PCT right into weight loss

J

Jaywalh

Awards
So im about halfway through my PCT after a 4 week SD/PP cycle. Im on nolva/retain/activate/ATD. However I really want to slim down a little now that I put on some decent size. Im probably at about 15-16% BF.

I just ordered up some Bulk CEE, along with some powerfull, bulk cissus (which I took before but didnt really notice results), and some venom hyperdrive.

I know how to go about a cutting program as im no stranger to the roller coaster ride with my weight. However, my question is can I start taking the Hyperdrive while Im still in PCT. Ive seen some threads for and some against this idea. I plan on taking the Powerfull and creatine ASAP, and I know theyre fine with the PCT. But do you guys think theyre gonna have any effects with Hyperdrive also?

I figured Powerfull/Hyperdrive together wouldnt cause any problems, Im just not sure about how all the PCT sups Im taking are going to play in.

and slightly OT, but I figured id throw it out there, Anyone got reccommended dosages for the cissus? I went through 100g during my cycle and it didnt do **** for my joints :( I was taking 1-3g / day, usually in 2 doses 1 am 1 pm.

Thanks as always guys,
Jay

J

Jaywalh

Awards
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 is the balls

So im about halfway through my post cycle therapy after a 4 week superdrol/PP cycle. Im on nolva/retain/activate/ATD. However I really want to slim down a little now that I put on some decent size. Im probably at about 15-16% BF.

I just ordered up some Bulk CEE, along with some powerfull, bulk cissus (which I took before but didnt really notice results), and some venom hyperdrive.

I know how to go about a cutting program as im no stranger to the roller coaster ride with my weight. However, my question is can I start taking the Hyperdrive while Im still in PCT. Ive seen some threads for and some against this idea. I plan on taking the Powerfull and creatine ASAP, and I know theyre fine with the PCT. But do you guys think theyre gonna have any effects with Hyperdrive also?

I figured Powerfull/Hyperdrive together wouldnt cause any problems, Im just not sure about how all the PCT sups Im taking are going to play in.

and slightly OT, but I figured id throw it out there, Anyone got reccommended dosages for the cissus? I went through 100g during my cycle and it didnt do **** for my joints :( I was taking 1-3g / day, usually in 2 doses 1 am 1 pm.

Thanks as always guys,
Jay
Bump this for two reasons:
1) Im still wondering if anyone has suggestions about whether or not to use Venom HD 3.0 with my PCT stack?

Secondly, VENOMD HYPERDRIVE IS EFFING INSANE. Seriously, Ive tried an assload of the products out on the market for weight loss/energy. Some days Ill drink 3-4 16oz energy drinks (monster, full throttle, rockstar, whatever), and mega doses of caffeine does not effect me. The only time Ive ever really noticed stimulant effects on me in the past (minus certain pharmaceutical drugs... another day, another story ;) ) is when Id drink a few Redline RTDs back to back or mega dose NO Xplod and pop a Redline with that bad boy. Throw in some skoal and that made for a hell of a fun driving experience, but sometimes rough workouts (no skoal when working out...). Anyways, Im very insensitive to pretty much any stimulants and can tolerate very high doses. And yes I've had plenty of experiences with ephedra too.
Enter Venom Hyperdrive 3.0: My bottle came friday, props nutraplanet on fast shipping btw, and I took one of these bad boys Saturday morning. HOLY ****! I was almost tweakin my brains out, but in a good way. I dont know what it is in there that works so well, or if is just the right combination, but WOW. ALRI, you guys are not joking when you say "DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE RECCOMENDED DOSE." I work for GNC so I see this as a marketing ploy very often... Lets just say Ive eaten upwards of 24-30 Hydroxycut Hardcore in a day (15 at a time) with no feeling even remotely close to when I popped 2 more venom later that night.

WARNING DO NOT TRY THIS PEOPLE! I happen to have very high tolerances to stimulants, but this was insane. Lets just say within 36 hours of getting my bottle I took 5 pills, and I have yet to go to sleep. Also, in all honesty my appetite has been non-existent.

Again, NO ONE ELSE SHOULD ATTEMPT THIS. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON THE BOTTLE. However, I really went on a bender, intentional or unintentional doesnt matter. I have hardcore results to show because of it, and that is all that matters. This stuff is the real deal folks, Im ordering some more monday and telling all my friends.

I guarantee anyone who uses this following the reccomended dosage will have great results. Other peoples logs have proved this too. Do yourself a favor and buy some for your next cutting phase, or to prepare for that vacation this winter.

BTW, Ive never been this impressed with a product like this before and hence my rant about it. I do not work for ALRI nor did they put me up to this, LOL. I just want to give credit where its due.

-J

P.S. Can I take this with PCT sups or should I hold off? I added Powerfull as well, and taking the Powerfull and V HD3.0 together seemed to put me in an almost euphoric state, thats another story as well but an interesting aside.

P.S.S. I did notice the libido issues to some extent that others are talking about, but this is present with any other highly effective 'stimulant' I have 'experimented' with in the past, so take that for what you will. It wasnt bad cuz im on atd, powerfull and activate right now but I def noticed cuz my libido has been soring lately.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't cut anywhere near to PCT... but that's just me.

J

Jaywalh

Awards
whats your reasoning bro? Because your still building a lot of muscle this close to the end of a cycle? I would agree with that logic, and most likely will be waiting till after PCT. If anything it would be a light cut, with just real clean diet, the venom, and calories right around maintenance. But Id still like to hear some other peoples opinions.

-J

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
My reasoning is that your priority should be to maintain the gains you acheived... First and foremost... it's quite common to see a vast majority of gains lost for this very reason (cutting close to a cycle's end)

Wait until you feel you are fully recovered and then I would try to cut slow and steadily.

J

Jaywalh

Awards
My reasoning is that your priority should be to maintain the gains you acheived... First and foremost... it's quite common to see a vast majority of gains lost for this very reason (cutting close to a cycle's end)

Wait until you feel you are fully recovered and then I would try to cut slow and steadily.
Roger that man Im going to follow your advice its so hard looking at yourself covered in that layer of fat after all the good gains I put on though =(

At any rate im real happy with what Im keeping so far so Ill continue my PCT and start cutting after my original plan is followed through. That is if I can stay away from the Venom, I think I may have even got addicted to that stuff. I love stims, hahaha....

-J

B

baxter32

Awards
The venom is definitely some sick stuff. Try in combo with No-Xplode and it'll have you bouncin off the walls.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's me on Venom:
:dance: :woohoo: :hammer: :head: :icon_lol: