I do gain fat easily (endo). My calories are at 3250 and I am gaining 1/4 lb a week. 5"11 190lbs.

My main goal is to keep ALL LBM and just lose that 2-3% bf over that time. How much should I cut calories? How much cardio? Should I change the macros? Or just cut some carbs and the macros will change themselves? I figure I need to lose +/- 5lbs over the 7-8 weeks, so I need so shoot for .5lbs a week. I know 1lb is possible, but I don't want to sacrifice strength or LBM during this cut.

I plan to add sesamin oil and ALA during this cut as well. Havent thought about a fatnurner yet, but havent heard they were all they are cracked up to be. Any advice would be appreciated.