Clen Or Leviathan W/ Dcp

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Clen Or Leviathan W/ Dcp

I Have Two Weeks Worth Of Levi And About 3-4 Weeks Of Clen Along W/ Month Of Dcp. Please Tell Me The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat.

My Plan: 1 Week Clen W/4 Days Of Weights Then One Week Levi/dcp With Cardio(1-1:30 Hours W/ Bcaa For Anti-catabolic) And Weights(afternoon/evening) 4 Times And Keep Going Week After Week Til I See Results.

How Is This On My Receptors?

Is Cardio Safe With Clen?

Should I Take Dcp With Clen?

What Is The Main Purpose Of Dcp?

Is 1 On 1 Off Ok Or Should I Do 2 On 2 Off?

Another Thing Is I Gain Muscle Somewhat Easy. In The Past 2 Weeks I Have Yet To Lose Weight, But Slight Effects Are Noticeable In The Mirror.

Caloric Intake Is Very Close To 17-1800 Cals Per Day. In This Corner-26 Years Old 215 Pounds

Any Help Is Great.

Thanks In Advance To Everyone Who Routinely Goes Out Of Their Way To Help Others On This Site.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    I Have Two Weeks Worth Of Levi And About 3-4 Weeks Of Clen Along W/ Month Of Dcp. Please Tell Me The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat.

My Plan: 1 Week Clen W/4 Days Of Weights Then One Week Levi/dcp With Cardio(1-1:30 Hours W/ Bcaa For Anti-catabolic) And Weights(afternoon/evening) 4 Times And Keep Going Week After Week Til I See Results.

How Is This On My Receptors?
    Looks like a good duration to keep receptors working efficiently.

Is Cardio Safe With Clen?
    I won't comment here, since I am also answering questions about my product...liability and all.

Should I Take Dcp With Clen?
    DCP and Clen work on entirely different systems, and should be fine to take together.

What Is The Main Purpose Of Dcp?
    DCP is designed to liberate fatty acids from fat cells, transport them into the mitochondrial machine to be burned for fuel, increase overall functional working of mitochondria, increase endurance, prevent the liberated fatty acids from being REstored (and thus remain in the bloodstream to be burned), and increase thermogenesis.

Another Thing Is I Gain Muscle Somewhat Easy. In The Past 2 Weeks I Have Yet To Lose Weight, But Slight Effects Are Noticeable In The Mirror.
    Use the mirror as the best gauge...weight means nothing, only recomping.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.31%

I'd skip the clen. That stuff is kinda nasty and can have some not good side effects. No offense I doubt you're at a level where you should even be considering clen. Not a put down, because I've used it before and looking back it was stupid because I wasn't at a level where I should have even considered it. DCP with a good legal thermogenic should be just great for fat loss with a good diet and exercise program.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Dsade

Is DCP okay to take on empty stomach before fasted cardio or does "dietary supplemen mean" mean with food only?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    I'd skip the clen. That stuff is kinda nasty and can have some not good side effects. No offense I doubt you're at a level where you should even be considering clen. Not a put down, because I've used it before and looking back it was stupid because I wasn't at a level where I should have even considered it. DCP with a good legal thermogenic should be just great for fat loss with a good diet and exercise program.
    Neil,

Thanks for the advice, why did you use clen in the first place? Were you at a plateau or not well educated on the side effects? At what level would you consider acceptible for clen use? I am seriously planning on DCP for 30 days now with diet and excersize, thanks.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    Dsade

Is DCP okay to take on empty stomach before fasted cardio or does "dietary supplemen mean" mean with food only?
    Reese,

You are going to want to take DCP on an empty stomach, around 1/2 hour before eating.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think clen is best used when you are already fairly lean. It can be rough on blood pressure and your heart.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.31%

I wouldn't even bother with clen unless you're a competitive bodybuilder. Seriously, guys were getting plenty lean before clen was out there with diet and exercise alone, and now we have some great legal supplements to help that out even.

I used it because I was looking for that "edge" when I was uneducated in effective dieting and training. I regret that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. Which stack? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or RPM/DRIVE
    By searcyc2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. DCP or Leviathan?
    By edvanp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53