Funny weight loss side effect

1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Funny weight loss side effect

So right now as of today i'm at about 197 down maybe 48 pounds from peak, probably close to the least i've weighed in 10-15 years. I'm also even at a lower BF % than when I last weighed this much, as i'm working out pretty seriously and believe i've put on some muscle. I'm not buff yet, but I think i'm hitting around 18% bf now (still on the downward path)

Anyhow, last nite I had to take off my wedding ring, as it has gotten so loose that its about to fall off itself. Nothing harder than explaining to your wife that now that you are skinny and starting to pack some muscle on that "I can't wear my wedding ring anymore" Even funnier, its not a resizable ring, its a hand woven one basically like this but all white gold, and the woven part in the center is more flat folds

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Talk to a jewler. Perhaps he can build up the inner wall and fit it to your finger.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Registered User

Maybe you'll get lucky and just get fat again...problem solved!

**I was just joking.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I had the same issue with my wedding ring, I stopped wearing it altogether now except for special occasions when I know it won't fly off. Still, I'm sure I'll lose it.

The other thing I noticed I thought was funny about losing weight was a drop in shoe size. I had been a 13 forever, now I take an 11 or 11.5. I had no idea my feet were that fat!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.

"uh, hey babe, i uh, cant wear my wedding ring anymore, im too skinny"

haha, be sure to post pictures of your black eye when you tell her that, lol.

the first places i started noticing weight loss were my fingers and my feet, my feet are all veiny now, i never really wore rings so that wasnt really an issue, but i can see my knuckles better now, lol.

thats a nice ring though, kinda celtic looking because of the woven parts.

i know if i told my girlfriend i couldnt wear my wedding ring because it was too big shed probably want to cut it and weld it together herself, lol.
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Minus83 View Post
    "uh, hey babe, i uh, cant wear my wedding ring anymore, im too skinny"

haha, be sure to post pictures of your black eye when you tell her that, lol.

the first places i started noticing weight loss were my fingers and my feet, my feet are all veiny now, i never really wore rings so that wasnt really an issue, but i can see my knuckles better now, lol.

thats a nice ring though, kinda celtic looking because of the woven parts.

i know if i told my girlfriend i couldnt wear my wedding ring because it was too big shed probably want to cut it and weld it together herself, lol.
    My wife doesn't have an issue with it, I guess after being together so long you realize that the ring doesn't really mean much compared to the respect between the couple that the ring is supposed to symbolize.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Benefit and side effect of weight loss herbs
    By justhealth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:43 AM
  2. What are some effective weight loss pills?
    By dealrocker in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:04 PM
  4. How does hcg effect weight loss?
    By 1bigtexan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 01:47 PM
  5. Scientific Guidelines for Effective Weight Loss
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0