Leviathan Reloaded Is it worth it?

JeffDM5

Awards
I'm mainly concerned about losing weight. I will continue to lift while losing weight, but im only looking to lose about 15 pounds. I hear this is one of the best things to take while trying to lose fat. is this worth it? or is there something better?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet taking Recreate/DCP, or Recreate/LR and using Napalm topically would help blast that fat off in no time. Keep your training and diet in check, too.

JeffDM5

Awards
i find it hard to believe that that napalm stuff actually works. how can spraying something on your outside burn fat on the inside? anyways is it better to use both recreate and LR together? or will LR alone be good enough?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i had good success with LR and believe it is excellent as a stand alone.
as long as you have your diet dialed in LR will assist in helping shed fat while sparring muscle.
i'll be using it again this summer!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran LR as well as a stand alone and was very pleased with it. As was said previously, keep your diet and cardio in check and it will drop quick

JeffDM5

Awards
i probably should have told you guys that im going to be taking creatine monohydride/whey protein while i lift. this should help me build muscle and it shouldnt have any negative effects on my cutting right? if anything wont it help me lose weight? and should i concentrate more on cardio or lifting? or 50/50

Warriorz

Awards
The mono shouldn't hinder your cutting goals. Although your bf% should drop if everything else is in check, it may not show as musch as you'd like while on the mono due to (likely) possible bloating.

In terms of the whey, that's a staple you should utilize regardless of whether you're cutting or bulking. Just make sure you check the contents of the whey (doesn't contain garbage fillers or anything).
good luck.

JeffDM5

Awards
what are considered garbage fillers?? how do i know if my whey protein has them or not? its at my house and i wont be there for another week so i cant read the label now.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed some decent results with LR myself. I plan on getting another bottle here shortly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded is amazing stuff. It boosts mood, GH, Test, reduces estrogen, and burns fat......can't beat that, I love the stuff.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
i find it hard to believe that that napalm stuff actually works. how can spraying something on your outside burn fat on the inside? anyways is it better to use both recreate and LR together? or will LR alone be good enough?
yeah that's rediculous there 's no positive feedback for nepalm at all and transdermal AAS doesn't build muscle either:stick:

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Don't underestimate the importance of LR's mood boosting and libido boosting properties. Those two things always go sour for me when restricting calories.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't underestimate the importance of LR's mood boosting and libido boosting properties. Those two things always go sour for me when restricting calories.
bingo :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I took LR standalone with good results. Ran a log on it for the 24 days or whatever it was that I took it...everything was all good. I was pleased definitely.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Even though Im no fatty, Im taking it now and I love it. Boosts my mood like crazy and really gets me through 6 AM cardio.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
LR is amazing.. I'll swear by that stuff.