- 09-18-2003, 04:44 PM
- 09-18-2003, 11:27 PM
You need more carbs & protein for breakfast.
The first two meals following training are also lacking in carbs.
Also there's no need for a meal at 8:30.
I suggest you get in contact with SwoleCat:
- 09-18-2003, 11:51 PM
The first 2 meals are my breakfest... I combined them, so its more clear. Them last 2 meals are also pretty close together (within an hour after my workout). Any suggestions to improve it?
09-18-2003, 11:59 PM
09-23-2003, 01:40 AM
I also saw That.
For Breakfast Change to Oatmeal and Drop The Flax until Later in The Day where you Should go to Veggies instead of Rice then Take your Flax.
09-29-2003, 12:50 PM
I would suggest you add some more protein in your last meal of the day. You will be needing a lot more throughout the night to avoid muscle catabolism. Maybe add a scoop or protein to your milk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
- By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2003, 09:14 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:12 AM
- By wu36 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2003, 04:59 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 44Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:24 PM