Carb cycling sucks my a$$!!!

1. Carb cycling sucks my a$$!!!

50 grams of carbs today, all from red beans and lentils. AHHHHH!!!! just thought I'd throw it out there. cant wait for my 1/2 cup oatmeal tomarrow morning. y'na mean

•   

2. I find it easy, but then again, I may be an anomaly as I have hardly any craving for carbs of any kind.

3. I did 7 months of atkins... All induction. 20gms or less a day of carbs.

I thought it was pretty easy. =)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I find it easy, but then again, I may be an anomaly as I have hardly any craving for carbs of any kind.

Is that even possible? I wish I didnt like carbs as much as I do (atleast my favorite carb is a w/w bagel so it could be worse) but damn no desire would be awsome

5. Quote Originally Posted by Herris
    I did 7 months of atkins... All induction. 20gms or less a day of carbs.

how did you not pass out of exhasution after month two? Were you doing anything while on it or just following the atkins plan?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Herris
    I did 7 months of atkins... All induction. 20gms or less a day of carbs.

Pretty easy once you get use to eating protein all the time. I usually carbed back up on saturdays but that was it.

7. I didn't work out while on Atkins. While I did attempt to do some cardio I found it easier, at least for me, to just focus on losing the weight.

Lost 75 pounds during my 7 mos. I've put back on 24, all muscle, since I started on the weights.

8. Oh and I wasn't doing any extra ordinary 'supps'. Multi vitamin was it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I find it easy, but then again, I may be an anomaly as I have hardly any craving for carbs of any kind.

Just wanted to make sure you understand that before about 25% of the board hated you and now it is about 101% who hate you.

Love always your carb addicted friend,

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

10. I don't have much of a problem either but I'll carb up on heavy days and lay off on easy days. I hardly have cravings for anything

11. carbed up just a tad this am 1/4 cup grits and 1/2 cup oatmeal... sweeet... the rest of my carbs today will come from red beans, lentils and broccoli. Anyone else eat lentils as their prefered carb/fiber source? I love 'em. 1/2 cup with a tbsp of my homemade healthy oil blend with 7 o.z chicken breast (my favorite low carb meal)

Rage, you still carb cycling?? did you attain your goal of leaning out for your camping trip?

12. i do no carbs from 3am to 9am every damn day. beat that b!tches.

13. Weird... I was on Atkins/CKD for so long, that when I switched to a 40/40/20, I barely felt like I needed the carbs. Now to cut weight, I just drop carbs to 2 days of 120g and trace carbs, and I feel fine both days.

14. I'm pretty much the same way about carbs. Not that I ever had a problem cutting them out of my diet but now I really don't crave them at all.

15. the only time this diet really tests my will is after 6pm. other than that, I got some stims coursing through my blood for my am cardio and in the gym to keep me energized. later in the day I just feel like I'm missing something... like carbs!

16. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Just wanted to make sure you understand that before about 25% of the board hated you and now it is about 101% who hate you.

Love always your carb addicted friend,

CROWLER

Oh I forgot to mention... the only carbs I find myself craving, are the trace amounts I get from CROWLER's mega stupendous cookies.

17. nice plug... I have yet to try them plan to soon.

18. Carbs are your friends! They help make you strong

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous

I've been on a keto diet so damned long I forgot what carbs are, lol!!
    ROB

20. Hey GreenFeather, were you ever on the c-k-d forum?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another...How's my Carb Cycling Diet?
    By Wannaberipped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:44 PM
  2. Stoped my carb-cycling diet
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
  4. My carb cycling diet
    By Nate Dawg in forum Bulking
    Replies: 21