Thought that I would get yalls opinion.....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

Question Thought that I would get yalls opinion.....

I know this may seem stupid or odd to some of you but it has almost stumped me....I have been working on my diet...trying to make it as best as I can...setting it up cuz I cant afford to diet at the moment...however I havent been on my diet for a week and all I have been eating is PBJ's and hotdogs with chips and drinking coke....however the weird part is that I have lost 5 pounds since Sunday....The only thing that I can come up with is that Im intaking the right amount of calories somehow...such as 10%( or a lil more than 10%)of maintance which is about 2700 for me...anyone have any clues???

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You are eating less than you are burning. Bad thing is you may have lost muscle along with the fat.

Please stop this NOW! I have been where you are, most of us fall off the wagon but get back on NOW before you are looking back 6 months say WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO MYSELF!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

Please stop this NOW! I have been where you are, most of us fall off the wagon but get back on NOW before you are looking back 6 months say WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO MYSELF!

happened to me for a month and a half... and im looking back and asking that vey question. But all is good now
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    You are eating less than you are burning. Bad thing is you may have lost muscle along with the fat.

CROWLER
    Yea man Im setting up my diet to be as perfect as possible and I was well on my way however I just learned some myths that I had no idea about so I am going to adjust it I am sadly on a strict budget for awhile so I will not be able to diet...I will eat healthy when I can and when I cant I will eat far less than normal to keep my calorie intake from skyrocketing Im just doing my best to keep it around 2700..........

I also wanted to point out that I know that it is very possible that I did lose some muscle but I dont believe that I have lost much at all because I work at a nursery where I am constantly using them....Im a loader so all I do is pick up 40 lb- 80lb bags 2-3 at a time....so needless to say that my working out is not nile but not what it should be....
  5. officially an adult
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

oatmeal and tuna along w/ the occasional whey shake make for a poor man's delight...lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would like to get some opinions!
    By mgjake in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 07:13 PM
  2. Trying to get other opinions...
    By anabolik1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 01:06 PM
  3. Thought that I would get yalls opinion.....
    By Cutter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 10:28 PM
  5. Who would get help from a PRO?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:20 PM