Albuterol Question

cromwell

Awards
As far as I know, gender won't make a difference, but be sure to adjust for bodyweight /dosage if this is a smaller individual.

skelooth

Awards
Should be the same for a woman as it is for a man. There is nothing hormonal about albuterol.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
That means I can take albuterol right? If it's non-hormonal (i know it doesnt imply safety) but shouldnt it be okay to use if I take the proper precautions?

* i already use it as an inhaler, so maybe it is safebecause i have a slight tolerance?

skelooth

Awards
That means I can take albuterol right? If it's non-hormonal (i know it doesnt imply safety) but shouldnt it be okay to use if I take the proper precautions?

* i already use it as an inhaler, so maybe it is safebecause i have a slight tolerance?
At 17 I would highly advice against it. I have never taken liquid albuterol before, but from what I understand it is very similar to clenbuterol. While you *might* be able to safely use it, I can not in good concious tell someone 17 that it's okay to use.

You are at an age where you will do what you see fit. Any decision you make please make sure you research the hell out of it, and understand the consequences it might bring.

cromwell

Awards
At 17 I would highly advice against it. I have never taken liquid albuterol before, but from what I understand it is very similar to clenbuterol. While you *might* be able to safely use it, I can not in good concious tell someone 17 that it's okay to use.

You are at an age where you will do what you see fit. Any decision you make please make sure you research the hell out of it, and understand the consequences it might bring.
I agree, I did'nt check this persons age my bad. You're too young too do something like this, and he's right -liquid Al is different from the inhalers. What are your reasons for wanting to try this? Fat loss? There are better and safer ways.:burger:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hey thanks alot actually.. no not fat loss, but seei play alot of cardio intensive sports.. soccer, tennis, track.. hockey

and well i thought it would help alot more than regular inhalers... so thanks

- i play center midfield in soccer, so i run the entire game... blah!-