T3

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

T3

Hi i have been looking around and im trying to find info on T3. I have found posts where people integrate T3 into their cycles. I am planning a p-plex (pheraplex) cycle here in the next few months and am looking at adding T3 to the cycle. What are the proper dosages for T3? How (i have found it in liquid form) and when do you take it? How often? What gains can be reasonably expected? I have read that you need to take a PCT after a cycle of T3. What length is suggested for a cycle? Can the T3 PCT be run with a prohormone PCT? i know its a **** ton of questions. thanks guys.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBoi View Post
    Hi i have been looking around and im trying to find info on T3. I have found posts where people integrate T3 into their cycles. I am planning a p-plex (pheraplex) cycle here in the next few months and am looking at adding T3 to the cycle. What are the proper dosages for T3? How (i have found it in liquid form) and when do you take it? How often? What gains can be reasonably expected? I have read that you need to take a post cycle therapy after a cycle of T3. What length is suggested for a cycle? Can the T3 post cycle therapy be run with a prohormone PCT? i know its a **** ton of questions. thanks guys.
    I'll preface by saying there are LOTS of threads on the subject, and I recommend you read them all. T3 is serious and should not be taken lightly. Do your research or you'll screw up your body. That said, I'll give you a few brief answers (though I reiterate, YOU NEED TO RESEARCH THIS HEAVILY).

1st and foremost, T3 doesn't give you gains. It's a thyroid hormone and it causes weight loss.

The best post cycle therapy is to take it properly, namely, ramp up slowly, ramp down even slower. Some people ramp in increments of 25mcg, others prefer to slow it down even more and go 12.5mcg at a time (I personally subscribe to the latter). Normal dosages range from 50 - 75mcg, depending on the individual body, experience, etc.

Because it usually takes at least a week to ramp up and another back down, most people run it for 6 weeks. This means you'd need to be on an anabolic for 6 weeks as well (and I don't have enough experience with pp to recommend it for that duration. someone else'll have to chime in, but my understanding is it's harsh on the lipid profile. Perhaps you want to bridge with something milder on the liver). You can include NOW Thyroid product alongside your regular post cycle therapy if you wish, it'll help ensure healthy rebound of your thyroid.

Here's an example of ramping up (I'll go to 50mcg and stay there):

Week1
    12.5mcg, 12.5, 25, 25, 25, 37.5, 37.5

Week2 - 4
    50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50

Week5
    50, 50, 50, 37.5, 37.5, 37.5, 25,

Week 6
    25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5

Most people take it in the morning, and if it's liquid, they use an oral syringe to measure it out.

If this is your first cycle, I'd recommend you hold off on complicating it with T3.

And, because this is VERYimportant, I'll stress it once more: RESEARCH IT THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU DO IT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I'll preface by saying there are LOTS of threads on the subject, and I recommend you read them all. T3 is serious and should not be taken lightly. Do your research or you'll screw up your body. That said, I'll give you a few brief answers (though I reiterate, YOU NEED TO RESEARCH THIS HEAVILY).

1st and foremost, T3 doesn't give you gains. It's a thyroid hormone and it causes weight loss.

The best post cycle therapy is to take it properly, namely, ramp up slowly, ramp down even slower. Some people ramp in increments of 25mcg, others prefer to slow it down even more and go 12.5mcg at a time (I personally subscribe to the latter). Normal dosages range from 50 - 75mcg, depending on the individual body, experience, etc.

Because it usually takes at least a week to ramp up and another back down, most people run it for 6 weeks. This means you'd need to be on an anabolic for 6 weeks as well (and I don't have enough experience with pp to recommend it for that duration. someone else'll have to chime in, but my understanding is it's harsh on the lipid profile. Perhaps you want to bridge with something milder on the liver). You can include NOW Thyroid product alongside your regular post cycle therapy if you wish, it'll help ensure healthy rebound of your thyroid.

Here's an example of ramping up (I'll go to 50mcg and stay there):

Week1
    12.5mcg, 12.5, 25, 25, 25, 37.5, 37.5

Week2 - 4
    50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50

Week5
    50, 50, 50, 37.5, 37.5, 37.5, 25,

Week 6
    25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5

Most people take it in the morning, and if it's liquid, they use an oral syringe to measure it out.

If this is your first cycle, I'd recommend you hold off on complicating it with T3.

And, because this is VERYimportant, I'll stress it once more: RESEARCH IT THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU DO IT.

Ok this might be a stupid question but why do you need to be on an anabolic when using T3? Is it possible to run the anabolic cycle then use the T3 during my cycle PCT? That may be too much for your body? I am now researching T3 both on this forum and on another. Thank for your time
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

oh sorry one more question. Would the T3 decrease the effectiveness of the anabolic? I have been reading a ton of posts and some people are looking for anabolics that will help negate the muscle loss affects from T3. Or would the T3/pheraplex cycle just sort of turn into a lean bulk cycle? im so confused
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

oh sorry one more question. Would the T3 decrease the effectiveness of the anabolic? I have been reading a ton of posts and some people are looking for anabolics that will help negate the muscle loss affects from T3. Or would the T3/pheraplex cycle just sort of turn into a lean bulk cycle? im so confused
    well, this comes down to the age old question, do you want to cut or do you want to bulk? despite what a few may say, the widely accepted opinion is that you must choose one or the other if you intend to do either properly. T3 should only really be used on a cutting cycle, and it'll work best with higher protein, lower cals, and a dry anabolic. If you want to hedge the fat gain during a bulk, there are safer, simpler methods than this. Will it diminish gains? In a sense, because you're cutting fat, and as I said, on a cut you're not consuming the excess of calories you would on a bulk. But there will definitely be muscle gain if your diet is right.

