Mission: Lose As Much Fat as Possible in 19 Days (Last Minute Trip)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm trying to cut weight before the 31st and I'm doing a CKD(with no carbs and less refeeds) with ECA, CLA, lots of Fish Oil (like 20g a day), Sesa, LX, GXR(to get Keto quicker), 7-Keto, and Cissus. First 5 days I lost 6lbs, I know alot was water and glycogen, but I looked better and thats what matters. In my second week now, and all lifts are actually going up, and my refeed of carbs is only about 300 grams and lasts half a day. I discontinued my usual spilit in favor of a full body workout 3 times per week and HIIT cardio 2x week. Working better(faster) for me than UD2 did, even once everything was dialed in. Just a suggestion. I would definitely do the full body workouts though instead of a split as it should use more calories, and the HIIT cardio would probably be a good idea too, as you can feel it burning the fat right off your ass.

Hope this helped and good luck and have a good vacation( I wish I was going there you lucky bastard).

-WannaGro

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    clipse, do you think the MP is making me nauseous? I actually had to cut my workout short b/c I was going to vomit. Not really in the plan when cutting (how do you account for how many cals you lose )
    You're using electrolytes daily, yes?

MP clears your blood of fatty acids and dumps them into the liver mitochondria for processing, so your insulin sensivity increases significantly. If you're mild carb-sensitive already, i can see this causing nausea.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Beo are the times you feel nauseous when you dont have carbs in ur system or has it happened when you've had and hadn't had carbs? I know for me it definately happened when i didn't have carbs.
    I was carbing up yesterday and I still felt nauseous. Could retaining water have anything to do with this. I weighed in at about 200.5 at the gym last night, which would have me down 1.5lbs in a week. I'm thinking when the retention passes this will be quite a bit lower. I wasn't eating nearly as much as I had been for months and my gut was bloated out like a pregnant man If it it h2o, no biggie. I'll just start tapering sooner.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    You're using electrolytes daily, yes?

MP clears your blood of fatty acids and dumps them into the liver mitochondria for processing, so your insulin sensivity increases significan\tly. If you're mild carb-sensitive already, i can see this causing nausea.
    Thanks, Robboe, I'm also using GXR on my higher carb days, so maybe I am throwing my blood sugar out of whack.

Electrolytes are a go.

5. Quote Originally Posted by WannaGro
    I'm trying to cut weight before the 31st and I'm doing a CKD(with no carbs and less refeeds) with ECA, CLA, lots of Fish Oil (like 20g a day), Sesa, LX, GXR(to get Keto quicker), 7-Keto, and Cissus. First 5 days I lost 6lbs, I know alot was water and glycogen, but I looked better and thats what matters. In my second week now, and all lifts are actually going up, and my refeed of carbs is only about 300 grams and lasts half a day. I discontinued my usual spilit in favor of a full body workout 3 times per week and HIIT cardio 2x week. Working better(faster) for me than UD2 did, even once everything was dialed in. Just a suggestion. I would definitely do the full body workouts though instead of a split as it should use more calories, and the HIIT cardio would probably be a good idea too, as you can feel it burning the fat right off your ass.

Hope this helped and good luck and have a good vacation( I wish I was going there you lucky bastard).

-WannaGro
    I hear you on the full body workouts. You're right on about the cals I've done UD2 before too. Sounds like your scheme is better. Only thing is, I'm not too fond of the idea of doing HIIT. I used to do it, but a clever clown advised strongly against it as being too catabolic. I don't want to risk the hard earned muscle I've added to this Ecto frame.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I hear you on the full body workouts. You're right on about the cals I've done UD2 before too. Sounds like your scheme is better. Only thing is, I'm not too fond of the idea of doing HIIT. I used to do it, but a clever clown advised strongly against it as being too catabolic. I don't want to risk the hard earned muscle I've added to this Ecto frame.
    About the HIIT, I'm no expert here but I was a sprinter in high school and did HIIT about 2-3 hours per day 6 days per week, and could still build muscle. Most sprinters do these workouts all the time, and most are quite muscular and extremely lean. I am an ecto as well and I just do a mile or two of accelerations 2-3 days per week. Accelerations are sprint the straights all out and jog the curves at 80% of your mile pace. My size and strength continues to increase while doing this in a state of ketosis. And I'm not using any aas.

