looking for hydrostatic weighing in new jersey?
- 04-18-2007, 06:39 PM
- 04-18-2007, 06:40 PM
- 04-18-2007, 07:31 PM
04-19-2007, 06:07 PM
yea....i've tryed a few search engines. the only place i can find is in pa....if i have to i'll drive down but would like to find a place closer
04-19-2007, 07:35 PM
The College of New Jersey has an excellent research team...one of the best in the country IMO. I'd probably attend there if they had a graduate program.
I'm not sure of their laboratory capabilities, but try contacting them:
Academic Programs :: Health & Exercise Science :: The College of New Jersey
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:19 PM
- By Bob Jones in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:09 AM
- By typerob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:29 PM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:31 PM
- By Glen Quagmire in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2008, 06:29 PM