NEW fat loss diagnostic device for measuring breath acetone!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I came across this new device that measures a biomarker -- acetone, which is a byproduct of fat metabolism. I do a lot of medical device market research and this new toy caught my eye. Thought I'd share this with you :D

SUMMARY
In a single breath, the Kemeta breath analyzer, known as the LifeStyle MonitorTM, will provide the individual with rapid feedback regarding their fat metabolism using breath acetone as the body’s biomarker.

The uniqueness of the Kemeta product is its compact size and sensitivity to detect small daily changes in the body’s metabolism. Other commonly used products such as the bathroom scale, body fat meters and urine strips are not capable of detecting the rate of fat metabolism. They are thus ineffective in providing useful daily feedback required to successfully manage daily caloric and fitness regimens.

Focusing first on the Over-the-Counter Health and Fitness markets, Kemeta will offer the individual a simple, breath activated palm-size product for measuring their daily fat burn rate. This feedback will assist them in achieving optimum control of their daily caloric and fitness programs.

A web-based software package option will interface the Kemeta device data with user input nutritional and fitness information. This package will provide the user with the ability to track their progress over time.

source: Kemeta Products

:clap2::hammer::dance:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. "Product introduction is planned for 2009.
It won a Fost & Sullivan award for innovation. Frost is a leading high-tech market research/business intelligence firm that provides data and strategy to businesses. :D

Thanks for the release date info Steveoph! :dance:

T4 Program

Awards
Where did you see this?

It won a Fost & Sullivan award for innovation. Frost is a leading high-tech market research/business intelligence firm that provides data and strategy to businesses. :D

Papapumpsd, where did you see that Kemeta recieved a F&S Award? I haven't found anything online showing that they did.

My company has recieved one and it can be found on line, I see nothing to show that Kemeta recieved this kind of recognition.

I'd be interested to learn more if its for real.

T4

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Papapumpsd, where did you see that Kemeta recieved a F&S Award? I haven't found anything online showing that they did.

My company has recieved one and it can be found on line, I see nothing to show that Kemeta recieved this kind of recognition.

I'd be interested to learn more if its for real.

T4
Here's the Frost brief that states it: https://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/market-service-segment.pag?segid=D979-00-1B-00-00

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This could be very cool. Wonder what the ultimate consumer price will be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
Weight Loss 8
Evomuse 3
Wimsicle Supplements 30
JN230 Evomuse 8