I could really use your guys help

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

I could really use your guys help

I entered a contest on bodybuilding.com by muscle tech and it reaquires you to take before and after pictures well I took my before pictures and have until July 14th to take my after pictures and was wonding if you guys could think of a good cycle of supps for me. Im 18 years old about 200 pounds lift hard and eat clean, but just need a little extra help to make the best after pictures I can for June 14th. I probly shouldn't take roids but if it will win me the comp I will.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    I probly shouldn't take roids but if it will win me the comp I will.
    Hopefully this isnt a real post.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

well i did sound a bit desperate but i really want to win cause its worth $50,000 and i need that money
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'll just go ahead and tell you that nothing will give you the edge like 'roids' will. if you are looking to cop something in that department, and do no have a source on the black market, the grey market supps are an option. it would seem to me that you would want a dry gaining supp for this thing, as you want to be as cut as you can i reckon. i'd look into supps such as h-drol, havoc, and epidrol. these are all hot items right now on the ph supp list, and with good reason.

but before you do that, make sure you know how to keep your insides safe, i.e. liver, prostate, heart, etc and make sure you know how to properly do PCT. one word-SERM.

as far as other supps, i would say that you could use some OTC for the 'cut' you may wanna do after cycle, but i would lower them cals too much, or you'll just lose the new mass you'd gained. you'll have to be very careful to feed that new muscle, yet not accumulate fat. some people believe clenbuterol, a popular 'research chem', is the way to go for extreme fat loss while still eating heavily and fueling muscles.

while i think you'd be a friggin' nut to use all of these things (since you presumably don't know about them) right away WITHOUT reseach, i still wanted to tell you of them. be safe in whatever you do, and as i said, you better spend the next week RESEARCHING these things through, or you could get jacked the **** up in a not good way.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    i'll just go ahead and tell you that nothing will give you the edge like 'roids' will.
    Your an idiot, with all due respect.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

First off we'd need:

All your stats
    A list of your diet (at least a week)
    A list of you exercises/training (again, at least one week)
    A list of current supplements/past supplements or cycles
    What your goals are (besides "good pictures")

That'd be the basics we'd have to see just where you are currently, and what needs to be focused on. I'll go ahead and reinforce what Manimalia said already, if you are even considering doing a cycle you better read everything you come across, study some past logs, and ask EVERY question you have before hand. It's not something you can just wing and be okay.

Get that information up and you'll definitely get more feedback and information.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

well, i really appriciate the feed back and i have recorded everything I ate for two weeks so i'll post up all my stats tommarow but as for my goals i just want to win the contest it might not be the best, but the money would really help me out
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well, i really appriciate the feed back and i have recorded everything I ate for two weeks so i'll post up all my stats tommarow but as for my goals i just want to win the contest it might not be the best, but the money would really help me out
    don't go thinking steroids are going to guarantee you a win, especially since you're probably not the only one with this bad idea in your head. Mani, that post made me wish there was a negative rep option man, you could have phrased that a lot better, to say the absolute least.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

[QUOTE=Hurleyboy05;1328565]First off we'd need:

All your stats
    A list of your diet (at least a week)
    A list of you exercises/training (again, at least one week)
    A list of current supplements/past supplements or cycles
    What your goals are (besides "good pictures")

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195-200
    BF: probly around 15%
    Arms: 15 3/4"
    Foreams: 12 3/4"
    Neck: 15 3/4
    Chest: 43"
    Waist: 32 1/2"
    Thighs: 24 1/2"
    Calf: 15 3/4"

This is a typical meal for me cause i really don't change up what i eat. A few other things i might substitute in are green chilli just roasted for my metabolism or 2 cups milk and high fiber cerals such as a cup of grape nuts or mini-wheats. Every now and then i'll get my omega-3's from salmon but most of my fats come from peanut butter. I drink at least a gallon of water a day and the only other beverages I drink are grape juice and energy drinks such as spike,rockstar,amp and monster only while i'm working out.

1st meal: 1/2 cup oatmeal
    2 egg whites

2nd meal: PB & J
    bannana

3rd meal: Tuna sandwich
    apple

4th meal: medium piece of steak
    1 cup boiled pasta
    tablespoon of honey or jam

5th meal (preworkout meal): 2 PB & J's
    1 cup grape juice
    2 egg whites

6th meal (postworkout meal): Medium chicken breast (grilled)
    3-5 egg whites
    1 large baked potatoe
    table spoon honey or jam
    1 apple or bannana

Supplements:
    cytogainer
    muscle juice
    mass xxx
    accelerade
    chromium pilicante
    animal pak vitamins
    creatine monohydrate
    BCAA powder
    glutamine

I've taken a cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD and just recently got off of my PCT of 6-OXO. I was also taking Arom-X, and ZMA pills on the cycle along with the above which i am still taking.

