Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide

  1. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide


    Do you think the fat should blast to the past with this stack?

    Feel free to give any suggestions.

    I'll be running this probably about a month or two from now. Just before summer.


  2. Registered User
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    814

    with as much as you're taking, and seeing as how i'm sure they're for fat burning, your bowl full of pills should replace your meal! hahaha! so yeah, you should lose weight...>BIGTIME. i dunno. jus' playin'. diet is key.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    with as much as you're taking, and seeing as how i'm sure they're for fat burning, your bowl full of pills should replace your meal! hahaha! so yeah, you should lose weight...>BIGTIME. i dunno. jus' playin'. diet is key.

    While diet is a huge factor, two of the above are topicals

    I've never tried Recreate so I can't comment on it. But it should be a good one! Eat clean and get your gym time in and they should help you obtain your results.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Would you or dsade possibly be able to breakdown the science behind Thermo-glide for me? If you wouldn't mind. I'd really appreciate it! Maybe I missed it somewhere. I'm not sure. NP doesn't say much about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    While diet is a huge factor, two of the above are topicals

    I've never tried Recreate so I can't comment on it. But it should be a good one! Eat clean and get your gym time in and they should help you obtain your results.
  5. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4319

    Overkill. DCP & Recreate would suffice. Through in some green tea and fish oil and your good to go.
  6. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Overkill. DCP & Recreate would suffice. Through in some green tea and fish oil and your good to go.
    I just figured the orals and topicals would work interestingly together.
  7. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4319

    Im sure they probably would but doubt they'd last long. How bout running 2 for 1-4 then another 2 for 5-8. You dont wanna lose too much strength so dont rush it.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Actually they would last and work well together. The Thermo Glide should last around a month and you would apply it in the am and again in the pm . The Atomic Meltdown is a tanning lotion, so it would be used when you tan. I use both on the same day with no issues. They work well with the supps.

    Either Matt or I will come in after the gym with some science. But it works the same way as Avants topicals. The carrier we used to make it a solid seems to make it similar to a time delay as well.
  9. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Just interested in knowing the science of it, but I can wait until you or dsade get back. No hurries. Go get your sweat on!

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Actually they would last and work well together. The Thermo Glide should last around a month and you would apply it in the am and again in the pm . The Atomic Meltdown is a tanning lotion, so it would be used when you tan. I use both on the same day with no issues. They work well with the supps.

    Either Matt or I will come in after the gym with some science. But it works the same way as Avants topicals. The carrier we used to make it a solid seems to make it similar to a time delay as well.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Just interested in knowing the science of it, but I can wait until you or dsade get back. No hurries. Go get your sweat on!
    Google search "the science of topical fatloss"....a great article by one of the pioneers in this industry - Caleb Stone (owner of Avant Labs and Avant Research).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    I've thought about using some type of creatine to help hold onto strength/mass while running the thermo's, or possibly Leviathan Reloaded, as it's a lean mass potentiator as well as a fat burner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Im sure they probably would but doubt they'd last long. How bout running 2 for 1-4 then another 2 for 5-8. You dont wanna lose too much strength so dont rush it.
  12. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Will do right now! Thanks a lot, dsade.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Google search "the science of topical fatloss"....a great article by one of the pioneers in this industry - Caleb Stone (owner of Avant Labs and Avant Research).
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    I use the DCP/ Levi combo right now and I'm gaining muscle. However I'm also on anavar..
  14. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    I figured that Recreate/DCP would make for a badass stack, but I always fear losing muscle and strength. I put on muscle quickly and easily, which I love, but I must admit that I do have unwanted body fat that I wanna shed awful quick, especially before summer. I thought about taking Neovar or something during the thermo cycle, but LR seems to help burn fat meanwhile maintain and increase lean mass.

    I'm stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I use the DCP/ Levi combo right now and I'm gaining muscle. However I'm also on anavar..
  15. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4319

    How much weight do you want to cut? i dont think a month cut regardless if you are taking 4 diff fat burners are going to get rid of too much fat.
  16. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    How much weight do you want to cut? i dont think a month cut regardless if you are taking 4 diff fat burners are going to get rid of too much fat.
    Well, I've lost a lot of muscle and put on a lot of unwanted fat ever since last summer. I'd like to lose as much as possible within a month, but will work for 2 months. My diet will be strict also. Very clean and healthy.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Google search "the science of topical fatloss"....a great article by one of the pioneers in this industry - Caleb Stone (owner of Avant Labs and Avant Research).
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...topicalfatloss
  18. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks for the link.

  19. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    267

    In that article it goes into the effects of yohimbine hcl on blood flow. This got me thinking since yohimbine HCl increases blood flow in fat cells which in turn frees up fatty acid wouldnt it be a perfect partner for DCP? Take yohimbine to increase blood flow so that TTA and salvia can do its job better. Let me know what you think crader and dsade.
  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    In that article it goes into the effects of yohimbine hcl on blood flow. This got me thinking since yohimbine HCl increases blood flow in fat cells which in turn frees up fatty acid wouldnt it be a perfect partner for DCP? Take yohimbine to increase blood flow so that TTA and salvia can do its job better. Let me know what you think crader and dsade.
    Exactly. It's a wonderful synergistic aspect of alpha 2 receptor antagonism that further enhances bloodflow to adipose tissue aiding in the removal of liberated fatty acids to be used as energy and increase endurance/performance. The more fatty acids you can free up and utilize the better. PLCAR will take care of the rest.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 04-04-2008 at 02:12 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    267

    Awesome, i have some nutra caps of yohimbine hcl, and thermo glide which has it in it also. Time for some fatty acid liberation


    Edit:Must spread reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again lol
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    LOL Well our night owl took care of that question
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    This is one of the reasons behind the massive synergy between DCP and Leviathan.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    I should be ordering both of those sometime during the next month or so.

    My Thermo-glide and Havoc should be here in a couple of days, but my Slick Pleasures and Java Fusion should be here any minute now!

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is one of the reasons behind the massive synergy between DCP and Leviathan.
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    The night owl is now tired today haha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    flu1d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Age
    33
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    206

    Well I got told not to run Leviathen with Recreate; I wanted to run Recreate/DCP/Leviathan Reloaded all together. I think I'll just get some Yohimbine caps to run alongside the Recreate/DCP.
  27. Registered User
    semiautoloco4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Jersey
    Age
    26
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    89

    when does recreate come out?
  28. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    267

    Quote Originally Posted by semiautoloco4 View Post
    when does recreate come out?
    follow the link you can pre order it now at nutra
    http://www.suprememuscle.com/product...e-90-caps.html
  29. Registered User
    FOOFAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Rock
    Age
    44
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    211

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I always fear losing muscle and strength. I put on muscle quickly and easily, which I love, but I must admit that I do have unwanted body fat that I wanna shed awful quick, especially before summer.
    Monitor your strength when you diet. If it drops either up your cals in the form of protein or reduce your training volume. I find a lot of people train way too much when they diet which I think is a mistake. Don't get over zealous, slow and steady wins the race.
  30. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks for the tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Monitor your strength when you diet. If it drops either up your cals in the form of protein or reduce your training volume. I find a lot of people train way too much when they diet which I think is a mistake. Don't get over zealous, slow and steady wins the race.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in