Diet is number one. Make sure that's locked in before you focus on anything else. Now, if I may give a suggestion, why don't you try Dicana, Thyrotabs or Thyrocuts (T2), which happens to be getting some excellent feedback? All three are over the counter at your favorite supplement store, much safer and require far less research.

Also, pheraplex is no good on a cut, it's far too wet. I'd suggest epistane or halo-50 with the T3 if you still feel you want to go that route.

Now, you still haven't answered my question. Is this your first cycle, or just your first with T3?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    well, this comes down to the age old question, do you want to cut or do you want to bulk? despite what a few may say, the widely accepted opinion is that you must choose one or the other if you intend to do either properly. T3 should only really be used on a cutting cycle, and it'll work best with higher protein, lower cals, and a dry anabolic. If you want to hedge the fat gain during a bulk, there are safer, simpler methods than this. Will it diminish gains? In a sense, because you're cutting fat, and as I said, on a cut you're not consuming the excess of calories you would on a bulk. But there will definitely be muscle gain if your diet is right.

Diet is number one. Make sure that's locked in before you focus on anything else. Now, if I may give a suggestion, why don't you try Dicana, Thyrotabs or Thyrocuts (T2), which happens to be getting some excellent feedback? All three are over the counter at your favorite supplement store, much safer and require far less research.

Also, pheraplex is no good on a cut, it's far too wet. I'd suggest epistane or halo-50 with the T3 if you still feel you want to go that route.

Now, you still haven't answered my question. Is this your first cycle, or just your first with T3?

Thanks for the advice i appreciate it. No this is not my first cycle i have run halo50 cycle( loved how it made me feel and it leaned me out), i have also run a epi/winztrol cycle (wasnt impressed). So upon further research i realize that you are right in that preaplex is too wet so ill just keep that for another time. What do you think about propadrol? i have no experience with it but i have heard it really leans you out. That may be a good fit with the T3. I guess i could also do another cycle of h-50 cuz i liked that. I will also research Dicana, Thyrotabs and Thyrocuts further. Do you have any personal experience with theses products? if so which would you recomend? thanks again
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

t3 definitely decreases the effectiveness of the anabolic, the whole purpose of the anabolic with it is to not loose a significant amount of muscle. T3 just raises your metabolism, so increases your resting calories burned.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Thanks for the advice i appreciate it. No this is not my first cycle i have run halo50 cycle( loved how it made me feel and it leaned me out), i have also run a epi/winztrol cycle (wasnt impressed). So upon further research i realize that you are right in that preaplex is too wet so ill just keep that for another time. What do you think about propadrol? i have no experience with it but i have heard it really leans you out. That may be a good fit with the T3. I guess i could also do another cycle of h-50 cuz i liked that. I will also research Dicana, Thyrotabs and Thyrocuts further. Do you have any personal experience with theses products? if so which would you recomend? thanks again
    I used propadrol with some success alongside winztrol, but it wasn't that great. For leaning out, I personally had the best success with Mega-Zol (which you can't find anymore, but can replace with Winztrol) and Mega-TRN (which you can still find). However, one needs to be very careful with TRN, as it has the ability to cause gyno if you use too much or a re predisposed, it can kill your libido, and it tends to shut you down 10 out of 10 times. I used it at 30mg (not the best dose, but reportedly the safest) instead of 40 and I used b6 and b12, which is supposed to help with the risk of gyno. You might want to research furazadrol, which has been getting really excellent reviews for cutting.

As for the thyroid supps, I have only ever used Dicana, though I've used it a number of times and always found it to work well. Recently I've been reading a lot of good info on thyrocuts II, and another user on this board (awmcdon) has strongly recommended it to me, so I'm picking up 2 bottles to stash away for use about a month after my pct is over.

One last thing, you didn't like epi??? I loved epi, and if you search on the board, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who's taken it and doesn't. That's not to say you're wrong, I'm just surprised to hear it. I think it's the first bad review I've read.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I noticed literallly nothing from thyrotabs at label dosage
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I noticed literallly nothing from thyrotabs at label dosage
    I think you need to double the dosage. That's what everyone (myself included) always recommends with Dicana, to take 6 a day, not 3. It's pricey, but results are pretty good. During the 1st week, while your body is adjusting, you literally stick to your sheets, you sweat so much in your sleep.

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid t3 and T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 11:24 AM
  2. T3! Dangerous?? Can you screw yourself up?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 10:51 AM
  3. first cycle of T3..some advice
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:45 PM
  4. NO2 on T3
    By pinzino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:50 PM
  5. Females and T3/Clen