New to cutting. Advice appreciated. - AnabolicMinds.com

New to cutting. Advice appreciated.

Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

New to cutting. Advice appreciated.

Like the title says, I've never really "cut" before. I've gone on diets to loose weight, but I really don't want to loose any muscle this time.

Right now I weigh 215. I'm 5'11". I'd estimate my bodyfat at 17-20%. I think a fair amount of my fat is VAT, leftover from my heavy drinking days.

I work out 4 days a week. Typically Monday is Chest, Tuesday is back and bi's, Thursday is Shoulders, Friday is legs and tri's. I throw in ab work here and there, but not enough. I was doing cardio 4 days a week, 2-3 miles on the treadmill per day at about a 4.0mph pace. If it matters, I deadlift on back day and I do squats on leg day.

So, I'm thinking I'd like to get down to about 190. Right now I eat about 4200 calories per day. I was going to start by lowering that to 3750, and starting cardio back up at least 4 days a week.

For sups I have this coming:
    Poseidon
    X-Lean from IBE for cortisol control and maybe some VAT relief.
    CLA caps (bulk from NP, plan on dosing 8 caps a day)
    Bulk Sesimin (Plan on 1.5ml 3x day)
    Bulk Powerfull. Plan on dosing 3-5grams before bed.

I also have some stims. X-Force by IBE, and I've got some good home capped ECA. 25mg Ephidrine HCL and 200mg caffeine that I can throw in as needed.

Does this sound like a reasonable routine to achieve my goal of 190?

Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Almost forgot. I also have enough Yellow Gold to run it about 8 weeks. I could throw that in also.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Like the title says, I've never really "cut" before. I've gone on diets to loose weight, but I really don't want to loose any muscle this time.

Right now I weigh 215. I'm 5'11". I'd estimate my bodyfat at 17-20%. I think a fair amount of my fat is VAT, leftover from my heavy drinking days.

I work out 4 days a week. Typically Monday is Chest, Tuesday is back and bi's, Thursday is Shoulders, Friday is legs and tri's. I throw in ab work here and there, but not enough. I was doing cardio 4 days a week, 2-3 miles on the treadmill per day at about a 4.0mph pace. If it matters, I deadlift on back day and I do squats on leg day.

So, I'm thinking I'd like to get down to about 190. Right now I eat about 4200 calories per day. I was going to start by lowering that to 3750, and starting cardio back up at least 4 days a week.

For sups I have this coming:
    Poseidon
    X-Lean from IBE for cortisol control and maybe some VAT relief.
    CLA caps (bulk from NP, plan on dosing 8 caps a day)
    Bulk Sesimin (Plan on 1.5ml 3x day)
    Bulk Powerfull. Plan on dosing 3-5grams before bed.

I also have some stims. X-Force by IBE, and I've got some good home capped ECA. 25mg Ephidrine HCL and 200mg caffeine that I can throw in as needed.

Does this sound like a reasonable routine to achieve my goal of 190?
    In how much time? thats the real question. 25lbs, say 3 months? gives you 2lbs a week to drop, which would be in range
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Good point. I hadn't really considered time. I'm in no hurry, so 3 months would be fine.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

One of the best decisions i made on my last cutting cycle was buying a 40lb weighted vest. I wore it when doing cardio and when i went hiking. The results were amazing, dropped ten pounds in a month and body fat went down 2%. My body holds on to weight, fat and muscle, so that was great results for me. It would make an awesome addition to the supplements if you dont already have one.

i think many people would recommend fasted cardio, but to not lose muscle take 10g(?) BCAA before and maybe drink some during. ive never cut before, but that seems to be a popular theme throughout the weight loss forum.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lazerss9 View Post
    i think many people would recommend fasted cardio, but to not lose muscle take 10g(?) BCAA before and maybe drink some during. ive never cut before, but that seems to be a popular theme throughout the weight loss forum.
    fasted carido is IMO a good idea I've been doing it for about a2 months 2-3 times a week but in the last 2 weeks I have started a recomp/cut stack and have lost about 8 lbs in the last 3-4 weeks while maintaining strength and muscle mass

heres a link to my log if your interestedNHA/cissus/Powerful stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to cutting need advice/help
    By lostboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:06 AM
  2. New to cutting
    By LouisDM9C in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:26 AM
  3. new to bulking. Advice please
    By bigdognhb in forum Bulking