- 04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
- 04-03-2006, 09:21 PM
As far as I know, gender won't make a difference, but be sure to adjust for bodyweight /dosage if this is a smaller individual.
- 04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
04-03-2006, 11:33 PM
04-04-2006, 12:33 AM
That means I can take albuterol right? If it's non-hormonal (i know it doesnt imply safety) but shouldnt it be okay to use if I take the proper precautions?
* i already use it as an inhaler, so maybe it is safebecause i have a slight tolerance?
04-04-2006, 12:51 AM
At 17 I would highly advice against it. I have never taken liquid albuterol before, but from what I understand it is very similar to clenbuterol. While you *might* be able to safely use it, I can not in good concious tell someone 17 that it's okay to use.Originally Posted by Sooty
You are at an age where you will do what you see fit. Any decision you make please make sure you research the hell out of it, and understand the consequences it might bring.
04-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I agree, I did'nt check this persons age my bad. You're too young too do something like this, and he's right -liquid Al is different from the inhalers. What are your reasons for wanting to try this? Fat loss? There are better and safer ways.Originally Posted by skelooth
04-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey thanks alot actually.. no not fat loss, but seei play alot of cardio intensive sports.. soccer, tennis, track.. hockey
and well i thought it would help alot more than regular inhalers... so thanks
- i play center midfield in soccer, so i run the entire game... blah!-
Similar Forum Threads
- By CoachG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
- By jsp0882 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:26 PM
- By NYhomeboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:09 PM
- By zawodwiec in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:37 AM
- By sweet-physique in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2006, 11:14 AM