Workout:
    I do a split body workout, but I usually don't log bucause I have a hard time following it. I usually just do random lifts for the bodypart to keep my body guessing but i alsways do these lifts on these days.

Monday: Chest and shoulders
    Flat bench: 8X20
    Incline DB's: 3X10
    Decline bench: 3X10
    Cable crossovers: 3X10
    Seated military DB's: 3X10
    Incline bench: 3X10

Tuesday: Legs
    Squats: 3X10 or 3X20
    Leg press: 3X50,40,30 or 3X10
    Hack squat: 3X10
    Calf raises: 3X30
    Leg extensions: 3X10
    Leg curls: 3X10

Wednesday: Back
    V-Bar rows: 3X10
    Cable pulldowns: 3X10
    Barbell rows: 3X10
    BD row: 3X10
    Cable rows: 3X10
    Pullups: 2X5

Thrusday: Arms
    21's
    Precher curls (standing): 3X10
    Precher curls (sitting): 3X10
    Sitting hammer curls: 3x10
    Tricep pulldowns (rope attachment): 3X10
    Tricep pulldowns (thick bar): 3X10
    Close grip bench: 3X10

Friday: Full body or whatever is not sore
    Always changes its kinda like a free day to do all the lifts i want to even though it might be a compound lift.

Saturday and Sunday: Rest days

This is an example of my workouts I almost always do these lifts but i also do others i'm usually at the gym for about 2 hours. I also sometimes throw in supersets and negatives into the workout. I really don't do cardio or abs, but should I? I am usually dripping in sweat after my workouts and feel i get pretty desent cardio just lifting with high intesity. I try not to stay at the gym too long but if I need to stay longer to feel like it was progressive I will.

Goals:
    Well like I said the only reason I want to start roids if nessesary is to have a better chance of winning this competition, but my reason for lifting is cause I used to be 260 pounds and could only bench 90 pounds when I first started lifting. I was about 45% bodyfat and was pretty much on the verge of diabeties. Lifting saved me and now I want to win this competition to prove to myself and my family just how far i have come in the last 4 years. The money would really help me to pay my bills and for my family too. I didn't start taking supps till about 10 months ago and have really noticed a difference. It all works good, but i need something that works even better. Thanks guys for your help i really want this and am willing to do anything for it.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195-200

Goals:
    Well like I said the only reason I want to start roids if nessesary is to have a better chance of winning this competition.
    For your age your doing just fine. It looks like youve taken the time to research a workout routine that has helped you alot.

As far as cardio and abs go? Yes, you need to do them if you plan on winning this contest.

Should you even consider steroids? NO! Odds are against you winning this contest. Sorry, just had to put that out there. Your best bet is to keep lifting, maybe throw in some creatine, NO supps etc and get as big as you can natural.

Is you do decide to take steroids, these OTC designers wont turn you into Ronnie Coleman over night, there just not that strong. You would have to run an intense injectables cycle to even approach the level of tranformation you would need to win an open contest like this.

Most likely what would happen is steroids would f#ck up your system so bad that you cant gain muscle in the future, it seems like you live at home so unless your parents dont care its would he hard, to say the least, to get the support (PCT) supps you need to run a cycle of anything.

your best bet would be to spend all year hitting the iron and come back next year and blow everyone in the contest away.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You're too young for any roid help around here. Feel free to get legal help with supps, training, food etc. but no more posting or PMing any help with anything illegal.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

thanks man this is kinda an old thread I never went through with the contest and am glad. I am alot wiser now, and am actually embarassed of this thread. I learned and will continue to
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hmmm, I have to say this is the first time ive received a reported thread that was 'old' lol.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

well I turn 19 on August 14th
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

well I turn 19 on August 14th
    This thread was reported because you've been posting in the steroid section while you are under 21. This thread was the proof that you aren't 21.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

yeah I know we've been through this, chill no one got hurt, and are you going to start your video log soon it looks............intresting to say the least

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think?
    By wolverines in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM
  2. What do you guys do for DHT?
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:15 PM
  3. HOW FIT ARE YOU GUYS?????
    By QUICKRYDE in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 4