T-3 Cycle advice for my GF

Gopher

Awards
I'd posted a similar thread last night which seems to have been deleted for no obvious reason, so I'll inquire again.

My girlfriend is interested in incorporating T-3 thyroid hormones into her fat loss stack and I am seeking information on her behalf. She has used ECA and Clen (which I acknowledge are broncholli inhibitors and very different) and feels she would like to see what T-3 can offer.

I've read a bit on T-3, but the information pertaining specifically to women has been limited and inconsistent at best. I've read advice that first timer women shouldn't exceed 50mcgs yet I've seen beginner female stacks going as high as 100mcgs.

I consider myself pretty knoweledgeable and experienced in regards to chemical aids, but I want some more uniformity of information here.

Thanks in advance, bros.

Gopher

Awards
Almost forgot--in researching this on another board I came across this outline specifically designed for women. If you guys could comment on this as well, that would be great.

So here is what your fat-loss cycling should look like:

Day 1: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
Day 2: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
Days 3-10: 4 tablets of Clenbuterol and 75mcg of T3
Days 11 & 12: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
Days 13 & 14: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
Days 15 to 28: no T3 or Clenbuterol

Once you reach day 28, you can start over again at 1. Repeat this cycle as many times as it takes to achieve your desired fat-loss. And remember, you have to follow a good diet and do a lot of cardio.

Gopher

Awards
3 days and nothing? come on guys, I'll appreciate anything you can chime in.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know but I just wanted to know I did look at it :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll point a couple guys over to give some advice I trust.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent out a PM to several people. Hope you get some feedback. Giving you a little extra effort since you seem to be honestly trying to help your girl out and not do her wrong with bad advice.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not put your girl on more than 50mcg of T3 on a standalone, let alone in conjunction with Clen. T3 carries a myriad of negative side effects for women and I have not seen many women exceed that 50mcg threshold

MANimal

Awards
The cycle you chose confuses me. You have about a 2 week break in between. I have been researching T3 quite comprehensively, and from what I have read, on average your endogenous T3 levels start coming back in around 3 weeks (TSH is suppressed with T3 use) During that time you might face the effects of hypothyroidism and weight gain might be eminent.

I would see you rather take it straight through a certain time period (more than 5-6 weeks isn't recommended) in a pyramid dose, tapering down as you come off. You could run clen alongside as well. Just use Benedryl or an anti-histamine as soon as you hit the 3rd week so as to help counter the beta-downregulation. Further, I do not think that would even be necessary as T3 is shown to upregulate the receptors by itself. I'd be a little concerned before starting up someone who has had no prior experience with these compounds. Try doing a lower dose and as mentioned, do not go over 50mcg of T3. Make sure she doesn't have any medical conditions either.

Make sure you taper down properly. It is key to having your thyroid come back into play. Also some supplements like 7-Keto-Dhea, Forskolin, L-Tyrosine, guggles, etc. might help with thyroid recovery.

Best of luck man and play safe :twisted:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i read that the thyroid is the most resilient gland in the human body and can bounce back in as little as 6 days. My wife and i ran t3 @100mcg ed for 8 weeks and we both kept of over 80% of our fat loss with no thyroid pct....just my experience.

Gopher

Awards
Thanks a lot, guys! I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm still not getting a consensus on how high to pyramid the T-3, so I think we'll play it safe and not go higher then 50mcgs. Also, I'll have her keep the clen pretty low (top out at 80mcgs).

MANimal, I've read similar things regarding the thyroid bounce back time, (2-5 weeks IIRC), and was concerned that the 2 weeks off might be insufficient to restore normal function. Thanks for confirming this, I'll definitely restructure.

I'm thinking something along these lines now:

25mcgs week 1, 50mcgs week 2, 3 and 4, 25mcgs week 5
and possibly a 6th week at 12.5mcgs.

I'm also curious--in researching this, I've come accross a few posts where individuals claim the importance of tapering down to be over estimated, and that it might actually be beneficial to shock the body into forcing the thyroid to resume normal function w/ abrupt stops. This is not a theory I'm comfortable testing on my lady, but am curious for myself next cutter.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot, guys! I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm still not getting a consensus on how high to pyramid the T-3, so I think we'll play it safe and not go higher then 50mcgs. Also, I'll have her keep the clen pretty low (top out at 80mcgs).

MANimal, I've read similar things regarding the thyroid bounce back time, (2-5 weeks IIRC), and was concerned that the 2 weeks off might be insufficient to restore normal function. Thanks for confirming this, I'll definitely restructure.

I'm thinking something along these lines now:

25mcgs week 1, 50mcgs week 2, 3 and 4, 25mcgs week 5
and possibly a 6th week at 12.5mcgs.

