Help with Naplam/Clen.....

1. Help with Naplam/Clen.....

So I'm going to purchase Napalm and and the breakdown I have found is 30ml Clen-120ml Napalm. The Napalm work out to be about 116ml I belive, is it safe to call that 120ml? Also the Clenbuterol HCI is 72.5mcg/ml. So is it safe to say just mix Clenbuterol HCI 435mcg (6mil) Clen with 119 (a whole bottle of Napalm)? Input appricatied.

2. u need higher mg per ml.....ur better off with 200mg/ml 30ml
    •   

3. Damn all I have72.5mcg/ml

4. This work?

5. Click the hot chicks link in my sig for my review of my Napalm/clen cycle, bro.

6. Mine is 1000 mcg/ml and I have read that 6 mg of clen is about right for a bottle of Napalm so that would be 6 ml due to the high concentration of clen. Would it be beneficial to use more... ?

MOD EDIT: Talk of this does not belong in the Supplement section neither does telling people you are buying something that is clearly restricted in our rules.

7. [QUOTE=DreamWeaver;1375421]Mine is 1000 mcg/ml and I have read that 6 mg of clen is about right for a bottle of Napalm so that would be 6 ml due to the high concentration of clen. Would it be beneficial to use more... ?

Thanks for the imput dreamweaver. I think what I have is the same breakdown.

EDIT: The only thing I speak of purchase, is Napalm.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Warfare NAPLAM
    By dre alvarez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:04 AM
  2. Naplam vs Lipoderm Ultra
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Dcp + naplam
    By sakes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 07:02 PM
  4. DCP/Leviathan RL/Naplam - Some questions...
    By BiggerGeek in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 09:58 PM