- 06-04-2006, 09:41 PM
- 06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Not bad it was low by 79 cals from what I have mine calculated at
- 06-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Let's try this out and see if it works. BMR calculator ala excel spreadsheet.
06-07-2006, 01:43 PM
I didn't knew I was burning all that! Let's EAT!!!LOL
08-25-2006, 08:24 PM
08-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Close enough. Everyone's body is slightly different so these are averages but your true rate isn't likely to be too far off.Originally Posted by STeGoR
08-25-2006, 11:31 PM
08-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by STeGoR
It estimated mine pretty well. It went over maybe 300 cals but I have a slow metabolism.
08-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Pretty close for me, but still a bit off. Only @ 500 cals on the low side for me.
08-26-2006, 10:39 PM
I like anything that helps me justify in print 5,000 k/cals per day. That is with a 500 cal surplus. hehehehe
I can only afford to sleep in a grocery store though...
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
08-31-2006, 01:27 PM
it was close to mine. a little low but I have a high metabolism.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jxn in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2012, 01:30 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 12:19 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:21 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2003, 04:32 PM