I'm also curious--in researching this, I've come accross a few posts where individuals claim the importance of tapering down to be over estimated, and that it might actually be beneficial to shock the body into forcing the thyroid to resume normal function w/ abrupt stops. This is not a theory I'm comfortable testing on my lady, but am curious for myself next cutter.
Just be wary that women, especially entering in the age bracket that normally constitutes menopause have a propensity for thyroid disorders. Most likely because of the interplay between the female sex hormones and the thyroid. Unfortunately the most common disorder is hypo not hyper-thyroidism so recover issues of the female thyroid are definitely something to consider.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go over 50mcg and keep her protein intake really high. It would be best if she was running some Anavar along with this.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've actually never heard of permanent shutdown as a result of using exogenous thyroid hormones. I've heard of drastic cases of tens of years of abuse and the recovery taking 6 months to a year. With that said, I'll never say anything is impossible, so caution should always be used.

I'd find a forum with some more serious female bodybuilders and ask them, honestly. My best advice would be to start low (like 20mcg) and then raise the dose and just judge off of dose tolerance. I don't know if there are any special conditions to be considered with women--I've never seen anything though.

MANimal

Awards
I'm not really sure about "shocking" the body into resuming normal thyroid function. Sounds like a very bad idea in theory as well as from what I've gathered. The body doesn't work that way. Body homeostasis is a timely process.

As for considering this for yourself- I have T3 coming my way but will probably end up selling it off. My supplier advised me against it, unless I take insulin or I-GF 1 with it. Tells me it's extremely catabolic and the rebound in not much to be desired and a low dose is what works best anyway you put it. I'm making great progress without anything at the moment. I doubt I would even require it, but if I do, I'll post up how I go about it. I hate aromatizing steriods, so I'll probably have to run a weak anabolic with it which isn't the brightest. Test is a good thing to run alongside.

Up me on it if you go through with it.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Jay. I do appreciate it.

I'm just trying to gather as much info as I can, this is my future baby's moma afterall. ;)
Bro...IMO you said it all right there. If you love her and cherish her why risk it? Even I'm starting to realize that the things I do (or take) have rammifications (sp?) on the woman I love. I'd say ditch the t3 and go with a solid cardio program mabye an EC stack or Albuterol...probably nothing other than that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i think i'd be talkin to female competitors as well, the female body reacts totally different to hormones than the male body does.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
T3-T4 can be risky things to put your girlfriend on, i think its safer to go with ecotrophin as the side effects are much higher on T3, from what i read and i've only seen a couple of threads with women inquiring about using T3.

I have a strong feeling you should avoid putting her on something like that, espically because females from what i heard have harder time Post Cycle on Thyroids.

MANimal

Awards
Bro...IMO you said it all right there. If you love her and cherish her why risk it? Even I'm starting to realize that the things I do (or take) have rammifications (sp?) on the woman I love. I'd say ditch the t3 and go with a solid cardio program mabye an EC stack or Albuterol...probably nothing other than that.
I seem to have missed that part. Gopher, you should know that T3 is very dangerous and risky. I'd agree with most here about women reacting differently than men, much differently. Thyroid levels are regulated by other hormones which are completely different at levels in males and females. It's something you should really consider before you go through putting her at risk. IMO, there are much better and safer alternatives towards weight loss. Get some blood work done, see if T3, T4 and more importantly TSH levels are good. If they are, she can lose weight rather easily by doing it the right way. If they aren't, you could ask your doc about TRT or something that might help. Even though most doctors are clueless about the supplements we use, this is a drug and professional advice should be seeked.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I would honestly leave off the clen. These are two substances not necessarily for beginners, if she wants to run a clen or a clen/T3 cycle later she always can.

Regarding recovery, the supplements meant to stimulate the thyroid are usually good ones to choose from. Like NOW's Thyroid Energy.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did not ramp up or down....following this same theory. I must have bounced back quick because of the amount of weight I kept off.

Gopher

Awards
Thanks a lot for the advice everyone. At this point I'm going to have her hold off on the T-3 and do another 3 week cycle of clen only. Possibly we will follow it up with a T-3 only cycle, but we will see.

Thanks again everyone.

G

lax

Awards
T3 Dosage and Advice

kjkriston,

1. What exactly would an 8 week cycle look like of T3?? It sounds safer than Clen.
2. Did you take any other supplements with it??
3. Did you get very lethargic???

Do people advise 4,6, or 8 weeks???

Last edited:
Horrux

Horrux

Awards
Anyone have any info on Thyroid Shock, when you go from, say, 125 mcg/day to zero due to say, bunk product?

It happened to me, and I need to figure out how to repair the damage...

jaces

jaces

Awards
ECA is much beter then clen.. clen depends on SNP make up of an individual and eca offers more bang for the buck

jaces

jaces

Awards
and pct for thyroid is something with alot of b vitamins and l-tyrosine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
strooonnnggg 9 yr old thread bump.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah but sadly there is no current info on thyroid shock on this forum, so I bumped... Hoping that some of the old guard is still around.
Probably should have started your own thread. Title alone will get more hits.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer