Most Efficient Weight Loss?
- 01-08-2008, 12:54 PM
- 01-08-2008, 12:59 PM
- 01-08-2008, 03:03 PM
HIIT and or Morning fasted cardio
01-09-2008, 12:18 AM
any others? what time should i do it? should i carbcycle with hiit?
01-09-2008, 03:40 AM
01-09-2008, 09:44 AM
This is a good idea because the HIIT will mobilize a lot of fat to be burned for fuel, and then the low intensity cardio will burn it up.
I might do upwards of 20 minutes of the LI cardio to get a better effect, though. I'd probably take a quick 10g or so dose of BCAAs after the HIIT. This will help prevent muscle catabolism.
But the short answer to the poster is just do both. Each is good, just don't take either to the extreme. Just remember that if you do two 20 minute sessions in a day it will burn more fat than a single 40 minute session of LI cardio. This will also help control cortisol levels.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pnut143 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:29 PM
- By hawkeyesrule in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:53 PM
- By Doug8796 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2008, 07:25 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2005, 12:34 AM
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:17 PM