Diet while on Havoc

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Well i'm planning to cut and do some havoc at the same time. can someone write up a diet that will allow me to burn fat but still enough calories to gain muscle?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i asked for help, not smart ass comments. if you aren't going to contribute then you shouldn't post anything at all. and by the way you reply to some threads, if you did what i suggested you would have half the post count you have.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you don't know what type of diet you should be using to try to cut fat you should not be taking Havoc (its a steroid.) Also its not our job to give you a diet so all he was saying was research it and you will find it (there is literally tons of info on nutritional advice on here.)

Advice: read this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/90304-beginners-all-ages.html, drop the Havoc (did you even have a PCT planned?) and eat right.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
No one is going to write you your own ****. If you had written something and asked for opinions it would have been very different.

DIET: (that i need opinions on)
meal 1: 1/2 cup of oats. 2 scoops whey
meal 2: 2 scoops whey, apple
meal 3: 9 oz of lean meat, medium baked potato plain
meal 4: 2 scoops whey, 2 TBSP natty PB
meal 5: 9 oz lean meat 2 cups veggies
meal 6: 6 oz lean meat, 1 cup veggies

preCYCLE
pre load with Life Support

onCYCLE
10mg first day
20 first week
30 second week
30 third week
40 fourth
Cycle Support
Life Support for the 3rd and 4th week

PCT
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
Sustain Alpha
Lean Xtreme

NOW can i have some opinions. please.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't offer any information on the cycle because I have no experience with Havoc (if youw ant info on the cycle your best bet is to hit up RPN's sub forum or the cycle/steroids sub forums.)

As far as the diet goes IMO you are relying way to much on powder for protein. Also what is the macro/total cal break down of that?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't offer any information on the cycle because I have no experience with Havoc (if youw ant info on the cycle your best bet is to hit up RPN's sub forum or the cycle/steroids sub forums.)

As far as the diet goes IMO you are relying way to much on powder for protein. Also what is the macro/total cal break down of that?
edit: see diet

i have no idea what the macros are. i have yet to add them all up.

kw1k

Awards
hey man.. PM me with you're goals along with the time period you want to reach the goal(if their is one), and ill do my best to help you out.