Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think the fat should blast to the past with this stack?

Feel free to give any suggestions.

I'll be running this probably about a month or two from now. Just before summer.

:burger:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
with as much as you're taking, and seeing as how i'm sure they're for fat burning, your bowl full of pills should replace your meal! hahaha! so yeah, you should lose weight...>BIGTIME. i dunno. jus' playin'. diet is key.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with as much as you're taking, and seeing as how i'm sure they're for fat burning, your bowl full of pills should replace your meal! hahaha! so yeah, you should lose weight...>BIGTIME. i dunno. jus' playin'. diet is key.

While diet is a huge factor, two of the above are topicals:)

I've never tried Recreate so I can't comment on it. But it should be a good one! Eat clean and get your gym time in and they should help you obtain your results.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you or dsade possibly be able to breakdown the science behind Thermo-glide for me? If you wouldn't mind. I'd really appreciate it! Maybe I missed it somewhere. I'm not sure. NP doesn't say much about it.

While diet is a huge factor, two of the above are topicals:)

I've never tried Recreate so I can't comment on it. But it should be a good one! Eat clean and get your gym time in and they should help you obtain your results.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Overkill. DCP & Recreate would suffice. Through in some green tea and fish oil and your good to go.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Im sure they probably would but doubt they'd last long. How bout running 2 for 1-4 then another 2 for 5-8. You dont wanna lose too much strength so dont rush it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually they would last and work well together. The Thermo Glide should last around a month and you would apply it in the am and again in the pm . The Atomic Meltdown is a tanning lotion, so it would be used when you tan. I use both on the same day with no issues. They work well with the supps.

Either Matt or I will come in after the gym with some science. But it works the same way as Avants topicals. The carrier we used to make it a solid seems to make it similar to a time delay as well.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just interested in knowing the science of it, but I can wait until you or dsade get back. No hurries. Go get your sweat on!

Actually they would last and work well together. The Thermo Glide should last around a month and you would apply it in the am and again in the pm . The Atomic Meltdown is a tanning lotion, so it would be used when you tan. I use both on the same day with no issues. They work well with the supps.

Either Matt or I will come in after the gym with some science. But it works the same way as Avants topicals. The carrier we used to make it a solid seems to make it similar to a time delay as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just interested in knowing the science of it, but I can wait until you or dsade get back. No hurries. Go get your sweat on!
Google search "the science of topical fatloss"....a great article by one of the pioneers in this industry - Caleb Stone (owner of Avant Labs and Avant Research).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about using some type of creatine to help hold onto strength/mass while running the thermo's, or possibly Leviathan Reloaded, as it's a lean mass potentiator as well as a fat burner.

Im sure they probably would but doubt they'd last long. How bout running 2 for 1-4 then another 2 for 5-8. You dont wanna lose too much strength so dont rush it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will do right now! Thanks a lot, dsade. :)

Google search "the science of topical fatloss"....a great article by one of the pioneers in this industry - Caleb Stone (owner of Avant Labs and Avant Research).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the DCP/ Levi combo right now and I'm gaining muscle. However I'm also on anavar..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured that Recreate/DCP would make for a badass stack, but I always fear losing muscle and strength. I put on muscle quickly and easily, which I love, but I must admit that I do have unwanted body fat that I wanna shed awful quick, especially before summer. I thought about taking Neovar or something during the thermo cycle, but LR seems to help burn fat meanwhile maintain and increase lean mass.

I'm stuck.

I use the DCP/ Levi combo right now and I'm gaining muscle. However I'm also on anavar..

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
How much weight do you want to cut? i dont think a month cut regardless if you are taking 4 diff fat burners are going to get rid of too much fat.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much weight do you want to cut? i dont think a month cut regardless if you are taking 4 diff fat burners are going to get rid of too much fat.
Well, I've lost a lot of muscle and put on a lot of unwanted fat ever since last summer. I'd like to lose as much as possible within a month, but will work for 2 months. My diet will be strict also. Very clean and healthy.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
In that article it goes into the effects of yohimbine hcl on blood flow. This got me thinking since yohimbine HCl increases blood flow in fat cells which in turn frees up fatty acid wouldnt it be a perfect partner for DCP? Take yohimbine to increase blood flow so that TTA and salvia can do its job better. Let me know what you think crader and dsade.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that article it goes into the effects of yohimbine hcl on blood flow. This got me thinking since yohimbine HCl increases blood flow in fat cells which in turn frees up fatty acid wouldnt it be a perfect partner for DCP? Take yohimbine to increase blood flow so that TTA and salvia can do its job better. Let me know what you think crader and dsade.
Exactly. It's a wonderful synergistic aspect of alpha 2 receptor antagonism that further enhances bloodflow to adipose tissue aiding in the removal of liberated fatty acids to be used as energy and increase endurance/performance. The more fatty acids you can free up and utilize the better. PLCAR will take care of the rest. :)

Last edited:
AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, i have some nutra caps of yohimbine hcl, and thermo glide which has it in it also. Time for some fatty acid liberation :)

Edit:Must spread reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Well our night owl took care of that question;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the reasons behind the massive synergy between DCP and Leviathan.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should be ordering both of those sometime during the next month or so.

My Thermo-glide and Havoc should be here in a couple of days, but my Slick Pleasures and Java Fusion should be here any minute now! :D

This is one of the reasons behind the massive synergy between DCP and Leviathan.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The night owl is now tired today haha :yawn:

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Well I got told not to run Leviathen with Recreate; I wanted to run Recreate/DCP/Leviathan Reloaded all together. I think I'll just get some Yohimbine caps to run alongside the Recreate/DCP.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I always fear losing muscle and strength. I put on muscle quickly and easily, which I love, but I must admit that I do have unwanted body fat that I wanna shed awful quick, especially before summer.
Monitor your strength when you diet. If it drops either up your cals in the form of protein or reduce your training volume. I find a lot of people train way too much when they diet which I think is a mistake. Don't get over zealous, slow and steady wins the race.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. :)

Monitor your strength when you diet. If it drops either up your cals in the form of protein or reduce your training volume. I find a lot of people train way too much when they diet which I think is a mistake. Don't get over zealous, slow and steady wins the race.