protein/carb and protein/fat meals
- 04-06-2003, 01:12 PM
- 04-06-2003, 01:20 PM
I believe everyone follows that rule. Combining carbs and fats in the same meal is just asking to become a fat ass.
- 04-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bigpump
i previously followed the theory of having protein/carb meals and protein/fat meals. how many of you follow this diet? i am currently using a beverly diet and fats are included with carbs. any opinions on this subject?
04-06-2003, 04:22 PM
i too believe in not combining fats and carbs, but everyone claims to have incredible results using the beverly international diet. also ultra size contains carbs and fat yet many competitors use it right up to competition.
04-12-2003, 04:28 AM
The only time I combine carbs and fats together is breakfast, and even then I try not to.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vendettageoff in forum BulkingReplies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
- By halfhuman in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 39Last Post: 09-30-2011, 11:20 AM
- By 1wickd6 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM
- By bigCountry000 in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2008, 06:02 PM
- By sameerkhan51 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:44 AM