losing titty fat

arsenal121290

Awards
i was looking for a way to lose titty fat along with all around weight. what would i do at the gym along with what supplements should i take

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need to worry about the diet part, what you do in the gym and supplements matter far less than what goes in your mouth for food

arsenal121290

Awards
well my eating habits are not that bad i really just need to cut soda is all.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
well my eating habits are not that bad i really just need to cut soda is all.
Cut the soda and everything with High Fructose Corn Syrup. That includes Gatorade. The stuff is horrible for you, you'd be hard pressed to get energy out of it before storing it as fat if you were on a full on sprint while consuming it.

IMO, keep the weight training up. Your tits wouldn't look as fat with muscle defining the area.

arsenal121290

Awards
imo? and what would you recommend me to do at the gym what cardio machine along with weight training

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which machine doesn't matter, just intensity does. so if you are doing it after weight workout, 20 minutes of light to medium intensity is a good idea. If you are doing it on an off day, 45 minutes of higer intensity or high intensity intervals is a good idea.

arsenal121290

Awards
ok. So would you recomend Cardio first?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
try and anti-e

if your really over weight you may have an estrogen problem

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cardio should either be after a strength workout, or on your off days, not before strength workout. before strength workout will just wreck that workout, as you'll burn energy. You really need to lift weights too. if you want to look at a whole program, Body For Life is a good one to begin with

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
My routine is like this. This is what's worked best for me after toying around: Legs/Chest/Back/Shoulders and abs/Bis and tris

Typically I'll take a day or two off in no particular order.

chest goes something like this: Incline DB presses x3, Decline BB presses x3, Pullovers x3, Cable Flies x3

The order is tweaked every week and exercises are exchanged. I usually do 2 exercises of incline for good development.

Look into supersets if your goal is to burn more body fat.

arsenal121290

Awards
after a work out similar or the same as that would a jog in sweats be good?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Like Easy said, it's best to do cardio on your off days.

For your goals you should do either a 3 or 4 day split. Something like Legs and shoulders/ Back and Triceps/ Chest and Biceps

So something like this: M: Legs & shoulders/ Tu: Cardio/ W: Chest &Bis/ Th: Cardio/ Fri Back & Tris/ Sat: Cardio and Rest on Sunday.

Try to keep Cardio sessions intense and less than an hour long. Something like sprints or the Bike for bursts. Kick boxing is great for getting lean.

Most importantly Cut out the Soda, anything too sugary, white bread and pasta.

Wearing sweats will only make you lose water weight I believe, which isn't your goal here.

Oh and don't skip out on legs. You'll sweat a storm and increase muscle building/fat burning hormones. Squats and leg presses are great.

arsenal121290

Awards
ok thanks man sounds good what about like orange or cranberry grape juice?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
better to avoid em if you can, particularly if they aren't fresh squeezed. unsweetened tea is probably your smartest drink other than water + milk

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's not much you can do when it comes to 'spot reduction', IE a particular area. If you want to burn fat it's going to be burned all over.

You could try some extra sets on the pec dec.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
There's not much you can do when it comes to 'spot reduction', IE a particular area. If you want to burn fat it's going to be burned all over.

You could try some extra sets on the pec dec.
Do you think Napalm helps with spot reduction?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some, but not that much really. if it really looks like titties, then napalm alone won't shrink them that much unless you are talking about 6 months worth

arsenal121290

Awards
ok if they look like titties what do I do

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
work on loosing fat in general, work on gaining muscles in your chest, maybe take something mild to lower estrogen

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well maybe something herbal like DIM. I'm not sure that high estrogen levels are necessarily a part of it for you. drop another 20lbs overall first really.

arsenal121290

Awards
well I'm not that over weight I am only 220 and nearly 6 ft

JDF

Awards
  • Established
try and anti-e

if your really over weight you may have an estrogen problem

proper diet/routine/cardio and honestly if your holding weight in feminine areas then might give an anti-e a try

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
You consider seeing a physician to see if you have gyno? Or maybe getting some blood work?

If you are a little overweight with little muscle mass, it's going to look bad in that area.

arsenal121290

Awards
well in general or today? well today i hate a homemade egg sandwich on wheat w/ crangrape juice, lunch i had a noodle chicken bowl(baked chicken) came home and had a slice of trip tip and some orange juice. thats about it. till dinner calls

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from juices. Basically if it's bottled and it's not water don't drink it. Most are very high on artificial sugars, and if they aren't they taste like ****. So either yours is high on artificial sugar or you wouldn't be drinking it.

How do you prepare your eggs? And how many? Try eating boiled eggs from here on out. Avoid the pasta. Break your meals down to 5-6 small meals through out the day, rather than 3 large meals to ramp up your metabolism.

When I say 5-6 meals, about 2 should be protein shakes. Remember, SMALL meals and keep the carbs low, especially white bread and pasta.

arsenal121290

Awards
scrambled and usually have some type of meat mixed in. and i think like 2 or 3 eggs

arsenal121290

Awards
ummm ya give me a lil while i will have em up in a couple hours

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Brother you need to post your diet for a few days of normal eating. Also you should start sifting through the exercise/training forum. You'll find a plethora of info on how to transform your body. Your questions are very basic and can be answered with a click of the mouse. Believe me you'll learn far more from researching then you will from a quick answer from one of us.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Did your breast get larger in a given time frame in relation to your overall body fat? For example, did your breast grow while your belly remained the same?

From the link, it looks like you might have gynecomastia. I am no expert however.

There are alternatives to operation I believe. I will try and dig up a log on this site of how someone got rid of gyno using letrozole.

There is a lot of research you must do if this is a route you are looking to take, and I don't even know if it is gyno, but to me it sure looks like it.

Lets wait and see what Easy and Renegade Rowes say, they are more experienced.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you feel like there are any hard lumps in the nipple area? it does look rather gyno like. if you have insurance and can get your hormones blood tested, it would be worth it to know how high your estrogen levels are.

I will say that it doesn't look like proportionately there is tons more fat there than elsewhere. You really need to concentrate on general fat loss for a while and see how it improves. and you want to do it SLOW. I'd suggest shooting for 1lb a week of loss. if you go too fast, you'll end up with even worse loose sagging skin, which you don't want.

with overall loss, and addition of muscles you could see some pretty significant improvement in the way they look.