Self-Measuring Body Fat
- 02-10-2006, 11:17 PM
- 02-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Any of the Accufitness ones, I believe the Fat Track II is good enough or even the 15 dollar calipers......just go to a site and find a formula for 7,9, or 10 points to measure your body fat as it will be more accurate than 1 or 3.
- 02-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks. I bought the Accu-Measure Fitness 2000 ($10 @ Nutraplanet).
02-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Did you not go with the electronic scales because htey are inaccurate?
02-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I spoke to a trainer friend who saw them both and suggested the cheaper one. He'll be measuring my body fat, and will show me how to use it "right". For $10 we'll see how it works. Also, in in book "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" Tom Venuto recommends the Accu-Measure calipers.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gward in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 12-10-2011, 09:10 AM
- By soontobbeast in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2009, 07:59 AM
- By Pholma Pris in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:25 PM
- By dess in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2006, 02:48 AM
- By twarder28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:55 AM