-WannaGro

7. I hear ya, I've been experimenting with a lot of different methods, and HIIT has been part of it.

BTW, our stats are about the same
  8. Update

So as I stated earlier, I decided to not go overboard on cutting. I can handle being softer than I like. It isn't worth the months of hard work I spent finally surpassing 200lbs. My strength is still where it was pre-MP, and I'd like to keep it that way. Especially b/c I will inevitably get sick at some point while I'm away Nothing a little Cipro can't cure

I'm taking my last Melting Point caps tonight, in order to let the water retention pass in a timely fashion.

I ordered clen from IBE, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm wondering if it comes tomorrow, would it be worth it to dose it Weds. evening, Thursday a.m., Friday a.m., and Sat. at about 4a.m., when I'm headed for the airport. Should I even bother?????

Starting Weight: 202
    14 Days Later: 198
    I'm thinking this will probably drop a bit more once the MP water is gone.

When I get back from the trip I'm gonna cut for about 6 weeks using a slightly modified version (to account for current bw) of the cutting plan I did with Bobo last spring. I hope to start my winter cycle in late January, and I'm thinking I'll cut into the Ergomax segment of the cycle. This should put me around 9-10% bf before I cleanly bulk through the rest of the cycle. With this timeline I should finish PCT in late May, so I don't want to have too much fat to cut with summer so close.

That is all folks

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    So as I stated earlier, I decided to not go overboard on cutting. I can handle being softer than I like. It isn't worth the months of hard work I spent finally surpassing 200lbs. My strength is still where it was pre-MP, and I'd like to keep it that way. Especially b/c I will inevitably get sick at some point while I'm away Nothing a little Cipro can't cure

I'm taking my last Melting Point caps tonight, in order to let the water retention pass in a timely fashion.

I ordered clen from IBE, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm wondering if it comes tomorrow, would it be worth it to dose it Weds. evening, Thursday a.m., Friday a.m., and Sat. at about 4a.m., when I'm headed for the airport. Should I even bother?????

Starting Weight: 202
    14 Days Later: 198
    I'm thinking this will probably drop a bit more once the MP water is gone.

When I get back from the trip I'm gonna cut for about 6 weeks using a slightly modified version (to account for current bw) of the cutting plan I did with Bobo last spring. I hope to start my winter cycle in late January, and I'm thinking I'll cut into the Ergomax segment of the cycle. This should put me around 9-10% bf before I cleanly bulk through the rest of the cycle. With this timeline I should finish PCT in late May, so I don't want to have too much fat to cut with summer so close.

That is all folks
    Sounds good Beo. Not bad for 2 weeks on MP and still holding water.

I so here you on the not wanting to cut to severely. I was at about 201 and im so worried im eating to much, or not enough, or not doing enough cardio or doin to much. I dont wanna get back to where i was before my hard earned bulk up to where i am at now. I will be slowly cutting though over xmas ( that sucks ) until i get all my goodies in and feel im at a good enough weight.

Good luck tho beo and have fun!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. I bet you'll lose 2-4 lbs of water too. Definately should be surprised

11. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    I bet you'll lose 2-4 lbs of water too. Definately should be surprised
    That would be nice

I dosed btwn. 6-9 caps daily. Every time I felt the cramps starting, I would back of the dose and chug some Pedialyte. That's a pretty good dose for my size, so I hope so.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:23 PM
  3. Lose as much BF as possible by March 2, 2008
    By 01yz426 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:38 AM
  4. Can I eat as much chicken as I want?
    By Qaiphyx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 02:26 PM
  5. New to this, would like as much info as possible.
    By afitalianlp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:47 AM